Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Absent minded (Open) Vote_lcapAbsent minded (Open) Voting_barAbsent minded (Open) Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Absent minded (Open) Vote_lcapAbsent minded (Open) Voting_barAbsent minded (Open) Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Maia Rhodes
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
ORDER eucliffe sting SLEEP

Absent minded (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bull

Bull

Absent minded (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:27 am

Tida Wanders past the shuffle of the town she wears her hood over her horns to prevent being noticeable, she passed by the local stores and other shops, she peers at random people as she wanders by, Tida wasnt looking for anything specific, mostly work, she touches her hand to her hip at her side is a small bar of metal on her belt like a  utility tool she smiles remembering some of the ways she had made her living guarding people. Jail breaking, even some local Contest It had been while since she had really participated in a large tournament  her thoughts soon wandered to her sister. How she did miss her always despite Eva being 5 years older then Tida.  She wandered through and in her absent minded thinking she walked straight into someone, she fell back and her hood flopped down she looked up to see~
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

Job/hobbies : Fortress of Solitude

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:49 pm

Shadou was bumped into by a woman, dropping the Lachrima he was holding and watched it shatter all over the ground. "Hmm" he said slightly dissapointed but mostly indifferent about it. "You break it you buy it, I believe that's how the saying goes correct?" Shadou said giving some money to the merchant whose Lachrima he had just dropped. He turned and looked down at a woman with horns on her head and a cloak with a hood. He thought she might have been sent by Tarturus, with such a conspicuous look. He suddenly grew a cold expression on his face and looked at her with his rising magic power making his eyes glow. "Did you come to take me back?!"
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:02 pm

Tida was a bit shocked how could she have been so clumsy, it didnt seem like her or at least she didnt think she was that clumsy but in reality she was. She gazed upon the person she had just bumped into. When she finally collected her thoughts she  pulled her hood back up  she squinted at Shadou hearing his voice she leaned her head towards and an embarrassed expression changed to a look of confusion when asked about taking him back, “ i dont understand what you mean” she stated bluntly slowly trying to rise to her feet she felt kind of bad bumping into this person she had costed him, if tida had more money she might have offered to pay for it, but she had next to nothing. “ have i even seen you before?” *she asked
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:41 pm

Shadou turned red in the face when he realized she was just a nice girl and nothing so sinister as a Tartarus member. He rubbed the back of his head and tried to smile. "That's embarassing, Sorry its just with the hood and the horns...sorry, I thought you were someone else." Shadou said trying to play it cool. He helped her the rest of the way up. "No I do not believe we have met before. I am Shadou Akkuhei, pleasure to meet your acquaintance albeit in abnormal way hehe."
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:52 pm

Tida nodded slightly, she noticed his quick change in personality. And upon the mention of others with horns she paused biting down on her lip she thought about it was there others like her. She smiled slight dismissing the thought. Tida bowed her head slightly “ it’s nice to meet you aswell, Tida Taurasa at your service.” *she glanced over to the brown object she wasn;t sure what it actually was it was broken clearly beyond repair” Im sorry about you ~thing~” she said Motioning alittle bit towards the object “ is it repairable?”
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:26 am

"It's quite alright, if it couldn't survive coming contact with the ground then it wasn't going to be useful in my experiment." He said thinking it over. "I feel I must apologize for perhaps frightening you, tell me do you like coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:59 am

Tida Shock her head it didn’t seem right that for her clumsiness she would be treated for coffee, she looked him over wit her grey eyes and then to the broken object. And forming the question “ What experiment?” maybe at this rate she could see what he meant and be of some help, that way she was not free loading and she could pay her subconscious debt for breaking this mans ~object~. It was nice for a change that the first thing that someone new wouldn’t ask directly about her horns. She was semi self conscious about them mostly because they were personal, and only her sister Eva really knew, but that never stopped other from asking.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:01 pm

"A curative potion for anti magic particles." He said not sure if she would understand what he was talking about as many mages didn't bother with potions. "I have the chemistry down, but I need something to conduct an enormous amount of magic flow through my apparatus, and use a Lachrima as conduit for the magic and concentrate it into the chemicals thus bringing about the aforementioned potion." He explained. "Nothing very exciting, just a simple one really. Are you sure I can't get you a coffee, I feel bad." He reiterated
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:39 pm

Tida Nodded she truly didn't understand but she was willing to help perhaps. She looked that the broken object and tried to memorize what it looked like. She would try to make it out of metal depending on who this person is. She knew a name, and he seemed nice. And then in a twist of mental thoughts and revaluation she suddenly  decided that she really wanted that coffee, she smiled slightly “ it sounds interesting. Maybe i will take you up on that offer for coffee and you can explain it a bit more, that’s if you don't mind of course, i’m rather curious about it but im not so familiar with the process” *after all it had been quite awhile since she took it easy and wasn’t on constant hunt for a wage. After all it might end up with a job or a friend either one was fine by her.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:49 am

Shadou smiled. "Very Good, that will ease my mind." He dusted off some of her hood that had gotten dirty when she fell and started walking alongside her to a nearing Cafe. "So tell Tida, where do you hail from?" He said wencing slightly as the world hail trailed off his tounge, he forgot they don't use such archaic speak out in the normal world.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:22 am

Hosenka Town or more specificity the northern boarder of the dead forest.* Tida smiled half heartly, in all honesty the thought of home was never all that comforting and she did still worry for her sisters behalf. The Expression on Tida’s face gradually turned to an expression of concern, as her mind was engulfed with worries for her sister. She also didnt know what to tell Shadou, he seemed nice but, people tend to be when they want something, she looked towards Shadou again and tried to smile taking note of physical features. “ do you live here? “*she Asked gesturing around her slightly. She didnt much like the way the conversation was heading but she did want that coffee and a chance to help.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:17 pm

Shadou pulled out a chair for Tida to sit in as they reached a cafe and sat himself down. "No no, I live very secluded, and far away. I am not one to often associate with people, I'm not the best at behaving in society." The waiter came over. "I will have green tea and a biscuit if you have some, and then whatever the lady wants." He said closing a menu he had picked up off the table. He sat back and crossed his legs waiting for Tida to order.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:35 pm

Tida Bowed her head to Shadou as a thankyou, before sitting. She took a deep breath and looked at he waiter she slowly pulled her hood forwards checking its position and trying to hide herself a bit more. She had known the feeling of not feeling comfortable in modern society. Tida’s mind drifted off she could still remember so vividly the first time she made it to any town, she was frightened and felt in the way always, even now she felt she was in the way at times, everyone was always so busy and there were only a hand full of people that even bothered with saying hello or even acknowledge her presence. She slowly came back to grips with reality as she staired blankly at the waiter and then to Shadou, after a moment of looking like a deer in headlights she nodded and spoke softly “ just a coffee please” *she said nodding her head a second time sharply to confirm, as if to convince herself that was indeed what she did wanted. “ Shadou “*she said softly  after the waiter had left. “ you had mentioned Alchemy and anti magic particles. But what is it your trying to make?” she asked leaning forwards and placing her elbow onto the table and then her chin on top of her hand to support her head as she waited. After all it had been a while since she had stoped traveling   and this sudden stop had made her realize how tired she really was..
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:10 pm

"You are really interested in such things?" Shadou said surprised. "Well I tinker at my home to pass the time, and naturally have taken up Alchemy and Potion making for income outside of that provided by the Wizard Council." He started giving a some slight insight into his life. "A guild name Tartarus wields something called Magical Barrier Particles, which are in laymans terms Anti-Magic, basically feeding on the Eterano in a mages body and the atmposphere, becoming lethal if in large enough doses. Sadly." Shadou said with a somber expression on his face. "I have more experience with this then most since I was for lack of a better word 'born' within Tartarus, so I see it as my duty, having left their influence, to save people from their dastardly deeds such as this particles. It is easier said than done though." He said now getting lost in his own explanation. "The Anti Magic spreads like a wave thoughout the body, in the same manner as Eterano, but where as Eterano gives life to magic with its waves, the Anti Magic despite its Anit moniker, matches its wave pattern causing a negative alignment and killing off Eterano. My experiments goal is to create supersymmetry, one particle has an opposite particle that will cancel it out. Imagine a wave" Shadou moved his finger up and down in a wave pattern. "It has peaks and valleys, my experiment creates a potion which will go in and create a counter wave of Eterano, matching the Anti Magics peaks with the Eterano's vallyes and vice versa, eventually it will cancel the effects, leaving the natural Eterano in the enviroment and the mage's body untouched by Anti Magic particles." He said not even looking to see if Tida was keeping up with his explanation or that his tea had arrived and was getting cold. "Now the Lachrima was needed since it is condesned and crystalized magic power, to produce the Eterano that would be present in the potion through an appartus I have constructed at my home, that will run magic through the Lachrima, and when exiting the Lachrima in the bottom will extract the Lachrima of its Eterano, and place it in the potion. But you" He said looking at Tida. "Saved me time, that Lachrima if it broke simply by falling on the ground would not have been able to stand the superheating that arises from all the Eterano flying about. So thank you." He said finally sipping his tea, and waiting to see if Tida had a response.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:44 pm

Tida Smiled She truly didn't understand all of it however she did catch some key features of his speech, she was interested, and also a bit concerned it sounded like everyone was in a great deal of trouble. And they didnt realize it.“ why did you think i was one of them,?” *she asked she didnt think she looked or had an aura that felt Evil. “ and about your object i might be of some assistance. *she took the spoon in her coffee swirled it around then wiped it off on a napkin, she then took a sip of her coffee not letting go of the spoon. Soon upon close examination the place where her fingers where touching the spoon would tint a blue color as if it was Mokami treated. She smiled and waited for his response
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:06 am

He started to explain why he thought she was one of them "The horns, and please don't feel subconcious about them, they compliment your beautiful face, but such for lack of a better word, deformities are common amongst their members because they are born demons who adopt human forms, but their magic is at their strongest when they are in their base or demon form, which they would need to have been to even try to take me back in..." He was stopped mid sentence when he saw what Tida had done to the spoon. He picked it up looking it over. "That's...what kind of magic is this?" He asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:01 pm

Metallic Particle manipulation.” She said taking another sip of coffee, i would like very much to help you with your project. She reached into her pocket and produced a small metal puck and then with a touch she Expanded it into the shape of the Object she had broken before and then thinned it out the out side of the object started to harden taking on the same heating patten of the spoon in that matter of seconds. “ id like you to have this. But there is one issue if i am not near it to charge the metal again then it will become bridled and would likely break if used for your experiment. *She Smiled to Shadou she was quite proud of her work and she was quite happy about his compliment before. Tida drank the remaining portion of her coffee and Nodded.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:20 am

"It's a wonderful magic, truly astonishing. Where did you learn it? What are its limitations? Wha.." He stopped himself from going on a long question rant and instead smiled at her "I would hate to trouble you, but my experiment could use this ability of yours if you don't mind." He said happy she wanted to help. "Plus its always good to have company."

(OOC: Sorry for my late reply!pale )
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:33 am

Tida Smiled she had hoped he would be excite and want her assistance. And she was quite curious of the whole matter, “ if you need my assistance i would be willing to help but cost is always an issue, as nice as you have been i still do need to make a living, is that feasible i would hate to set you back. *tida said as she placed her mug back on the table and looked to the side she felt comfortable enough to help and wasn’t sure how much she was really willing to accept as payment. "and i learned it my self through years of experimentation and learned the skill to wield it from those willing to teach, as for the limits i would rather not say, you never know who is watching.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:36 am

"Cost is not an issue for me, my Saint checks should be put to good use. You also make a good point, you never know who is watching. Heck if I wasn't paranoid about Tartarus watching me, we may not have met hahaha." He laughed. "If making a living for you is hard, you can stay at my place as long as you wish, I don't pay rent or mortgage so why should you? hehe" He said concerned with the tone she used when saying she had to make a living but was coy about asking for compensation.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:39 am

Tida was amazed it had been less than an hour since they had met and he was already willing to let her stay at his home for as long as she wanted. It wasn’t often you met someone this nice without a catch of some sorts, “ i accept on the terms that i need to do things to pull my own weight, and i’m in no was a slave, and i get weekends and evenings off unless told before hand that im needed. So what kind of things would i need to do to be able to stay, i cant take handouts i work for everything i have.“ *she asked looing straight at Shadou and then to her hands now folded on the table
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:55 am

"You don't need to do anything to stay, but if you need a title or reason to be there then how does assisstant or apprentice strike you?" Shadou asked. "Handouts aren't a bad thing, I respect hard work, but a little help doesn't make you any less of a person. The weekends and such are yours to do with as you will."
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:02 am

“ Fair Enough Deal,” * Tida offered out her hand for a hand shake “ Please tell me why is it you trust me? Does it not strike you as odd that we have only just met and now you are inviting me to your home, without seeing my full capabilities.* Tida was a little suspicious of Shadou but after all it is Suspicion and the lack of Trust which can keep you alive. At least this way she was always on her toes wether she did it mentally or subconscious it seemed to work out the same anyways, it wasn;t that she suspected Shadou of anything non trustworthy it was the thought of letting people get close and feel betrayed that hurt most.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:12 am

"Because I know you are not a member of Tartarus now, mixed with a little lonliness. Wait till you see how big and isolated my...well our home is haha. You'll see why its boring to live there alone." Shadou said sipping on some refilled tea and eating some bread the waiter had brought. "I have no reason to not trust you, and..." He said swallowing so he didn't keep talking with his mouthful. "I can handle myself if push comes to shove far better than most mages around."
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:25 am

*Tida nodded * “ i do hope so” * Tida liked Shadou and he seemed to be working for the greater good, but if the people he spoke of came for them Tida wasn;t sure she could do anything against them. “ How far off are we from your place?” *she asked as she  placed her empty cup at the side of the table to be retrieved on the waiters next Round. When the waiter did come by she would wave him off not wanting anymore coffee. She rubbed her eye and cheek and then placed her hands back on the table folded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absent minded (Open)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next