Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Break From Work Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Break From Work Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Break From Work Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Break From Work Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Break From Work Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Break From Work Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Break From Work Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Break From Work Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Break From Work Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Break From Work Vote_lcapBreak From Work Voting_barBreak From Work Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
ORDER eucliffe SLEEP sting

Break From Work

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

Break From Work Empty
PostSubject: Break From Work   Break From Work Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:34 pm

Marcus had came back inside the guild for a short minute, he went upstairs and went to his room. He grabbed some clothes and took a picture with him. He threw his bag down the stairs aiming for the table in the center of the room. He walked down the stairs and grabbed a book from bookcase. "I'll be needing this."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

Break From Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break From Work   Break From Work Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:02 pm

"Where are you going Marcus?" Sirius asked he as sitting at the table with some coffee he notice it look like he was going somewhere but he hadn't heard about any mission was he running away somewhere?
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

Break From Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break From Work   Break From Work Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:25 pm

Marcus raised his head up hearing Sirius. "Huh, oh no, I'm going off to train, I want to learn some rune magic. It caught my attention, plus I want to understand magic itself." Marcus stated as he held the book in his hand. Nixx his pet wolf ran to tackle Marcus, but Marcus had step back to avoid the tackle.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

Break From Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break From Work   Break From Work Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:37 pm

"Something must have happen to make you wanna train" he said as he sipped his coffee and close his eyes a he could hear him well enough but he couldn't help but wonder what cause a change in Marcus so fast
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

Break From Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break From Work   Break From Work Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:58 pm

Marcus rubbed the back of his head. "I hate to let myself get weak, after all I've been to laid back. Time to change that." Marcus was referring to an old fight, his body was breaking down on him when he was using his power all at once, such a side effect would prove to be the end of him in a much heated battle he thought.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

Break From Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break From Work   Break From Work Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:10 pm

"I see" he put his coffee down he could see that Marcus was changing but he had to ask him something first that well he needed to ask "You going to that party Marcus?"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

Break From Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break From Work   Break From Work Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:21 pm

"Well, I sadly made a promise to the guild master to go, why you ask Sirius? Were you going as well?" Nixx jumped on Marcus and he rest his hand on her head.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

Break From Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break From Work   Break From Work Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:24 pm

"You do the magic council wants that guild destroy right?" he simply said looking at Marcus and his pet he smile a bit he probably would go
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

Break From Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break From Work   Break From Work Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:29 pm

Marcus was rather shocked, he knew Crimson Liger was wild no wild than Fairy Tail. "Wait really? The Magic Council wants Crimson Liger destroyed? On what grounds?" Marcus asked in a calm tone, he knew he been away for time to time but when did this order go into effect he wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

Break From Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break From Work   Break From Work Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:13 pm

"The guild doesn't answer to the magic council it is also believe they support Fallen King" it wasn't something he enjoy or liked but it was something the magic council had said and he had only heard about it awhile ago
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

Break From Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break From Work   Break From Work Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:22 pm

Marcus place a finger over his chin. "I suppose, they would have to be looked at closely. Then again as the wolves I guess we don't have a say in it all huh?" Marcus move to the table Sirius was at and pulled the chair to sit down in.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

Break From Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break From Work   Break From Work Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:29 pm

"They want us to go to the party and see where the guild is" he was right as the wolves they were sent out to kill and eat he couldn't help but feel kinda of sick when doing things like this sometimes
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

Break From Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break From Work   Break From Work Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:32 pm

"So it's just a recon mission in other words. Hey Sirius, you was here long enough. Do you think the Council changed? Then again I'm just thinking to much, forget I asked." Marcus dug in the bag and threw a treat to the pet wolf Nixx.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

Break From Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break From Work   Break From Work Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:49 pm

"In truth the council has changed" he said and he was thinking about it from the time he was a child to now the magic council he was starting to remember some of the things they and how they went about it
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

Break From Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break From Work   Break From Work Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:52 pm

Marcus nodded his head. "Well we might as well change the subject. I feel as if the wall have ears, and I would hate to be an enemy within my own guild. So how that mission you had the other day?" Sirius was right, the council did change but as two members what could they do right now.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

Break From Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break From Work   Break From Work Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:58 pm

"It wasn't bad if I say so myself it just took to long to get back" he said shaking his head with a bit of a smile on his face most of everyone was out on a mission doing some kind of work he hoped they would be back very soon
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

Break From Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break From Work   Break From Work Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:02 pm

Marcus smiled and nodded his head. "Glad to see you back in one piece, I hope the others didn't get into tomuch trouble." The guild was quiet more than anything lately, with everyone coming back and leaving on that same day. "So when does this party start again?"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

Break From Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break From Work   Break From Work Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:04 pm

"I think tomorrow we have no choice but to go so I hope the others will be back by then" he wonder if they had to bring a gift he wasn't good when it came to stuff like buying people a gift
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

Break From Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break From Work   Break From Work Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Marcus laid back in the chair, he began to think of the others. "Great, well I hope they come in time as well, the ride to Oak town is a long trip from here, they wouldn't be able to make it." Marcus just hope this party wasn't one of those type of parties where everyone knew each other, he hated to break barriers.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

Break From Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break From Work   Break From Work Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:59 pm

"You think with a guild our size there would always be someone around but that doesn't seem to be the case" Sirius could hear his own echo that kinda of freaked him out a bit he never notice that could happen but things happen he guessed
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

Break From Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break From Work   Break From Work Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:50 pm

Hearing the echo Marcus shook his head. "Indeed, so what you gonna do now? Your gonna leave out Sirius, or you gonna stay around a bit." The wolf sat down relaxed looking back at the two talk.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

Break From Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break From Work   Break From Work Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:56 pm

"I'll probably go and read up on the latest report to see when the rest of our group is getting back so I know if I should leave note for them" he look at the wolf and smile while he didn't like pets because he wasn't good at taking care of things but he didn't mind them overall
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

Break From Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break From Work   Break From Work Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:30 pm

Marcus leaned back and picked up the book he took from the self. He opened it to a random page and began to skim through it. "I would of thought two of them would be back by now, must be some distance they traveling."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

Break From Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break From Work   Break From Work Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:49 am

"That or their taking time to get back here you know some of our members are lazy" he sipped some of his coffee it was almost gone but either way he knew the truth they had lazy members then they had crazy members would love to fight and they had people like Marcus and himself
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

Break From Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break From Work   Break From Work Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:59 am

Marcus chuckled a bit. "I guess you can say were an odd bunch, this guild." Marcus closed the book after enough page turns he then got up to make a batch of tea. "Hey Sirius you want some tea?" Marcus opened the cabin door and pulled out some tea bags.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Break From Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break From Work   Break From Work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Break From Work
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Shirotsume Town :: Shadow Wolves Guild-
Jump to: