Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Mapping and treasure hunting Vote_lcapMapping and treasure hunting Voting_barMapping and treasure hunting Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Mapping and treasure hunting Vote_lcapMapping and treasure hunting Voting_barMapping and treasure hunting Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP ORDER eucliffe sting

Mapping and treasure hunting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dumah

Dumah

Mapping and treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Mapping and treasure hunting   Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:37 pm

The moonlight was shining down over the Council Building and it's great shadow covered the landscape and just beyond that great shadow amongst the trees stood a shadow in the shape of a man looking at the building. Dumah eyes drifted down the building wondering why he was here his orders was to wait here for reinforcement but if they were to attack the Council Building straight on they would have to use everyone from the guild. The shadows disappeared from Dumah revealing his usual black suit there was no reason to maintenance his shadow beast form right now as all he had to do was wait and see who his King sent as reinforcement
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Mapping and treasure hunting   Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:58 pm

Leaning against the wall of the Magic council building was Alexandria. The time had come for them to storm the council building but unfortunately it wasn’t an assassination, it was more of gathering intel or the fodder in Fiore. Since she wasn’t a stealthy person, she was providing backup to someone who would find it easy to enter in and out of the building without alerting anyone, especially at this time of day and right at that moment he had appeared. Taking a look around her to see if anyone was around she would approach the man.

Hey Dumah-chan. Before you ask we aren’t here to kill anyone. Unfortunately. Master wants the records on the fodder- erm I mean the newer generation wizards and new types of magic. Apparently the council stores them all so we are to get in and get out without any hassle. Though if we do meet someone they must be silenced, though that should be avoided.” Alexandria had created a duplicate of the device that the Master had given her to mask her identity and handed one to Dumah. “Do you need one?
Back to top Go down
Dumah

Dumah

PostSubject: Re: Mapping and treasure hunting   Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:21 pm

Dumah somewhat surprised not about their small mission but that another from the Order was his reinforcement and Queen no less. Dumah took the device and attached it, it would be more than a little necessary to mask his identity when he used his magic "As you command my Queen" Dumah bowed his head to Alexandria before he pointed at the Council Building "We will have to move from the bottom up there is some protection on the Building but I have a way in although we only use it once and we can't get out that way" Dumah pointed at the far right of the building "Even in my shadow form I could not look in there so I guess we have to go there to get what we came for" Dumah eyes looked back at Alexandria "Is there something specific you want to look for Queen?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Mapping and treasure hunting   Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:41 pm

Attaching the device to her body she would instantly take the form of a young brunette hair girl dressed in mini skirt, with a yellow blouse and a white jacket with blue trimmings. Listening to his explanation it would seem that this task would be more difficult that it seemed at first, but that’s what made it fun. “We need to head to the records room and their library, I had seen an old map of the building but maybe it won’t be enough.” She said calmly as she walked towards the area where he pointed. There was definitely something protecting the building but she would be able to get pass it. “I could use my nullification to cancel the magic but that would surely alert them, do you think that would be a good idea?” She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dumah

Dumah

PostSubject: Re: Mapping and treasure hunting   Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:58 pm

Dumah had not activated the device yet as he walked over to the building "No need to worry Queen I have a way in" Something about Dumah changed his eyes were filled with power and he walked with authority in every step everything only strengthened the aura of complete control that came from him as he knocked three times on a window right by them and a young female rune knight opened the window "Good girl" Those words had frightening power behind them as the girl just walked away from the window so they could enter "After you my Queen and don't mind my pet she will not touch you" Dumah smiled a bit as he walked aside so Alexandria could enter first
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Mapping and treasure hunting   Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:16 pm

Mind control? Alexandria thought as she watched the young girl open the window for them. Who would’ve thought he had someone on the inside, and she was a rune knight too! A smirk was evident on her lips as she couldn’t help but be impressed by her partner; then again he wasn’t an SS ranked member because of his looks. She would quickly jump through the window and began looking around to see if anyone was around, and luckily for them no one was. “I don’t suppose your pet can guide us to the records room Dumah-chan?” Alexandria whispered as she looked at the girl which was under his magic.
Back to top Go down
Dumah

Dumah

PostSubject: Re: Mapping and treasure hunting   Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:35 pm

Dumah jump through the window and turned immediately to the girl and put a hand hard around back of her neck pulling her into him "Good girl when you return to your room put my small gift on and wait for me and you shall have your reward" The girls face was all red from blushing as she walked away again. Dumah turned to Alexandria "It would be too risky to have her with us" Dumah activated the device taking the form of Rogue Cheney, Dumah could not help but smile a little with his shadow magic it was a perfect disguise for him "Don't use magic unless we have no choice" For a moment looked his eyes worried at Alexandria "If something happens get out and I will hold them back my Queen"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Mapping and treasure hunting   Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:20 pm

Alexandria couldn’t help but chuckle at his comment, she didn’t take him for a ladies’ man, but then again she always told others never to judge a book by its cover. Noticing him taking the form of Rogue Cheney she would press the cloaking device once more and then saber tooth’s guild mark appeared on her thigh, why not screw them over? The further the council was from Creed’s trail the better. Besides she hated Saber Tooth. “There is no need to worry, Dumah-chan, if we do get caught we will escape together, I’m not leaving you behind.” She stated as she began looking through random windows.
Back to top Go down
Dumah

Dumah

PostSubject: Re: Mapping and treasure hunting   Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:22 pm

"As you wish my Queen" Dumah covered his left eye with his hand "Shadow gaze" Where Dumah's left eye should be was now nothing but a black hole, he had transformed only his left eye and was now looking through the shadows in the whole building to find what they were looking for "That was strange there is almost no guards in the whole building and I don't see any of the Council members or saints" Dumah walked in front of Alexandria "Right in front of us are some stairs to the next floor where the library is and two floors further up is a room I can't see into that is probably where the records room is or something else they want to keep a secret"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Mapping and treasure hunting   Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:31 pm

Where they this incompetent, or was this some sort of trap? She found it hard to believe that they would leave the building unguarded but she ventured up the stairs nonetheless, if it was this easy she wouldn’t mind but she kept her guard up just in case.

It didn’t take long for her to climb the stairs and after a quick look inside to reassure that no one was inside she entered the library. The library was exactly what she expected it to be, huge but it was quite easy to distinguish what were just ordinary books to what was important. “Do I take them all or do I just look through them?” Alexandria mumbled to herself as her eyes scanned through the vast number of shelves.
Back to top Go down
Dumah

Dumah

PostSubject: Re: Mapping and treasure hunting   Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 6:35 pm

Dumah removed his hand from his left eye stopping Shadow gaze with so few guards he saw no reason to continue to keep an eye from the shadows "I doubt there is something valuable in any of these books in here" Dumah walked over to one of the many bookshelf looking the books through "If we find something valuable take it" Dumah looked over at Alexandria "We will gain more knowledge and the Council will only lose knowledge and some of it's power"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Mapping and treasure hunting   Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:02 pm

Well it’s a good thing I’m always prepared.” Alexandria said as pulled out the latest version of the Gale-Force Reading Glasses. Putting them on she would create five clones of herself and each clone would begin to skip through each book at reading speeds of 120. At least with this method they didn’t have to spend the entire night searching the library, after all they didn’t have that kind of time, who knows who would pop up down here.
Back to top Go down
Dumah

Dumah

PostSubject: Re: Mapping and treasure hunting   Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:12 pm

"Ohh not bad Queen" Dumah could not help but look at the Glasses they were good when they came back he had to look more on them he could probably improve them in one way or another. Dumah moved quickly around the library to see if there was maybe something hidden but from what he could see everything important had to be in the other room "Found anything Queen?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Mapping and treasure hunting   Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:05 am

I believe I found some useful information.” Alexandria said quietly as the clones continued to scan the shelves. A few clones who had found books worth taking stacked them neatly beside the real Alexandria whom was sitting around a table doing some reading of her own. A short time had passed and soon she had amassed a large number of books, each which she deemed to have some sort of valuable information. “How goes your search Dumah-chan?” Alexandria said without look up from the book she was reading.
Back to top Go down
Dumah

Dumah

PostSubject: Re: Mapping and treasure hunting   Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:54 pm

"Nothing we did not already know" Dumah said as he put a book back and looked at real Alexandria sitting a the table "Let's move on I think I know why almost no one is here and if I'm right then we don't have much time left before that are filled with people" Dumah was keeping an eye on the door as he walked over to Alexandria "The only reason for there are so few people is that all are on the way back which does not give us much time left"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Mapping and treasure hunting   Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:27 pm

Nodding in agreement to his statement she would close the book she was reading and placed it along with the rest of books she thought were interesting into her knapsack. Throwing the bag over her shoulders she would disperse all her clones except one to keep searching through the library just in case. “Where to now?” She asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Dumah

Dumah

PostSubject: Re: Mapping and treasure hunting   Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:20 pm

"The room I could not see into it is protected for some reason with my Shadow gaze I should be able to see all places with shadows but that room it too well protected till I can look into it so it must be important whatever is ind there" Dumah took a small gold ring up from his pocket and threw it to the clone "Self-destruct ring put it on and it will explode in a ball of fire use it if anything goes wrong" Dumah looked at the real Alexandria with a little smile "The door is just down the hall I'll let you handle the protection on the room my Queen"
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Mapping and treasure hunting   Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 3:06 pm

The voice of Raphael had talked, it came from both of Dumah and Alexandria's comp. "Watch out, the rest of the councilmen might not be there, but I'm picking up several high signatures there. One of them is an old friend, avoid that area at all cost. They're above you, proceed with caution."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Mapping and treasure hunting   Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:27 pm

“Roger that, we’ll be careful.” Alexandria said responding to the man on the comp. So there where people on the floor above them huh? She thought as she rubbed her chin. Though she would love to stick around and go a round or two with whomever it this wasn’t the place or time to do so, unfortunately. “Let us finish this up Dumah-chan, before someone unexpected pops in.” She said as she made her way towards the door that was under magical protection. Placing her hands on the door she would use her nullification magic to nullify and destroy the magic that had protected that room. “That was easy.
Back to top Go down
Dumah

Dumah

PostSubject: Re: Mapping and treasure hunting   Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 4:18 pm

Dumah looked up at the ceiling and was tempted to look through the shadows to see who was up there but didn't as it was far too risky if they noticed him "Only easy for you my Queen" Dumah opened the door into what looked like an archive with a bit of everything magical items, books and files and it was as big as the library if not larger "We need to be fast they will definitely detect that the magic on the room is gone" Dumah walked into the center of the room and put his hand in front of his eye again "Shadow gaze" There was no reason to conceal their magic now as they had definitely been detected and now all the shadows in the room was as Dumah's eyes searching for anything that might have value for them
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Mapping and treasure hunting   Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:25 pm

Entering the room she would let out an exaggerated sigh. The room was even bigger than before and even if she created more doppelgangers it would still take some time to go through. Luckily Dumah’s shadow gaze would help the search even quicker. Walking over the archives she would record the data of all the known mages, guilds and magic.
Back to top Go down
Dumah

Dumah

PostSubject: Re: Mapping and treasure hunting   Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:07 pm

Even though the shadows was everywhere and Dumah was reading several books at the same time it was still too slow whoever the person they should avoid was it would not be long before they discovered Dumah and Alexandria if by how Raphael had spoken were any hint to how skilled that person was. Dumah covered his other eye with his hand making shadow gaze more effective but blinding himself for everything just around him
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Mapping and treasure hunting   Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:52 pm

Having collected sufficient information on the mages, their whereabouts and magic she closed the archive and waited for Dumah to finish his search so they could get up out of here before something bad happens.
Back to top Go down
Dumah

Dumah

PostSubject: Re: Mapping and treasure hunting   Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:37 pm

Dumah finally opened his eyes ending Shadow gaze and for a moment he nearly fell backwards his head was heavy with knowledge he had almost read all the books simultaneously and now he had trouble focusing on anything but not going mad from too much information in such a short time "Let's go I'm sure he is waiting for us you lead the way my queen" Dumah had a faint smile on his lips as he looked at Alexandria
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Mapping and treasure hunting   Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:01 pm

Dumah, and Alexandria would hear Raphael's voice. *I take it that you two had got what I asked for, return home we got much to discuss.* A small portal of light had appeared next to them, it was a shortcut for them to take, to reach the guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mapping and treasure hunting   Mapping and treasure hunting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mapping and treasure hunting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next