Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Who wanna join our team  Vote_lcapWho wanna join our team  Voting_barWho wanna join our team  Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Who wanna join our team  Vote_lcapWho wanna join our team  Voting_barWho wanna join our team  Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting eucliffe ORDER SLEEP

Who wanna join our team

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Plasma Dragon

Plasma Dragon

Job/hobbies : ....

Who wanna join our team  Empty
PostSubject: Who wanna join our team    Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:52 pm

Silver had a bored face and was holding up a sign ''Who wanna join Silvers and shanes team girls only '' Silver sip on his orange juice and looked at everyone and yawns bored and laid back and chilled as always and un button his shirt to the point where you can see his chest and a little of his nipples '' anybody wanna join sihn up ''
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Who wanna join our team    Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:04 am

Kenji walked in and heard Silver he smiled. "Trying to muscle in huh, well I'm looking for a team myself, anyone can join me of course. And Silver just what are you trying to do." Kenji knew Silver was up to something, Kenji took a sip of wine in his flask and lay against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Plasma Dragon

Plasma Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Who wanna join our team    Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:08 am

'' i dont know '' he looked at his sign and himself '' i think im advertising ''
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Who wanna join our team    Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:15 am

Kenji sighed to himself face palming himself. He was giving him the Shane act, and that wasn't like Silver. Kenji had just got up and took another sip, he fell down to the ground and stretched out a bit. "Never mind, I'm gonna relax."
Back to top Go down
Plasma Dragon

Plasma Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Who wanna join our team    Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:21 am

Silver rolled his eyes '' ok ''
Back to top Go down
Nove

Nove

PostSubject: Re: Who wanna join our team    Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:52 am

"I'll join it" Nove said with her hand on her hip she didn't really mind it one bit after all
Back to top Go down
Plasma Dragon

Plasma Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Who wanna join our team    Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:59 am

Silver looked at Nove with a bored face and it was cool '' Ok then '' he then sip his juice
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

PostSubject: Re: Who wanna join our team    Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:05 am

"I wanna join too" she said rubbing her head Maci kinda of needed a team and they seem to be working so she didn't see why she couldn't
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Who wanna join our team    Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:02 am

Kenji looked bored and looked back at Silver he shook his head and got up from the ground as he moved to the couch. "So what would your team do Silver." Kenji asked in a bored sleeping tone.
Back to top Go down
Haze
Admin
Haze

PostSubject: Re: Who wanna join our team    Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:04 pm

Shane was just walking past he had just woke up about two hours ago he rubbed his head still having bed hair he looked up at the girls and Silver and Hei he had no idea what was going on
Back to top Go down
https://fairycore.forumotion.com
Plasma Dragon

Plasma Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Who wanna join our team    Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:06 pm

'' We will take on harder missions as team together and go on Secret missions given by Ally aswell '' he looked at both of the girls and scratched his head ''ok you two tonight you two and ad my friend or going on a hang out to get to know one another and become friends and partnership all that crap '' he said with a calm voice '' Are you two down with it '' Silver said looking at them and takes out a chocolate bar people wounder where the hell does he get all does snackes
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

PostSubject: Re: Who wanna join our team    Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:14 pm

"Sure I don't mind" she said with a smile the least she could do is get to know them after all they were her team
Back to top Go down
Plasma Dragon

Plasma Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Who wanna join our team    Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:23 pm

'' alright then'' he turned his calm and normal face at th girl with red hair '' how about you '' he said cracking his finger
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Who wanna join our team    Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Kenji flipped from the couch and walked past Silver to grab something from the wall, he teared down a sheet of paper on the wall and read the message on it, a mission you would say. "I'll be taking this one, after all grown ups first right." Kenji said joking and not caring. He took off his shirt as he was getting hot and walked over to the bar. "Damn it's hot."
Back to top Go down
Nove

Nove

PostSubject: Re: Who wanna join our team    Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:59 pm

"Sure I'll meet you there" she saw Kenji without no shirt on and she couldn't help herself so she turn around and walk away
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Who wanna join our team    Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:03 pm

Kenji turned around to see Nove walk away he had a small confused look on his face at first not thinking about it much. "Hey Nove you alright?" Kenji shouted, he finished what little wine was in the cup and had got up, he didn't move just yet however.
Back to top Go down
Nove

Nove

PostSubject: Re: Who wanna join our team    Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:13 pm

"Yea I'm fine" she said as she kept walking she rubbed her head a bit feeling kinda of weird she would meet up with them later Nove then quickly just ran out of the guild
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Who wanna join our team    Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:42 pm

Kenji smiled a bit and shook his head. "Sorry if I made her run, I guess that'll be my que to leave and finished this small mission, I'll be back in a few." Kenji waved his hand and left the guild he didn't bring no bags with him, which meant he really was going to wrap this mission up and like most of the times he left with a drink in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wanna join our team    Who wanna join our team  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who wanna join our team
Page 1 of 1