Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
A Trip By Sea Vote_lcapA Trip By Sea Voting_barA Trip By Sea Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
Jericho
WizLord
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP ORDER eucliffe sting

A Trip By Sea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho

Jericho

A Trip By Sea Empty
PostSubject: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:51 am

Valnos was preparing to head off of a mission he needed to travel by boat to get too when he did travel he was alone Valnos never really brings anything with him while traveling as well just his backpack with his sword in it and monsy needed to get food these were the thing he was going to start his life.
"Starting a mission.." Valnos had said while he walked onto the boat with a group of people who were taking it as well he knew it was going to depart in five mintue so he was on time to leave.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

A Trip By Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:28 am

"Woah wait!" Soumei said as the boat was taking off he ran after it after jumping up to catch the boat as he landed on it he took a breath happy that he made it he walk pass Valnos and sat down smiling
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

A Trip By Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:34 am

Valnos looked over for a mintue for some one being late and just jumping on the boat he did not stare as long as possibility the normal people on the boat Valnos just kind of smile. Once they both saw each other Valnos then went and pulled out the sheet of people for his mission and started reading it over this would be his first partly dangerous task."Three days gone that is all." He said to himself while he read it over.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

A Trip By Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:12 am

"Three days is a short time for a mission" Soumei said sitting across from Valnos he over heard what he said an he was staring at his paper on top of that Soumei felt some magic coming from him all that meant he was a wizard just like him so that made him smile he was guessing that the guy was new to the whole wizard and guild thing
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

A Trip By Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:28 am

Valnos then looked back for a mintue "Well, i just do not like to be gone from my home for too long because i have some one to take care of." Valnos explained "I grabed the shortest timed one anyway." he tnhe put the paper away "I will presume you are a mage as well?" He asked after putting his paper away.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

A Trip By Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:49 am

"Yup been one for awhile now" Soumei said smiling feeling the breeze of the wind loving the feeling of it on his face as he smiled he wonder what guild this guy was from it probably was a small one nothing big
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

A Trip By Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:00 am

"Well, i guess its good if i need advice i do not just have to ask my guild members anyway." Valnos said laughing abit though he this might be starting for him working wouldp orbly be hard for him most likely, since Shadow wolves was a busy guild he just worked away. "So if you are a working mage my guess you are working for a guild?" He asked to continue conversation.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

A Trip By Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:16 am

"I wouldn't say that more like I do free work" Soumei couldn't really explain his work because he had been doing it for long he knew he couldn't really tell people about his work well not go to much into it anyway but he didn't mind helping the new mage out
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

A Trip By Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:34 am

"Free work?..." Valnos found it odd to hear that "I ca'tn never take free work i have neice to take care of." Valnos knew he porbly did not get it it was taken the normal way people would take it, so Valnos was clueless about what he could try to explain.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

A Trip By Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:39 am

"Well free work isn't everything" Soumei said as he laid back against the boat relaxing he couldn't really tell him what free work was or he would give away what he did but he had somebody to take care of "How old is your niece?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

A Trip By Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:54 am

"I would presume free work is not everything the thought of it strikes me as odd." He explained but he had much to learn "Kia is 10 years old." Valnos still sometimes was surepized he took over caring for his neice he never thought he would be a father figure, but he would do anyway. "But i guess i will get this mission quickly." Valnos laughed abit to himself while he watched the boat slowly travel.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

A Trip By Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:59 am

"She a lot younger then my brother its hard being a father when your not a father I know that" Soumei thought about how he was like a father when he knew nothing of being one things were strange like that "How much is the mission paying you?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

A Trip By Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:11 am

"Well, I have no experiance and i have to take care of a mentally scared girl it does pose it challenges." Valnos said like he appected it and cointued while unfolding his paper he thne looked at it "Well it is about 500 or so just enough to pay for bills,food and maybe a small gift." Valnos said while he then put his paper back into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

A Trip By Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:24 am

"What you should do is find a girl in your guild who can watch her while you take longer missions for more money or somebody who you can trust in you guild" Soumei was giving him advice on what he had did since he had been there before and he had needed money like that plus it would help him in ways
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

A Trip By Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:32 am

Valnos smiled abit "No one is home really when i show up, i have no idea who to put faith in when it comes to Shadow wolves." Valnos fixed his glassed for a second "But it is just me being a new guy and needing to know people, maybe i will fine some one sometime." Valnos did not sound to worry but it could be told he was thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

A Trip By Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:38 am

Soumei straighting up and smile he was from Shadow Wolves that made things a lot different he beat up a mage from that guild "I heard the guild has a lot of high members most of them are away on missions at different times you might find somebody soon"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

A Trip By Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:41 am

"But untill then i will be a fine care taker so i will try not to be too worried." he had shurged it off trying not to worry about "So you are off to work huh? what exactly are you off to do?" Valnos was carrying on the conversation trying to past time of the ship ride it was porbly harder work then what he would do..
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

A Trip By Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:53 am

"No I'm coming from a job heading back home I just dropped off some items for a guild nothing major" he didn't let him know this was a rare job for him cause mostly he was off doing things like fighting guilds and sleeping waiting for something to happen "Why did you joined Shadow Wolves?
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

A Trip By Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:03 am

"I see, nothing major." Valnos had to think about his question he never really knew he just kind of went"It was only really the first guild that kind of offered me in." Valnos explain "That is why i am in with Shadow wolves, i am not going to complain about having a roof over my head while taking care of some one, I will just try to do the same job Valason did." Valnos he just said that as a froum of imsperation.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

A Trip By Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:43 am

"Wasn't a wizard long time ago like the black knight or something?" he wasn't really sure because he got people mixed up most of the time and he couldn't remember anything pass his father and his guild
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

A Trip By Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:14 pm

Valnos nodded "Yes he was called that before he threw away the armor. Valason Daimen Seffer, He acutally is father." Valnos said "Though it is probly not easily seen because we might not look alike very well." He himself did not see much because of tihngs that had happend"But he was busy working trying to rise two other sons and a sick me but i guess he did the best he could."He remember he gave up the armor after leaveing the something he found odd.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

A Trip By Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:42 pm

"So you have brothers" Soumei wonder if his brothers were part of guilds too or if they were dark wizards even though he didn't seem like one since he was part of Shadow Wolves
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

A Trip By Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:50 pm

"I had brothers they both are dead." Valnos had to kind of thinking about that "But yes i had other family members aside from my mother and father." Valnos thne had to raise a question that was on his mind "So i heard you have and or had family huh? how many?" He asked if he did not want to talk about it it was fine.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

A Trip By Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:09 am

"I have a younger brother he was about sixteen right now and hes a wizard as well" he was going to ask him how did his brother die but he didn't want to go too far because he didn't like it when people asked him to much about his family
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

A Trip By Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:55 am

"Good, your family is still around." Valnos had spoken like he sounded happy for him. He then look at the corner to check if the next stop was close which it wasn't."Just means i have to look after what i have left of mine closely to hopefully keep my saneity."Valnos stated it could be taken as a joke or be taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Trip By Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Trip By Sea
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Hargeon Town :: The Harbor-
Jump to: