Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Vote_lcapPotion Theory, Trial and Error. Voting_barPotion Theory, Trial and Error. Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Vote_lcapPotion Theory, Trial and Error. Voting_barPotion Theory, Trial and Error. Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe sting ORDER SLEEP

Potion Theory, Trial and Error.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jericho

Jericho

Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Empty
PostSubject: Potion Theory, Trial and Error.   Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:46 pm

A patch of land with stone being like a roof Jericho sat down in a panel he mad out of his magic that was made together into a chair for him to sit down."Last time I tried to work this one out." He while writing whatever he was making here down."It ended."With a pause to look at the last notes of it he tried."Very badly."he finished his words with his pen stopping for a moment.

"But they always tell you if first it does not work. Try, try try again."He stated to himself while he looked over what he brought for this trip out here. It is all stuff he needed for potions he wanted to make but too dangerous to make in his guild so he gathered what he wanted to make them out in the Clover Mountains out here if something went wrong not one got hurt out here since it was a vast large place it could be safer out here.

"But if this one idea fails anymore I am not going to try it anymore, I considered it a little to insane to start with." That was Jericho's thoughts about whatever potion he would try and make here he seemed to never mention to people he could make it it left many more questions then answers.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tempest

Lady Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Potion Theory, Trial and Error.   Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 2:51 pm

Shiva walked the Clover Mountain’s rough terrain she wasn’t much for the mountains but the view was nice. She had been up there for a few days, mostly to clear her head of the many events that had happened in the last week, her Blue eyes watched to the skies and she wandered aimlessly she was up here to gain favour of her goddess, were the air was thin, it would soon be 3 days since she had eaten, she was on a fasting to better improve her chance that Tempest would answer her prayer.

Shiva wasn’t by far a patient person and the Boredom took over and in her very soft voice she sang out “ Tempest guide me as the wind kisses the world and the tide touches shore, and as the sky’s fall, falling down  crashed into this lonely town, with that shadow upon the ground I hear my people screaming out.” * Her words lost in the endless wind that seemed to only Roll against her gently. It was fairly cold for her, and to combat that she used a tactic that was taught to her from her mother, by taking the air currents she could run two in an opposite direction along her they would cause the friction to warm her, of course if she tried to hard or not hard enough it would create a small tornado.

Shiva smiled she amused had amused herself with a small tornado she formed on her palm, she turned to look around but as quickly as the smile came it left as she remembered she was still alone.she diminished the small tornado and turned her ear towards the west and listened along the wind, in the far distance she thought she had heard someone talking. So naturally this was the way she headed.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Potion Theory, Trial and Error.   Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 3:43 pm

Getting up form his man made chair Jericho walked over to a chest he had, it has his the herbs, plants and fruit he carried up to this place, a few vials to keep the liquids he made in and a jade marble mortar and pestle. "At least this jade mortar and pestle have not broke on me for the so so many years I have had them."He has owned the jade mortar and pestle set for ten years and always kept them both in nearly perfect condition for the many times he had used it to mash up or grind plants,herbs vegetables and fruit it has not had a lot of damage done to it.

"Now then time to start crafting this test hopefully this time will not fail."Jericho placed in mortar on the table he had made up from his magic trailing back and forth from his chest of objects to the spot of the table."Now then double check my list." With his moment he stopped talking and started humming running his finger upon that list he mention stopping it and looking at the table to see if it was there.

"I think that is right."Jericho also new the dangerous part was brewing the potion, it could back lash easily if something was done slightly wrong when combining some of the things he had here."But until I try to I will not know." Placing a few of the herbs he had out Jericho placed them with in the mortar and started grinding them with the pestle.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tempest

Lady Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Potion Theory, Trial and Error.   Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 4:17 pm

Shiva walked for about 10 minutes to come across the area she had heard voices from, she glanced about it was odd someone had been settled up around here “Hello, is anyone there?”  * Shiva called using her wind to project across every form in the area.  She wanted to draw attention to herself.  she realized that most people come to place like this too get away from people so her presence wasn’t likely welcomed but Shiva really missed the company of people.

She held her hand against her neck to remain able to projecting her voice. “ I don’t mean to bother you but could I trouble you for some water and perhaps warmth from a fire?” she asked out loud. Again her voice would travel along every form making it impossible to not hear her words but also make it hard to pin point directly where she was.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Potion Theory, Trial and Error.   Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 5:17 pm

Jericho paused when heard the sound of the wind, it felt like a voice more then just the wind it confused him greatly when he had heard it something he had heard before and something he never thought he would experience simply because he never counter a wind mage before if it was a wind mage at all was doing that if it was something.

Looking down for a moment to continue what he was doing he then heard talking of a person in which he turned his sight back too the moment he heard talking he also felt it was a bit lessen."Um...okay hold on let me move the pot I have over it and get you glass to take from my water supply."Jericho said after hearing the request Jericho walked over and lifted his medium size pot from the a small flame he was started to use for crafting."Well I do not have any glasses but i have vials used for potions that might have to do over a glass." It was all he could do consider what was going on at this time.

Thinking to himself while he put down the vial of water Jericho had a question or two on his mind but did not want really want to say them at this time. What was a person doing out here with out anything like food or water to get by here or where they lost but he did not say anything about it right away simply because he did not know if they was something else going on that she ended up here.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tempest

Lady Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Potion Theory, Trial and Error.   Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 7:59 pm

Shiva smiled “ Thank you, “ she said putting her hand to her throat again to channel her voice. “ I am humbled by your generosity” * Shiva over her hands to her side and came closer, her seemed nice enough. When Shiva moved about to be about 5 feet away she smiled at the stranger, she couldn’t help but be happy she finaly found some company even if it was for a short period of time. “if it is too troubling I don’t much need the water.” * she said moving her hand to her throat again. “ I only asked to see what kind of person you were” *she released her neck again and ran her hand along her cheek,  the wind had made her eyes water.
*she bowed her head down in respect and this time without touching her throat said “I hope you don’t find that too rude of me”
Shiva had thought about it a moment maybe this man was sent here by Tempest to guide her to her sister… she had to atleast ask a few question before she left.  After the pot had been moved she crept a bit closer placing her hands over the fire, the warm air soon replaced the air she had circulating and she was not any bit cold anymore. “ I hope I didn t trouble you too much”

Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Potion Theory, Trial and Error.   Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:41 pm

"It was personality test huh?"Jericho I stated in interest to what was said to him from her. He was not bothered by being some one who did not know him doing that to him what better way to test the safety of yourself? he thought to himself."Well you can relax ma'am I am more of a for the people kind of person." Jericho could admit that is how he was he was a helper when he was outside.

Letting out a friendly smile Jericho then said."You are not rude for getting something when you are in need."Slowly noting about how quiet the voice got after she took her hand off of neck for that time."I do not worry about how much water you drink living is important then crafting potions."Walking over to his crated chair he sat back down in it.

"Warm up a bit and get all of the water in your system you need." He made his sat down short he got back up from his chair and back to his table and picked up some of the plant he had left out but leaving the fruit only the herbs and plants where gone simply because they where most likely not needed he assumed for that time.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tempest

Lady Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Potion Theory, Trial and Error.   Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 10:24 pm

Shiva nodded in appreciation. “ many Thanks “ *she said slowly taking a seat near the fire.  Shiva glanced up her smile faded “ I am afraid I have Tricked you as I am not in need of anything…   I just like company..” she admitted in her soft quite voice. * She exstended her hand out “my name is Shyvixa but most people call me Shiva “ * Shiva slowly brought her hand down and folded them across her lap.
*she looked glanced at all the things nearby and came to the realize that he was an alchemist. *she smiled and looked across the table had he made all this furniture.  Shiva took a few deep breaths and took in the details of the area.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Potion Theory, Trial and Error.   Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 11:03 pm

With a snap of his finger Jericho chuckled and said"Swindled by my company how would I have guessed." he seemed to not be upset but more humored about the situation at hand it was understandable to seek out company people never can live alone it have been proven many times.

He heard her speak her name Shyvixa It was an interesting one. "Shyvixa? Sounds like one people need to ask how to spell."Keeping humor in mind i it was not funny he would stop it then. "But I guess in all fairness I need to speak up in my name as well." Jericho said just going to sit back down on his own made chair.

"My name is Jericho." At least the casual unnaming of each other was out of the way and no one held it off just because it was a who would say it first situation."One thing I might trouble you is, are you lost and need direction back into town? or are you out here for a reason?"It was just one question he had in mind that he could speak.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tempest

Lady Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Potion Theory, Trial and Error.   Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:00 am

Shiva Smiled when he chuckled she was glad that he wasn’t angered by her actions. She had many occasions where she had upset people, it was nice that this new stranger was forgiving. “Jericho... Hmm” *she said pausing to think. She repeated it mostly because it helped her remember names.  

“Thank you for your hospitality. But I am not lost, I’m just out here searching for answers.” *Shiva Smirked, it was not the fact she was happy that she had deceived him but she couldn’t hide her happiness that was brought with company.  “Did you handmade theses” Shiva ran her hand along the table that he was using for the alchemy, they had seemed like they would have taken a long time to hand carve them and this would answer the question of how long he had been up there.  

Shiva let her Wind die down and her focus could remain solely on the conversation at hand.

Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Potion Theory, Trial and Error.   Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:43 am

"I made the tables from the magic I use, it took less then a few minutes to make the tables."He stated it was made the same way he made the chair."It is the same like the chair I sit on it is the only reason why they are up with no legs made for them." Jericho got up from one his and when it did it slowly disappeared like it was never there.

"It is created by me, it is formed into what can be classified as fake land made into panels for what never I need them for." It was how he got set up quickly for being so far out only hard part was carrying out all of the other stuff but it was not that hard.

"You are looking for answers?"He thought for a moment as well about it. "At least your not lost out here, it can be a pain to move around here if you are not ready for it." Jericho then walked back to his table but went to the other side of it.
"What is it you are looking for if it i not troubling."
Back to top Go down
Lady Tempest

Lady Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Potion Theory, Trial and Error.   Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:02 pm

The Clouds opened up and a gentle Snow carried down, floating gently and dancing in the wind the snowflakes  seemed to bite as the wind sent them across shiva’s face.
“Neat” she Replied run her hand along the stone.  Then placed her hands in her lap  and drawing her attention to how Jericho looked. He seemed nice enough. Shive Placed her hand under her chin to better project her voice.“ I’m after answers, yes.   It is quite a long story really but ill summarize it for you.  My mother is a dependent of Tempest, this means I am also in that bloodline. But my sister and I are the only children my mother had, and my sister was given up for adoption when she was a baby.  Now I’m on a mission to find her and reform our family to strengthen our bloodline.  The issue is I’ve never even seen her….”
*   Shiva’s normally happy mood seemed to dim, her smile faded and she looked out towards the sky.  She dropped her hands to her lap and then held them together watching as the Snow started harder Shiva Suddenly Clapped. The Sky Suddenly with a Flash of a Bright light blue light became clear.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Potion Theory, Trial and Error.   Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:29 pm

Jericho walked out from under the what made the roof of this place the weather was getting weird was something messing around with the weather he would not really pick it up that it might be the other person who was with him at this current time he only thought was he may have to return soon it the weather gets too bad.

Walking back under his set up Jericho started sitting down with nothing behind him as he did that panels four panels formed together into a chair that looked exactly like the last one he sat down  lifting on of his leg up to it crossed legged while he stared and listen to ll Shiva said to him.

"You have never seen her, So is it also to assume you have no clues about her where about or a name of said sister? or any idea what she may look like." he had to ask this simply because because he wondered if she had any thing in general about her sister but if it was nothing he was not going to be useful if he could offer his help.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tempest

Lady Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Potion Theory, Trial and Error.   Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:12 pm

“ I don’t know her name, and I haven’t seen her before, I really and truly am at a disadvantage.  I cant say I have at least knew where she would be. The only thing could that I possibly find her by is this” *shiva Pulled the top button of her shirt  revealing to the bottom of her neck where the tempest Seal was “ This is the Family Crest, and it is not even that visible of someone pale.  And I don’t even know if she will wear it visibly.*

Shiva Glanced down at her seal it reminded her of her mother… it brought sorrow to her heart and her eyes started to well up with water. Quickly she brushed her eyes with her sleeve and cleared her throat buttoning up her top button again so it hugged tightly to her neck. She couldn’t shed a tear for her mother, it was not sorrow she should have felt it should have been Pride that her mother passed on her gift as Shiva Was suppose to do now.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Potion Theory, Trial and Error.   Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 3:08 pm

Nodding to himself Jericho then let out a sigh it was a sadden one because he had no idea what to do to help with out anything really all he could do is take note of the mark left there. having his table return this time float over to him he took his clipboard and pencil off of it and started drawing the mark down the best he could.

"I am not too sure how I can help you at this current time, but I will keep notes of them and most likely continue to gather them if i do hear something about a possible person that could be your sister." Jericho stated something else along with what he said he would do."It is going to be almost next too impossible considering you have nothing but one mark as guidance."He made it clear what he thought of the situation that was talked about with him.

He took a note of the sad look in your eyes for a moment thinking over wondering what she did felt but in return also did not press it since was the type of person never to be bothered about being alone he was use to it and felt better being alone in his work, staring at his table it slowly going back to the spot it was making everything exactly back in place.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tempest

Lady Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Potion Theory, Trial and Error.   Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:37 pm

Shiva Rose her hands up and touched her Throat “ I am aware my chances don’t seem to be in my favour but I am a born fighter. I reach for my goals and I get to my destination even if it is not what it is what I thought I wanted. Things happen for a reason and sometimes we just have to change our perspective to see what our True path is”* Shiva moved her hands down from her neck resting them again on her lap once again folded

* she smiled a bit,  “ I would appreciate any help your willing to offer. , sadly I have no Permanent location, but perhaps I can drop by your Residence every now and then?” of course I can attempt to make payments for your efforts.
*Shiva Looked out at the sky  it was so peaceful now that the wind had died down. It really reminded her of the days she spent in the heat of the summer training in the courtyard with her mother,

Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Potion Theory, Trial and Error.   Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:56 pm

Pondering in his chair he had to think over aside form the so little things they had to go off of to start with Jericho almost wanted to refuse this request right now simply because it seemed hopeless in thought, but he would not mention anything about it to her did not want to ruin Shiva's mind set about it since being so positive was something rather also.

"I do have a few other tasks I have to go do as a member of the guild Shadow Wolves."He mentioned but it did not mind he was he going to say no to this task."I can start filing any information I may get from that family mark if some thing gets reported on it."He was willing to take up the task on his off time when he was not wept up with tasks by his guild."Any information you can sent my way to the Shadow Wolves guild in Shirotsume that is where I am currently living at."Giving her the know how on where to find him.

"If you do not find me with in my living space, go look in the green house out back it is where I keep everything you see for potion crafting here."He also had a warning for her also in case she showed up while he was in the green house."But a warning if you do enter there we have a few fly traps large enough to eat people to guard it."He also just wanted to remind her about how often he would be looking into it."This will not be consider a high priority in my eyes because of how little info we have, Do not be sadden by my statement I am only being truthful." He would rather just tell her that right away just because he felt like it was better for Shiva to know he would go work on it just not right away.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tempest

Lady Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Potion Theory, Trial and Error.   Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:51 am

Part of a guild? “she asked sounding surprised “ you seemed a little too solitary to be part of an organization. Not that I don’t think you belong or anything… that would be none of my business. * Shiva nodded her head down to confirm her last statement. It was odd how homely she felt with this man.

• Shiva turned her Attention to his jade mortar, she didn’t dare touch it because of how valuable it looked, and that Shiva could at time,( almost always) clumsy and feared she might break it if she did touch it. “It truly is beautiful” * she said quietly looking across the stone table. She unsettled her hands and ran her left hand along the table touching the texture, she really had never thought she would touch something called fake land. It felt real. Was it real? She dug her finger nails in to it to check is solidity. It seemed like stone. “Interesting” she said softly enough that it could remained unheard.

“ with your Gift you could help so many” she said  turning her attention back to Jericho, she didn’t understand all of what his magic consisted of but she could see him making shelters for the homeless or, being a Sculptor

• Shiva quickly turned her attention to the sky again she couldn’t help but worry that she wouldn’t find her sister. She quickly shook her head, she couldn’t think like that now she had to plus she had faith on her side.  
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Potion Theory, Trial and Error.   Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 12:59 pm

Jericho started laughing, it was not a mocking laugh more of a he found it humorous about what was to about that part of the subject he was not the first time he heard that form some one else, Jericho heard it alone when he talked to people of other place the villagers mostly."I might seem that way but I am also very social when it I need too simply because of work."He would point out it was not a big thing to him."I use to be a jailor for the magic council before getting the offer to change over to Shadow Wolves, both are run by the council so not too different just more free time for me."

"But do not get me wrong, I am a person who likes there alone time only when I am trying to work on something that have been puzzling me for a while or something too dangerous to work on alone in my guild house."Jericho looked at what she was admiring for a moment he would just let her enjoy the site of it as of yet he was not worried about it breaking because it rested on the table.

"Gift?"Jericho thought and remember how long he studied to create one tiny panel of this magic it was a process that took him into a large study of how different magics worked and a bit of his own creativity took him 5 years to make the magic and longer to get it to the level he had now."It took a long time to actually be able to cast it since I am the first person I know of who does it." He mentioned but he did not sound prideful about it he never found it something to prideful about.

"But I have ended up helping a lot of people in times of need when it comes by."It admitted he did a lot of behind the scenes work that he never mentioned to other people because he did not want it to be known."But if you do try hard enough these panels and break."Jericho sat up form his chair walked a few steps back and summoned up another one and took it by the corner and snapped it like a shard would break off of glass if it broke it even made a loud snap noise when he did it.
"There is a few more ways it can break this is just a small example of one of the ways."
Back to top Go down
Lady Tempest

Lady Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Potion Theory, Trial and Error.   Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 11:30 am

Shiva nodded she that she understood, Shiva Was familiar with how long it took to master an ability.  After watching Jericho break his own Creation. Her eyes focused on the fire as her mind wandered back  to her memories.

• Her mind wandered to a particular with her mother. Where Shiva tried for hours upon hours and her mother refused to let her go anywhere until she mastered it. At the time Shiva was devastated but looking back on it she wasn’t so upset. It wasn’t a pleasant memory but it was one that she could take good experience from. If Ahira never made her work on it she wouldn’t be able to find her sister to begin with or summon the heart of a storm for that matter.

• Shiva sat there for a long time watching the fire, almost in a trance, the only thing that broke it was the Sudden Crack of the Fire, causing her to jump to her feet in alarm. “ Jezz” *she Said feeling a little embarrassed, and caught off guard.

• It came to Shiva’s Attention that she had been off Day dreaming when she was in the company of this man. Thinking quickly to change the focus off her embarrassment she asked placing her hand on her Neck “ So you’re a potion maker, does this mean you have a garden near by? Or is it just at your guild? “ * Shiva Only Asked because she too had a Garden at her mothers Residence. But after she had passed away Shiva was left with no where to go and the house sold off as part of her mothers wishes, so that one day when Shiva Married she would be given a portion of the money as reward and to help make her life more Stable when raising the next Descendent of Tempest.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Potion Theory, Trial and Error.   Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 2:34 pm

Staring slowly at Shiva day dreaming he would really not blame her, Jericho seemed kind of boring to be around because he did not do much and really was not all that good at entertaining guests or people a worker all he made himself seem like and turned out to be it all he seemed to do is work.

Letting out a small chuckle to himself"I am rather uninteresting of a person I see." He would admit even if Shiva disagreed with him it was a flaw about him he could admit. Letting out a sigh he shrugged his shoulders he was not worried about it at all he did not wish to change as a person only wished to be the way he already was.

"All of my plants are in the guild in which I live at, Since I only rent a space my green house had been moved to sit next to the guild house maintained by either myself or something who is willing to water them." Jericho stated what exactly how it worked for him with that vastly large green house of his."I carry every single plant,fruit,vegetable and herb recorded on paper or word of mouth simply so that if a poison or potion was used for something I have what plant it is and what it can be used for." It was all for work, it is all he had it for and all he knew and did was work.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tempest

Lady Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Potion Theory, Trial and Error.   Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:46 pm

Shiva Nodded again. She lowered her hand to her lap and rose from her seat. “I has been very nice meeting you Jericho, but I have a lot of work to do and I don’t mean to keep you from your’s * She smiled and offered out her hand for a hand shake “unless you’d like some assistance in your Study. I am not very knowledgeable but I do know some things”
Shiva Smiled it was not fully true she knew quite a bit, but only the things she grew. Mostly Elderflower, Ginger, Thyme, jasmine and of course Rosemary, Shiva used most of it to sell to a locale eatery but those days were over until she actually had a home again.

Forgive me I know I said I was leaving but I really am curious about your Pedestal. Is it jade? And does it have magical properties? * She knew there were items like that. She had heard of weapons that could cut through anything or could launch a wave of energy.  Her mother had a small chain that was suppose to be unbreakable, it was passed down to her from her mother Lita. But her mother was not passing that down until she was married. And now that she had passed away Shiva had no idea when it would be returned to her family’s possessions.  

Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Potion Theory, Trial and Error.   Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 6:00 pm

He nodded likewise while shaking her hand."I am find in terms of studying just the practice is the harder and quite possible health risking part of what I was doing here so that part will be find with out helping with."He said as a polite warning and a stated of what part of his study he was at for when he was found here at the mountains by himself.

"My mortar and pedestal are hand made jade give to me ten years a go for how long I spent studying potions for a few other tasks I had done for a family I had been assigned to work with."But if it had magical properties was a good question."It does not hold any magical properties at all, it is just well crafted and kept in good shape."It was all he had done with it just made sure it was kept nice and well cleaned when he was done with it.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tempest

Lady Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Potion Theory, Trial and Error.   Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 11:02 am

Shiva Smiled it was nice to have had company, nice enough to keep her Going through the Hunger in her stomach and the cramps in her legs. It was the hard and harsh cold that made it the toughest. But knowing she wasn’t far from someone else she could make it her full six days, and on the seventh with any luck she would have made contact with Tempest. Through her Devotion she would be given a sign to show what her sister might done with her life. Or where she might have been, “ Thank you Again Your surly A Gentleman and a scholar.  May Tempest’s Wind Guide you and keep you sheltered in the Storm.” * Shiva said in a small Passage from a book she was Forced to memorize before she was allowed to leave the house. “ your Presence had altered my Life and I hope to one day meet with you again.” * goodbyes where hard for Shiva but see needed badly to leave him to his research. “ Farewell” *she started to walk away, then she turned around and Bowed… then Rushed back and Grabbed Jericho’s hand and Shook it Again “ thank-you.” She Then Started off into a Rush to Almost run Away. She couldn’t Walk away or she would have stayed.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Potion Theory, Trial and Error.   Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 1:34 pm

Jericho waved good bye."Good luck in your search as well."Jericho said while he started putting all the stuff he had set up back to where it was when he started, but Jericho felt like something was a miss like he forgot something, either helpful or important but he was not exactly sure what it was but he felt so with the most confused look in his face.

"I feel a bit different in thought about something I am not sure what."But Just in case Jericho flip a few pages on the clipboard he had and found a fresh page and started writing down everything he needed to remember."Shiva.....no last name."That was something he forgot to ask her if he was looking for a specific last name also in case something with the last name popped up also."Well Jericho...looks like I have a lot of digging to do after this also."He said sighing to himself with that simple mistake not left a lot more to do but he kept all of the other stuff that was mentioned in the notes.

Eventually Jericho finished whatever testing he had wanted to to in the area and left floating away on a large panel of large so he did not have to carry stuff or make more then one trip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potion Theory, Trial and Error.   Potion Theory, Trial and Error. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potion Theory, Trial and Error.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Clover Town :: Clover Mountains-
Jump to: