Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Vote_lcapLearning from the books (Open to anyone) Voting_barLearning from the books (Open to anyone) Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Vote_lcapLearning from the books (Open to anyone) Voting_barLearning from the books (Open to anyone) Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting eucliffe SLEEP ORDER

Learning from the books (Open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Liliana

Liliana

Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:56 pm

Liliana stood in the middle of the lake on the water she had her arms out in front of her and her hands turned toward each other in between her hands floated a book the book was open but Liliana eyes were closed a little thin shadow was attached to her chest and the book her lips moved slightly as if she talked without open her mouth although there came not a sound from her but there were constantly released magical energy from the book out to all sides
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:28 pm

Soumei watched from a far with all that magical energy that being released he couldn't help but watch her she had some crazy skill but he could only wonder what she was doing "To much skill" he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:47 pm

Liliana touched the book with the tip of her fingers nine more thin shadows shot from her chest into the book and connected them she slowly opened her eyes both her ​​eyes were covered in black magical energy she look at a tree right by the lakes edge and a dark beam shot from her eyes and completely destroyed the tree but everything else was unharmed Liliana closed her eyes and closed the book the thin shadows from her chest disappeared and she walked back toward the shore
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:52 pm

Soumei walk out to meet her half way he stood there with his arms cross she had to much skill meaning she was probably older then him maybe by a year or two "So did you have a good workout?"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:37 am

Liliana opened her eyes there was still a little black magical energy in her eyes but it was slowly disappearing she look at Soumei she thought she knew him from somewhere but was not sure from where "Yea if you can call it a workout I am sorry but do I know you you look familiar?"
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:24 pm

"You could say we have a kinda of close relationship from what I know" he had finally guessed who she was after all that time of watching her and everything it was so good to see her his well closet thing to a friend "I'm Soumei Glory but you should know me"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:53 pm

Liliana blinked a few times she remembered where she had seen him from she shook her head a little and smiled "So we finally meet Liliana Maiya but you had probably already guess that" it was a little weird for her she had been after him for so long and now he stood before her she was not quite sure what she should do
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:12 pm

Soumei smile he walk over to her with open arms even though she still might wanna kill him he didn't really mind it "Yea I guess it for the most part after all those years of running away from you" he stood there and just look at her he couldn't really say much about it because he wasn't mad about it "One question you still wanna kill me?"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:36 pm

Liliana smiled at him and shook her head "I have no reason to kill you so no" She laughed a little the only reason she had been after him was the council order but now "But you can take your arms down I don't know you that well"
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:44 am

Soumei look kinda of lost but smile bigger it was a happy smile "Oh come on after all that time of chasing me you probably know me well I know you well somethings about you"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:03 am

Liliana smiled "Oh so you know me then what you know about me?" she smiled it was nice not having to go after ham any longer
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:46 am

"I know your 25 and that your a kind person, I know you have dirty dreams about your summonings which kinda of says a lot, I know you are a great mother and you had beautiful daughter and I know you hate the magic council just as much as I do." Soumei put his hands in his pocket and left the hug alone knowing he probably wouldn't get one "You were probably one of the strongest mages who were in Shadow Wolves and I also know you got mad when you could just never catch me......Did you ever get roses while you was at your guild but they didn't say who they were from?"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:08 am

Liliana blinked a few times he knew really a lot about her but that about her dreams did she not like he knew "Now that you mention it I get roses without a card usually it always said know who it was from but sometimes I just roses but I was never told who it was from" she look slightly at him "You should not happen to know anything about them should you?"
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:17 am

Soumei look down smiling "Well it was me after all we was close enough plus I had taken a liking to you while you was chasing me down it as fun" he could tell she was shock but that was because he was cool and he like to know things while she probably didn't know much about him at all
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:33 am

Liliana gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and smiled "Thanks for the beautiful roses Soumei" it was a little weird that he had done it when she tried to kill him but sweet "And I can see you have been busy and you are in the newspaper now"
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:54 am

Soumei blush a bit he couldn't help it even though there was nothing really wrong with it "I know the council is going crazy they want me dead now more then before" he laugh a bit he liked it just meant he was doing something right
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:22 pm

Liliana smiled and laughed a little over he blushed so easily "I can understand why you and the Fallen King is the greatest threat you them and now they do not have me anymore to protect them and you and the guild are getting stronger and stronger while they become weaker and weaker so they are scared and therefore you must die more than before"
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:49 pm

"Well I can't help it I hate the magic council with every part of my body and soul even in my death I'll hunt them down and kill them" he stop blushing and was serious for a minute that change his whole tone change everything about him
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:53 pm

Liliana look at him she understood what he meant she felt the same way "Soumei one thing I want to ask you about you do not have to answer if you do not want to but why do you hate the magic council so much?"
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:46 pm

Soumei didn't mind telling her because he was kinda close to her "When I was a child my father was a powerful mage a dragon slayer in fact his name was Sora Glory he was the first twin dragon slayer" he said with smile his eyes lightly close as he kept smiling but it was fading "The council didn't take well to my dad power and how he was raising up against them then one day they just attacked my dad at our house and he fought them and fought for hours but they kept coming and my little brother was crying then my dad flew us away just me and my brother don't know maybe it was some kind of magic he learned and as we was flying I saw them kill him my father the man who I respected and wanted to be like the most"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:03 pm

Liliana face was completely black not because she was sad but because she was furious "Not again in front of children" she took around him and hugged him "Soumei stop fighting the council or you get yourself killed" Her voice was calm and warm "Don't use your life to get revenge you have so much else you can use it on and you will only end up being killed so don't"
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:13 am

Soumei was kinda of shocked that she hugged him but he didn't know if he should hug her back or not he put his arms around her "I won't die I think my little brother would be pissed at me" he was smiling for some reason while he hugged her smiling "You know your only a few years older then me"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Liliana let go of him "Sorry I should not have done that I get like this sometimes" she look at him "And yes I know three years if I remember correctly"
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:42 pm

"So its bad to give me a hug when I'm just three years younger then you?" he said with a little smile on his face and a small laugh coming out of his mouth you could tell he was the type of guy to be happy most of the time
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:57 pm

Liliana shook her head "No not that I mean I get so motherly sometimes even if people are almost as old as me" she look at him "I just don't want to see more get hurt if I can stop it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning from the books (Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Magnolia :: Lake Sciliora-
Jump to: