Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Kenji arives Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Kenji arives Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Kenji arives Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Kenji arives Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Kenji arives Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Kenji arives Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Kenji arives Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Kenji arives Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Kenji arives Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Kenji arives Vote_lcapKenji arives Voting_barKenji arives Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe ORDER sting SLEEP

Kenji arives

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

Kenji arives Empty
PostSubject: Kenji arives   Kenji arives Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 6:44 pm

Kenji hopped off the train and stretched his limbs out wide with a yawn. Having decided Magnolia, a hub of most eventful things in Fiore, would be the start of his Journey beyond Mermaid Heel. He walked away from the station waiting to see what the town had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Koyomi

Koyomi

Kenji arives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji arives   Kenji arives Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:37 pm

"Excuse me do you know the way to the nearest inn?" Koyomi stood just behind Kenji smiling. She had also just been on the train and thought Kenji looked like he knew the town "I'm new here so I'm a little lost"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Kenji arives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji arives   Kenji arives Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 5:43 am

Kenji turned to respond to the voice behind him seeing it belonged to a grinning girl who appeared to be about his age. "You are in luck little lady as I too have to head to the inn." He replied with a grin. "I've been here a time or two with my sister so I know it well enough to help you get to the essential places at least."
Back to top Go down
Koyomi

Koyomi

Kenji arives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji arives   Kenji arives Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:16 am

Koyomi looked quickly around but when she could not see someone who resembled the boy in front of her, she guessed at his sister was not with him this time "Then I am really lucky I asked you" Koyomi held out her hand and smiled "I am Koyomi by the way Koyomi Fanalis"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Kenji arives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji arives   Kenji arives Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 5:13 am

Kenji's eye caught her looking around, it caught most everything. He deduced he should've explained why his sister wasn't around. "I'm striking out on my own so hopefully I can make it without her guide hehe." He replied scratching the back of his head before taking Koyomi's hand "Kenji, Kenji Mikazuchi. A pleasure to make your acquaintence." He didn't let go of her hand as he spun on his heel heading into town pulling her along. "So what brings you out here?" he asked looking around at the signs and landmarkers he remembered.
Back to top Go down
Koyomi

Koyomi

Kenji arives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji arives   Kenji arives Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 6:02 pm

"She sounds like a good sister and sure you can make it on your own" Koyomi smiled as he took her hand and when Kenji introduced himself could Koyomi not help but think she had the name Mikazuchi somewhere before but when she could not remember where she thought no more about it "Well I travel around to see the world and enjoy life" Koyomi smiled and laughed a little "And I have heard a lot about Magnolia so I wanted to see the city" Koyomi looked at Kenji as she followed him not that she had any choice now that he did not let go of her hand but it was quite nice that way "So Kenji why are you here and alone?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Kenji arives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji arives   Kenji arives Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:23 pm

"A traveler huh? That's interesting, and its no doubt over those travels you would have heard of Magnolia!" He exclaimed, taking a Koyomi on a turn down a nearby street. "Just like you, I heard Magnolia is a crazy place and as such thought there would be no better place to start my journey to becoming a great mage. Gotta show up my sister!" He said with a fist pump into the air with his free hand, instantly noticing everyone looking at the two young kids.
Back to top Go down
Koyomi

Koyomi

Kenji arives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji arives   Kenji arives Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 7:21 pm

Koyomi covered her mouth with her free hand so as not to laugh too much at Kenji hero stand "So you can use magic" Koyomi smiled looking at everyone looking at them "You can certainly get attention like a great mage so you are almost there already" Looking at Kenji could Koyomi not help but get a feeling that he really could become a great mage
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Kenji arives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji arives   Kenji arives Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:13 pm

He continued walking as if he was unphased by the attention they garnered. "You betcha I can use magic. You don't grow up surrounded by mages and not pick up a few tricks of the trade." He tilted his head backward "How about you? If you travel surely you have some skills as well?"
Back to top Go down
Koyomi

Koyomi

Kenji arives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji arives   Kenji arives Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:51 pm

"Well I can also a bit of magic but I'm still not that good" Koyomi looked around as they walked both to see the city but also to just be able to remember where everything was slightly "And I have a few tricks to defend myself if I need to" Koyomi saw a few men walk past them the had all a Guild Tattoo on their arms but Koyomi did not recognized the symbol "If you want to be a great mage you will probably have to join a Guild is that also a reason for why you here?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Kenji arives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji arives   Kenji arives Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 5:30 am

"Good, its good to hear you can defend yourself." Even after years in an all female guild he still had some sense of chivalry left and didn't want girls to go unprotected especially in a town like Magnolia. "Aye that's my goal, to join a guild and see how the master runs it. One day I want to make my own guild full of strong people..." He gazed outward as if he could see into the future. "But first things first gotta start somewhere so I chose here."
Back to top Go down
Koyomi

Koyomi

Kenji arives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji arives   Kenji arives Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 9:48 pm

"Travelers like us have to be able to defend ourselves otherwise we have big problems" Koyomi was rather surprised that Kenji wanted to make a guild of his own "Why do you want to create a guild of strong people? Why do you want that kind of power?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Kenji arives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji arives   Kenji arives Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 11:10 pm

"To protect" He said simply to answer her question. "My siblings and our friends didn't grow up in the best circumstances, and without our parents for the majority of our lives. So if I can create a guild of strong people to protect and help the weak and helpless then maybe someday they in turn will become strong and do the same." There was no sadness in his voice, nothing searching for pity when he explained his past, just stating it matter of factly. He shrugged his shoulders. "That's the idea anyway hehehe."
Back to top Go down
Koyomi

Koyomi

Kenji arives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji arives   Kenji arives Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 6:44 pm

Koyomi was very surprised by his answer and by just how sincere he sounded "Hey Kenji there is a large place nearby where people don't come?" Koyomi smiled at him but she could not hide the fire in her eyes when Kenji told about his plan
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Kenji arives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji arives   Kenji arives Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 6:18 pm

"Hmm?" He cocked his head to look at her as she asked the question "Like a clearing of sorts?" He turned his head back forward to think for a second "Yea, just outside of town a bit. I thought you wanted to go to the Inn though? Are you thinking of ruffing it outside in the wildnerness instead?" He asked in a somewhat joking tone.
Back to top Go down
Koyomi

Koyomi

Kenji arives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji arives   Kenji arives Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:06 pm

Koyomi smiled and winked to him "A clearing would be fine. I was only on my to the Inn for a job I was offered but I just got a better idea" Koyomi ran her hand through her hair trying to look more mature which did not work at all
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Kenji arives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji arives   Kenji arives Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 4:47 am

Kenji tilted his head as she winked, he was trying to figure out why she wanted a clearing, almost oblivious to her wink. His living for years in Mermaid Heel had given him a disadvantage to feminine cues. "Well then" He said taking her hand and changing directions "To the clearing instead!" He yelled walking towards the edge of town. "What's this idea?"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Kenji arives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji arives   Kenji arives Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 4:24 pm

"So is this what young people do now or days? They clean?" Nate asked from a far as he walk between the two of them. They seem for the most part very young and just well young. "Flirting? Huh?" Nate said putting his arm around Koyomi.
Back to top Go down
Koyomi

Koyomi

Kenji arives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji arives   Kenji arives Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:24 pm

Koyomi smiled and nodded as Kenji took her hand again "Well I need the clearing for..." Koyomi stopped when someone talked to them she looked up at Nate who just put his arm around her "If it's my job you talk about then it was not to clean but sing old man" Koyomi held slightly tighter around Kenji's hand as she tried smiled to Nate "And can you let go off me we are busy"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Kenji arives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji arives   Kenji arives Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:30 pm

"OH disrespectful girl" Nate lifted up her up with his red mist. "I like it how would you two like to join a guild. And for your information girl I'm only in my 20's if you want to see old I'll show you somebody old. and what about you young boy? Would you like to join a guild?" Nate flipped Koymoi upside and join and looked up at her. "How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Kenji arives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji arives   Kenji arives Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 11:02 pm

Kenji's eyes squinted as he examined Nate seeing how much Etearno was around when the pink mist appeared. He didn't let go of Koyomi's hand so he was lifted up along with her, now swinging slowly just off the ground by her hand. "I would be willing to listen to your proposal further especially if its a stronger guild than my sisters, after you let go of my new friend here of course."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Kenji arives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji arives   Kenji arives Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 11:38 pm

Nate put the two of them down and looked at them with a smile. "I am Nate Almark of Perilous
Back to top Go down
Koyomi

Koyomi

Kenji arives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji arives   Kenji arives Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 5:30 pm

Koyomi hated being restricted like she was when she was lifted up by the red mist and flipped upside had Kenji not been so calm and held her hand had she probably done something stupid "Koyomi Fanalis and I am 15" Koyomi looked quickly at Kenji and smiled before she looked back slightly mad about being flipped upside "So what is your offer?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Kenji arives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji arives   Kenji arives Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 2:55 am

"Perilous...I did hear Kagura mention them once in a while." Kenji said under his breath looking down at the ground in thought. "I'm Kenji Mizakuchi, 14 it is nice to meet you Mr. Almark." He said bringing his head back up.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Kenji arives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji arives   Kenji arives Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 3:28 am

"Kagura who? What are you talking about kid? And don't call me Mr." Nate said pointing to Kenji and at the same time pointing to the girl "This is all up to you two if you want to do it or not is up to you two alone"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kenji arives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji arives   Kenji arives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenji arives
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next