Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Death rains return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Death rains return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Death rains return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Death rains return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Death rains return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Death rains return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Death rains return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Death rains return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Death rains return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Death rains return - Page 2 Vote_lcapDeath rains return - Page 2 Voting_barDeath rains return - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Death rains return - Page 2 Vote_lcapDeath rains return - Page 2 Voting_barDeath rains return - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe SLEEP sting ORDER

Death rains return

Go down 
+3
.Note
WizLord
death
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
death

death

Death rains return - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Death rains return   Death rains return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Ryou had return to his guild but he return to find it dead which to him didn't matter going out of the guild and back in front of it he laid his bag down before laying his head on the bag getting some rest until somebody showed up friend or foe it didn't matter to him
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:16 pm

Alexandria couldn’t help but grimace at the words of the first man. Was swearing really necessary? Her eyes quickly turned towards his direction she examined him from head to toe. Judging from his obvious lack of etiquette, the way he presented himself and the way he spoke she came to a simple conclusion. He was trash. Turning her direction back to the Guild Master she shook her head and stood silently awaiting to be dismissed.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:25 pm

Raphael nodded his head. "Weather they have demons or not doesn't bother me. I simply need them to plan an assault on the Tournament. I want to take a small team to join the games. Of course this team will occupy their attention at the tournament and the rest will storm the Council. We'll blow it up after obtaining our goal, as for the demon thing if Demon Scar do have any demons or information on them, then my research shall be complete."
Back to top Go down
death

death

PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:28 pm

"A small team? How about everybody stays here while me and Takeshi take care of the Magic Council it would be alot more fucking easy that way"
Back to top Go down
Dumah

Dumah

PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:33 pm

Dumah took a ring made ​​of black crystal off and gave it to Raphael "Always at your service the ring contains all the information in all the books I read but be careful there is too much to handle all at once even for you my King" Dumah looked at Ryou he really did not have any manners he shook his head a bit then looked back at Raphael "I will be there where my abilities best serves your plan"
Back to top Go down
.Note

.Note

PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:41 pm

Takeshi nodded at Ryou but at the same time it didn't make sense. "We should plan this out step and step. Much as I agree with Ryou that two of us would work better....our guild isn't big we going to need the whole guild for this. If we do this we should split up into teams of two or three would be best."
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:53 pm

"Exactly why you two won't go alone, I figured some work better with others than most. Of course the tournament won't start for quiet a while. This will give me time to examine these files Dumah and Alexandria brought." Raphael took the ring and thanked Dumah and Alexandria. He pulled out a relic from jacket. "This here holds the secrets of obtaining Miracles. Think of the power we can gain from using curses and miracles. Of course I need as much information to do this, but we're closer to the truth than it seems."
Back to top Go down
.Note

.Note

PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 4:23 pm

With that done there was one thing to do. "I have to ask the same question as Ryou. Did everyone come after we left?"
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 4:29 pm

Raphael nodded his head. "Two others are mission but Kaiser shall be here shortly, you would meet him. The other one is currently on a mission, you would meet her as well but not right now." Raphael had sat down in a nearby chair. "Any other questions about the phase two, tournament, or even about the curses or miracles?" Raphael eyes were closed, when he asked the question.
Back to top Go down
.Note

.Note

PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 4:31 pm

Takeshi got up. "I'm going inside" He wanted to see if the guild was the same.
Back to top Go down
death

death

PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 4:50 pm

"I'm taking a fucking nap" Ryou laid back down and closed his eyes there wasnt any reason for him to really talk to anyone everybody seem so loyal? it was weird
Back to top Go down
SleepingTigon

SleepingTigon

PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:21 pm

Kaiser was currently walking out of his room yawning after a long nap. Scratching his head he heard voices coming from outside. Going through a box of cigarettes he looked around to see what exactly was going on.
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

Job/hobbies : Makin Money

PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 1:28 am

Levi didn't like this plan, it seemed more flamboyant and loud then it needed to be. The Council had people that knew the information their guild master desired and kidnapping one of them with just a small team, perhaps the two that were eager to take on the Council by themselves would suffice. He hated the Council though so the idea of blowing up their home made him hesitant to suggest his plan of action, instead he piggy backed on what his guild mates and master were planning. "The strongest members of the guild should lead the assault on the Council, even with them preoccupied by the tournament they are not stupid enough to not leave a few Chair members and a Wizard Saint as back up. The newer or more unproven members should participate in the tourney." Levi slithered down from his perch and started walking away now that many people were at the guild it wasn't his scene with the noise. "Keep me posted on whatever it is you want me to do." He said to Raphael.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:34 am

Raphael shook his head agreeing with Levi, he closed his eye thinking. They still had time before they carried out this mission, this would be enough time to prepare he thought; at least for him. "If no one else have any other questions I'll be in my study. If you have any questions come see me there, Alexandria and Dumah thank you for a job well done. Levi come with me, Kaiser if you still want to earn that extra money you should stay close to the guild. I might call for you shortly for the next phase." Raphael stood up and walked back to his corders.
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

Job/hobbies : Makin Money

PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:48 am

Without a change of expression Levi slowly turned around to follow Raphael at his request into his study. "Yes?" He said in a montone manner, wondering why it was Levi was told to go with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death rains return   Death rains return - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death rains return
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2