Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince. Vote_lcapOnibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince. Voting_barOnibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince. Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince. Vote_lcapOnibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince. Voting_barOnibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince. Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Maia Rhodes
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting SLEEP eucliffe ORDER

Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince. Empty
PostSubject: Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.   Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 8:29 am

The day had came, the day of the starting of the shopping trip for her and some one Cassidalia wish to learn more and continue being friends with she would be looking out on things to learn more about Alexandria while she was with her, but Alexandria could also learn a few things about Cassidalia as well from this trip for she was also out to talk with family while she was here.

The only thing different since first showing up was Cassidalia was carrying a cake with her what type it was is unknown since the only thing you could really see was the white icing and not any part of what the could be. But waiting she then said."So where first?"She asked waiting to hear something back holding the cake like a waiter handling a tray of food with one hand seeing if there was somewhere they wished to go first.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.   Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 2:51 am

Hm…” Though she hadn’t been to Onibus since the mishap with her fiancé it still looked as lively as ever, which strangely was making her feel uncomfortable. Maybe it was because her anti social personality or because she hadn’t been outside for something as simple as shopping in a long while so it seemed she would have to get used to being amongst so many people once more, plus she didn’t want to come off as being hostile towards the woman she was accompanying for this little trip and if she did she apologized in advance, in her mind of course.

I really don’t mind where we start first to be honest and since my memories of this place is pretty vague, I believe that you should lead the way.” She said plainly with a stoic look on her face as he eyes scanned the crowd for any potential threats, after all she had done some pretty terrible things in the past so she had made a lot of enemies but more than likely she was just being a bit too uptight and paranoid.

OOC: Sorry for the late post, been pretty busy
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.   Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm

"If you say so."Cassidalia did not seem worried at all but her mind set was simple: shop for a few things, get some one a bit comfortable with her and visit her sister the thought of killing some one despite not having done it in a while had not crossed her mind yet it was something she had not noticed yet."I just wanted to see if there was somewhere you remembered and wanted to go to, but feel free to speak up if you do have a stop you would like." Cassidalia seemed to still be rather good about most things so far.

"I think we should find a shoe shop first, as normal as that sounds for me I think getting out of heels is my goal right now."She mentioned where she wanted to go but had no idea where that was but they would find it soon."Last on my list is seeing my sister unless you like shopping for dresses then we could go there sooner then later."It was some of the highlights for this trip."I am sure she will be happy to see me since it has been 3 to 4 years since I talked to any of my family and I need to congratulate my sister for finally opening a dress shop."This was a different side, Alexandria would have been the first person to really see Cassidalia caring about some one.

"Who knows, if you like any of her dresses I could talk to her about giving you a discount on one or two of them."Cassidalia was trying to have small talk with Alexandria a bit also but not making it too noticeable that she was trying go find out more about her."I am sure my sister will consider it after handing her this Red Velvet cake."She mentioned what kind of cake it was it might have not been too important but she mentioned it.

(OCC:It is okay I understand people are busy/Bump]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.   Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Page 1 of 1