Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Vote_lcapWaiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Voting_barWaiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Vote_lcapWaiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Voting_barWaiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
Jericho
WizLord
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe sting SLEEP ORDER

Go down 
+5
Haze
KingHyuuga
Sinner
Dragon-spirit
Liliana
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Liliana

Liliana

Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:48 am

Liliana had waited just over one hour for the ship she should sail with and the ship was just over one hour late Liliana sighed she had her red shirt with a white skirt and white boots on she look at all the people which also waited the sun was shining and there was not a cloud in the sky Liliana smiled as long as it was such a good weather she did not mind waiting
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Thunder Flame Master Of Dragons and Demons
Dragon-spirit

Job/hobbies : paintball, dirtbiking, drinking, partying, and hunting.

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Raizo was in the sky with his dragon, but his dragon needed a break so they flew down and landed into the water. Raizo's dragon was large enough to be bigger then most boats she his dragon would sit in the water while Raizo went to shore to get some food, and supplys for the fly home. Raizo was wearing his usual clothing with a cloak over himself, plus the wrap wasent on his face.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Liliana could not fail to see the dragon the whole harbor could not fail to see it she had not thought she would see a dragon she had believed they all had disappeared again and someone was on it he had to be a dragon slayer that could be dangerous she had heard the harbor one time had been destroyed by one maybe it was him Liliana was keeping an eye on him she could not help but be a little curious about him and his dragon
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:02 pm

"What ya looking at?" Ally asked she seem to appear out of nowhere standing Liliana she put a smoke in her mouth and forgot her lit again she sigh she really needed to stop doing that. Ally wearing her white shirt and black pants only smile even though she wanted to know what she was looking at
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:06 pm

::Marcus was sitting on a nearby ship. He heard the people and noticed three familiar voices. "Liliana, is that you?" Marcus said as he jumped down from the ship to approach the voices.::
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:15 pm

Liliana turned her head and looked at Ally "The dragon and its rider it is not every day I see one" she smiled at Ally and looked at her smoke "Let me guess you forgot something to light it" Liliana heard someone say her name and her smile disappeared and she looked towards Marcus "I am sorry but it would be a good idea if you got away now" she got up and walked towards Marcus "Marcus if it is you then disappear!" she yelled
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:21 pm

::Marcus face dropped he was young when Liliana left the guild and enjoyed to spend time with her when they had guild matches and missions. He didn't really understand how her daughter passed since he was to young to understand a lot of things at the time. "Um.....Liliana I thought the worse when I didn't hear word from you." Call it foolish or not but Marcus took two steps forward, his face still sunken from hearing Liliana warning. What the hell happened he thought.::
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:24 pm

Ally smile as she look at the two look like Marcus was in some deep shit she started to wonder what he had done to her so she stay quiet maybe she would learn a thing or two about this woman and Marcus
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:35 pm

Liliana stopped and the ground around her begin to crack from her magical power her face was completely dark with sadness and anger "Marcus I said disappear and go back to those murderers or I will force you NOW!" she screamed the last the air around her was thick with her magical power
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:42 pm

::Marcus didn't want to leave after all Liliana felt like the close thing to a mother to him when he was in the guild. "Murderers? The guild.....Liliana whats wrong, please tell me. I'm lost and have no idea whats going on." Marcus stepped closer he really wanted to find out what happened in the first place. "Don't you remember you was the reason I got into the guild. You saw strength in me when the others didn't. And you taught me how to master my magic. I don't wanna fight my master.......my guild member, a mother to me."::
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:56 pm

"A mother you say funny very funny" a tear ran down her cheek her magic seal appeared on the ground behind her "Marcus you are probably the last one I would kill but" ten men made of shadows appeared from her magic seal and stood beside her "Marcus disappear it is the last time I say it"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:02 pm

::Marcus stepped back he took off his shades and put them away. "Ok Liliana, if you want me to leave then I'll leave." Marcus turned around and walked away he was upset because he didn't understand what was going on, and what did Liliana meant when she said murderers, was his guild acting upon rules he didn't know about. After all he was gone from the guild more than others and usually was out the loop of a lot of things that happened. As he left he punch the side of a ship and paused a bit before leaving.::
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:13 pm

Liliana stood completely still and looked after Marcus when she could not see him anymore she fell down on her knees and cried "Why why why why" she cired as the shadow disappeared she could not stop crying she thought of all that had happened of her little girl she hold a small necklace into her it was just large enough for there to be small picture inside it
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Ally walk over to her she wasn't a mom but she was a woman seeing everything that happened she put her hand on Liliana back and she had guess she grabbed something important to her "Whats inside of your necklace?"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Liliana felt a hand on her back she looked up at Ally her eyes were completely red from crying she looked down on her necklace "My daughter a picture of her" her voice was small and weak she opened her hand it was in a small silver chain
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:54 pm

"Do you mind if I see it?" she asked she only smile kindly at her she didn't want to hurt her feelings and she wasn't trying to be mean even though she didn't look like she was that old to be mother was great
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:04 pm

Liliana got up and looked at Ally "I don't mind" she opened the small click lock on the necklace and showed her the small picture Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnB8evOMue_CSpEADiuF40v5_VAEU_zOk9_cYfIwmvKCev8RwiodKQpb2G6g "My little angel Leia" her voice was warm and motherly but also sad
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:45 pm

"She looks like you" she said with a smile on her face it was such a cute picture they look so happy and yet she didn't know the woman name "I'm Ally nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:59 pm

Liliana smiled "Yea she looked like me" she closed it and put the necklace back under her shirt "Liliana and sorry you had to see me like that" she tried to pull herself together again but a small tear ran still down her cheek
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:28 pm

"If you don't mind me asking what happened to you daughter Liliana?" she knew she was stepping somewhere she shouldn't but she could tell it was something bad and the magic council had something to do with it
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:36 pm

"She....she...." Liliana stopped and pull herself together she looked at Ally with a very dark look in her eyes "She was killed in front my eyes by the magic council" there was hatred and sadness in her voice
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:52 pm

Ally eyes grew wide why would they kill a little girl there was no reason for that she rubbed her eyes for a minute "I'm sorry Liliana I really am"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Liliana shook her head and smiled warm "Don't be it was not your fault so don't be sorry it is only normal to be curious" her voice had changed there was no hatred or sadness only understanding
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Ally try to make the mood a bit more happy so she try to smile some "What you doing out here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:28 pm

"I waited on the ship but it was over one hour late so I waited" Liliana shook her head and smiled at Ally "But what are you doing out here I guess your not here for the ship or I am wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next