Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Vote_lcapblowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Voting_barblowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Vote_lcapblowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Voting_barblowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
ORDER SLEEP eucliffe sting

blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jynx

Jynx

Job/hobbies : taking care of kids and old people/anime,hentai,pokemon etc

blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Empty
PostSubject: blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend)   blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:33 am

Jynx happen to be strolling for new victims in a near rural place looking for some sort of fun,finding none at all thinking to himself it was time to find something to destroy...but what...? he thought to himself deeply.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend)   blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:42 am

Wei was walking on the streets he looked around, he was seen talking to a few people as he were making his rounds. He was looking at the area and taking mental notes for his own well being.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend)   blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:45 am

Jyxn ran around one corner spotting a kitten catching it like the psychotic person he is and eating it being caught by a few bystanders he instantly ran after them killing them also blood shed had started and there was panic already"whoops....did i say something wrong...?" he spoke sadistically.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend)   blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:50 am

One of the people the man killed just so happened to be one of Wei's drones. Wei sensed the lost of his lacky from his eyes thanks to the blood drop that controlled the drone brain. Wei turned around quick and walked to the man he mad no eye contact and walked towards his path he spoke a few words to him before walking past him. "You've killed a drone of mines, I don't take kindly to people who steal from me. But your blood lust could perhaps be just what it is blood lust of that from a wild animal."
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend)   blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:54 am

"oh did i kill a robo of yours...i'm sorry let me make it up to you with a child....know where any lurk...?"he questioned madly.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend)   blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:01 am

Wei eyes which were once filled with compassion had turned sour and dark, Wei was an expert at putting on a scene and controlling his emotions. "No, I distaste kid within my ranks. I'm simply looking around and makes a mental route, I repeat my self only once. Since you didn't know he was my servant I'll tell you this, you see I don't if people die but those servants were my possession any possession of mines taken from me is unforgivable. Now that you know that, whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend)   blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:03 am

"oh am i being punished officer...cause i swear...i killed that thing..."Jynx chuckled with out a care then heard the question "better question warden what's your name?"Jynx's game had begun.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend)   blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:08 am

Wei had noticed it was empty near them, the sight of dead bodies after all repelled people and the area was know for it's horrible history, making it a less traveled path. Wei had pulled a push pen out and stabbed his index finger he the flicked the blood on a nearby tree and snapped his fingers, the tree in an instant had exploded into a pile of splinters. Wei turned to man and smiled. "That is of no concern, after all I asked first and prefer not to be called warden."
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend)   blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:13 am

"ah terribly sorry war-"after seeing that Jynx became hyped inside drolling uncontrolablly"oh....i like that...sir my name is Jynx..but ill be one of those killing robot thigns for you if you can do that to people...hehehe...i like seeing people go boom...hehehe" Jynx continued to droll some more of the excitment he was now feeling he was in the mood for some blood and gore.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend)   blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:19 am

"My name is Wei and I prefer to strike at right times, I see no use to control your mind as I did to the people you killed. No this world will experience darkness, but the time for me to step out of the shadows have not come just yet. So Jynx was it......what is a mad man such as yourself doing here in this huge place?" Wei had covered his punctured thumb.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend)   blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:30 am

Jynx looked around and suddenly felt an odd feel in the air like...if there was no one around"there are no screams...no shreiks of pain and torture...no help me's no blood....where is the INSANITY!?" jynx was about to lose it when he sensed people not to farahhh.....my purpose...of being here..."hearing the trains come closer....and PACKED with people made him return to his..."state" staring at the trains then at Wei "my purpose...is to kill all those people in that train and spread ruin and mishap...problem officer...?"Jynx ran quickly rushing to the train beginning to cast a spell as it began to rain and hail at the same time so fast then winds began to pick up all the sudden"your all in for some..."BAD" luck...HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEEHHEHEHE"
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend)   blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:44 am

Wei shook his head. "Don't call me officer, if your killing leave me out of it. As I said before I don't people to know me before I start plans." Wei stated as he took a hood and threw it over his head covering his face. He wanted to leave but their was something about this crazied person standing infront of him that reminded him oddly about himself.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend)   blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:52 am

"SOOT YOURSELF" a whole rampraing tornado broke threw the entire station as screams and shrieks could be heard people flying left and right everyone dying right htere and then no where to run or hide this was massive murder and no witnesses to live and bare threw it to say the least they saw...just ruble and destruction..."heheheh...that was....FUN"Jynx just stared at his work proud and all,
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend)   blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:00 am

This man fought and killed leaving no one to live. He was a loose animal, and Wei liked where his skills could of been needed. "Jynx, come here now. We met just now, but I'm a man of work. Of course there's so few people who get away from me, I like to use your services and have you kill them of course when the time is needed. Sound fair?"
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend)   blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:13 am

"oh sir...killing is not a job for me...you bid me pleasure i accept!" Jynx pleaded with complete joy none the less hearing he would be able to kill now more and for a reason never was justified"like the saying goes...my sin is my sanity...then my sanity is my sin...my crosses are in wings and these wings befall you...i service you..."Jynx bowed some how not smiling...but more of a disturbed nuetral face for the first time came upon his face then his evil smile came upon once more.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend)   blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:59 pm

bump.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend)   blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:22 pm

Wei turned to the crazy man named Jynx. "No need to bow, you know my name. I'm sure I can trust you with that much information at least. Of course you haven't seen me, nor do you know me. When such a thing come up where I need you to take an errand then I'll contact you." Wei had then pulled out a small paper that he needed for his plan tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend)   blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:27 pm

"yes sir if they ask for me....oh wait ill be all over the media never mind haahaahaha don't worry who ever you are there gonna be to busy chasing me to care for you so do as you wish Wei i'm gonna cover you the "best" i can!" Jynx begins leaping off smelling out any servivors leaving Wei to whatever it is he was doing wondered what was he meaning up to? but didn't really care as long as he got to kill stuff it was all fun and games.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend)   blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:40 pm

Wei smiled to himself. "He's a bit strange but he seems reasonable, I'll tell Killiuos about him and bring him. Hmm...Now I have someone watching my back while I execute me plans." Wei said to himself in a low whispered tone. He scratched the back of his head and pulled out a snack bar to raise his sugar up. Wei started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend)   blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:29 am

ooc:alright so you wanna tell me what's next?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend)   blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blowing stuff up near magnolia(making a new friend)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Magnolia :: Magnolia Station-
Jump to: