Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Vote_lcapGoing to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Voting_barGoing to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Vote_lcapGoing to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Voting_barGoing to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
ORDER sting eucliffe SLEEP

Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragon-spirit
Thunder Flame Master Of Dragons and Demons
Dragon-spirit

Job/hobbies : paintball, dirtbiking, drinking, partying, and hunting.

Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Empty
PostSubject: Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)   Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:58 pm

Raizo was flying up the mountain on his dragon draco. He was wearing his usual clothing with his pack of food, and other supplys. No one knew this but at the top of the mountain was where Raizo's father Dragel was, He was going up there to get some help from his father so that he could learn some new things and become alot stronger. While flying up draco was all excited to see his father was flying like a retard "Draco slow the hell down" Raizo finally walked up to his head and punched him to get him to slow down but accidently punched him to hard slamming him into the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)   Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:42 pm

After the smoke subsides and Razio could was and standing a few feet away looking at them both he didnt move or anything he was staring he then started walking away shortly after his wonder subsides after he had saw what crashed there.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)   Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:38 pm

Raizo looked and saw someone standing there he could not believe someone was up this high on the mountain, He looked at him and said "hey you OK" Raizo then started to walk towards him to make sure cause when his dragon slammed into the mountain it wasn't a nice sight.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)   Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:45 am

Carbine looked back it appered nothing was wrong with him "I am fine..." Carbine's voice said nothing was riped he simplely wiped off some dust from his robes "Don't you.....have something else to worry about ?" Carbine questioned Razio looking at his dragon he figured he would be more worried about it then him.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)   Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:46 pm

Raizo looked at his dragon "oh yea he will be fine believe me he's taken way harder hits" Raizo then shot a fire ball into his dragons mouth and he dragon woke right up and looked around "see he's fine" Raizo's dragon got up somewhat and then slammed Raizo into the side of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)   Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Carbine just looked ant said "Alright i will take your word for it." once he watch his dragon got up he still just stared abit more and then blinked it the dragon seemed to just make him study it once Razio was hit into the side of the mountain Carbine walked over "Your companion doesn't like you apparently?"he asked while he stood by were Razio landed, it could be taken as a question or a froum of humor.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)   Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:18 pm

Raizo laughed "naw he's just getting me back for slamming him into mountain its all good hey draco" Raizo and draco punched fists together so to speak. Raizo then looked at the unknown man "so what brings you up this high into the mountain" Raizo was hoping he didn't know about his father because if it got out people would come up here to cause trouble for his dad.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)   Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:03 pm

"Then maybe you need to control your how you steer your dragon abit better..." Carbine stated it was a small reaction for him he took his time thinking about it "I am here because when you have nothing to do all you can do is walk and were you end up only fate would tell right?" He reaponded.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)   Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:23 pm

"hey its his fault its what happens when draco here gets excited" Raizo laughed as he and his dragon punched fists again. "so you just started to walk and this is where you ended up"?.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)   Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:33 pm

Carbine then said "i will take it that you both are just like that normally then." he said as if it was normal his dragon doing a punch really just made him look at the dragon "Yes, i just walk here as i said i have nothing to do so i just walk."
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)   Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Raizo and his dragon looked at eachtogether and both nodded their heads at the unknown man and then Raizo had a confused look "but their is no path you have to climb the mountain" Raizo was testing him because their was a path but it was hidden very well making him and only a few that know dragons able to get into it.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)   Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:04 pm

"That's fine... i can climb i dont care about hurting myself while i do so anyway, besides it is easy to fine places to walk around here." Carbine stated " I had to re walk a few parts while walking up this mountain because i triped a few times..." Carbine said he didnt to see tm have enjoyied that part all but he was sure next person to fine the blood at the botton of the mountain would be scared.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)   Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:40 pm

"wow that's actually kind of funny how long did it take you to get up here" Raizo was curious because this mountain was massive making it very hard to get to the top which is why it was the perfect home for Raizo's dad. He then looked at his dragon and he finally looked like he was good to go to fly up but Raizo wanted to stay to talk to this guy "oh im Raizo by the way nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)   Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:48 pm

Carbine had to guess the time while he wondered how it was funny " I don't normally keep track but... i would say maybe 6 to 7 hours...counting the falls that would be the total time." Carbine had explained how long it took him to here it might have been longer but it didnt matter to him "I am Carbine..." he stated his name to be how he normally was.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)   Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:16 pm

"nice to meet you carbine and that's actually quite quick you must be quite strong to be able to get this far up the mountain so quickly" Raizo was really surprised carbine could get this far without using the path. "so how far do you plan to go up the mountain" he looked at the ground and saw that when he got slammed into the side of the mountain his katana fell out he picked it up and put it in the shief.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)   Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:55 am

Carbine wasn't sure how far he was going "I would persume not too much farther...i don't see too much interesting." Carbine looked over while slammed he started looking around "So who did that this time?" is he question he raised while he looked over in the oppisite diretion as a normal reaction.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)   Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:01 pm

Raizo looked at him confused "what do you mean" he was quite happy this guy wasn't going up much farther because if he did, he would meet a massive dragon that had a short temper aka Raizo's dad.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)   Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:35 pm

"You were just slammed into the mountain again..i would assmue that you didn't exactly do that to your self.....who did it?" Carbine thne looked at his own arm "Wait nevermind i was looking at my own blood.." he said it must have been from one of the eailer falls "No big deal just maybe about three broken bones and a torn artery...i'll be fine" he said then stoped acting paranoid and return as if it was normal.

Last edited by Faceless on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)   Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:45 pm

occ: dude i wasn't slammed into the wall lol
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)   Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Occ: Fixed let's contiue.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)   Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Raizo looked at him and thought he was kidding "dude are you serious that's not a issue for you" Raizo was actually surprised that he found this not a issue.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)   Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:01 pm

"Not at all after ten years its nothing..." Carbine said "It will heal over...so you might have asked me why i am up here now i am wonder why are you here?" Carbine asked him in wonder he wasn't to one to ask wuestion normally but now he figured it would get him to ask anymore question about him.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)   Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:09 pm

Raizo wasn't going to tell him the truth because he didn't want it going around that there was a dragon at the top of the mountain here "oh nothing just doing some practice flying with my dragon Draco" he then looked at his dragon and they both agreed it was the right thing to do "so are you sure your ok cause draco can give you a ride to a medical center"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)   Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:18 pm

"I have had worst then what has already happend" Carbine said he was porbly just going to say one to save the possabile chance of some one puking "I am missing an eye hance why you only see one eye whole, so really i am fine if i wanted to get help for this i would have goten it by now." Carbine pointed out to him he didn't even sound like he was in pain at all.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)   Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:14 pm

"Alright man but seriously you might wana get that checked out before your bones start to heal wrong" Raizo then walked over to his dragon hopped into the basket on draco's back he then grabbed a few bottles of water, some food, and a first aid kit. "here at least take these so you can be fine" Raizo also grabbed some wood and made a fire " here stay here for tonight so you can at least rest i can tell just by looking at you that your not ok" he then walked over to the back of the cave and punched it "once your ready walk through the passage way here it will lead you to some stairs that you can take to get to the bottom of the mountain but do not go up and once at the bottom there will be a switch there i want you to hit that switch and leave the stairs also forget you ever saw that passage way ok" Raizo was doing this because he didn't like sending guys to their deaths.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)   Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to learn some new skills (Anyone can join)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next