Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Phoenix sets with wind Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Phoenix sets with wind Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Phoenix sets with wind Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Phoenix sets with wind Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Phoenix sets with wind Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Phoenix sets with wind Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Phoenix sets with wind Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Phoenix sets with wind Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Phoenix sets with wind Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Phoenix sets with wind Vote_lcapPhoenix sets with wind Voting_barPhoenix sets with wind Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Phoenix sets with wind Vote_lcapPhoenix sets with wind Voting_barPhoenix sets with wind Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP ORDER sting eucliffe

Phoenix sets with wind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyer

Skyer

Phoenix sets with wind Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix sets with wind   Phoenix sets with wind Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:29 am

Mia flew around the mountain the world had been so calm as of late it had become so peaceful and so just relax flying around she drop her wings turning them back into her arms and landed on the mountain looking out she smile seeing her town and how amazing it was
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix sets with wind   Phoenix sets with wind Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:44 am

The humble humming of a man sound below the mountain Jericho was taking a actually walking around a new place since he did not explore much with how often he worked.

Jericho's worker side took over a bit when he looked at the mountain with a shrug of his shoulders he summoned a panel that he would step on. he then jumped the panel disapperared and he summoned another he was going to the top of the mountain for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Skyer

Skyer

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix sets with wind   Phoenix sets with wind Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:43 am

Mia herself was on top of the mountain well she didn't plan to be on the top of the mountain nor did she know she was but even so Mia could hear Jericho's tone it was a soft tone nothing to bad but she couldn't tell where it was coming from
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix sets with wind   Phoenix sets with wind Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:27 am

"Sometimes I wish my noisy mind would settle down." spoken after his humming stopped for a moment, when landing on another panel."But if I could possibly find clues off of the job, would make something easier then." He was referring to being on the job.

"Well the view seems nice." Jericho then started his peaceful humming again, when jumping to the next panel he walked under it and continued his path to the top
Back to top Go down
Skyer

Skyer

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix sets with wind   Phoenix sets with wind Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:13 am

Mia hearing this person talk jump off the peak of the mountain at the same time she held both her arms out Mia arms turn into white wind that form wings of a bird flying down she saw the man who was talking and flap her wings in front of him "I thought I was the only one up here"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix sets with wind   Phoenix sets with wind Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:38 am

Jericho then laughed a bit"Well turns out we are both are minorly surprised aren't we?" With gravity making his hair look like it as standing up from being upside down. "Well one thing it will not be a jump scare now if we had bumped into each other in a different part of the mountain huh?" Jericho just continued walking on the panel would he would be on upside of it.
Back to top Go down
Skyer

Skyer

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix sets with wind   Phoenix sets with wind Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:49 am

Mia laugh a little as he pointed out things and she stood there watching him walk but she now she was wondering why anyone besides her would even come up here "So why are you here? On the mountain I mean"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix sets with wind   Phoenix sets with wind Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:43 pm

"Well, I started walking." Jericho then looked at the panel he was standing on."Traveling...I think works better, right word will come later."He thought he anyway both walking and traveling could work in this situation."To see if there was anyway some one could hide up here."Jericho said while wondered if some one could a part of his job, fixing his coat."Mostly I am nosey and want to see if it could happen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix sets with wind   Phoenix sets with wind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoenix sets with wind
Page 1 of 1