Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Waiting at the Station  Vote_lcapWaiting at the Station  Voting_barWaiting at the Station  Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Waiting at the Station  Vote_lcapWaiting at the Station  Voting_barWaiting at the Station  Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting SLEEP ORDER eucliffe

Waiting at the Station

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Waiting at the Station  Empty
PostSubject: Waiting at the Station    Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:41 am

Killious was at the station were he was waiting for the train to head off to a meeting with the council "Nothing to worry about i will be on time." Killiouis said with a smile while he looked at his watch he wasn't the one who would be late for a meeting nothing appered to be going on so far it was a quiet wait at the station.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Station    Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:29 pm

Liliana slowly walked into the station she look around she knew he was there she could just not see him "I know I saw him where are you Killious" she said quiet to herself as she walked around the station
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Station    Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:31 pm

Killious started thinking about a few things while he stood still by one of the signs marked paltfrom one he while he wondered he didnt look around him but wondered to himself "Wonder what this meeting will be about,last i check the council was worried aobut nothing." Killious said while he crossed his arms and waited.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Station    Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:37 pm

Liliana was walking around the station she was on paltfrom two when she saw Killious he stood just across on paltfrom one for her "Killious!" she shouted she stood completely still from the way her ​​voice sounded and from the way she look at Killious was there no doubt that she was furious
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Station    Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:50 pm

Killious looked at Lilana while she yelled his name she was upset but he didnt seem phased or like he effected at all Killious walked to the edge of his platfrom so he was in ear range of her in a normal talking voice "Hello Lilianna, interesting meeting you here isn't it?" Killious said while he had looked back at her.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Station    Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:58 pm

"How dare talk so friendly to me" Her eyes were filled with hatred and sadness she would already had attacked him if there not were so many people around them she did not even try to hide her feelings for him
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Station    Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Killious then said "I do not see a porblem with "Talking friendly" to you" he even smiled abit "I have no intentions of causing any forum of fighting so please Lilianna clam yourself down." Killious didnt sound demaning he sounded like he was poltiely requesting.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Station    Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:11 pm

Liliana did not clam herself down she only got more furious "Do you expect me to clam down after what you have done to my.." she stopped herself before she did something she would regret
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Station    Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:16 pm

Killious then reaised an eyebrow"As expected from each member of the council even sometimes froumer ones you are expect to show high levels of self control and not to let your emotions take you over in any of the hardest situations you are or were in "He had said it right after Lilianna spoke her words like he was prepared to hear that he spoke it likea rule he could resite on hand "Or are you youself so filled with anger and hatred that you forget how to act sometimes?" Killious asked Lilianna as a serious question then.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Station    Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:28 pm

All the hatred disappeared from Liliana eyes in a flash but her eyes was cold and hard "I have never been a member of the council remember that so your rules don't apply to me Killious" Her voice was calm but she could not hide all her hatred in her voice "And yes I am filled with anger and hatred I have been such ever since my daughter was taken from me"
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Station    Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:45 pm

Killous then said "And you think i have envlovement with what happend? I might be wrong in somethings but it doesn't change your behavior towards a person who has nothing to do with what happend to your child." Killious uncrossed his arms while he said that.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Station    Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:55 pm

Liliana smiled there was no warm about her smile it was just cold "Killous do you think I'm stupid I'm not sure who it was that got her killed but one thing I know that you who know everything that goes on in the council also knew what would happen that day and I know you are involved so stop playing the innocent it does not suits you"
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Station    Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:04 pm

Killious chuckled abit "I don't need to play "Innocent" nor do i choose to play it." he said the chuckled stop "Even if i know something i will ask you this, what make you think you are going to know what happend? after all i am not allowed to speak about anything i don't have promission to tell you." Killious stated while he wondered what her next actions were.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Station    Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:13 pm

Liliana look at him with eyes that could kill "And here I thought you were smart I know you can't tell me something I know how the council works have you forgotten I have worked for you for as long as I remember and I know what happend there is only one thing I do not know and that is who gave the order to kill an innocent girl because she was a little different"
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Station    Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:20 pm

No matter the look he never changed or moves he then looked down at the rails to the sound of a train slowly coming he smiled abit "So then." Killious said "You followed me pointlessly when you know i can't tell you." he has pointed out. "Wasting your time with another dead end?"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Station    Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:27 pm

"You are really an idiot" Liliana did not take her eyes off him she could also hear the train "When did I said I would want you to tell me something I came only after you for one reason but you can probably guess what a mother would do to the people who was responsible for her daughter's death"
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Station    Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:38 pm

Killious laughed again he was enjoying this now and he appered to be showing his true colours "Yet you just stare?" he knew there was too many people here "I would have figured you would have made the first move." Killious said "Most people seek me out in hatred normally do not care for people they only care for blood shed." Killious' train started pulling in he then said "I commend you for that."
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Station    Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:48 pm

Liliana did not move and look straight at him "Do not think for a moment I am the same as you I do not hurt innocent" she knew she could not do anything to him as long as there were so many people around him "You may have fooled the council and many others but I see who you really are and killing my daughter will be your downfall Killious"
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Station    Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Killious' nomral smile turned to the cold,heartless and evil smirk "Who will believe you Lilianna?"as Killious said that his train pulled infront of both of them as Killious watch people enter the train he eventually walked into the one with no one in it this could be consider a stroke of luck for Lilianna.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Station    Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:11 pm

Pein had been listening tothe conversation between to two, not a purpose but they were slightly louder than the others around them making them the focal point for the ear. Pein could see that the tall slender man was antagonizing the women...She was upset, she had the right to be, but Pein wouldn't risk the people of this station because of revenge. Pein got up from his seat walking over to the women. "You need to calm your mind my dear" Pein spoke softly, his magical purple eyes would take effect. They had a soothing effect that worked best on women, all she had to do was make eye contact with him. He didn't touch her just incase of any reaction she might have to a stranger coming up to her...
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Station    Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:18 pm

The blood that followed Liliana from the party had moved it's self on standby women. The drop of blood inched closer to the back of her neck, as it did it seeped in and she belonged to Wei's control for the time being until the blood he used dried up or unless she died. The puppet moved closer to Killous , she smiled and nodded her head. Of course it was Wei from the party signaling Killous.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Station    Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:33 pm

"But when you are dead it will not matter" Liliana whispered almost silent but used her magic so Killious could hear it from the shadows Liliana did not take her eyes off the train where Killious was in before someone talked to her "I'm as calm as I can be and I am not your dear" She looked to the side and look at Pein and in his eyes "Do I know you or do you talk normally such to a stranger" she was feeling a little weird from the look he gave her but she shook her head a little but was still feeling a little weird
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Station    Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:45 pm

Killious smiled abit he then sat down she was being stoped by some one he had heard her words but it never effected him at all he expected a death treat from her it made him smile because this is what he wanted to her "I guess this will be an interesting turn won't it." for some reason it seemed Killious was talking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Station    Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:50 pm

"I'm sorry I meant no offense" Pein watched, the train had not begun to depart yet, he worried that Liliana might try to get to Killious still. "And I can't stand to see a women in so much agony" Pein said being sure to keep his eyes on Liliana's as best as he could, he hoped that his eyes were doing their job. "Would you like to go sit down?" Pein gestured keeping his eyes on her Liliana.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Station    Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:14 pm

Liliana felt a little strange "I...but I should..." she shook her head a little Pein's eyes was doing their job but her magic protected her a little even though she was not aware of it but not enough to resist it completely "Yea I would like to sit down" Liliana walked over to a bench and sat down she look back up at Pein "Sorry but I know you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Station    Waiting at the Station  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting at the Station
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next