Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Trip By Sea - Page 2 Voting_barA Trip By Sea - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Trip By Sea - Page 2 Voting_barA Trip By Sea - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
Jericho
WizLord
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
ORDER sting eucliffe SLEEP

A Trip By Sea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho

Jericho

A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Valnos was preparing to head off of a mission he needed to travel by boat to get too when he did travel he was alone Valnos never really brings anything with him while traveling as well just his backpack with his sword in it and monsy needed to get food these were the thing he was going to start his life.
"Starting a mission.." Valnos had said while he walked onto the boat with a group of people who were taking it as well he knew it was going to depart in five mintue so he was on time to leave.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:18 am

"That depends on what you mean by sanity" Soumei said closing his eyes smiling crossing one leg over another as he felt the whole breeze and taken an interest in what they was talking about he could talk to him on some level
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:33 am

"The self control of a normal persons mind since from what i hear insane mages are alot different to deal with then normal ones." This was a feeling he thought of "So i figure, i keep the only thing that keeps me sane close by i will never turn over to world of dark mages and such" Valnos thne smiled and laughed abit "But my thoughts could always be wrong."
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:36 am

Soumei looked at him kinda of funny he couldn't say no to that but then again he wasn't agreeing with it 100 percent so he shook his head and gave him a nod "Well I suppose that is right I can't say no or yes"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:13 am

Valnos let out a small cough "Well it does matter if there is a yes or not of thoughts because i can always be wrong some mages i hear are born the type of dark people they are so that could always prove me wrong." Valnos thought to himself again "But i do not believe i have seen many of then." Valnos had looked over the ship to check they were still pretty far from the next stop. "This is oddly nice for my first time on a boat." He always figured it would be worst then this.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:51 am

"There are some mages who are just born into the darkness and others who turn to it" Soumei he was having flashes of wizards that he seen who had turn and become evil or who were just nothing but darkness he open his eyes to look at Valnos raising an eyebrow "First time on a boat really?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:20 am

Valnos kind of laughed"It is, you would never guess a guy like me was bedriden more of his life huh?" Valnos said "I have only gotten better as of a few month ago really sometime i might need to get a check up to see if it is gone for good or not." it was porbly hard to tell Valnos had worked himself in the months to become in shape as he was "So alot of things are new for me, it must be all normal for you huh?" Valnos pointed out like he knew already.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:04 pm

"Dude you probably got more muscle then me" Soumei said with a laugh he thought about it how it was mainly normal for him he had got so use to things like this and that itself was kinda of scary "What made you wanna be a wizard?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Valnos looked at himself for a mintue "Really i did not think i did." Valnos knew he was kind of obvious to that. "Well, what made me want to become one is simple i wanted to do something with myself after getting better. "Valnos explained "It is really wanting to know what it is like working with people sometimes it is my way of starting my life , that is way i became a mage." That seemed to be the end of the explaination.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:39 am

"I think thats the first time I ever heard answer like that for anybody wanting to become a wizard" Soumei said as he sat there everybody had different reason for being a wizard or wanting t be a wizard some people had no choice in the matter he smile to know people still had the pure answer out there
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:36 am

Valnos then let his mind wonder "Though, i do not think my mother or father would have apporved of me going out and doing this after all they and one other person only saw me sick most of the life." But he then said "But then again we were always taught we should do what we wanted with out lives." Valnos laughed abit " I guess i have one thing to be gateful other then being alive anyway." Valnos had that realization.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:51 am

"I think you can say that you have a few reasons why you should be happy that your alive" Soumei said as he listen to what he was saying he couldn't help but look at him and smile "Like your looking after your niece, your a wizard and you get to explore the world"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:10 am

"Yes in the end i just have the work forward to thing in the good." Valnos conintued to think "One thing i am glad is my niece is not one of the spoiled pain in the butter little kids you see running around." He knews his niece would still have her porblems but he looked that good side.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:26 am

"Well that is good but more then likely something else is going to happen but that all depends on how you raise her if everything goes well you won't have problems with her till she a teenager" Soumei was speaking from how he had raised some so called kids and how he was growing up
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:02 am

"Knowing me i am going to into that protective father figure." Valnos knew he would in his neices case. "But i guess she kind of knows why i am that way about her." Valnos then laughed abit "And i will hope she does not bring some scumbag who just wants to sleep with her under my watch." He said it to ligthen his own mood up. "Or else i mgiht get aressted for castrating them." The joke continued on.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:52 am

"I don't think there really is a law for us killing other wizards anymore" Soumei wouldn't know about the law of the council after all they did what they wanted to in any case so he was the same but he could see where he was coming from with being a protective father "I see nothing wrong with a protective father"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:56 am

Valnos kind of thought for a mintue "What do you means there are not laws against killing other wizards? sure even if people do large amount of harm againist wizard outside of regular reasoning they get in trouble." Valnos said it was normal porbly for him to be confused "I am sure there is not problem with it, i guess i am thinking too far forward for Kia's own good sometimes." He was laughing at himself while he looked at an island that was getting closer into view.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:38 am

"Well in self defense killing another wizard isn't a problem some don't care though" Soumei looked at the island time was flying he must have been having a lot of fun for time to be moving this fast "I think your gonna do fine as a father you shouldn't worry"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:11 am

Valnos then said "Well i do not know the laws so i will have to read them sometime been trying doing other things".He continued on to think for a mintue "I am not only worried about being a good farther figured i am more worried how she will be like when she grows up as well." Normal worried for a him most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:23 pm

"She a girl she'll be a teenager just make sure she knows what is the right guy she should date and whats the wrong guy" Soumei thought that would be one of the main things he taught his daughters if he had any which he didn't
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:23 pm

Valnos laughed abit "I guess i will have to pound it into her head then huh?" Valnos said he knew he would have to keep he looked over the edge of the boat for a second seeing what how much longer it was , it was abit a 20 mintues from wait untill they docked.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:00 pm

"You'll find some way don't worry about" Soumei laid back relaxing he could feel the wind in his hair and he could smell the sea it was so good to be out there "She'll learn soon don't worry about it"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:32 pm

Valnos laughed for a second "I am not too worried about it ." Valnos knew working right now was too important to work and get money right now maybe getting some food and other items "I know it might seem like i am getting worked up all for no reason but sometimes thinking ahead may help." he said it was a froum of planing ahead in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:18 am

"Sometimes plan don't go like how we wanted it but most of all there no plan for being a parent" he looked back at him remembering those words that his father told him when he was younger he couldn't help but smile thinking about it
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:19 am

Valnos did not seemed to react right away "It realize that." Valnos just seemed to be thinking abit "I will just towards things i need to do while hoping for best." Valnos said like he he was trying not to think about negtives that may follow him. "So i just working and i will be fine." he figured.

Last edited by Valnos on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:23 am

"In time my friend in time" Soumei said he seem to have this under control in one way or another so he didn't need much of his help anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Trip By Sea   A Trip By Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Trip By Sea
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next