Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Vote_lcapAbsent minded (Open) - Page 6 Voting_barAbsent minded (Open) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Vote_lcapAbsent minded (Open) - Page 6 Voting_barAbsent minded (Open) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Maia Rhodes
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP eucliffe ORDER sting

Absent minded (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Bull

Bull

Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Tida Wanders past the shuffle of the town she wears her hood over her horns to prevent being noticeable, she passed by the local stores and other shops, she peers at random people as she wanders by, Tida wasnt looking for anything specific, mostly work, she touches her hand to her hip at her side is a small bar of metal on her belt like a  utility tool she smiles remembering some of the ways she had made her living guarding people. Jail breaking, even some local Contest It had been while since she had really participated in a large tournament  her thoughts soon wandered to her sister. How she did miss her always despite Eva being 5 years older then Tida.  She wandered through and in her absent minded thinking she walked straight into someone, she fell back and her hood flopped down she looked up to see~
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

Job/hobbies : Fortress of Solitude

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:50 pm

He poked his head in noticing the bed had moved. "Not pleased with the room's arrangments?" He teased rhetorically. "I like it, gives the room the feel of more space. Not as much as I like that however" He said pointing to the pyramid of metal cubes. "I've always had a profound love of shapes, so your level of organization and practicality will serve you well as my assistant." He admitted. "Just checking on how you were feeling, the atmosphere here is rough like a mentioned earlier, sometimes it causes illness. Doesn't look like it has hit you that hard however, which is testiment to your level of talent as a mage." He said leaning on the door frame. "Some rest, and a few days should have you acclimated in no time. I'm going to retire to the observatory, monitor some stars I've had my eye on, do you need anything before I take my leave? Some food perhaps, since I borrowed all of yours on the trip here?"
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:11 pm

Tida Smiled and with a Stretch yawned slightly, finally coming back to a smile she was in fact tired. And the wear on her magic was likely the culprit. Tida Waved her hand “ Thank you shadou Have a good night I will likely retire for the evening myself. But first where could I take a shower?” she asked thinking about the dirt she didn't want to track into her bed for good*
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:14 am

"Certainly you may bathe, but a shower is something I will have to build in the next few days. I hear it is easier for females to wash their hair in the shower. But the only bathing facility is the natural hot spring a few steps outside of the home." He said motioning for her to come with. "Like an idiot I forgot to show it to you, and forgot I should probably bathe myself. Without a roommate I never notice my own smell." He said walking outdoors, a little into the woods. He hoped the beasts hadn't started creeping back into his territory. He looked back to Tida "I'll run some of this water in doors to the basement where I'll build the shower for you that way you don't have to walk back and forth undressed."
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:10 am

Tida Smilled She wouldn’t mind having abath instead of a shower it would be nice to have some time to Relax and clean up. “ I wouldn’t Trouble yourself too much the hot spring is good enough” * Tida Nodded To Further Push her statement. And she looked through her bag pulling out cloths and then soon stuffing them into the bag again and picking up the bag “do you mind if I wash some of the cloths there as well? “ As she started to follow tida grabbed one of the Cubes she had laid out and pocketed it , just encase.
*Tida Smiled at his final comment, he was sweet and seemed to only want to protect Tida’s Modesty. Tida couldn’t have but grin but Remained silent as she walked behind him, she wouldn’t likely walk around unclothed she would have changed there  but regardless the thought was nice.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:14 pm

"Wash whatever you wish, its your land now too" Shadou smiled walking to the edge of the hot spring. "I'll begin making the shower underground, when you are finished let me know so I can take my turn that way our house doesn't smell terrible." He smiled walking into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:26 am

Tida Smiled She never had  felt so welcomed anywhere The nagging feeling of too Good to Be True stayed as a steady thought but Tida wanted it bad Enough she would ignore it. Tida Smiled watching Shadou walk off, and started to get undressed~ “ Thanks Shadou” * she yelled out as she started to take off her socks

Tida Slipped her toes in to test the water, it was hotter then she had originally thought but she was likely because she was use to the Cold Water of A River or a lake, along her journey she never really found any hot springs asie from the few in towns and one up In the mountains were the air chilled it enough to be considered a Decent temperature. Soon Tida slipped into the hot water and sat there for a moment. She was rather happy she had broken his Object. Even though it was an accident. She didn’t regret it In the least anymore. She had gotten a job, A friend and a home. All because of shadou. She smiled thinking about it then turned to get her cloths. She pulled the bag over to the edge of the water and rummaged through it pulling out the items of clothing she was going to wash. She slowly pulled each one in and scrubbed it with her fingernails and against the rocks getting any dirt and such from the clothes. She finished each piece and looked around. It was clear she hadn’t thought this out. Now she had no clothes and nowhere to hang and dry them… Tida smiled and idea struck her attention she pulled out the small Cube she had grabbed on the way out and Touching it Became a Long Wire. Quickly Tida Became more tired her power taking toll from the Environment. She rose out of the hot water and shivered it was colder outside of the water  but she wouldn’t be out too long.  She ran to the closest tree and wrapped the wire around it and then  taking the other end  wrapping it around another tree and fused the wire.  Quickly she rushed to hang her cloths up.  She smiled looking at her job well done and slipped back into the water to Wash her hair. She didn’t have much for hair Products only a small bottle of Oil that smelled of flowers. But she never really used it, it tended to attract attention if she was out in the wild. She  just stuck with water making sure to use her nails to comb her hair slightly , she didn’t have any more metal to make a brush. So she relaxed for a bit closing her eyes and listening to the area around her.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:43 pm

Shadou returned to his house and opened the door to the underground where he drew his water from. He set about making the underground bathroom, complete with a shower and a hot spring that mimicked outsides. There would be no replacement for being able to stare up at the stars while sitting in the outdoor one, but at least this underground one would serve useful for Tida and her sister if she were to ever join them. He finished the whole project in amazingly short order, having used his magic to sculpt the earth and metal parts needed. To test it out he bathed himself, so he did not stink up the house as he had just told his roommate. He dried off and once in his room put his attire back on, putting his hair back as he went up the stairs to his lab.
He sunk in his chair, nodding off a bit as he was snapped alert by the beep to indicate the Archive Magic had finished its report. He started off by looking over his experiment final numbers for the day, everything was in working order. Then he re-read the message from Jericho, it seemed he had recovered and joined the Shadow Wolves, which was good news but Shadou still decided he should check up on him as he felt guilty for not helping Jericho transport Cassidilia. He second message was that from Arthur of the Rune Knights asking him to draw the blood of Kamaris. They had been keeping their eye on Kamaris' growth rate since he was an exceptional case. He would have Tida draw his blood while he was out, if she could handle being around blood that is. The second to last message was a little more saddening and infuriating all at the same time. It was information on a Tartarus experiment house, who had trapped a being and were doing tests on it underground. He decided he would liberate that being as soon as possible but first wanted to scout the area and see the danger level involved. He would no doubt take his assistant along with him on that adventure to see what kind of combat ability she had after her talk of this tournament. The final message ironically was of another Tournament that the Council was holding to capture the Fallen King guild. They requested that Shadou show up for security purposes. Shadou leaned back after closing the Archive Magic. He would first go see Jericho and on the way back scout this Tartarus area, then come back and run the results of the blood sample if Tida was able to do it. After that he figured he'd ask if Tida wanted to see the Council's tournament, although he wasn't all that interested in acting as security. Once that had died down he would ask for the Council's permission to head for the Tartarus base and liberate the being below. Giving himself a nod he decided on this course of action and got up from his chair, realizing he must've fell asleep longer than he thought as it was approaching the morning hours. He was a little dejected he didn't get to star gaze that night but was in a strangely good mood otherwise. He pulled his purple robe on over his black shirt and descended the stairs inquiring if his roommate had returned from her bath or if she had herself fallen asleep and fallen victim to pruning up in the hot spring. "Tida?" He said, in not quite a yell but loud enough as it echoed through his house structure.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:57 pm

Tida Spent a little while in the bath watching as the night Fell into a full turn the moon seemed Exceptionally bright, or maybe it was simply the fact that Tida spent the time looking at it instead of into the darkness of the woods. She felt fairly safe despite being alone outside, it would have been a few hours before tida decided to get out of the water. She Quickly dipped her head under the water and ran her hands over them and standing up using her hands to push as much water off herself as possible, taking a few steps she caught movement for her right  quickly she turned and stopped moving. Taking the few moments she realized that it was nothing more than a small critter, like a Squirrel. She smirked, she was spooked by a Squirrel. She checked her cloths, almost everything was dry, so she gently pulled a few articles of clothing off the line and placed on her  long, Dark blue Robe, it was her favorite one. Mostly because the story behind it, and how it came to her possession. Tida Grabbed at the collar of the Robe and pulled it towards her nose, taking a deep breath to smell how clean it was,  it was fine, Tida Smiled and started to gather everything else. She was smiled and looked up, it had been a Wonderful Few Days, and she quickly took the line off the tree forming it into her regular Cube. It seemed that this was about the end of her Energy. And her Body couldn’t take the toll of too much magic use.  She suddenly passed out.  She landed in the dirt her recently washed clothing fell from her Arms and scattered all over the ground. A few hours passed by and Tida awoke she sat up rubbing her face, she quickly realized she had a slight cut on her cheek from a stick she had caught in her fall. She looked all around  the ground was wet from the morning mist, and all her cloths were damp, the sun had just started to rise and tida felt almost sick, because of the Exhausted . She really was stubborn and it had cost her. She shook her head it was fairly reckless to have just passed out. What if something did come by…   Tida Glanced into the now lighting up Forest, then tilted her head as she herd a her name. “ Im out here!” Tida yelled in Response to Shadou * Tida quickly Rose to her Feet collecting her cloths and brushing her robe to get ride of the few patchs of dirt that stuck into the fiber. Tida felt fairly foolish for letting herself get to that state. She really didn’t see it coming though, if she had of she would have not bothered taking down the line.  However she felt a little more rested, but sore. Tida Smirked at the realization that she had been so excited to sleep In a bed and she didn’t even manage to that night. *Tida walked towards the door to see what shadou would like, she reached for the handle and opened the door walking toward where she heard him call her. It was very quiet only small sounds of the nature that surrounded them broke through that bit of silence. She turned the corner and collided with Shadou  not seeing him over the large arm load of cloths.~ Damn it…. Im so Clumsy …. ~

((( Sorry Lost I didnt Realize you Posted untill a few days ago and i didnt get the time to Post sorry its a bit scattered but i hope to get back into writing them better lol ))
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:51 am

(It's all good, I took forever to reply. Its still crazy how much you can write on a whim like that!)
"Ouch" Shadou said rubbing his lower back as he rose back to his feet, and gave Tida a hand up. He sniffed blood. "Did you get hurt?! Are you bleeding?" He said zooming around her trying to find out where the smell was coming from when he found the cut on her cheek. "How did that happen? Did you sleep out there?" He realized he was flooding her with questions so he took a deep breath and waited for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:33 am

Tida couldn’t help but Smile. His Concerned was very Touching. she Ran her hand along her cheek and took a deep breath preparing to admit the Truth. “ I fainted last night on my way in from my bath. When I woke up my cheek was cut, I don’t think its anything bad. Just a scratched.” Tida said with a slight Smile trying to seem reassuring. Tida quickly stretched her hands up over her head and yawned she brought her hands down and scratched her head along where her horns sprouted. Tida always felt out of place when she realized they were there. It was both a Feature that was Unique and yet made her feel different then almost everyone in the world. Shadou made her feel happy and felt safe. She wasn’t Self conscious around him, she felt she could almost do no wrong. Did he Love her or were they simply really good friends, Either way tida was Happy about their Current Relationship. She had no need to ask she just let things be the way they were the last 4 days were the shaping up to be the best days in her life. When she was around shadou, he quickly made all her worries disappeared, she didn’t have to worry about money, shelter, surviving the wild or providing for her sister. It was refreshing not having a nagging notion that your letting someone down when your not trying your absolute best to make an income…
Tida started leaning forwards pulling her Cloths together Into a pile and picking it up, she quickly stood up her cloths were no held under her arm, almost like she was holding a child.
Tida looked into shadou’s eyes, he always seemed so concerned for her, it sure was nice to feel wanted.

Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:12 pm

A small magic circle appeared around Shadou's hand halfway through her explanation and he ran it over the cut, healing it almost instantly. "I told you this atmosphere is rough at first, and couple that with the fumes and heat of a hot spring you've got a bad combonation." He looked around and sniffed to see if any of the surrouding beasts had moved back into the territory since blood was spilled. It seemed as though they were alright for now. "Luckily that won't be a problem anymore, you should be acclimated in the next few days and until then I made that underground bath I mentioned last night, so please use that until your body can take the trips to the outdoor one." He said turning back inside the house and pulling out a chair for her to sit on since she was no doubt still wobbly. "Now you are my roommate, but you also talked of being my assistant right? If you are up to it tomorrow I have a task. I will be away from the house but can reschedule this appointment if you do not want to do it or get queezy around others blood."
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:07 pm

Tida Listened and watched intently, she wasn’t sure if she was being scolded or if he was just that worried he was over explaining. Tida Simply nodded when she was told to use the underground bathroom, she walked quietly to be seated, she nodded in thanks and placed the laundry on the closest surface they would fit...  it was a bad habbit she had,  if there was a empty surface he tended to try to put something on it.  Tida never realy under stood why but it was a habit. Maybe it was something her mother had done, but tida never could really remember her, but her sister was always more of her mother figure then anyone.  It went back and forth for a long time where Eva would take care of Tida,  up until Eva grew sick, then  Tida would care for her, when Eva’s health returned she started to take charge again… the thoughts Raced back and forth and it only seemed seconds to tida but in reality she remained silent and staring into space for a few minutes.  She soon came to the realization she had been asked to do a task.  Tida turned her gaze to Shadou, she gave a half smile” Of course I can, if you would like me to, then consider it done. * Tida didn’t fully know what she agreed to do but if she was going to be Shadou’s assistant then she needed to start doing things to aid his Research.

(( sorry Mate i have been house siting and the internet has been a bit spotty.  that and i had a long week at work  worked from sun up till sun down most days ,  by the time i got home i was too tired to bother ))
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:58 am

"Good to hear!" Shadou said enthusiastically. "I am going to visit a friend of mine in town, then I have Wizard Saint business." He said entering the house motioning for her to follow. Walking through the living room up the ascending stair case he went to the 3rd floor, his labratory. "I will give you the full run down of the machines and their workings later. I never expected to have someone else up here let alone an assistant so an orientation on things will take a bit to get ready for now." He said glacing over the lab to find the centrifuge and a needle. "He will be bringing a vile of one of his teammates blood, and you draw his own blood whilst he is here. He being Kamaris Le Fay an up and coming Rune Knight." Shadou explained finally realizing he came saying 'he' instead of Kamaris without noting who the man was. "It is important that you quickly seal his vial of blood and place both in this machine, afterwards press this button" He said pointing to a green one. "Then lock up the lab with a voice command, I have already given you authorization for. After that feel free to find me in town, I am supposed to be at a tournament to run security. I figured since you partcipated in a tournament you might enjoy watching this one? All the big players and famous names will be there."
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 3:55 pm

Tida simply nodded she was good at following instructions. She walked along with shadou, she walked with a quick pace to keep up with him, she took the time that shadou wasn’t talking to take in the details of the Surrounding Area, when Shadou began to talk she would turn her attention to him and watch intently. ~ Kamaris le Fay Rune knight – got it ~ she thought, just to remember better. Tida nodded again to confirm she understood. “ is there any other tasks  you would like me to do today before I head out to meet you? “ she Asked turning her attention from the green button on the machine to shadou *Tida knew she hadn’t signed on to be a maid or a house keeper  but she was more than happy to help out around the house and be an assistant to his studies. Tida quickly thought about her sister, she would love it here, Tida’s look of determination slowly turned towards a look of concern as her thoughts wander towards her sister’s well-being. She made a quick mental note she had to make sure she wrote to her sister this week. “ Shadou? *She said in a questioning tone but then carried on to her question “would you be upset if I skipped out on the tournament today to write to my sister and deliver it to a carrier? “ *Tida looked around  then back to shadou, she slowly folded her hands up and tucked them into the opposing sleeves and rested her arms against her chest.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 6:16 pm

"No no other work comes to mind" He said putting his hand on his chin thinking to see if there were other tasks he could assign her to get her more acquainted with the lab, but he was very protective of his experiments so he decided to wait until he could supervise. His thoughts were interuppted when she said his name in a questioning tone. "Hmm?" He said looking over at her as she asked about her sister. "Not a problem, by all means family first. If I had one that's what I would do. Plus the tournament is near a week long, you would only miss an event and some matches." He said emphatically. "In fact" He added slamming his fist into his palm as an ah ha! moment. "Why don't you bring her along, surely she would like to get out of the house, and with the Council sponsoring this tournament some of the best medical mages and doctors in the world will be attending so there would be no need to worry about her safety. Unless of course she is not one for violence in which case I understand she should stay home."
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:09 pm

Tida nodded Graciously she was Content in her new life, shadou was a very kind person and seemed only to want to look out for her well being. *Tida thought about bringing her sister, but remembering the Always Stubborn nature of her sister, Eva was never one to want to leave the house, she was convinced she would be Taken Captive to someone trying to enter the Ethereal, Eva of course would not be able to fight for herself in her unnaturally weakened state. It use to worried Tida that she was so sickly , but after years of seeing her sick tida was more often surprised to see he sister looking healthy. * Tida made a sound of hesitation “ auh” *then paused to rethink he Chaotic thoughts. “ Eva doesn’t like people, she doesn’t ummm….. Well she doesn’t seem to get along with anyone… what I mean is she wont leave the house for a tournament…. * Tida was slightly hesitant, one because she couldn’t never get Eva to leave her shack in serpents pass, and because she didn’t even leave the visit Tida in her tournament. “When will the Kamaris be arriving? “ She Asked to confirm and to change the uncomfortable subject. she knew it took them a few days to arrive at the house from town so she wasn’t entirely sure how long it would take him. “ and when will you be departing? “ she asked mostly out of Curiosity. *tida fiddled around with her hands in her Pockets touching at the metal cube she had put in there before. She prodded it with her fingers then a Small light Emerged from her pocket. And she drew he hand out a new Ring and Bracelet now present on her hand. She rested her hands against her Stomach and started to turn the ring around her finger as she thought.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 1:20 am

"Ah I see" Shadou said flashing a smile. "No need to bring her then and no need for you to attend if you don't want to, just a suggestion." He continued trailing off towards the end of the sentence as he opened up a watch using Archive Magic. "The answer to both of your questions is right about now. I was informed Kamaris would be here anytime now, although Arthur said he was making him run from Era on foot and to a man like Arthur, I don't know if you know him from reputation or not, but to a man like him such a task is not as time consuming to him as one of his recruits." Shadou exclaimed closing the clock. "I shall depart now lest my friend heal himself already and try to get back to work, or the criminal..." He stopped himself from continuing that train of thought. "..s, start their preperations to take out the tournament if there are any." He tried to say with waving worried hands since he didn't want to scare his roommate from the tourney.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 2:49 pm

Tida Nodded she although she knew nothing of Arthur the only clue she had was that he gave to orders.. Maybe he was the leader of some sort. Tida rubbed her eyebrow with her thumb. Tida gave a look of confusion but Dismissed it as not her business unless Shadou Told her directly she would be Wise to not dig into things he may not want her to know. “ I will await the Rune knights Arrival, and then when he Departs I will make my way to the town to send my level and meet up with you At the tournament. That is my Final decision “ She said with her usual Smile “ do you have a room in a hotel or a place to sleep the night? Or should I arrange that? * Tida Was eager to do a good job and was hoping that she could arrange something to help his trip and allow his stay at the Turnery to be more enjoyable.

Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 3:11 pm

"No arrangements needed, when the Council summons us to a job for them they try to be as accomedating as possible since they know we treat it as an inconvenience" He explained, grateful she thought about it though. "Besides I'm not much of a sleeper as it is." He began to fill close the small bag he was taking with him. "Before you make you're final decision are you sure you do not wish to see your sister? Give her the letter in person and spend at least a little time with her, then come to the tournament it would seem wisest." He slung his bag over his shoulder. "But! I will not tell you what to do with your life outside of the lab of course hehe."
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 12:01 pm

Tida Nodded” Very well” *she said with a nod * thinking about his questions she slowly shook her head, it wasn’t really how their relationship worked Tida wouldn’t see her sister very often. No more then a hand ful of times a year. For a moment She wondered if it could ever change. Tida always wanted a really close bond with her sister but it never happened although they were sisters and they held their relationship over all others in their lives, * Tida Returned from her Thoughts, watching Shadou place items in his bag. “ I will Spend time with her on my Off time, I can hold off on seeing her a little while longer * Tida admitted, If that is all you require I will wait in the common room for our guest, and leave you to your Packing. If you need me let me know. *Tida Smiled again and bowed her head low, before turning to head out the door.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 12:46 am

"Very well, I will be off then we will meet up soon!" Shadou replied taking note of how she got lost in thought...perhaps he would have to see what he could do to help Tida and her sister get along better as he noticed a certain sadness on her face. He spun on his heel and waved over his shoulder as a magic circle appeared infront of him. Stepping through it, it seemed to shoot him off at unimaginable speed immediately crossing the vast distance to his desired location. As he was hurling through the continent he hoped Tida would not feel bad as she noticed how quick he could've gotten home if he had not had to show her where it was.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am

Tida Nodded getting out of the room, she was rather happy about the whole deal she had. It was true she was often concerned when it came to her sisters wellbeing. In her spare time she Was going to start her letter to her sister, and await the Rune Knight, she waited in the room by the front door, thinking about how Shadou mentioned he would likely be running Tida quickly came to the conclusion that she should make sure to get a glass of water and make him something to eat, as he would likely be hungry as well. * Tida hummed to herself and started to look through the kitchen for something to eat. She didn’t find too much but managed to make up some Noodles with broth and some of the meat left over from the trip to Shadous home. She left it in the oven to keep it warm while she waited .

[Exit to new Topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absent minded (Open)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6