Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Voting_barThe Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Voting_barThe Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP eucliffe sting ORDER

The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mallory

Mallory

The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:53 am

First topic message reminder :

"Yes I am aware I need to go shopping for food for when I am at the graveyard."Mallory spoke to what seemed like nothing no one else was around her and she was alone while she walked

"But I hungry now so I can spare the money for a meal and pick up what I need to I mean...I am sure it is not that costly."It could be the truth or a lie to whatever it was she was speaking too.

Staring in front of a place she gathered was a place to eat. "Do not laugh at me!! I do not eat that much!"she said while she stood at the front door."Why are you laughing even more?!"She asked partly confused only because what she was talking too knew better then better then that she just said being true.

"Either way this 8-Island place might seen like a good place to eat before we go and shop for the things we need later."Slacking it off like whatevever she was in Hargeon Town for might not be as important then her wanting to eat something at that very current time.

"So quit your laughing at me, you do not control when I want to eat and when I am not hungry."Mallory opened the door. "Yes I am aware I am eat more then 7 times a day that does not mean I am eating too much."Mallory seemed to also think that was not a problem to her also.

But never the less Mallory found a place to sit down."And what can I get for you?"The questioned ask followed with."One of everything would be nice."With her waiter laughing Mallory then said."But I was being serious...."With it being quiet for a moment the waiter asked. "You must be expecting a lot of people to order that." Mallory then shook her head no."I am eating alone and came here alone."With the waiter staring confused at her they left to place the massive order Mallory had just placed on them.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PawZ

PawZ

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 12:28 pm

Rose Remained Silent she wasn’t sure how to talk to Mallory she was to excitable and odd…
Rose followed quietly her footsteps barely making a sound she walked along with a slight limp due to her previous encounter with the purple assassin. She never looked down though she pressed on with short and quick steps. And if she started to get ahead of Mallory she would slow her pace a bit to keep up with her.

After a little while she felt the need to make some sort of answer for her. Rose took a deep breath and yawned before answering with “ I don’t mind Cherry Bosoms………or dead things “ *she added but at first she wasn’t going to mention the dead things but felt it suited the conversation seeing as Mallory and her ghosts seemed to worry for her safety in a graveyard.

*Rose remained silent for a few moments before she said “ so you live in a graveyard?, how is that” *she said with a serious wonder as to how one would start living at an Cemetery

Back to top Go down
Mallory

Mallory

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 2:33 pm

"Well simple way to tell if the ghostly is friend or not, It will look like a butter fly if not they will look like a glowing white ball." It was first part of her way of explaining it Mallory then raise her hand slowly hand flatten it out waiting a few moments Exactly what she stated it would look like."This is what the safe ones will look like if you see them floating around."The butter fly flew off of Mallory hand and flew over to Rose and landed on her shoulder and stayed there."I they're weren't friendly they would look black or less bright white and like a ghostly spectre and would attack you right away."Mallory knew how to pull out one of the evil ghosts but always told people she had made a promise to never do so not matter she kept them surpressed.

"I can also change them to any colour I feel which is kind of funny to me."She mention then the butter fly turn the colour of Mallory's hair."Since you sound like you do not mind then I have nothing to worry about."She sounds normal bright and happy sounding still she never sounded worried.

"The Cemetery is my home, because it is the only place I know I have never tried living anywhere else I was raised there so I never really changes places."She had never looked at places outside of where she was anyway she found traveling annoying sometimes, Malory has also seen most places in town she wanted too."Only difference is I added the Cherry Blossom Trees and flowers to make it feel nicer to me and people who come back to visit the dead so it is not as saddening or gray looking."Mallory viewed it adding a personal touch to the place she lived and worked at."I have a decent place, I have three bed rooms but only  I live there so I guess that speaks a lot to how large the place is I think?"She was not sure but she hoped her was explaining it right."I get wonderful viewing of the sun rise and sun set there as well." Mallory then wondered if she was trying to hard to sum up the place or not but then forgot about it because it was most likely not a problem.
Back to top Go down
PawZ

PawZ

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 3:02 pm

Rose Watched the Spirit butterfly as it landed on her, it was so Graceful, rose extended one finger out to attempt to touch it, but before she got to close she Decided it would be best not to bother it, after all it was someones spirit. “ Sounds like you have a decent Set up, “ *she Said commenting about her home.
I know what you mean, I was raised in one location all my life, and if given the option I would have stayed there too. It was familiar and as weird as it sounds I wanted nothing more then to leave when I was there and now that I am no longer welcome there all I want to do is return. One truly cant understand what they want until it is gone”

* Rose said quietly she reflected on her own words for a while longer remaining quite, rose then looked over at Mallory. And tucked her hands up her sleeves as well not for the same reasons though, just because it was comfortable that way.
Rose Smirked suddenly remembering why she stopped putting her arms up her sleeves, Rose smiled now finaly and glanced towards Mallory. “ Mallory do you know why I don’t often travel with my hands tucked away in my sleeves? “ *she said mostly to start the conversation “ if you’d like to hear something funny ill tell you the story” *she said her eyes now almost completely Void of Redness, there were almost no sign that she had been cry before. And there seemed to be a bit more hope in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mallory

Mallory

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 3:36 pm

Mallory never really bothered if the set up of her house was nice as long as she kept it clean she was okay with it too mind it was hard with living a lone most of the time she just keep the grounds nice as well but that was not hard to do when you can reanimate the dead also.

Thinking to herself a moment, maybe she should not ask if Rose had a place to live or not maybe it would be mentioned eventually and that she should worried about either Rose did not looked worried she was happy now it was a good thing Mallory did not screw up a social interaction when attempting too.

"I like stories, so please do tell It would be better then any of mine anyway since most of them of pretty depressing in hind sight so maybe yours are interesting to hear."She hoped it was a nice story, something funny well something interesting it was going to be anyway all hers are either something about food or something about meeting the people she has seen buried or had to bury loved ones and talking to them they where not happy or funny stories so hearing one would be nice.
Back to top Go down
PawZ

PawZ

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:12 am

Rose Smirks and Flicks her Arms Downwards with a quick Jolt. Her hands then Shake until she get her hands free from inside her sleeves. Rose Places her one hand against her cheek and Closed her eyes, as she recalled, Suddenly she opened her eyes and started to motion with her hands” So I was up near Hargeon town and I was walking along* Rose Motioned her hands and Squinted her eyes “ it was Cold and windy this particular day, I was walking against he wind and it was very cold., so naturally I was trying my best to hide from the cold. “ *her grin grew wider as she tucked her hands into her sleeves again motioning as she raised her hands up above her face shielding her eyes from the Imaginary Wind and squinting she sank down into a very slow and staggering walk “ Much like this” *she stated and then started walking regularly, pulling her hands back out of the sleeves to rest against her hips.
“ I remember every step seemed like it was 3 steps forwards 2 steps back, as I walked along I started to look up at the bright sun. When I looked back down I was walking towards a bridge. And suddenly I stepped onto an stone and Twisted my Ankle” *she motioned to her Left leg and Moved it as if she had suddenly twisted i* “Unsurprisingly I was in pain and quickly jumped up onto my good foot, and in my hop backwards I hit the same stone and suddenly feel backwards towards the other side of the bridge” *Rose stopped to build suspense and to look at Mallory, she smirked wide and stopped walking to motion as if she was falling backwards “ I managed barely to catch myself from falling over by twisting my body to land with my arms out, my hand still stuck in my Sleeves, I slowly pulled my hands out of them as I sank to a sitting position. Of course there were people looking at me from the stairs leading up to the bridge and one of them went to help me up but I was quick to get to my feet. Feeling very embarrassed I started walking quickly and ducked into a near by alley and found a spot to sit down on a bench that was sitting out against the wall, after sitting on it to rest for a moment and to get out of the eyes of random strangers. * Rose then Turned quickly to show Mallory her backside “ a man came out of the back of one of the buildings and started to yell, I didn’t realize that it was because I had sat in thick white paint until I tried to stand up., but because of the wind it had dried very quickly and made it really hard to move when I stood up “ Rose touched the back of her kneecap and then ran her hand up along her backside to the middle of her back* “ was stuck in paint the man had to cut me lose and that is why I don’t often walk with my hands in my pockets or in my Sleeves, because all of that embarrassment could have been avoided it I just caught the rail and didn’t fall over. “ Rose continued to walk along her face a bit red, she had found her story to be rather embarrassing but it wasn’t too bad as it had been a few months before. “ also I had just bought that outfit and had not change of cloths”
Back to top Go down
Mallory

Mallory

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 3:02 pm

The story seem to just make her smile the more she told it only because she never heard a lot of silly,Happy or embarrassing stories before she wanted to mention it but did not think she could simply it could spoil the moment that has just started.

Getting a bit carried away Mallory almost reach out to grab Rose's arm in case she did actually fall because that is just how she was  as a person not wanting to happen but then kind of just noticed she was find then put her hands back to the way it was while she was walking she was not bugged about how the story was going and she was not going to stop it because of some one else's embarrassing moments in life.

Mallory just the small chuckle to herself but let out a sigh and said. "Sadly I have no stories of such things to speak in return."Mallory sounded dishearten or unhappy which way it was taken she would not really notice only because she was trying to hide it also to make it not a problem to ruin the moment."It is refreshing to hear a tale as such that is more humorous then saddening."Mallory heard too much that could ruin even the happiest of souls it happen when dealing with the dead or there loved ones.

Mallory then looked forward close to them was a gate just behind them a few feet away where cherry blossom trees the very exact ones for not very far away also where tomb stones just barely see able for from where Mallory saw them they looked like just really small rocks. "We are almost there, the distraction tactic worked."Mallory sounded happy that the walk did not seem long to them, most of the time she disliked it because she felt alone even with the ghost and spirits around her she felt alone when just walking or being close to the graveyard.

"Soon Rose, you will see the place I call home."She mention with being close to the graveyard, there was not sight of a city or town anywhere near this place where exactly it was you felt you could not pin point it felt that far away from any place. "There are a lot of different feeling you can from here some of then positives, others are nightmares."Mallory can never give an exact of how people could feel or would entering here because everyone reacts differently to death and spirits but she was not worried as long Rose was around her anything bad could not happen because she would be protected.
Back to top Go down
PawZ

PawZ

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 2:20 am

Rose Looked around with interest she took a deep breath remembering the old wise tale of holding your breath in the cemetery.  Thinking about it it didn’t make sense to her the whole legend and how it came to be…  Rose walked down the first few rows reading the names of the people she walked by.  She wasn’t upset but looked to be more sympathetic to thoughts who had fallen. may you rest too” *she whispered under her breath. She ran her hand gloved hand down the side of her face, it was cold to the touch.  Breaking from her own little world rose turned back towards Mallory “ I would love to see inside, if you’ll have me of course” * rose said with a smile, she felt good, not overly sad or angry, or even worried for that matter she was simply happy.  

Mallory seemed to have a way with rose, despite being sad most of the time Rose didn’t feel very sad near Mallory. Even when rose felt lost and alone Mallory seemed to be able to detect it and did what she could to help, rose didn’t often like being touched but it was kind, and gentle hearted gesture that Mallory did. Was she more a mother then roses own mother.

~ the desert rose~ Rose thought to herself…. there was a reason she didn’t get close to people. Despite liking people and wanting to be near others it always ended badly for the people she was with, as they say every rose has a thorn. And unfortunately for Rose it was her Clumsiness that was the downfall of her friends.
Back to top Go down
Mallory

Mallory

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 2:04 pm

Smiling to herself Mallory has not seen some one smile with wanting to inside for a while."Do come in my place of living Rose, Not only do I welcome you but the others that follow me do as well." Mallory mentioned along with the large amount of glowing butter flies and flew around there white glow matching each other perfectly, With the mass of pink cherry blossom pedals around some of the graves, it could be seen at some one has taken a lot of time to make sure this place was how it was: clean, quiet and peaceful.

Looking along the names Mallory then mentioned."I can tell you the stories of most of the people buried here."She said stopping at one of them for a moment."Some of them moved one peacefully know full well what happened."taking a few more steps along the way."Some are buried here with out knowing anything of what happened."Mallory sounded a bit unhappy about staying that one as well.

Walking one to one grave it seemed to have very noticeable differences then the rest of them the grave had the name."Franklin E. Malforin." On it."The saddest one to me are the ones who know are dead and miss there family."Mallory started off this statement with what she spoke."This man still talks to me often and mentions missing his daughter Cassi."Mallory then pointed to a purple hand print left on the grave stone."That very Cassi came here while I was gone with her family and had this put on his grave, Franklin has told me that this is a sign that his daughter misses him."Mallory smiled a bit about it since it made Franklin happy and talked to his ghost often, even speaking about it then a glowing butterfly landed on Mallory's shoulder still mostly white you can tell it is a bit purple as well in color but very faint.

"There is much to learn here."Mallory seemed to not stop being cheerful at the moment. moment where people are sadden by death there is always some one needing to be there to have you smile."I will let you know, I welcome any person here not matter what they have done in there life as long as they do not fight here,I believe everyone should be able to pay there respects to the death when they want too and fighting in here is not allowed."It seemed like very easy and simple rule to follow given how Mallory was but people are people and things have happened.
Back to top Go down
PawZ

PawZ

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 4:16 am

• Rose looked at the purple mark, she knew of it how could a monster have a family that cared about them. Rose wanted to last out and throw a fit but of course didn’t. she turned her attention to her leg. Pulling her pant leg up and looking at the Gash in her Shin. It was mostly healed but the Scar remained. Revenge was still in order a monster should not be welcome to walk the same streets as normal people.* Rose Looked as if she was Hurt beyond Condolence. Rage Driven Rose lifted her Fist up and then stopped. Her anger was getting nthe best of her and she didn’t want to be there any longer. “ Many apologizes Mallory I must be going suddenly… now” *she Stammered before making a full Run towards the Gate they entered from. At this time there was only one thing on her mind. She was going to hunt down and Kill this Cassi
Rose at this point made no attempts to listen to Mallory at all. She felt slightly bad but there were people who would be laid to rest at the hand of that monster. And rose was going to put an end to it. She Ran For a while until she Arrived at the small apartment she was renting and gathered her Gear. This is where She was going to prove her worth to herself and Etch her Place in history.
[Exit]

Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 4:23 am

Tida moved around the outskirts of town until she found the Cemetery. Peeking her head around she called out. “ Hello?” * Tida was on her way into town to gather supplied for Shadou’s Lab And to Drop off a letter to her sister, it was  not uncommon for her to make trips to town but this time she headed east instead of West and one thing led to another, and she arrived in Hargeon Town and it was seemingly a shorter trip to town then to Oak Town.

*Tida Turned to glance into the Graveyard past the gates into the cherry blossom covered grounds. Just then a pale haired Women Rushed past her and nearly Knocked her over. Barely catching her balance she leaned against the gates ~ Someone who is running that fast has no time to help me~ *she though as she looking into the yard, her gaze met with Mallory’s Figure “ Oh hello there? “ She Said Loudly enough to be heard but not Too loud to disturbed anyone who might be grieving. “ I am terribly sorry To have bothered you  I just need some Guidance” *tida said moving towards Mallory more.  * Tida Reached into her Sleeve and pulled out a small folded piece of paper. And she started to unfold it by waving it around until she Arrived a few feet away from Mallory. With list in hand.

• Tida Wore a Long Black Robe with Silver trim, she wore the hood up but upon coming closer her horns that seemed hidden from afar were now visible. Her More Grey Then Blue eyes Met With Mallory’s Face and her long black hair Was down and tucked into her hood.  Her hands, looked calloused and dry. But her fingernails colored purple and neatly kept.
Back to top Go down
Mallory

Mallory

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 9:58 am

"Rose?..."Mallory paused unsure of what to make of the situation. Looking at the butterfly ghost of Franklin on her shoulder for a moment Franklin has said something to Mallory nodding. "I guess I will not stop her in whatever her task is."Franklin must of told her not to bother Rose in whatever she was going to do."But I dislike seeing some one like her get so angry...."Mallory mention talking to Franklin and the other ghosts around her."That type of anger and bitterness I guess I could call it but i am not too sure, ended up getting some one killed in the wrong situation."Mallory mention but hearing something else changed her mind.

Mallory looked at whoever started walking here. This person wore her hood up and was waving paper around while. With a warm and normal for Mallory happy smile Mallory then said."Hello weary soul."Mallory mentioned with the glowing butterfly floating away and leaving."What is your problem?"Mallory asked putting her hands in her sleeves, she remembered Rose's little story and smiled to herself for a moment and thought.*Rose....whatever your going to do...please do not recklessly throw your life away....I have seen that happen a lot in my life time.* Mallory also took the time to look at new person's finger nails there where pretty and purple but did not really notice what the people was simply because her mind was other places in thought, this person was an interesting person horn and painted nail Mallory had seen a lot of black nails but not purple and the horns where new."Guidance? I will help with what I can."She was more then happy to help this person out. While talking another one of glowing butter flies landed on top of Mallory's head
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:11 pm

• Tida turned her head to look to where the woman rushed past her  and pasuign from her Own Question she asked “ was she Okay?, she seemed quite mad” * Tida Looked back to Mallory and Smiled politely looking at the Butterfly’s, but they seemed odd to her, what was it…. Tida couldn’t Put her figure on it, it wasn’t a normal butterfly. But in these times tida didn’t know a whole lot to be as it seemed.* She shook her head quickly “ Never mind it is not my place to ask, pardon my rudeness. * Tida bowed her head down in respect., Remembering the note in her hand she held it up to Mallory. “ I am required to get these items, also a large bag and rations for 3 weeks.
• ~ The List includes ~
• 200 Foot rope.
• 2 Glass Beakers
• Ninroot
• Nightshade
• Blood rose seeds
“ I know the list is a bit odd but it is for my employer. I am new to this town and am pressed for time. Any chance I can employ you to assist me?
Back to top Go down
Mallory

Mallory

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 7:20 pm

"It is not my place either to question people on what they do as well."Mallory mention as well with what Tida said about the situation."You are not rude by wondering I do not have the answer you seek for that situation."The butterfly flew off of her head a few inches away from Mallory and the butterfly disappeared. Most of the glowing butterflies where gone because they did not really want to do be around they where all willing and free spirits to roam around as long as they did not harm anyone Mallory did not have to do anything.

Reading over the list of things Mallory had one question that she felt like she needed to ask the most because it was something that even most people wonder."Might I ask why you came to a graveyard to look for these things and not a marketplace?"Mallory was sure there was a reason but, she figured to ask anyway because this place really did not seem to have any of them these items at all unless some one put something there with out her knowing. Mallory should also assume maybe this person was lost and did not know the way to get there she could wonder all these question but would find out eventually.

"I do not mean anything bad by these words."Also mentioning trying to be rude this graveyard was far away from a marketplace and far different from it as well."But maybe you would have better luck finding these item at a marketplace."Mallory then offered something to this stranger also."If you are lost, allow me to take you to the market place to allow you to find said things."At least with this new person she could do something for them also since there was not much to do there.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 6:46 pm

Tida paused for a moment. “ I must warn you before I answer I have been often told I don’t think the same way most people do… I seen this place and assumed that if there were people here they would likely be local, seeing as the local people would be buried here. Also it was the first place I came to, I didn’t realize beforehand that it was a cemetery, I also have never been here…. Umm which reminds me, where is here…? * Tida Ran her free hand over her cheek and rubbed her temple. Today seemed like a nice day, and now that she was finally back in society she felt a little out of place. Not that ida ever really did feel she fit in anywhere, having horns and all…

Tida Lifted her shoulders and pushed her back outwards to crack its stiffness. The hard ground wasn’t the most idea place to sleep but she packed light to get to town so she didn’t have to carry everything back… maybe Shadou should invest in a horse or two…. Maybe a carriage.
Tida turned her head to let her bangs fall out of her sightline and then Quickly remembered she hadn’t said who she was. “ Again Pardon my rudeness miss, my name is Tida, Taurusa, I have been referred to as The Horned Mage… maybe you have heard of m…… Never mind Tida is plenty fine.  * Tida Said in a Stammer, why would she have heard of me…. And if she had would part would she know….. why would I even say that. Hopefully she is not scared of me now…
Back to top Go down
Mallory

Mallory

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 7:36 pm

Where is here was a wonderful question it made Mallory smile a bit in truth the trip looked long because Mallory tricked it to be so sometimes."We are not that far away from Hargeon town. Give or take maybe 40 mintues on foot."That is how fast Mallory got from town to back walking."It is a good thing I am from around here and I like people."Mallory said happy not wanting to be alone mostly but never mentions it, Mallory had a good ways of covering it up."But I can see how you can easily get lost traveling here for the first time."It was understandable in Mallory's eyes that sometimes people got lost she was more then willing to help.

Leaning forward Mallory studied Tida a bit looking at the horns, with a few butterflies landing on her shoulder her sight went to one of them Tida would not know this but one of them was talking to Mallory about what she would only know. staying the way she was Mallory then lightly poked one of the horns."No I have not heard of you Tida, My name is Mallory I am the owner and run this Graveyard here by myself."with all of the butterflies leaving Mallory already with the warm hearted smile on her face she did not seem scared or worried about Tida at all."Welcome to my peaceful domain where all are welcomed alive or dead."it could seem creepy how Mallory could say that so peacefully and with a smile it was what drove a lot of people away sometimes.

"Would you like my help with anything? I could walk you to town if you are worried about getting lost."Mallory asked only because Tida was the only person around...well living person around and would still want to stay around a living person as long as she could. hopefully she wouldn't give that off by asking the questions or request she did."If simple Guiding will work I can help with that too."Mallory mentioned last because it was simple and got people to leave and she did not really want to be left deep inside her mind anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:26 pm

Tida Leaned back after Mallory Touched her horn. It wasn’t something she was overly proud Of and at time even felt self conscious about. But she wasn’t mad, it just seemed odd to her that someone would openly just poke her….

Tida Shook her head Dismissing Mallory’s Actions. “ I could use a guide I suppose. But I haven’t the coin to pay you for your time. So I propose that after I am done getting the supplies. I can trade you for your time with my Services, seeing as you have a fine establishment I’m sure I can help you out with Labour or I can repair any metal goods, I am a blacksmith by trade * Tida Smiled*

Tida Thought about how much of a rush she was in before. And now it didn’t seem to matter.. Why was she rushing to get back to the house when she would be alone for at least another 3 days until shadou returned from the Tournament?

Tida thought of her sister, she had a letter for her ready and would like to send it off too but she needed to find a currier. She wanted to go see her sister but she waited until she at least got paid, then she could get some supplies for Eva.

Back to top Go down
Mallory

Mallory

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:35 pm

Letting out a small laugh."I do not need money or any payment for guiding you to town."Simple admission not way to beat around the bush about it."I would rather you keep your money for other things you may need later on anyway."because she was going shopping for stuff better Tida kept her money and time and get things done."I have nothing that needs to be do here also do not worry about it consider it just a small walk with a friendly stranger to past the time."Mallory truly did not want anything so maybe with that she would get nothing.

Mallory just started walking forward like she was leading the way with out word or question walking towards the main gate of the graveyard only way to get there was to get going and Mallory was already doing that."It is this way."it was obvious but why was Mallory already almost gone out of the gate and showing the way."It will not be long if we get going it is a pretty quiet walk also."Giving the warning out also so maybe Tida could come up with topics of conversation since Mallory had none.

Mallory thought Tida so far is an interesting person random horns and can make things and work with metal she had not met a live blacksmith only dead ones so....it was kind of pointless to ask a dead blacksmith to help as a zombie since he could not pick up the objects he use to use. Mind you the Zombies where only useful to her to carry stuff she needed carried.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 10:47 pm

Tida Smiled and Skipped with a small hoped she matched  Pace with Mallory. And walked With Long Strides, each Step made her robe bottom out and drag across the Dirt. Tida walked along side Mallory  but she didn’t tend to look forwards she kept looking behind her and to Mallory, she Was taking in Key Features of where she was  and who she was with. She remained very silent and walked with her hands in crossed over her chest. After walking a little bit Tida Reached around her neck and Pulled her necklace out that was tucked down her robes, it resembled a Bull and a Star. She held it out in front of her and smiled placing it down against her chest.

“Do you have Any Siblings Miss Mallory.?”
*Tida asked only because of the Memory that she had of her sister and her fighting over the Pendent. Tida wanted it because it had horns like her. And Eva wanted it so she could give it to Tida for her Birthday, funny how things worked out with Tida, it wasn’t that everything went great but she was always given what she needed “Miss Mallory, Any chance you know where one might find a Mail Currier? “

Back to top Go down
Mallory

Mallory

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 2:24 pm

With her mind trailing away with the goal of going back to town after had just going, nothing seemed to be on her mind nothing to mention nothing to really talk about, one of the few moments Mallory had where she felt only with quiet. That or it was because there was no ghosts talking to her for once they all had gone back to the graveyard and wanted to stay here for once normally Mallory at least a had one with her it felt a bit different but okay for now.

Slowly spacing her thoughts back to the question she heard, She always had a simple answer to this question since she had no reason or way of hiding."I truly do not know if I do."Mallory told everyone that."I would like to think some where out there I have a brother or sister, But I do not know if I have any siblings."Turning around to face Tida with that answer, she was now walking backwards since conversation started.

"Mail Currier?"Mallory paused for again to think, she was really good at this thinking thing."I know we have a post office for mail and such but i am not sure if we have curriers on demand or anything."Mallory sounded like she had no idea how mail worked at all but it was just how the carefree sounding lady was at this current time, but would anyone blame her for trying to be as such for everything she is around all of the time."But I am sure if we find the post office we can get answers."Mallory reassured Tida of one thing anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 2:40 pm

Tida Let out a Long breath and Smiled. “That’s unfortunate im sorry to hear that.” , it was just her Nature to worried about the little things. After all it were the little things that allowed plans to go smoothly. “Fair enough I suppose we can face that challenge when we arrive to it” * Tida Walked quietly again watching her step and ide stepped the pebbles along the way. Tida Thought hard and long on how to make conversation with Mallory. She was very helpful and seemed nice enough. “ So Miss Mallory Could you Humor me and tell me how one such as yourself came to be a care taker for the Cemetery?”

Tida thought back to the last time she had been in a graveyard. It was a dark and gloomy day that particular Day when her dear Mother was buried. Life was hard after that. Between her Sickness and Eva Taking care of her. Much like how Tida takes care of her sister, the roles were reverse but one thing that could be Stated for sure what that neither would be breathing had they not been there for one another.

Tida Returned from her Thoughts as she kicked a rock skidding across the dirt road. This day was nothing like that one. The sun was going down now but it had been a beautiful day , warm and Bright for most of the day.
Back to top Go down
Mallory

Mallory

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm

All she could do is just seem unhappy for a moment about hearing the  unfortunate line."I do think about it a lot sometimes. I mean I do like the company of people who are alive also."The company of zombies where lovely... for the first few months then they just drool over everything."I also like food..." Mallory stated that, her mind went everywhere it seemed, it made her the happy person she was maybe it was a good thing she was that way.

"How I became the caretaker?"That story was not humorous but far from it but Mallory knew Tide did not know no one looked into the life of the people in the side lines who deal with the sadness in life."I became the caretaker after my adoptive parent became too old, I was there only company and family, it seemed they had no one else that lived with them or they had family." Mallory stated them because she never did figure out if the person who raised her was a lady or a man she always got asked in ways that avoided stating gender and never saw the persons face.

"So it is a case of I just ended up doing it because it is all I know and feel okay doing it."Mallory said back with a small smile on her face. It when it got use to something you took sometimes you forget what past trouble you, Mallory was doing such a thing to rid her mind of questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.   The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2