Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Vote_lcapSitting by the clock (anyone can join) Voting_barSitting by the clock (anyone can join) Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Vote_lcapSitting by the clock (anyone can join) Voting_barSitting by the clock (anyone can join) Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe ORDER SLEEP sting

Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragon-spirit
Thunder Flame Master Of Dragons and Demons
Dragon-spirit

Job/hobbies : paintball, dirtbiking, drinking, partying, and hunting.

Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:31 am

Raizo was up at the clock just lying and relaxing while thinking of what he was going to do for training considering he had be signed up for the great magic games. Raizo was wearing his usual clothing with his hair cut short and the wrap that goes around his face gone. Raizo had his katana beside him while he was lying down.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

Job/hobbies : taking care of kids and old people/anime,hentai,pokemon etc

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:32 am

Strolling into a brand new town was always fun even more fun when there were more soul's to torture and kill walking into town with his sadistic walk and smile as he caught the attention of a few people he was seen as a low life wonder or tramp of some sort"hehe...more fun awaits i guess...?"Jjxn spoke lowly.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:41 pm

Raizo got up and was bored he put his katana on his back and looked down he figured it would be a 100-200 feet drop so he jumped off but he fed his fire into the bottom of his feet to cushion the landing. Raizo landed and left a crater he walked out of the crater and saw some guy with a really evil smile and almost demon like walking infront of him. Raizo was curious about this guy because he didnt even have to get to know the guy to think that he was trouble, Raizo continued to walk and was about to walk pass the guy.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:57 pm

even thought some stranger came out of a creator with such massive power it was impressive which caught Jynx's attention instantly"well...you aren't human aren't you..."he questioned bothering like still walking as they grew closer in there stances Jynx never could really make eye contact but you knew he was glaring you threw his hair or something at least was giving you attention if he knew you were there.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:42 pm

Raizo continued to walk up to him and looked at the guy "Yea im a dragon slayer" Raizo then stopped and looked at the guy "Why do you ask?" Raizo was not usually afraid of any type of person but for some reason this guy gave him the creeps and Raizo could not understand why it was just happening.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:46 am

Jynx nodded "just questioning is all such marvelous power you showed there...good for destroying stuff...hehehehe...so would you mind if i ask...a certain question...?"Jynx's smile became a grin as the tensions grew higher now in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:22 pm

"sure whats the question" Raizo made sure he was not to close to this guy just in case something happened and Raizo had to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:58 pm

"do you do...evil stuff...do you like....seeing bodies...cut open...and people screaming...do you...?"Jynx simply asked the question with the smirk no more on his face just a neutral expression now.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:08 pm

Raizo looked at him "No" Raizo may not like watching that stuff however Raizo's alternate personality xazio did and even more but no one knew that as a more fact no one even knew Raizo had this alternate personality.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:16 pm

"aww your no fun then ill be on my way...oh you do know this town correct...could you give me a tour of the place by any chance...?"Jynx's smiled returned out of the blue like if that question never happened.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:49 pm

"Yea I guess" Raizo started to walk " so what do you want to know about the town"
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:44 pm

"everything that is important all the main popular spots and all the spots that everyone likes you know...the local viewings...are you from this town?" Jynx questioned neutral now for there was no need for an expression.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:50 am

Raizo laughed "no im not from this town but I have done enough jobs here to know my way around" Raizo then started to point at some of the places "Well first there is the coffee shops this one is the the best in my opinion" Raizo continued to walk "oh we have the old everlue mansion but the man that owned this place left it and now its empty" Raizo continued to walk around showing him some things.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:31 pm

Jynx nodded in understandment seeing all the places and all the people he knew what he would do now with this tour "amazing...go on...go on..."Jynx just followed as he was shown where to go remembering all the places and all the people but the empty place really caught his attention and was on his tho9ughts the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:17 pm

Raizo continued to walk "we also have the shiro spa which is very nice after a hard days work but dont peek on the girls trust me you will die" Raizo remembered when he was at the spa and some pervs were looking in on the girls and what happened next after that made the waters turn red from the amount of blood from the guys. "next we have the main town area for shopping and buy new weapons" Raizo pointed at a weapon shop " this place is best place in town but their weapons are not bad but their arrow sucks"
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:49 am

Jynx took a look at the arsenal of weapons but still having that thought of the spas "mmm these weapons look blood thirsty...i think i fancy one i'll shop here for there moment thank you sir for this proper introduction...i forget...have we been properly introduced...?" he questioned still looking at all the weapons a few catching his eye.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:45 pm

Raizo looked at him "I don't think think we have Im Raizo X" He then held his hand out to shake the mans hand.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:44 am

Jynx shook the mans hand and began to browse threw the weapons it was as if this was his first time actually seeing any even for he never really used a weapon"there calling...do you hear them...?"
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:04 pm

Raizo looked at him with a little bit of confusion "Dude are you high or something" Raizo then walked into the shop to look at the new weapons they had in stock "Hey wheres your special properties weapons" the man in the store points over the a small section near the front "thanks" Raizo walked over and saw there were a few weapons but the one that caught his eyes were the katanas and the shuriken. Raizo picked up the shuriken and looked at them "whats so special about these" Raizo looked at the small paper on them "The never miss shuriken hmm".
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:05 pm

"yes....blood shed is what you desire...yes...YES....YES" Jynx kind of went crazy right in the shop being looked at by bystanders near by wondering what was with him as Jynx took the weapon and began to lick it it disturbed a few people and the store Clark began to be disgusted and demanded that Jynx leave Jynx smiled as the man screamed at him just staring at the man "...what's that you say...make a mess...?"Jynx's grin on his face and glare at the man could only mean one thing.that in seconds there would be blood.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:59 pm

Raizo turned and put his hand on jynx's shoulder "Dont do that i like this store and if you get blood all over the place we have to pay for the blood covered weapons" Raizo turned to the man yelling at jynx "you better leave before you get hurt this man is not someone to mess with" the man that was yelling at jynx pissed his pants while running out of the store Raizo then put his katana away and looked at jynx "you love killing that much dont you"
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:48 am

"its not killing...i was not going to kill him...i was simply going to show him my respect by giving him a taste of his weaponary...heheh but he ran away...you are scary i see...made him leave a trail of urine wish i had that intimidation so that not many would die beforemy hands..." Jynx smiled taking the weapon with him "did any thing catch your eye...ehhehe"
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:26 am

Raizo laughed "if you want to intimidate someone just give them the evil look" Raizo then moved his head down a little bit and made his eyes almost glow with a big smile that was almost to evil "just do this and everyone runs" Raizo then stopped doing the evil look and looked at the kunai in his hand "i was thinking of this but im not sure it would be worth it" Raizo while turning caught a glimpse of something behind the owner and walked over "what do you have there can i see that katana behind you" the owner knew Raizo quite well so he handed the katana over to him Raizo pulled the Katana out and looked at the blade "hmm this is weird"
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:50 am

Jynx nodded attempting the evil look but his hair was in the way and it really wasn't his thing to try and intimidate like that so he just stared at what raizo was doing wondering if he could learn from such a man studying everything he was doing impressied and inspired by this man."is there something odd about that weapon you bear...?"
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:01 pm

Raizo continued to look at it "Yea this katana is made from the same material as my katana but i have never scene another like mine till this one" Raizo threw money at the man and then took the katana and shot it right through the roof putting a hole in the roof Raizo's dragon then caught it and continued to fly up in the sky the owner of the store got pissed and Raizo turned and looked at him "Im sorry there is enough money to pay for the damage for the roof".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next