Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
History of the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
History of the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
History of the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
History of the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
History of the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
History of the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
History of the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
History of the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
History of the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
History of the Stars - Page 3 Vote_lcapHistory of the Stars - Page 3 Voting_barHistory of the Stars - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
History of the Stars - Page 3 Vote_lcapHistory of the Stars - Page 3 Voting_barHistory of the Stars - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
Jericho
WizLord
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
ORDER eucliffe SLEEP sting

History of the Stars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

Job/hobbies : Fortress of Solitude

History of the Stars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Shadou had set up his telescope on the beach of the Lake, with a small picnic basket at the base of it. He was there for a meteor shower, but had fallen asleep with a book on cosmic anomalies resting over his face. A small lachrima alarm clock counted down till when the shower would start, and Shadou could do what he did best, gaze at the stars in silence.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:46 pm

Shadou shrugged his shoulders "I was just caught off guard that is all, If you want to come you can, but from the sound of how many things are on your plate perhaps you should say you are coming along when really taking a vacation." Shadou said wondering how Jericho kept all these projects afloat.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:50 pm

The suggestion sounded interesting, He had forgotten the last time he took time off since he started working so much."I have not took time off since I was 21, which was 4 years a go."He admitted in the conversation."I might actually just do that, I will go and book time off and see what that will do for me."He stopped writing in the thought of that, but he close the file he was writing in and put it down he was done his notes and signing for that one anyway.

"So I guess I will take your idea to heart then, once I can put these files away and we are done here I will just mark sometime off and head home for a few days." he would want to get the job done just to go home now but he never rushed work it was a bad idea, something was being done at this point.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:11 pm

"Good" Shadou smiled relieved. "And give no second thought to Cassadilia, she will be within your custody once more by week's end no doubt." He said walking out of the examination room. "Just take care she doesn't escape again once I get her back here" He halfway joked. "I'll take my leave but first any plant back in the Greenhouse that could knock her out for a period of time? I don't want to restrain her with force when I could just carry her unihibited."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:27 pm

Jericho gave it some thought, Shadou had a point a good one at best."I do have a plant that does that, but I need to be sure no one knows I have it in my house."Mostly public safety in mind and few other reason he might not stated."I am fine if people know I have the safe plants, but if I give you this plant take note the knock out effect are strong but has no after effects form using it."But Jericho had to point out something that he as worried about."She needs to ingest it, so in a drink or food is the only way for this to work it is also the most safest way for you to use it." It was his suggestion to use it this way how he would he would get her to eat or drink something from a random person is a question he wondered.
"How shall I give this plant to you mail or do you have a different way you wish to get this plant?" Jericho asked this since they were both leaving here at the time and wondered how it would work.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:55 pm

(Sorry I didn't see you had replied, got buried under the other activity!)

Shadou wondered how it would get to him before the idea hit. He held up his index finger as if he was telling Jericho to hold on a moment, he ran outside finding a pebble and breathed life into it, making a sort of stone bat. They bat accompanied him back indoors where Jericho was. "When you get it, hand it to this little guy and he'll find me, hopefully in time." He explained. "Your secret is safe with me, I am man that respects privacy above all else, do not worry about that either."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:24 pm

[It is okay, you still rememdered that is good enough for me : D]

Raising an eyebrow Jericho looked at it for a moment."That is an interesting little friend you have there."He humored himself about it but all in all a bright idea."It is not just about my secrets it is more about public view and safety for me more then anything."It was that he was worried about more then himself Jericho had something planned if people figure out how harmless some of the plants he had were.

"But I will get right on it."He had a smile on his face while saying it when looking at the stone bat. He wanted to give it a nickname for the temporary time of it's existence But in the end he figured he would be the only one entertained by it."I should have it sent to you as soon as I can when I am at home."As much as he wanted to joke around it was a serious job in his mind in the end.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:50 pm

"Very well, we shall conversation once more when I return with our captive." He said giving Jericho a quick bow of leave. "I shall see you and uh..." He pointed at the stone bat "This guy later" He turned on his heel and began walking a little down the road. He stopped for a moment inhaled deeply to pick up on Cassadilia's scent and surrounded himself in a magic circle giving him wings. He levitated a bit into the air and then took off flying in a blur to find his target.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:17 pm

Jericho then waved a hearty good bye as well. Looking at the sontebat he said "Well Batsy... Let us be off then." he said batsy for some reason it really entertained him but anyone else found find it silly."Hehe...Batsy." His childish sence of humor got him when he was alone.

Thinking about how it would follow him home Jericho just watched it follow behind him while he closed the door and locked it and put the key in his pocket."Should hurry home and get the nice plants your creator can work easier to get her for me."It was not weird for him to talk to things that where made like animals because he counted them as alive anyway."We just need to hope that this go safely for Shadou."popping himself on to a piece of land he would be home and then sent off the newly named Batsy off with the plant he was asked nicely to get, he would watch out one of his windows as the stone bat flew away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History of the Stars
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Magnolia :: Lake Sciliora-
Jump to: