Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Vote_lcapAbsent minded (Open) - Page 5 Voting_barAbsent minded (Open) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Vote_lcapAbsent minded (Open) - Page 5 Voting_barAbsent minded (Open) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
ORDER eucliffe SLEEP sting

Absent minded (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bull

Bull

Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Tida Wanders past the shuffle of the town she wears her hood over her horns to prevent being noticeable, she passed by the local stores and other shops, she peers at random people as she wanders by, Tida wasnt looking for anything specific, mostly work, she touches her hand to her hip at her side is a small bar of metal on her belt like a  utility tool she smiles remembering some of the ways she had made her living guarding people. Jail breaking, even some local Contest It had been while since she had really participated in a large tournament  her thoughts soon wandered to her sister. How she did miss her always despite Eva being 5 years older then Tida.  She wandered through and in her absent minded thinking she walked straight into someone, she fell back and her hood flopped down she looked up to see~
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:19 pm

“ I believe fate is Redundant in the sense that even if your controlling your future doesn’t mean it wasn’t meant to be.  But at the same time doing nothing could equally change the future as well. So I believe in the concept of Every action has a Reaction, Or a Consequence if you will. * Tida Smiled her sister had argued that it didn’t matter what you did what was going to happen would. And it always troubled Tida that her sister thought like that. She didn’t like the idea she wasn’t in full control of what she wanted to do and its Consequence. Tida Looked to Shadou her eyes took in more of his Facial Features and she made note of it. She was interested in him he seemed so full of Knowledge and Experience, for someone who was a hermit by nature he was Kind hearted, Sweet, well-mannered and  yet  he was so logical, she had met a lot of people in her travels she had never met someone like him,  only some who seemed to be, but where not. *tida looked forwards again she didn’t want him to realize she was watching him.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

Job/hobbies : Fortress of Solitude

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:14 pm

Shadou was dull about most things regarding people but after the staring sensation he felt early in the morning and the way Tida stared at him after her response he thought it odd. "Do I have something wrong with my face? Perhaps my hair." He said rolling his eyes up as if he could look at his forehead. "You've been giving me weird looks for a little bit now." He said shaking his hands through his hair fevoriously before throwing his hood up. "We are of the some philosophy then regarding fate." He said walking on. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:22 pm

No, no you don’t have anything wrong, I was just memorizing you. * Tida said little embarrassed she turned her face away to look as if she was looking at the Scenery.” I only ask Because my sister and I have an On going Argument and she is the only person ive ever lived with. I was just curious to see if we would have the same ongoing argument or if we thought in a similar way. * Now that the Redness had faded from her face she turned to look at Shadou for his Response.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:28 pm

"Oh" He said not sure what to make of memorizing his face. "Well it is a good thing we have started off thinking the same then." He said taking his turn to look at the scenery. "Harmony is good in a household correct?" He asked, suddenly thinking of all the advantages having someone else around him constantly would him. He would learn how people behave, as opposed to the demons of Tartarus. Perhaps he would open up and eventually be able to carry on converastions with other people, or perhaps he was getting ahead of himself. 'Worst comes to worst' he thought internally 'it can't hurt to have a girl running around the house'.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:36 pm

*Tida Nodded “ Yes it Sure is. “ * Tida Smiled taking a deep Breath it Was nice and Warm now she felt almost over headed with her bits of armour on. She took a look into her bag Retrieving her Canteen and Takeing a Sip out of it . and offering it out to Shadou,* this would be a Learning Experience for the both, Tida had never really settled down in a way that would allow her To be close to Any other then her sister so this was A Dramatic change in her Life but she was Excited for the future and The
Adventures that would follow.
Tida also took note of the surrounding as if she was studying the Area, seeing as this was going to be her home she wanted to know what to expect of the Landscape.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:51 pm

Shadou spotted in the distance a sign that told others of the dangers of the beast that usually roamed outside his home. "Don't mind the sign" He said as they began to close in on it. "The beasts are gone for now. Perhaps they don't like the unusually warm weather." He said putting his hood back down as a bead sweat of rolled down his forehead, until it was met by Shadou's sleeve wiping aross his brow. "We are getting close now." Shadou said suddenly feeling excitement at showing off his home. "This'll be fun." he said thinking aloud.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:58 pm

*Tida looked at the Sign “ Was it here when you Made this your Home? Or did you put it up? “ *she Asked Looking at the Sign. And then Kept her pace she was Eager to reach her new home, she had a lot of questions but didn’t want to ask, like Hoe big was her Room, did she have A Full room to herself? How big was the house? Did he have a Library? Where did he get most of his food from? * all Questions Tida didn’t Want tot Ask for the Sake of not coming off as Irritating
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:01 pm

"I put it up, although now I see there was no need as I purposefully moved all the way out here to not be bothered." Shadou replied, noting her questioning face. "If you have anymore questions that will ease your mind let me know."
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:11 pm

Tida nodded she was Happy he was willing to Answer any questions she had. But she would hold her questions. She wanted them to be a surprise, she also wanted to seem more calculating and Quiet. She hadn’t really take to the Sciences but was happy to help in any way she could. “ Well I was wondering one thing… have you ever lived with anyone else? “ *She wondered mostly to see if he was use to this because it would be likely so different for them both she wanted to know if they were going thought this new Stage of life together for the first time
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:02 pm

"Mmmmm" Shadou thought even though he didn't really need too. "Unless you count sleeping in a hall of experiments at Tartarus, 'living' with someone then yes. Otherwise no." He said as he could smell his house close. "I know you lived with your sister but anyone else besides that?"
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:18 pm

Tida Shook her head she hadn’t lived with anyone for along period of time “  I once shared a hotel room with a Priest for a week or so. But we were so busy preparing for the tournament that I hardly seen him we just shared the space. “ * tida had Recalled that tournament, she had almost died during the 3rd round and  had weeks of Recovery at her sister which put her behind in work and made it hard that Spring. " Aside form that i dont recall ever spending the night around other people.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:30 pm

"Priest and Tournament?" Shadou said questioningly. "What tournament is this?"
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:41 pm

Tida Smiled “ It Must have been 3 or 4 years ago now I had undertaken a Event in Crocus, someone had organized this tournament to Prove his son was the Strongest, so they organized this event and had pitted the Combatants against one another in a one on one combat with the promise of prize money.” * Tida’s Facial Expression feel to one of sorrow” I was knocked out of the tournament in my 4th round where the 2 remaining fighters fought. But both didn’t wish to stop and it cost them their lives. The man lost his son and no rewards were given out. A Tragic day so much death and Sorrow., and as sad as it was I had still wasted my time there and was put far behind in my work that we barely made it through that spring. “ * tida felt it wasn’t necessary to add that fact she lost was because of a bad injury which made her have to Forfeit in the next round after a bash with club
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:40 pm

"I'm sorry to make you recall such a sad memory." Shadou said regretfully. "Sadly though I can see where the father was coming from. Raising a son, a powerful son, you would want to show him off. Which made losing him I'm sure all the harder on him. It sounds like the son though wouldn't have gone out any other way. The two men committed to a fight to the death. So I do not feel sorry for them as much." Shadou said understanding male ego. "Odd I had not heard of this tournament though, must not have been too many high level mages. No offense to you!" He said catching himself.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:10 pm

Tida Smiled * back then she wasn’t half as good as she was now but it was always about being there for her sister not be the best. The tournament wan’t anything more then a meal ticket. She only entered because she thought she had a chance and she was close. * Tida didn’t really understand how Shadou could Relate to the Father, she didn’t see him as some who was prideful, as the father seemed to be. * Tida let the Thought go not wanting to Dwell in the past. She looked up to sky and looked at the clouds between each passing of the Canopy of the tree’s she knew they were close because as Shadou had mentioned she was felt Awfully Drained.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:50 am

"Are you feeling it" He said turning around and placing his hand on her shoulder, asking rhetorically as he saw it on her face. "I'll help you." He said walking alongside her to make sure she didn't fall over. "Think you could win that tournament now?" He asked, wondering if she was confident in her abilities. He waited for her to answer as the shape of his home came into view. He had forgotten that the foundation was crystal, since it was always incased in Ice and Snow. He would have to thank Tida for having him switch it to summer so he could be reminded of its beauty. A smile crept across his face and he took a deep satisfying breath.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:52 am

Tida nodded slightly, it wasn’t that bad, but she imagined that this would eat away at her Strength quite quickly * Tida paused a second after her braced her she wasn’t sure she liked it but at the same time she likely needed it.’’ Its hard to say. I have certainly gotten better but I don’t know how hard the last 2 round were. * Tida said thinking about it logically. From what they fought like it would only make sense that she would have stood just as much a chance as they did and they both ended up dead. * when Tida first seen the building In the distance she got Chills and was Overwhelmed with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:18 pm

"What kind of magic did they use?" Shadou asked for some reason interested in this tournament oblivious to the excitment building on Tida's face from their home coming into view. "Your magic while versatile would be child's play against a lightning mage." He said deducing how Tida could have won this tournament. "Ah" Nevermind he said as they were making their way onto the little path he had laid out for his house incase for some reason he did get visitors. The door was made of crystal like the rest of the home and it had a mechanism that read Shadou's eterano to let him in the door, that way Tartarus couldn't just walk in. He stepped forward letting it read him and the crystal door slowly slid open. "I'll have to fix that to read your eterano as well." He said unfazed by the glorious natrual light and high vaulted cielings within the house. The crystal dome of a home played with the natural light causing some of it to shine through in an array of colors. It was rare he was awake to see this phenomenon as he usually studied at night.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:14 am

Tida’s Eyes Only seemed to grow wider as each Moment passed she was amazed it was not normal to her it felt very magical and her eyes wandered Back and Forth across the house’s Crystal Walls” how did you manage to build all of this? “ *she asked amazed. She quickly recalled the time she had tried to build Her and her sisters home out of her own magic. And during the long periods of being gone the metal became bridle and fell apart. And when she was near it all the time she became exhausted and passed out and the same effect would start. It was truly impossible for tida to make a home out of her own magic.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:04 am

"Just a little elbow grease as the saying goes" Shadou replied, remembering digging up all the cystal as part of training and eventually melting them together into the current structure with magic and his experiments. He remembered how he spent weeks shivering in the cold after he had run from Tartarus, not establishing a home until he had gained enough strength. When he finally did he built this monument as if to say 'screw you' to Tartaurs. He watched as Tida looked happy with the home, and a feeling of relief and excitement swept over him. "It's nothing special" He said rubbing the back of his head. "Here I'll give you the tour" He said walking her from room to room. On the floor level he had his kitchen, bathroom, living room with a television that only had numbers from his experiments and a feed from the council on it. The basement tour was quick as it was unfinished, just housing heavy rocks and a mat he pracitced martial arts on with a freezer to store the food not kept in the kitchen. Up stairs was where the bedrooms were. He had four of them, each no bigger than the other, as he didn't need anything special. "This is my room" He said kind of embarassed as it was just a bed and a pile of books net to it. "Guest room 1" Pointing to a room. "Guest room 2" he said again pointing, "And...your room, I hope you like it" He showed her, having set up the bed at least for her and some flowers since he heard girls like flowers. "3rd floor is just the lab, I'll run you through the parts of that later, for now you can get settled in here." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:51 pm

Tida smiled again and looked at the house in awe she was shocked that it was all hand built and then assembled with magic. She looked into his room it was all he seemed to need. And next came the two guest rooms they were cute nothing really special either but they were larger than her and her sisters home. It was nothing more than a Shack in the woods.  She came across her new room it was nice. But the flowers Struck her as odd had he known she would be here. And if so how were they fresh.  Tida thought about it some more but didn’t question it. It was a nice gesture regardless.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:01 pm

Shadou smiled at the fact Tida was smiling. "I'm glad you like it." He said walking to leave her to set her stuff up, before poking his head back in the door "Welcome Home!" He said before strolling to his room and putting his pack down on his bed, with a audible jingle of items within. He waved his hand over a spot on his wall, the whole house having Archive magic running through it to check lab numbers and messages anywhere in the house. He saw that the experiments he left running were fine, and noticed a message from Jericho whom he had helped with a mission earlier, it appeared he was in the hospital. A frown went over his face, he would have to go see what happened soon, but he wanted to spend a bit of time at his house. He looked at Tida's room on his way up the stairs to the lab, sitting down in a chair that he rolled all the way to the otherside of the room, tinkering with an apparatus.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:05 pm

Tida stood at the door of her room looking in awe she really had no idea what it was like to have her own room. Could she fill it with her own objects. She could finally have A collection. She didn’t have to share anything in it and she had personal space. It seemed like forever before tida even stepped into her new room she struggled within as to if this was too good to be true or if she was simply making too much of the fact that Shadou was a nice person and wanted to help. Tida Slowly Turned the thoughts away sitting at the edge of the bed her hand running along the bedding, she hadn’t had a real be in forever and never one that comfy. Tida Smiled to herself looking along the room thoughts of putting up bookshelves and making her own collection excited her. She smiled when Shadou came by the second time she was happy, and now the only worry was about how long she would stay that way."Thank you" *she said softly
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:03 pm

An hour later Shadou came down out of the lab, running his hands through his hair before sticking them up in the air and stretching with a yawn. Seems he had forgotten just how many experiments he had left going at one time, and he had to read up on a few council messages that were sent his way. Fallen King had become active again, which concerened the council more than it did Shadou. They had never bothered him before and would be foolish to do so now, especially since he had a roommate to look out for. He checked the numbers of the experiments he was going to let run for the night before going to the fourth and final level of the home he had saved from the tour to show Tida later when he was sure she wouldn't break any of his expensive telescopes that he used to gaze at the stars. He knocked on Tida's door to see how she was settling in.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:59 pm

Tida by know was exhausted from her trip and more so from the Energy drain admitted from Shadou’s Home and Experiments she didn’t understand how it made her tired but it seemed strenuous on her magic and soon felt very sluggish. She layed down across her new bed and cozied up she fished into her bag laying on her back the bag planted on her chest. She rummaged looking for anything she might want to place about her room. Soon she had a handful of small Cubes of metal she stacked them neatly into a pyramid on the table near by. She moved her bed over towards the wall furthest to the door and placed it against the wall so she only had one way off her bed from the side. Shadou as he approached the room would have likely heard the shoving of furniture around the room, Tida never had anything really worth organizing and she liked this place but she had habits from sleeping outdoors. Her eyes widened as she heard the knock she quickly worried that she had disturbed him from his studies. “ Come in please” She offered out at the door fully expecting Shadou to be there seeing as they were the only ones at the home so far as she knew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absent minded (Open)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Oak Town :: Oak Town-
Jump to: