Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Vote_lcapThe Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Voting_barThe Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Vote_lcapThe Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Voting_barThe Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP sting eucliffe ORDER

The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mallory

Mallory

The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Empty
PostSubject: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:53 am

"Yes I am aware I need to go shopping for food for when I am at the graveyard."Mallory spoke to what seemed like nothing no one else was around her and she was alone while she walked

"But I hungry now so I can spare the money for a meal and pick up what I need to I mean...I am sure it is not that costly."It could be the truth or a lie to whatever it was she was speaking too.

Staring in front of a place she gathered was a place to eat. "Do not laugh at me!! I do not eat that much!"she said while she stood at the front door."Why are you laughing even more?!"She asked partly confused only because what she was talking too knew better then better then that she just said being true.

"Either way this 8-Island place might seen like a good place to eat before we go and shop for the things we need later."Slacking it off like whatevever she was in Hargeon Town for might not be as important then her wanting to eat something at that very current time.

"So quit your laughing at me, you do not control when I want to eat and when I am not hungry."Mallory opened the door. "Yes I am aware I am eat more then 7 times a day that does not mean I am eating too much."Mallory seemed to also think that was not a problem to her also.

But never the less Mallory found a place to sit down."And what can I get for you?"The questioned ask followed with."One of everything would be nice."With her waiter laughing Mallory then said."But I was being serious...."With it being quiet for a moment the waiter asked. "You must be expecting a lot of people to order that." Mallory then shook her head no."I am eating alone and came here alone."With the waiter staring confused at her they left to place the massive order Mallory had just placed on them.
Back to top Go down
PawZ

PawZ

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 11:31 am

Rose Say in her chair she was located at the table closest to the Fire Exit. She was always cautious and after a few weeks Rose could finally walk without pain in her shin. So if anything was to happen she knew she needed to have the advantage.  Although this was not a trip for a job or A meeting or anything she was simply enjoying life, as she sat there her food came out. She hadn’t been there any more than 10 minutes before Malory arrived. Rose watched the waiter franticly come out with her food. It was a simple dish she had gotten the soup if the Day and a coffee,  in this case it was Tomato soup. Rose smiled and nodded in thanks for her food and then settled herself into the chair with a bit of a shake. She looked out the window across from her and to the Streets outside it was nice outside at least.  She quickly returned her Attention to her food glancing around at the bowl, she frowned and looked to the underside of her bowl.  She didn’t get any cutlery…… After many attempts to get the attention of the waiter who was now franticly running all around due to the large order he had to get out into the dining hall. * Rose sighed heavily ~ this Totally sucks….~ She Thought to herself. At least she had her coffee though. Rose pulled her gloves off her hand and stirred the coffee with her finger seeing as she didn’t have a spoon.  It was hot at first but it didn’t matter that much. When she was finished stirring she put her finger in her mouth to taste the coffee.  It was not really good at all. She looked around and wondered why she wanted to come out to eat In the first place.
Back to top Go down
Mallory

Mallory

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 1:13 pm

All Mallory did was hum to herself while she waited since she was sitting alone it made it boring to have no one to talk too while waiting for some one to bring your there entire menu of food Mallory was smart enough to know it took a while."You can complain all you want about what I order you are not going to change my mind."She said randomly."Not like anyone else can hear you after all you are:1. Dead and 2. A ghost so no one else can see of hear you but me."She mention but knew whatever spirit she was talking too had something else in mind.

"Hmm? what do you mean about ruining others lunches by me ordering what I did."The ghost seemed to now be bugging Mallory just with everyone staring at her for what looked like having a conversation with herself that time it was an actual conversation something that could weird some people out if they felt like it was."I do not hear anyone complaining if they where I am sure they would speak there mind after all they do need people to return to eat here."Mallory had not been paying attention if some one else was complaining she was too busy talking to dead people.

Mallory smiled when a wait dropped off a glass of water. "Thank you."She said a normal happy voice while she sipped it once she got up form hr chair."I should walk around a bit since it is going to be a while before they drop my food off."As she started walking around your heard Mallory also say."I did not ask for your remarks."like whatever it was mentioned something else that Mallory most likely felt like it was unneeded.
Back to top Go down
PawZ

PawZ

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 1:27 pm

Rose watched her as she stood up and walked around. It was an odd in her opinion. Most people would order out and go to places like this so they didn’t have to Hover around and cook.  She didn’t seem to mind the walking. Rose Grew tired of Waiting and Looked to nearby tables. For spoons that were still in the napkin….no luck, none that she could grab without being noticed. She watched Mallory for a while she thought it was odd for her to talk to herself but it wasn’t like it was the first time she had seen crazy people in public. And without much thought it was clear Mallory was insane. Seeing as she ordered one of everything, seemed to talk to herself and now was no following Public Social normality’s.   The other thought that entered her mind was that she might just be that lonely… but she didn’t seem shy.. It was all too confusing and Rose quickly realized that it was Dumb to sit there and try figuring her out when she needed to locate a spoon.  Maybe she would just wait till the Weird Chick left Sight of her table and Steal her spoon…
Back to top Go down
Mallory

Mallory

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 4:09 pm

"If I wanted your opinion about the subject I would ask for it." Mallory stated as she just walked past Rose still keeping to herself well not caring who was listening or if they where bothered by it since it was a one sides conversation to everyone but her but still she was going to continue her conversation.

"Not your snarky witty come backs what you spout whenever it comes to mind at the moment." Sounding a bit annoyed while continuing to do so she was doing a walk around the entire place while she waited for her food to show up. Mallory stopped talking and started thinking about eating it seemed to make her happy in thought like the highlight of her day was to go and eat something but with that quiet she then mentioned."The Graveyard is a boring place when you are the only a live person in there." she sounds kind of sad for the moment but it was a very small moment. "But alteast I can eat soon!" She went right back to sounding happy again
Back to top Go down
PawZ

PawZ

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:33 pm

Rose Glanced over Again And after another few attempts to get the waiters Attention she gave up. At least she could make someone happy. Picking up her now cold tomato soup she stood up And Tucked her Gloves into her pocket, she took a few steps towards Mallory and then Stopped, thinking about why should she give up her soup after all this weird girl was the reason her soup got cold. She shook her head and wore A fake Smile Bringing the soup with her she Placed it on Mallory’s table “ Enjoy” she Said bowing her head.
*rose didn’t feel like eating anymore. The coffee must have hit the spot
she took a few steps away and then stopped thinking
Back to top Go down
Mallory

Mallory

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:47 pm

She stopped her talking to herself and then stared."I love your offer."She held the bowl in her hand but stated something else."You must sit down with me and keep me company while I enjoy the soup you gave me."she stated staring at her while she had taken her few steps away, Why is something the person could wonder herself why Mallory wanted her to join her while she ate.

"Maybe you will get hungry and eat something from what I ordered because of your kind act here."It was an offer she hoped would be taken up on the offer it was better then talking to that ghost that was bugging her for the moment."At least it would be even then."Mallory would not want to admit the fact that she just wanted some company that was a person just for a while Mallory kept thinking in her mind just say yes.
Back to top Go down
PawZ

PawZ

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 8:42 am

Rose Stood there Facing away for a Moment it was odd Request but then again she was an odd girl… and Rose could try to see what her issue was. Maybe it was the lack of company that was the problem maybe that is why she spoke to herself…. ~ I couldn’t live with myself if i didn’t attempt to give her a chance~ rose turned her head until her neck Made a small crack. Then pushed her chest forwards until her back cracked a bit, she then Stretched her hands up in the air to smooth over all the muscles. She then spun on her heel and smiled at Mallory “ Rose Tem’Naka it’s a pleasure to meet you” * Probably not the best introduction but she wasn’t very good at those kinds of things. She offered her hand out while pulling the seat across from Mallory out, she would continue to sit down and place her arm across the table in front of her.” Thank you for your invitation I would love to attend.” *she said with a small Smile.
Back to top Go down
Mallory

Mallory

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:34 am

Mallory smiled and shook her hand."Rose?..like the flower."She seems to smile like it made it a bit happy to think about flowers she saw a lot of roses just not bushes of them because a lot of people left roses at a persons grave when they are dead she knew the words of "Roses for your grave." Where too true."My name is well.. Mallory."She looked to her right for a moment."And you might not be able to see or hear the spirit I am with but his name is Mister Elrich Ira the Fourth, he spoke his greetings to you after you stated your name."She stated what was  said to her only to make sure the ghost was happy.

"I could offer you at least something since you....I am taking up a lot of the workers time right now with ordering everything."She mention she put the bowl of soup down for a moment took a pepper shaker and shook it twice picked it back up and then drank it in a total time of 10 seconds and put the bowl down."I could see it being better if it was not cold..."she mentioned in general she knew it was her fault it happen.
Back to top Go down
PawZ

PawZ

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 8:55 pm

Rose nodded it was indeed like the flower, it was what her father had always said, the memory of her father made her eyes water up, My desert flower he would say to her it had been a very long time since she had seen him.* Roses smile slowly faded and she turned her body towards the window to look outside * Rose took her gloves from her pockets and started to slip them on. One by one she slide he fingers into them. “ I am sorry I am afraid I am bad company. It is nice to meet you… well both of you she said nodding and then running her hand along her eyes to wipe the water from her Eyes, she didn’t want to cry. She didn’t need to, she was strong. Or so she hoped.

*Rose flashed A fake smile to attempt to mask her true feeling and turned again this time to face Mallory better. “ so Mallory tell me a bit about yourself?”

Back to top Go down
Mallory

Mallory

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:21 pm

Mallory smiled a tiny bit, it was rare she saw emotions from other people mind you Rose was the first person she had interacted with that is alive currently she would have wiped the tear away like a mother comforting a child if she had the chance too only because she was that way she might be a graveyard worker but it never stopped her from being herself.

When asked about herself she was not sure how exactly to word everything."About me?"She thought about it again figure there was not point in hiding." I am not crazy dispite it being being normally said." She stated."But I run a Graveyard by myself, I am also a Necromancer who can talk to the spirits of the dead."Mallory stopped talking like she was hearing something but this time she mention "Food will be here shortly."soon everything was going to be at the table they where sitting on."I also eat a lot, Do not take it lightly."she was serious about it saying a lot.
Back to top Go down
PawZ

PawZ

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 11:02 pm

Rose Smiled. She wasn’t sure if she was kidding about the whole Necromancer thing or the graveyard thing.  But then again she claimed to talk to ghosts and she was kind of weird maybe she did work at the Graveyard.  Rose folded her hands and place them on the Table gently she was happy to have some company and although Mallory was Weird she Was Kind.  “ I am from the deserts of Era in the outskirts of town. When I was young my parents sent me to be a Servant to the house of Taola where I studied and honest my skills. I am ranger by trade *she smiled ab it

* Rose then Thought for a moment and then  Nearly jumped out of her skin as the Mallory spoke about out the food she jumped high enough to smash her knee on the table ~ Smooth Rose  Nerves of steel…. So cool…~ She Thought Sarcastically. “ Hmf… my bad * she said pulling her hands down to rub her knee
Back to top Go down
Mallory

Mallory

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:46 am

Mallory laugh a bit at the smack she heard."I am unsure if I would have lived if I was thrown away in Era then where I was when my family gave me up."it seemed like a depressing thought to mention but Mallory seemed like it did not bother her at all to mention that in general. it was for just for conversation hopefully it did not sound too depressing to hear.

"Mind you have not been to the area of Era before so I could be wrong with my statements as well."She also stated as well looks to her left for a moment."Hmm? what is it?"she asked it was the ghost she was with again."Okay."She did not mention what was brought up to her.

But the sound of clashing plate while a group of people dropped off a part of her order a 3rd of it to exactly when staring at it."If you are going to pick something from this I recommend you pick it now before I start eating."It could be taken serious or she could take it as a joke did not matter to Mallory she gave her warning out it was up to Rose to heed it or not.
Back to top Go down
PawZ

PawZ

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 5:35 pm

*Rose smiled and nodded she didn’t have a lot to say to this women. She wasn’t extremely talkative and it was odd thinking about picking off of her plate * Rose Closed her eyes for a moment and then opened them drawing in a long breath “ Thank you for your offer But I should get going I have lots of work to do,  your invitation was much appreciated, and it was nice meeting you.” * Rose started to Stand up and stretch her arms up. And she then stood up completely it was odd she did want to stay but felt no need to she didn’t have to be anywhere but didn’t want to be here.  Where did she want to be though. Rose thought for a moment maybe she was destiny telling her she was needed else where.
Back to top Go down
Mallory

Mallory

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 6:18 pm

"Oh no you wait a minute." Mallory said right away. "You are going something eat something"Mallory sound a bit like a mother talking to a kid who is trying to skip dinner it was going to be even not matter what Mallory would even force it Mallory was just that type of person no one would leave with out eating something if they have not."Take one thing, It can be anything just take and eat one thing."She sounded like she demanded it from Rose she was evening standing up herself.

"I do not count it fair that I ate your food and you eat nothing in return it is not how I want people to be treated when I am around."she sounded a bit serious about it and pointed to one of the many plates of food while more kept being placed at the table they where all different plates of food."If you take one then you can leave if you really want too? how does that sound?"it could be considered odd that she was trying to make a deal with something for them to eat something rather then her just eating it all.
Back to top Go down
PawZ

PawZ

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 6:55 pm

*Rose frowned she didn’t like being talked down to. * she spun on her heel to face Mallory. She stuck her hand out and rose her index finger to point at her, she was going to yell she was angry. But instead of yelling she lowered her hand “ I understand your concern but I am not going to sit down. Your offer is generous but I will be on my way.

*Rose Knew she wasn’t being entirely nice but she really didn’t want to be talked down to it reminded her of being a Servant. It wasn’t that she didn’t like working for that family but she was done with that stage of her life.

*rose straightened her glove. And then placed her hand on her hip she wasn’t sure what to do she was offended but Mallory clearly didn’t intend to do so. Did she know better  was it something she should have known.  Should Rose have acted different….

Back to top Go down
Mallory

Mallory

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:56 pm

Mallory then just sighed and turned away."Alright your choice just hope you do not regret it later."She said walking back to her table she would not admit but she wanted the company of other people around because being around the dead for so long she started to miss seeing actual people who would talk to her normally or treat her as a person and not some weird person who was out of her mind.

Rose would have one of the first people to treat Mallory like a normal person in a while and she did not want her to leave but would just let her leave because she would wanted too but she waited for her to leave and just said."Well back to the loneliness."she muttered to herself sounding unhappy about it it was going to be a while before more company showed up her way."Yes I am aware you are still here Elric."The spirit most likely mentioned about them self being there still Mallory was forgetting or not that she was not a lone."But the feeling is different around normal then the dead."setting back down with all of the food there Mallory then said."Here is a feast for the dead."All she said while she started eating the food she had order. Each dish did not seem to last more then 3 seconds when she started eating.
Back to top Go down
PawZ

PawZ

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:55 am

Rose walked out the door. Letting it close loudly. She took only a few steps before the tears started to well up again. Why was she so mean to the people who are trying to be nice. Rose knew she wasn’t a good person to be around. But she needed to make up for her mistake….

Rose Didn’t know how long she would be in there so he rushed to a near by Stand on the next road, it had flowers for sale, she picked up a Lotus and paid for it taking it back toward the restaurant. She then Pressed her back against the stone sliding down to a siting position  near the door. And waited for Mallory to come outside. She knew it wasn’t much but perhaps they would go for a walk together.  
Back to top Go down
Mallory

Mallory

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 12:17 pm

Mallory continued eating she it seemed not even a few more minutes after getting all of her food at once she was done eating already just cleaning her face with a napkin at the table with everyone looking at her for a moment it was followed up with her saying."....Ahhh bill please?"it acted like it was nothing for her to sit there and eat the entire menu of food at in one sitting pay for it and leave. Dropping the exact amount of money for her bill Mallory started walking outside of the place.

Stretching out after the door close behind her."I wish they would not look at me funny when I was eating, It was hard to at with people staring as they did."She mentioned to herself she assumed she was alone now like she was normally. "Yes I am aware I eat like a pig and should learn some table manners, But at least I got nothing on my clothing!" She mentioned sounding a bit happy about it.
Back to top Go down
PawZ

PawZ

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 8:29 pm

Rose Glanced up at Mallory her eyes a bit red from rubbing them, she Offered out the Lotus “ Im sorry I refused you so rudely.” Rose felt awful about the whole ordeal. She moved to her feet slowly placing her back against the wall and pushing herself up with her legs. Which still stung when used the leg a lot. She let out a deep breath and stretched her neck to the side  and attempted to smile “ would you mind if I walked you home? “ *she rubbed her eye with her free hand and looked at Mallory’s eyes. She dint know what else to do. Maybe she was a bit to forward with asking to walk her home. Maybe she should have just asked to go for a walk…. Maybe she shouldn’t have given the soup to her….. Maybe she shouldn’t have even went out to eat, she smirked a bit at the thought of going out to eat to no end up eating at all. And surprisingly she still wasn’t all the hungry.
Back to top Go down
Mallory

Mallory

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 10:08 pm

Mallory looked at Rose she looked like she just cried and Mallory could not understand why she would in her yes nothing was wrong and nothing really happen to be upset about. It made Mallory just think about doing something she normally did and cheer them up to make them feel better it felt normal for her to act like that, it made her realize she felt a bit motherly when it wanted to do that.

"You were crying weren't you?"She asked Rose right away Mallory sounded dishearten to realize, But with that moment of sound like that Mallory turned back to her normal self."Please join for the walk if you wish, mind you I will have to warn you."If she was joining for the walk back she had to give the warning"graveyards of magi tend to worst in terms to hauntings the normal grave yards, some spirits may try to talk to you while if you enter but you will not understand them." She felt the need the mention because it has happen before around her people acted different when it happen.
Back to top Go down
PawZ

PawZ

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 8:58 am

Rose still held the flower out slumped down  she nodded slowly, it wasn’t just Mallory that made her want to cry. It was everything. She had come to this town in search of a new life but instead stayed narly invisible. It was hard to find your place in a world you’ve become so distant from. It was more about the stress of the world that made her cry, it just happened to be that this incident with Mallory made her feel bad and managed to trigger the tears. Rose wiped her Eyes with her Fee hand again and stretched her back outwards and shot up to her feet. It was a quick movement but it was to be easily expected.

Rose just nodded a Second time she wasn’t worried about the Graveyard. She was a skilled warrior and Mallory seemed to be at peace with them. * rose had Only Ever been to one Grave yard in her life. And it was for the house of Taola and as sad as it was it meant a different thing to her instead of the sorrow that washed over the family she was free. With his death marked the next chapter of her life. The one she wanted more than anything In the world. And now that she was in that moment in her life she couldn’t figure out what to do with it.  

*Rose Steped away from the wall and tried to smile again running her sleeve and glove over her eyes, not that she was still crying but to ensure the tears were completely done.

Back to top Go down
Mallory

Mallory

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 9:29 am

Mallory did not seem to say anything for a moment but however she waited and slowed down her walking to the point Rose was ahead of her Mallory starting to get maybe Rose did not know to let out but one thing Mallory was the reason she waited for Rose she did not care what Rose would do while or after Mallory did what she did Mallory was going to do it and nothing could be done about it.

Catching up Mallory put her arms around Rose's waist in a strong hug it was around the waist so she did not touch anything that was consider inappropriate around the waist was a safe area to do so and said."You hold in a lot of barren thoughts don't you Rose?"Mallory asked while she hugged her for that moment. "It is okay to let it all out... I have seen a lot of tears for people who weep for there lost ones, I will not be bothered  if you let out you what you withdraw from people over all if it help you feel better."She talked just very calm and warming sounding voice while she had this hug on Rose.

"Or if you want me to let you go I am also fine with that, just understand that there is always some one willing to listen to you if you need an ear to talk to too."Mallory also understood that this kind of situation could also be extremely awkward and maybe unfavorable but for this moment she did not care until told other wise until then it was this hug.

Mallory Comforting Rose.
Back to top Go down
PawZ

PawZ

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 11:45 am

Rose Stood Perfectly Still for a moment probably to register what was going on. Then she Wiggled a bit to try to shake herself lose, however Mallory was much stronger then she appeared “Please let me go” * Rose Said Quietly.  Her Eyes starting to become less red, she didn’t need to worry about it now. It wasn’t a problem currently she had the rest of her life to confront her problems but she knew she should enjoy the Events to Come and Embrace them so that she can live a little the problem wasn’t the world that sucked, it was Roses Ways.  Of Course you can’t find your Greatness unless you actually go out looking for it. Most often they aren’t found in a restaurant….. But sometimes friends are…..

Rose Wiggled again trying to free her self a little more. She wasn’t entirely impressed with being held onto  she didn’t really like beign touched to begin with. Although how would Mallory be able to know that,  it was odd Mallory was a Mage of some sort it seemed yet she knew nothing at all of her potential. Mallory seemed so care free and concerned for a stranger. It was odd but Rose admired her  a little.
Back to top Go down
Mallory

Mallory

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 1:22 pm

"Okay!"All Mallory said as she let got right away, She never seemed to notice the wiggle or her trying to get her to let go she jut wanted the moment to be that if she wanted some one to listen or to care. But it also hard for people to know things when no one talks about it well that is how Mallory saw it anyway. "Also, if you are joining me for the walk I hope you Cherry Blossom trees because I have a lot of them there."Seems to mentioned what kind of trees she had there to change the subject from what just happen.

"Just hopefully no one feels the need to greet you."Mallory said while she just started walking forward to start towards the path to the place she lived the place of the dead she called home the graveyard."What is that Elrich?"She started to what seem like talk to herself but Mallory always knew it was a ghost. "No I am not worried about any of the restless ones you're worrying too much still."Seem to mention or seem like nothing around.

After that she just smiled to herself."Okay Rose, this way since we start walking it will not seem like the walk is that long."But if Mallory thought about it was a long walk but distraction was how she dealt with it distraction."Maybe the other friendly ghosts will want to have a conversation, if they are the types that do not mind new people I know a few of them do not."putting both of her hands in her sleeves like how a monk would travel but she did this because her hands felt a bit cold and she never bought gloves to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next