Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Taking refuge in an mansion Vote_lcapTaking refuge in an mansion Voting_barTaking refuge in an mansion Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Taking refuge in an mansion Vote_lcapTaking refuge in an mansion Voting_barTaking refuge in an mansion Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
Jericho
WizLord
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
ORDER SLEEP sting eucliffe

Taking refuge in an mansion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho

Jericho

Taking refuge in an mansion Empty
PostSubject: Taking refuge in an mansion   Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:20 am

Sitting in a chair inside of the Kaby's friend's Mansion was Carbine it was night time Carbine was sitting in the by a window with the light from the moon being there to light up the small room her was in. since he was alone he had his mask off and he was sitting there this was one of the few place he consider a resting area for now.
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

Job/hobbies : to fight

PostSubject: Re: Taking refuge in an mansion   Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:59 pm

Azilin was Walking out side alone. trying to find a place to rest up for the night. he would continue his search for his friend "i will find you one day my friend i know your not dead you can't be."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking refuge in an mansion   Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Carbine looked out of the window for a mintue "No, maybe just a image of my mind...thought i saw some one" Carbine said "No one remembers the face of the dead or left behide." Carbine said he felt like he knew some one was near by some one he knew but could always be a trick.
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Taking refuge in an mansion   Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:40 pm

as Azilin was walkin he felt the stare of Carbine. he turn towards the window at looked at Carbine. he stopped dead in his tracks. he was frozen.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking refuge in an mansion   Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Carbined reaised an eye brow at him it took him a mintue to realize who it was "I was wondering when you would fine me." Carbine pulled back on his mask Azillin was consider a lucky person in the world, a man who saw his face before he took up the mask "I thought you would have done something and landed in jail due too your hate for people...but i was wrong." Carbine add a small amount of humor for him to try and laugh at.
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Taking refuge in an mansion   Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:48 pm

Azilin ran towards carbine. and kneeled down.. he started to cry. "they told me you were dead i knew you couldnt be i knew it i finally found you." Azilin was never usually like this but Carbine was like a older brother to him he was the only family Azilin ever knew as an orphan he knew nothin of his family. execpt for the ring that was on him when he was found.. "i missed you brother"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking refuge in an mansion   Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:58 pm

"Come on get up, you know the kneel down stuff make me feel werid.." Carbine said to Azillin it kind of made him feel werid "I am sure you have questions on what happend and such but i don't want some one bowing ot me...it is not fair to some who is on equal ground to me." Carbine said he said acting as his normal the true person he was "I am sure you would, i did too because it is hard to fine a good partner or companion to work with."
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Taking refuge in an mansion   Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Azilin rose up and hugged carbine. "i have gotten much stronger my friend i have been looking for you to show you... and to ask you a favor" Azilin looked at the sky and said "i think i have found out where i can learn about my family and this ring.. but i only trust my brother to find out with me"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking refuge in an mansion   Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:32 pm

Carbined looked at Azilin "Well, it not like i have anything better to do. were do you think we are going Azillin?" He asked him while in the process of hugging him he slowly huged back but it was like a werid pa on the back as well " We would have to know were we are going to fine out more now won't we?"
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Taking refuge in an mansion   Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:36 pm

"yes we do but we should rest up here i have so many questions for you my friend" Azilin looked at the masion and started to walk inside. Azilin still could not belive he found Carbine. he knew he was alive but never thought he would ever find him again.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking refuge in an mansion   Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:42 pm

Carbine then walked over to the spot he was last at and said "Very well,pull up a chair" he had said while he started sitting back down once Carbine sat down he pulled the mask away he knew Azilin well enough he didnt need to wear the mask infront of him.

Spoiler:

"So what is on your mind, i am sure i can easily answer the questions for you." Carbine asked him he figured it was they had the time they might as well start now.
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Taking refuge in an mansion   Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:52 pm

Azilin sat down looked at the unmasked carbine and smiled.. "why did you leave the guild why did you leave me" azilin had issues with being alone he always wanted to be near carbine because hes the only person he knows Carbine may as well be all of his family
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking refuge in an mansion   Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:05 pm

Carbine then looked out of the window for a mintue "Well Azilin.." Carbine said he wasn't too sure how to explain what exactly had happend "You know the last mission i was on to your awareness, you weren't allowed to tag along because i deemed it too dangerous right?" Carbine once he kind of pictured it his only showing eyes kind of looked in shock from it "It turned out to be a death traped of an explosive cave, some one wanted to dismantle but other person who went along with me who was supost to dismental the trap tiggered it which lead people to believe i was dead." Cabined explained he knew after that he wasn't seen for a while. "So after that, i hid myself away for a while, i know it seemed kind of wrong of me to do so with out but i figured ifi came back to get you... i would be found out so to hide myself abit better i started wearing this mask and rip my guild tattoo to pieces." Carbine finshied his explaination then, he figured Ailzin wanted to hit him for living him behide.
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Taking refuge in an mansion   Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:12 pm

Azilin smiled and said "well it doesnt matter now i am so much stronger than i once was.. together we can handle anything". "Azilin when they told me you were dead i left the guild.. i added tatoos around the guild tat so no one would know where i was from" he wondered if carbine would think its smart or dumb to do that
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking refuge in an mansion   Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:20 pm

Carbined then said "So, you did the same as i did in a sence?" Carbine questioned "Or did you just run around freely enraged with no were to go?" Carbine asked a different one because he seemed to wonder what happend himself. " i will give you credit for atleast doing one thing different you covered up your tattoo differently."
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Taking refuge in an mansion   Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:23 pm

"well i always liked tattoos so i got more" azilin looked at his chest. "and no i went around loooking for you and training getting stronger. i wanted to be a strong as you" Azilin was thinknig if Carbine has been just hiding all this time.. how strong did he become
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking refuge in an mansion   Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:37 pm

Carbined then raised an eye brow "Alright how many people got hurt in the process then?" it could be taken as a joke easily "You only want to get as strong as me huh?" he said he knew to Ailzin he was large impact to him so it didnt surepize him "And yet after so long you find me in an abandoned manison." he had a small smile on his face then.
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Taking refuge in an mansion   Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:43 pm

" only 3 and they tried to kill me first." Azilin Laughed and looked Carbine "trust me this was the last place i thought i would find you" Azilin knew that Carbine knew him better than anyone so he would know how serious he was about getting stronger
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking refuge in an mansion   Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:53 pm

"Well remember with some people when they look for there normal places they should look sometimes in the least thought place possable." Carbine stated "But i am glad you have goten your goal to get stronger is going well." Carbine ended up saying he was abit proud of hearing that atleast something good went along while he was gone.
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Taking refuge in an mansion   Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:58 pm

"well i am going to continue to get strong untill i can defeat you just like i told you i would years ago" Azilin smiled and laugh. "we should rest i havent slept in days." as Azilin finshed his sentance he thought to him self that carbine shouldnt leave he should stay and partner with him agaim.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking refuge in an mansion   Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:29 am

Carbine smiled abit " Your deternation always made me feel good about myself for helping you..." Carbind admitted "You can sleep.. i am not tired at all as of yet i am not sure if i will sleep at all but you need your rest i will most likely be here in the morning do not worry." Carbine said and reassured him that he most likely would be around, he knew his parter never wanted him to leave.
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Taking refuge in an mansion   Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:57 pm

"good i could use the sleep" Azilin started walk towards a bedroom when he turned around and looked at Carbine he said "glad to know you wont be gone in the morning" Azilin Smiled and went up the stairs
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking refuge in an mansion   Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Carbine then figured it was a good point to think to himself intill morning *He has better.... but how much better did he turn out to be,he has gain more then porbly the abilty to fight while i have been gone.* Carbine was thinking to himself while Azilin slept it was the only thing he had to do really he didn't really sleep anymore.*Why do i feel partly surepized he went looking for me, when no one else did...he was the only one who thought i died..but why?* his mind wondered on to the point were the sun rised up.
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Taking refuge in an mansion   Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:08 pm

"morning friend... i have been thinking i would like to spar with you if thats ok i want to show you how strong i have become" Azilin felt a sense of pride when talknig to Carbine about his skills he admired Carbine very much he thought of him like aa master as well as a friend.. "but first some tea"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking refuge in an mansion   Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:10 pm

"You knew me too well apperntly." A hidden like from msot people was Carbine's tea habit the fact he had tired evr single one in the world known so far "Alright i will spar...but remember i might hold back against you.." he stated right away since it was a rnoamlreaction for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking refuge in an mansion   Taking refuge in an mansion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking refuge in an mansion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Shirotsume Town :: Kaby's friend's Mansion-
Jump to: