Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
History of the Stars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
History of the Stars Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
History of the Stars Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
History of the Stars Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
History of the Stars Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
History of the Stars Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
History of the Stars Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
History of the Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
History of the Stars Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
History of the Stars Vote_lcapHistory of the Stars Voting_barHistory of the Stars Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
History of the Stars Vote_lcapHistory of the Stars Voting_barHistory of the Stars Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP sting eucliffe ORDER

History of the Stars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

Job/hobbies : Fortress of Solitude

History of the Stars Empty
PostSubject: History of the Stars   History of the Stars Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:27 pm

Shadou had set up his telescope on the beach of the Lake, with a small picnic basket at the base of it. He was there for a meteor shower, but had fallen asleep with a book on cosmic anomalies resting over his face. A small lachrima alarm clock counted down till when the shower would start, and Shadou could do what he did best, gaze at the stars in silence.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:59 pm

With a small smile on his face Jericho would stand a just three feet away. He placed a small plate of muffins by his feet. Jericho then pulled out a cloth and took of his glasses, he would clean them while he looked at the sky he then checked to see if they were clean enough or his standards and then placed his glasses back on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:46 am

Shadou moaned under the book, as it slid off his face he opened an eye. He sat up slowly rubbing sand out of his hair and looked around seeing another person had joined him on the beach. "A fellow star gazer? Or merely interested in the rare Meteor Shower?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:38 am

Jericho then said"I am here for the Meteor shower, here I thought I would have had to wake you up for it." With a happy sounding voice when speaking"It is something I have been wanting to see." Jericho picked up his plate of muffins"And I made sure I did everything else I had to do so I had the free time to come see." taking a muffin from his plate and summoned a tiny panel was the size of small table top and placed the plate there and removed the paper lining of the one he had in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:26 pm

Shadou took out an apple, growing envious of Jericho's choice to bring muffins. "It is always good to take some time off, especially to appreaciate something as maginifcent as a Meteor Shower." He said turning his eyes to the stars. "How did you hear about it?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:33 am

Jericho creeped his hand under the panel and poked it to make it float up a bit."I heard it from a few co-workers while I was writing and reading some files." He took a bite form the muffin in his hand."If you would like one, I have plenty to spare in terms of pastries." Some he would just throw out the offer out there while they waited.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:44 pm

"Ah how kind, yes I will take one please" He said reaching over to the muffins. "Co workers? What is it you do?" He said curious about what career field housed people who were interested in this sort of thing as well.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:58 pm

"Well." Jericho said in a delighted tone. This seemed to be going well so far."I work in the Custody Division for the Council."Might be a pain to him but it was still work"So I over see who is imprisoned and the jail while looking over who is arrested along with a few co-workers." Jericho finished his explaination of his job."So what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:44 pm

"I see. I thought you might have looked familiar. I'm sure we've crossed paths at the counsel building, but I never introduced myself." He shook Jericho's hand. "Shadou Akkuhei of the Wizard Saints, chief informant on the Dark Guilds. No doubt I am the reason many of those prisoners are in your custody and not setting up to enjoy this marvelous spectacle tonight." He said proud of his accomplishments against Dark Mages.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:45 am

"One thing I will give you is your information is always used and always useful to me." hand shake being done but Jericho seemed always in a good mood."I might be busy working all of the time, but it does not bother me too much I at least get decent time off when there is only paper work to do."The smile of his pride for his work is it was the kind of things that Jericho worked for as well.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:58 pm

"What kind of magic do you use to keep the prisoners in line?" Shadou asked curious about what kind of people kept the criminals those criminals under wraps.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Jericho then then poked his little floating table."I use what is called Dominion magic." while it started rotating slowly maximum 1 mile per hour if taken the time to math it out."I summon larger panels or fake land than this if I have too and block off paths or places them between people."Jericho then placed his index finger on the panel and it stopped moving"If things get too out of hand I can summon enough panels at once and lock them in a box."Jericho then remember he was still eating a muffin and tore another piece off of it and ate it.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:51 am

As Jericho explained Shadou nodded along with his mouth full of muffin and crumbs around his mouth. He finished swallowing it as Jericho ended his explanation. "A very fascinating concept. Did you make this magic yourself? Has anyone ever been able to counter the locking? What kind of offensive uses does it have?" He said catching himself asking too many questions. "Sorry, it is rare I find someone with magic so unique."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:35 am

"Well questions will not harm anyone here right now." Jericho just seemed to keep in a good mood about it."This is one I made up myself." He remembered all the time it took to get himself to even balance on just one tiny panel to walk on it."the boxing is in fact counterable since it's shadow is really noticeable and the sound to them placing themselves into the box form, So far a few people has gotten away form the box."He sounds a bit annoyed but not too noticeable.

"As for offensive uses, if any of these were to ever break."Jericho then summon another really thin tiny panel no more the size of a dinner plate and poked his index right though it while it broke a part they started moving, the shards just pieced them selves like a star."I can control the shards of what is left of the fake land." The shards then disappeared
"That is what could be consider offensive for this magic."
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:14 pm

"Is it the only magic you know?" Shadou asked. "It's curious that a mage talented enough to make his own magic would only rely on one magic."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:29 am

Jericho then smiled a bit. "Well, it is my only magic." Jericho still had things he also knows as well."It is because after learning all of the tricks of fake land, I started the study of potion crafting sooner after that."Jericho's time was taken up with that and work most of the time."Taking it down to the point were I keep most kind of plants in my home for potion crafting."

"Also not even three months after all of this, I got my job council so spare time is something, I have very little of." He sounded a little sad but Jericho did not even seem annoyed by being busy all of the time, But Jericho also had to keep working all of the time to make up for being rather disliked by his co-workers in some situations.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:11 am

"Ah I do a bit of potion crafting myself, a wonderful hobby. Besides one does not need to familiarize himself with a host of magics if one will suffice. I believe the saying is 'a master with a pebble, could best a fool with a rock' or something along those lines." He heard his alarm go off and looked skyward with his eyes widening as he saw the first of the meteors streak across the sky. "With such rare time off, you could not have picked a better way to spend it then adoring all the skies splendor." He said with a smile on his face the stars gleaming in the reflection of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:17 am

With the sense of small a bit or quiet about Jericho then summoned a panel below his feet he would use it as something to sit down on."Just being here gets my mind off of work."He signed partly while he sat crossed legged on the panel."Paper work, checking everyone and content look out for one person gets a little overwhelming some days." The stars and will there glory left him with a small smile as well but it seemed like he was a tiny bit still thinking about work still.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:22 am

"Good, all work and no play is not the way to live. Especially with such sites to see" Shadou responded still looking at the sky. "Magnificent isn't it?"

( OOC: Sorry for the late reply!)
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:50 am

Letting out a sight at the sky he partly whispered to himself"It gets my mind off of looking for #129943." Jericho seem not to mention the name of the this person at this time."But is it wonderful to see."he continued finishing the muffin he was eating while he looked he would just stop thinking about work to settle his mind keep himself quiet or once.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:38 am

The time between streaks was beginning to speed up as the shower was about to reach its crescendo. "After I finish up here I will see if I can get some information on this prisoner for you, free up more time for a fellow budding astronomer." He said hoping to sway another enthusiast skyward.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:00 am

Jericho thought about protesting it but changed his mind at this point"I will not stop you I guess..." He was admiring the time as well but he did have a few things he wanted him to at least consider or follow."If you do look for them and figure out where they are, Do not engage them." Jericho explain only keep safety of other people in mind his job still going for him."Just small amounts information at this point would be helpful when looking for them before another stabbing spree."
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:13 am

"I will be quite alright if engaged sir, I can handle myself. But disgression is the best policy when finding the evil ones. One could say acting like a comet, appearing only for a moment then being lost to our sight is what makes a truly good informant." He said watching as the full force of the meteor shower rained across the sky. "Stabbing....Ah don't tell me Cassidilia has escaped?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:33 am

Jericho then said"I was only saying not to engage for safety procedures reasons."Part of how his working mind works but he was only a suggestion from him anyway. Jericho then let out a cough and said"Yes, it is Cassidalia..." It was a mixed tone of worry and a small embarrassment"I have been trying to figure out how she got, but the two guards on duty that day were gutted by her the first few steps after she got out of the prison crystal." Jericho would not mention how badly they were gutted.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 1:57 am

"Gutted. Suggests melee type mage, and a smart one if she figured out how to escape. What level would you say these guards were? As in how talented?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History of the Stars
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Magnolia :: Lake Sciliora-
Jump to: