Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
New battle gear Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
New battle gear Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
New battle gear Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
New battle gear Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
New battle gear Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
New battle gear Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
New battle gear Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
New battle gear Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
New battle gear Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
New battle gear Vote_lcapNew battle gear Voting_barNew battle gear Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
Jericho
WizLord
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP ORDER sting eucliffe

New battle gear

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tess

Tess

New battle gear Empty
PostSubject: New battle gear   New battle gear Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 3:29 pm

Tess with her long fur coat began to walk through the building of the Council. It had been some time since she was here. Watching all of Fiore was a very hard job and she had been busy as of late. Now with a since of being somewhere she wanted to look up something. Wondering into the library Tess picked up a black book. It was a book on magical weapons she had a weapon she was working on.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

New battle gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: New battle gear   New battle gear Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:27 am

Arthur was walking through the library with blurry eyes from his nap. He saw that the grounds crew had fixed it and put everything back. He saw Tess but didn't mentally register it until he was almost past her, then he spun on his heel. "Ah Tess! Just the woman I needed to see."
Back to top Go down
Tess

Tess

New battle gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: New battle gear   New battle gear Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:43 am

The voice for a moment didn't register in Tess head. For that in turn pissed Tess off just a little bit before turning. Just as she was getting ready to yell she saw it was Arthur. What did Arthur what with her? She thought. "What is it Arthur?"
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

New battle gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: New battle gear   New battle gear Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:49 pm

"Have you heard about the Tournament Matthew is getting together? I was wondering what your level of interest in it was?" He said not sure if she wanted to participate or not, he certainly wasn't going to order anyone who didn't want to be in it to enter.
Back to top Go down
Tess

Tess

New battle gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: New battle gear   New battle gear Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 1:57 pm

A tournament she thought? "I haven't heard about it Arthur. I been very busy as you know Arthur I protect a whole country." Tess said to him while she closed her book. Now knowing about the tournament she already knew what he was going to ask her. "You're asking me to join aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

New battle gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: New battle gear   New battle gear Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:50 pm

"Well" He couldn't discern from her tone if she was interested or not "It's just that if there is going to be a girls day...we don't have many strong girls in the Knights...so...yeah." Arthur replied sheepily. "If you don't want to though I suppose we could always disguise Galahad as a girl...his hair is long enough."
Back to top Go down
Tess

Tess

New battle gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: New battle gear   New battle gear Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 5:05 am

"So I am going to be use just because I am a woman?" Tess asked as she raised an eyebrow. That is what it sounded like to her. She walk over to Arthur wondering if that is what he meant if so they we're going to have problems. Tess look at Arthur wondering what he was going to say now.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

New battle gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: New battle gear   New battle gear Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:36 pm

Grive walked behind Arthur hearing everything. "Are you disrespecting Lady Tess, Sir Arthur. I would pick my words carefully when entering the fifth division." Grive arms were folded, he looked sternly at Arthur waiting for him to answer Lady Tess. Grive came in to give the daily reports to Tess, but this was more important since another captain had came to talk about the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

New battle gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: New battle gear   New battle gear Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 10:57 pm

"Was that a veiled threat to a direct superior? If I were you I would pick my words more carefully when talking to me." Arthur said trying to be serious but he was more so just giving Grive a hard time. "And Tess." He said turning his attention to her as she stepped closer. "Put the sexism card back in the deck. You know and I know you are one of the strongest Knights we have, full stop. I would've asked you to participate female or not, its just more convenient that you are a woman since we need one for the tournament."
Back to top Go down
Tess

Tess

New battle gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: New battle gear   New battle gear Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 5:28 pm

Tess put her hand on her chin and thought about it for a moment. "I'll join" Tess simply said that was pretty much all that needed to be said anyway.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

New battle gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: New battle gear   New battle gear Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:35 pm

"Excellent!" Arthur said giving Grive the book he had brought back to return and wanted Grive to take it to its proper place instead. "What are you reading?" He asked peering over her shoulder at the black book.
Back to top Go down
Tess

Tess

New battle gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: New battle gear   New battle gear Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 12:51 am

Holding her book Tess look at Arthur for a moment. "A book on weapons I'm forging new ones." She simply said and the black book she held out for him to see. Title God's Armory. From this book Tess was going to make a number of new weapons. Why it didn't matter
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

New battle gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: New battle gear   New battle gear Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 1:02 am

"Interesting, I didn't know there were any weapons left for you to master and/or create." He said hoping that giving her praise would lift her mood if he had dampened it with the tournament talk.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

New battle gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: New battle gear   New battle gear Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 3:54 am

Grive took the book that Arthur gave him, he looked back at Arthur with a bored look. "Should Kamaris be doing this, he's yours subordinate after all.... Nevertheless I'll see to it." Grive turned his back preparing to leaving. "Lady Tess, the materials you requested are here." Grive left the two to finish their chat.
Back to top Go down
Tess

Tess

New battle gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: New battle gear   New battle gear Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 4:19 am

"Not master but make weapons for us. I have everything I need" Tess basically had nothing else to do. Well right now she had nothing else to do. She wanted to make weapons for her squad to pass the time and at the same time maybe the whole knights would need some kind of weapons. Pausing for a moment she thought what materials? Hoping that she just forgot she place an order somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

New battle gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: New battle gear   New battle gear Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:24 pm

"That's a good idea, especially considering the circumstances of this tournament. Could you make a special blade for Kamaris? We should get him a gift for joining the squads recently." He thought aloud since Grive reminded him by bringing up Kamaris. "Also not to make your job any harder but they are talking about increased security while the Tournament is happening, so any Garrison soldiers you can spare form other locations would be wise to bring here."
Back to top Go down
Tess

Tess

New battle gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: New battle gear   New battle gear Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:53 pm

"I suppose its something I'll get on both of those things I mean" Tess would have a lot of work to do now but she should be able to at least get that much done in the amount of time that she had now all that was meant to be done was to create those weapons "When is this tournament? That we should be entering?"
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

New battle gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: New battle gear   New battle gear Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:41 am

"We are already entered. It's supposed to be in the coming weeks, things'll move quickly." He replied. "I would tell you to get prepared, but I feel like you are already prepared as any good Knight would be."
Back to top Go down
Tess

Tess

New battle gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: New battle gear   New battle gear Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 5:57 pm

Tess liked the fact that he at least knew she was very well prepared. Smiling and nodding there wasn't much to say about that fact. Now all they had to do was wait and that she didn't mind to much.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

New battle gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: New battle gear   New battle gear Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 6:09 pm

"I am going to return to my office then. I'll have Kamaris come meet you when he gets back to claim his sword so he can get some swings in before the tournament." He said turning towards the door. "See ya" He gave a two finger salute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New battle gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: New battle gear   New battle gear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New battle gear
Page 1 of 1