Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Almost Home Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Almost Home Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Almost Home Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Almost Home Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Almost Home Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Almost Home Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Almost Home Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Almost Home Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Almost Home Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Almost Home Vote_lcapAlmost Home Voting_barAlmost Home Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Maia Rhodes
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting SLEEP ORDER eucliffe

Almost Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova

Nova

Almost Home Empty
PostSubject: Almost Home   Almost Home Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:25 am

Astro was just clearing the base of the mountain, wiping sweat from his brow with a closed mouth smile on his face. 'Almost Home' he thought to himself, with his guilds home less than a few hours away now. From his left his heard something moving through the few trees scattered here. He could smell the sweat too, he peered over the land. "Whose there?" He asked, not in a scared tone but more so an excited one, hoping maybe it was a guild member come to greet him.
Back to top Go down
Lodin

Lodin

Almost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Almost Home Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:33 am

Owain was train himself, he punched at the trees, focusing on strengthening himself. He heard the faint sound of someone calling out to him. "Huh, what. Who's there." Owain rushed out from the forest, pulling his sword with him. "Huh? Could of sworn." Owain rubbed the back of his head, he turned back to return to his training.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Almost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Almost Home Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:36 am

When he turned around he would see Astro standing behind him, looking confused. He had run to see who was in the forest while Lodin had ran out. "Sorry, I thought you were someone I knew." He said walking up to Lodin sticking his hand out for a shake. "Astro of Cardinal Phoenix, you are?"
Back to top Go down
Lodin

Lodin

Almost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Almost Home Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:54 am

Owain turned around and bowed to greet Astro. "The name is Owain." Owain shook Astro hand. "Pleasure to meet you Astro." Owain went to go rub his nose.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Almost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Almost Home Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:59 am

"Tell me Owain, what is you are doing out here on Flame Mount?" Astro asked watching him rub his nose. "It's desolate except for a few sparing trees, and the 400 degree temperatures. A fire mage of some sort?" He asked, thinking aloud.
Back to top Go down
Lodin

Lodin

Almost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Almost Home Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:05 am

"Oh no I wish, sadly I'm no fire mage. I've come up here to train myself." Owain wiped the bead of sweat from his forehead. "So I take it that you're a fire mage or some sort?" Owain inspected Astro, he didn't look like a fire mage. But then again many thinks didn't seem like the regular norm.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Almost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Almost Home Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:12 am

"Me a fire mage?" Astro shrugged his shoulders. "To some extent I guess that's true." He said smiling "Why train here? To Experience dehydration, Heat Exhuastion? and How can I help?" Astro asked thinking perhaps if he expedited Owain's training process he could get him out of this heat and possibly deadly scenario and not feel guilty.
Back to top Go down
Lodin

Lodin

Almost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Almost Home Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:31 am

"Well to be a great warrior, one must experience all the trails that he may face. What's not to say that I may fight someone in the future in a place like this. Or someone with skills like a fiery beast. Gotta always train." Owain said in a bright tone. "Help? Hm... not sure. Maybe if you could teach me some magic."
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Almost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Almost Home Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:36 am

"Mmm" Astro said pondering what the man had said. "That makes sense, you never know and its good to be prepared, but on that same token one will never be able to prepare for everything. Adventure though and experiencing all you can before you pass on is a great way to live however so I support your plan!" Astro enthusiastically replied before turning to his magic request. "Unfortunately my magic isn't the type that can taught human to human and I know no other types." He said dejected he couldn't help out.
Back to top Go down
Lodin

Lodin

Almost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Almost Home Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:43 am

"You see!" Owain had a smile on his face, he stared off to the distance. His smile however quickly dropped when he heard Astro's response. "Hmmm... I see, must be some magic like that of a slayer." Owain recalled that Slayers had to learn their magic from the main source, although he could of been wrong. "Ah, same boat we are in you and I, but at least you can use useful magic. Unfortunately I have to travel to find a master to teach me." Owain started to fan himself, it was getting ridiculously hotter than usual.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Almost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Almost Home Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:48 am

"Indeed a Phoenix Slayer." Astro said proudly "We are in the same boat aren't we? The quickest way to learn magic would to be to join a guild, or you can spend your time running around hoping to run into a dragon, phoenix, or god hehehehe. Wait!" He said lookin at Owain dumbfounded. "You mean to tell me you are out here training with no magic? What exactly are you training then beside your body to attune to heat?"
Back to top Go down
Lodin

Lodin

Almost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Almost Home Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:52 am

"My swordsmanship but more importantly my Chi." Owain turned his back, he looked off to the distance, as he explained. "I'm sadly only know Sword magic, but I fight using my fist, and my trusty partner here." Owain pointed at his sword. "Why is it bad to train out here without any magic?"
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Almost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Almost Home Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:58 am

"It's not especially bad, just odd that someone would be training something other than magic within Fiore." He said glancing at his sword. "Nice blade you have there, I'm not much of a weapons man, prefer to use my fist as well. Being able to manipulate Chi will help you manipulate Eterano when you begin to learn magic." Astro reasoned. "How long have you been training out here?"
Back to top Go down
Lodin

Lodin

Almost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Almost Home Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:06 am

"That's what I was told from several of my masters, but sadly nothing had help. I'm glad to see that we're not so different, being able to fight your fist eh. Think about your partner as an extension of yourself, and don't ever give it titles like 'weapons', just sounds rude." Owain tried to explain about the bond between himself and his sword, he never called it a weapon, or a sword. He rubbed his head thinking about to how long he trained here. "Hmm.... two week a believe, or was it three? I believe it's two weeks." He wasn't sure of the exact number, it was quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Almost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Almost Home Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:42 am

"Rude?" Astro didn't comprehend how he was rude, this Owain was an odd duck about weapons it seemed. "Two weeks? You either have a special ability or are just plain stubborn if you haven't died after two weeks out here. What was your food source?"
Back to top Go down
Lodin

Lodin

Almost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Almost Home Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:53 am

"Yep, rude." Owain had rubbed his neck, it was rather stiff and sore. "Well I ate off the land, slain a few beast, and tried to harvest for some berries. Of course I shortly found that to be near impossible." Owain had looked back at Astro. "So what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Almost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Almost Home Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:44 am

Astro gave him an unsure look, he wasn't sure how Owain wasn't emaciated, the berries here couldn't have been good or in abundance having to survive this climate, and the beasts he would have slain would have had tough exteriors and little to no meat to avoid over-heating. He felt sorry for his new acquaintance. "Me? I'm coming home after a 5 year mission, although I wasn't gone quite that long, only been away for 6 months."
Back to top Go down
Lodin

Lodin

Almost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Almost Home Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:54 am

Owain rubbed his chin, five year missions, ten year ones they all sounded interesting. "Ha sounds exciting, surely it's the perfect time to meet other wizards. Of course getting stronger too, so what miss required you to be away for so long?" Owain was getting a bit light headed from this conversation on top the mountain. "Mind if I sit." Owain said as he bent down to sit.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Almost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Almost Home Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:00 am

"By all means sit if you need too, or we could talk and walk, I've heard resting the body is just as important as training it. So after two weeks, a stay in town wouldn't be a bad idea?" Astro said trying to get this man off the mountain. "Besides your 'partner' could use a break don't you think? Or at least a wetstone visit." He said noticing with his keen eye the blade had dulled subetly, most likely from hunting the beasts out here.
Back to top Go down
Lodin

Lodin

Almost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Almost Home Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:09 am

Owain was a bit exhausted he nodded his head to Astro's comment. "Ah sounds about, right. This mountain serves as a wondrous place to test one's ability. But rest do sound good right now, as for my partner, I agree." Owain had got up, he slowly dusted himself off. "Well show the way good sir."
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Almost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Almost Home Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:22 am

Astro started walking and talking just like he had suggested. "The mission was a simple one, snuff out an upstart Dark Guild. Nothing big, just had 4 B class mages and a few more C class ones, their guild master, if you wanna call him that, was maybe A rank. I started out by defeating 3 or 4 c class at a time, quick strikes too, one shots so they don't what happens, make the guild as a whole disoriented. Then they started to stick together in bigger groups which made my job harder and easier at the same time. B class mage is a good fight no matter what rank you are, but a B class mage with two supporting C lass mages is a tough fight." He said emphasizing the word tough. "After about three months of stalking, and picking them off, turning them over to the authorities, I didn't want to kill any of them. I digress, after months they were holed up in their HQ. I let them wait, let them know I was coming. Then when I finally did, I took the whole guild house down with me." He said proudly. "It was supposed to take 5 years because the most intelligent way to go about it would've been to either pick them off at a slower rate, or join the guild undercover. I just wanted to expedite the process."
Back to top Go down
Lodin

Lodin

Almost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Almost Home Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:31 am

Owain listened to Astro tell the story, he nodded his head hearing Astro's tale. "Ah wonderful, you sure must be a powerful mage to take down a guild by yourself. I can't lie, if there's an easier way to go about it, makes sense to do so. Rather work smart then hard."
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Almost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Almost Home Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:44 am

"I'm not that powerful, these were just upstarts. We aren't that different you and I remember? You and your partner could've done the same I'm sure." He encourage Owain. "I agree worker smarter than harder, but in this case I just wanted to get back. To start learning some new magic so I can become powerful." He said looking up at the sky as if he saw his future up there.
Back to top Go down
Lodin

Lodin

Almost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Almost Home Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:53 am

Owain chuckled to himself when he heard Astro mentioned about how the two were the same. "True, I got an idea. How about we make a promise." Owain paused for a bit thinking about the pact. "Well we both wish to seek to get stronger, so as a result we should both seek that path. This should prove an interest, we should wager. Loser would have to do what the winner said." Owain looked back at Astro, awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Almost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Almost Home Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:58 am

"A rivalry of sorts?" Astro questioned, before a big smile grew on his face. "Every great mage has had a rival. Do you think you could keep up with me though? I've got a head start being that I know one type of magic already" He joked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Almost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Almost Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Almost Home
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next