Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Vote_lcapKillious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Voting_barKillious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Vote_lcapKillious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Voting_barKillious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting SLEEP eucliffe ORDER

Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Empty
PostSubject: Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves.   Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:23 am

He turned the door knob and opened the door too the Shadow Wolves guild Killious walked in with a a folder in one hand and he looked around at the guild he figured some oneform the guild would be here"Hmmm..." Killious said while he looked around at the place he was not caring for if it was clean or not he was here to leave something on the Sahdow wolves' mission board."I will not be here too long i guess." Killious kind of said out loudd as a test for any one of the members were around.
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves.   Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:21 pm

Marcus was gone from the guild, but the guild wasn't left unprotected, from the shadows a pitch snarling sound was heard, the red glowing eyes looked at Killious. It was Nixx, Marcus trusting wolf. Marcus was able to see through Nixx, the two had a bond. The wolf walked out from the shadow, it stared at him and growled some more. As you could guess it she didn't like Killious.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves.   Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:26 pm

Killious chuckled after hearing the growl "Just a a watch dog? Very well i will leave this mission for the guild read later." he said while he walked over to the mission board of the Shadow Wolves guild and placed what he wanted to there it was a wanted poster The picture was of Liliana.

The infomation said "Wanted alive from the magic council. Under charges of destruction of property, Assult on a conucil member. Reward to be discessed with Killious Devous Avalon." with after posting that Killious then said "Hmm...fair enough." Along with the wanted poster was a side note"This is consider a high priority mission." it was very small and its intends reason was so some one would pick up the job and do it right away.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves.   Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:22 am

Kuro came back to the guild not to long he saw Killious standing there posting something like always nobody was home he knew that everybody was out even the master so Kuro walk up to Killious "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves.   Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:04 pm

The wolf was still watching Killious, when Kuro had entered the wolf moved over to Kuro; the wolf was still growling.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves.   Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:28 pm

"Leaving your guild a misson." He answered Kuro question right away "That is what i am doing." Killious said while he turned around to face Kuro and the wolf Killious then smiled abit "Anyone who gets this mission done may be paided greatly for it, So give the mission i have posted for your guild a look and consider weather or not you want to do it and before another guild does this mission as well." Killious after speaking then closed his folder of papers he had a few more documents in there along with a few more wanted posters he was goign to post.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves.   Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:57 am

Kuro touch the wolf head this was their guard and he was doing a good job Kuro took the mission poster reading it over for awhile the council would have them do something like this he smiled and he would happily do the job "Unless our guild master says yes or the council orders us were not not taking this job" everybody respected Marcus and his master in his guild
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves.   Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:06 am

Killious raised an eyebrow "Then allow me to adress myself i am Killious Devous Avalon the 4th seat of the council." he spoke politely this he was not sure if he knew who he was. "This mission i have the put in a request to have guilds capture this person because i can not due to work matters." Killious explained he had infroumed the council he would be sending guilds to be doing this for him. "If me leaving you this will not due that is fine, i will leave this wanted poster at another guild." Killious had other places he could place them so if he said he would not take it he would leave it there anyway.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves.   Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:42 am

Kuro walk over to Killious and gave him back the poster he yawn a bit rubbing his head if the wolf was there then Marcus could probably see everything that was happening since the wolves were his idea in the first place "You can't give it to some other guild shitty missions aren't in my range" he explained like that so he would think that Kuro had no interest but in fact he wouldn't even bring that into their guild
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves.   Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:11 am

"I am giving every guild the option to take the mission, my first stop was just here ." Killious the swearing insulting but did not say anything about it "And i am sure capturing an SS class wizard is such easy work?" Killious said while he walked away " Very well, since you seem too eager not to take for the mission i will just leave that poster any other of your guild members." with that Killious walked out of the door before he closed it "Good bye." Killious then colsed the door and left. since they were not interested he was going some were else. "Now off to Oak town."

{Exit}
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves.   Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:13 pm

Kuro looked into the eyes of the wolf "Marcus bring me something back nice" he walked into the guild and close the doors off behind him
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves.   Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:18 pm

Nixx the wolf had started to pant she wagged her tail and began to walk off. She sent Marcus the message as she walked back to her bed within the guild. It was out of the way from everyone else so it wasn't an eyesore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves.   Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killious' Vist to Shadow Wolves.
Page 1 of 1