Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Death rains return Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Death rains return Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Death rains return Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Death rains return Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Death rains return Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Death rains return Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Death rains return Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Death rains return Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Death rains return Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Death rains return Vote_lcapDeath rains return Voting_barDeath rains return Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Death rains return Vote_lcapDeath rains return Voting_barDeath rains return Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
Jericho
WizLord
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP eucliffe ORDER sting

Death rains return

Go down 
+3
.Note
WizLord
death
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
death

death

Death rains return Empty
PostSubject: Death rains return   Death rains return Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:41 am

Ryou had return to his guild but he return to find it dead which to him didn't matter going out of the guild and back in front of it he laid his bag down before laying his head on the bag getting some rest until somebody showed up friend or foe it didn't matter to him
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

Death rains return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:00 pm

Raphael returned from his daily event, he noticed the others haven't returned yet, must still be at the council he thought. He had an idea, simply looking at Ryou made Raphael think more. "Ah Ryou, I see that your mission was success as always.... good. I would had hoped the rest would be here, any words from Takashi?"
Back to top Go down
death

death

Death rains return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:02 pm

Ryou looked up at Raphael he didn't know what had happen and that was just what he told him "Not sure the little shit left way before me he should have been here months ago" And with that Ryou shrugged no idea where the kid had gone
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

Death rains return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:11 pm

Raphael had sighed, he walked over to a chair. He sat down, his hands folded across one another and rested against his face. "Ah well then, I had important matters to talk either rest of the guild. But everyone happens to be on missions." Raphael was thinking about the events that happened recently.
Back to top Go down
death

death

Death rains return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:42 pm

Ryou open an eye and wonder what he was even talking about in the first place "Can't you force everybody ass here"
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

Death rains return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:56 pm

Raphael could do stuff like that, however he didn't want Dumah and Alexandria to trigger anything back at the magic council. "Hm.... Interesting." Raphael closed his eyes, as he did, he sent a message to the remain guild members.
Back to top Go down
death

death

Death rains return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:05 pm

Ryou sitting close his eyes once more before wondering what he needed to tell all of them "So what is this important thing? We getting a raise" Ryou had needs to pay for things
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

Death rains return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:13 pm

Raphael tossed Ryou a bag of money. "A raise is on of the many things to come. I'm sure you've heard. But a tournament is on the rise. Something of real importance lies underneath." Raphael closed his eyes before turned the chair.
Back to top Go down
.Note

.Note

Death rains return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:14 pm

It had been sometime since Takeshi was home. Taking a long rode to get to this place of light was a good feeling. Walking up to his guild he saw two people he didn't think he would see. First was Ryou who had change since he had last saw him. Longer hair, much more muscular and yet he seem to be a bit more dark. Next was Raphael he didn't look different at all he looked very much the same. "Well it looks like everything is the same." The boy who was no longer a boy now said to his friends. Over Raphael he wanted to know something. "What Tournament?"
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

Death rains return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:44 pm

"The tournament between the Magic council and The Fallen Kings. The two wish to fight for Fallen King's future. It's the perfect stage for us, I wasn't going to join originally." Raphael paused.
Back to top Go down
death

death

Death rains return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:55 pm

"They put all that information out there for everyone to know?" Ryou thought that was kinda of stupid for the council to do why would they even do that? Something didn't seem right
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

Death rains return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:59 pm

"No, the council isn't stupid now. Dumah and Alexandria were doing their mission when I heard Soumei drop in. Strange enough they spoke, the tournament was his idea, and the council figured to place bets." Raphael rubbed his chin.
Back to top Go down
.Note

.Note

Death rains return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:12 am

"A bet? Fallen King is very wanted guild always has been. Well does have anything to do with us? Are you thinking about putting us in this thing Raphael. Or is this just some kind of talk that we're having?"
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

Death rains return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:23 am

"Merely a talk, I have no intentions of getting involved. However saying that the tower to be left unguarded would be an understatement." Raphael paused, he had a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
death

death

Death rains return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:27 am

"So what we attacking the HQ?"
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

Death rains return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:36 am

"There's a Dark Guild I wish to learn about. Dark Scar, I'll make the preparations to talk to their guild master. As for their HQ, I'm thinking about it."
Back to top Go down
.Note

.Note

Death rains return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:02 am

"Why do you want to learn about that guild?"
Back to top Go down
death

death

Death rains return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 4:16 pm

That was a question that Ryou was wondering as well of all the guilds he had heard about Demon Scar but we're they really such a deal? And then again would they even be able to find their base?
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

Death rains return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:34 pm

On the edge of the room a portal would appear and Alexandria would step through it entering the room. Knowing that Dumah was on the other side, the portal was kept open as she approached the group of men that seemed to be having some sort of discussion. Clearing her throat she would turn her attention to Raphael. “I’ve completed my task Master.” She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

Job/hobbies : Makin Money

Death rains return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:53 am

Levi sat among the rafters, one leg hanging down as he leaned against a post listening in on their conversations. "I know where the guild is...." he said almost reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Dumah

Dumah

Death rains return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 6:55 am

The portal closed as Dumah came out of it. Dumah walked up next Alexandria and bow to Raphael "We have the information my King" Dumah head was still about to explode from too from information so he had to focus on one thing and that was Raphael it was also the reason why he did not so much as look at the others in the room
Back to top Go down
death

death

Death rains return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:21 pm

Ryou looked at the three people wondering who they we're looking at them he asked "Who the fuck are you three!?"
Back to top Go down
.Note

.Note

Death rains return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:41 pm

Takeshi could agree with Ryou. He had never seen these three. Six years ago the guild was just the three of them now it grown. Was these new members? Did they out rank them? He had questions.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

Death rains return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:43 pm

Raphael had walked toward Dumah and Alexandria. "Ah thank you, as mentioned we should be closer to the answer thanks to you two." He turned his attention to the others. "Ah Ryou, you've been out a bit. These two I stand before are Alexandria and Dumah. They are with Takashi, Members of the order. The man back there is Levi the guilds Ace. Now Levi, you know where they will be?" Raphael was addressing everyone questions and concerns. "Ah Takashi as to what I want them is simple. Under the council's tower is the last relic I need to complete my research on Curses. As you know only demons can use curses, angels carry miracles, and humans carry magic. I want to crush that barrier, as to why I sent Alexandria and Dumah was to get ancient magic information. That information would greatly extend my research on curses and miracles."
Back to top Go down
.Note

.Note

Death rains return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:11 pm

"Ever thought that Demon Scar doesn't have Demons?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death rains return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death rains return
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Magnolia :: Noise Cantus-
Jump to: