Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Crossing off the town Vote_lcapCrossing off the town Voting_barCrossing off the town Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Crossing off the town Vote_lcapCrossing off the town Voting_barCrossing off the town Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Maia Rhodes
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
Jericho
WizLord
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe sting ORDER SLEEP

Crossing off the town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kali

Kali

Crossing off the town Empty
PostSubject: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:53 pm

Kali was sitting on a bench in the middle of the town looking down on a map of the town she had put down right next to her there were red crosses on nearly half of the buildings in town and Kali crossed several more buildings off her map while she mumbled one time or another but one thing was sure this young girl far from happy
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm

He had to walk through this town just for a meeting with a guild while walking Taiyou notice some young girl sitting alone with this look like she was happy and it was different so Taiyou walk up to her wearing his blue shirt with this white vest, dark blue pants and boots he waved at her "Hello there I'm Taiyou nice to meet you" He extended his hand to the young girl
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:54 pm

Kali looked up from her map looking mad at Taiyou for a brief moment before she blushed and looked down embarrassed "I'm Kali" Kali took his hand still without looking at him "Sorry I looked that way at you" Kali felt like an idiot for getting angry at an random person just because she did not have a good day
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:42 pm

"Don't mind it at all" Taiyou said waving his hand back and forth after he shook hers that is "Mind if I sit?" He asked Kali she seem like a nice young lady to be around  well at least he thought so anyway
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 2:22 pm

"Not at all just wait a moment" Kali packed her map together that filled the entire bench so Taiyou could sit "There ohmm... Taiyou" Kali had almost already forgot his name but only almost
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 5:36 pm

Taiyou smiled and sat down next to Kali he crossed his leg over the other leg and looked at her "Mind if I see your map Kali?" He simply ask the young lady he didn't want to well get in Kali way but this would be a good chance to get to know her
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 6:12 pm

"Just don't do anything to my map otherwise I do not know where I have been" Kali gave Taiyou her map. The map was too big for Kali to hold but for an adult like Taiyou it would be easy to hold the map showed every building in town the western part of town was almost completely covered by the red crosses Kali had made on the map, it was clear Kali used the map to find out which buildings she had been to
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 7:20 pm

Taiyou looked at her map and judging from the red this girl had been around and that being said she had been around a lot holding it with his hands Taiyou could only wonder why someone her age was wondering "How old are you Kali? And why are you out here..I mean Crocus is far away from any normal guild or mostly anybody at all whats out here for you?" Though he was asking Taiyou felt like he was out of place and out of line but it still crossed his mind so he had to ask
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 1:45 pm

It took Kali a moment before she remembered just how old she was "I am ten my birthday was just a few days ago" Kali looked down at her hands "I have magical power so I want to know how toy use magic and I thought since the Grand Magic Games was held here I might find a teacher but I can't find one the red crosses on my map is where I have looked" Kali looked over at the mountains on the horizon "And it is only a day's journey away from where I was living with Mom and Dad"
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:12 pm

She was only ten and she was out here on her own? Woah it made him think of himself when he was only a child how he had to go around as a child so why didn't he help her out "I could teach you how to use your magic" Taiyou told Kali was he put her map back slowly "I'm a Guild Master so it would be easy but only if you want too" 
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:21 pm

Kali's eyes widened as she took her map back "Really you would really teach me and you are a Guild Master I thought all Guild Masters were old men!" Kali jumped up and dusted off her black kimono and bowed to Taiyou "Kali Netero thank you for teaching me" Kali could hardly stop smiling Taiyou would teach her magic and he was a Guild Master she could not hope for anything better
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:38 pm

"Well lucky for you I'm really young" Taiyou looked at Kali bow at him and he just waved his hand slowly with a smile on his face it was nice to help her out and maybe they would be good friends now "No but I'm really I have no problem with teaching you I'll even bring you to my guild you can live there while I teach you" Taiyou bowed down to Kali
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:51 pm

Kali's eyes was shining like never before an actually guild and Taiyou would let her live there Kali took a small backpack on her back that had been next to the bench it was all her things except her map that she had in her hands "So where are your guild and what is it's name and how many wizards do you have and what types of magic can you use and...." Kali stopped to breathe "Sorry I'm just so excited sorry"
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:38 pm

Taiyou smiled he held out his hand for Kali to take it while the two of them would walk "My guild is in Oshibana Town and the name of the guild is Perilous" He had to think about how many wizards he had in his guild "Well there are only 4 SS class wizards, we have no S class wizards right now so we have about in total maybe twenty or twenty-two wizards, we use all types of magic but mostly caster type"
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:31 pm

Kali took Taiyou hand while they walked both because it was nice to hold someone in the hand and so Kali did not get away from Taiyou "I know of Perilous everyone says they are very strong and 4 SS class wizards that is really really amazing SS wizards are just so awesome" Kali was jumping a bit as they walked "But I thought all magic was called caster type magic so what is not a caster type?"
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:55 pm

"There is also Holder magic  which is what requip magic is used for or things like weapons you see it all over the place, then there is lost magic which well can be a Holder or Caster type if you think about it but that would be something that hasn't been seen in a very very long time like my magic is Lost magic" Taiyou held up his other hand for Kali little balls of yellow light started to float around them inside of those balls was little black flames he made the flames dance
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 4:35 pm

Kali eyes followed the yellow lights "Wow pretty light but what magic kind of Lost magic is that?" Kali could not help but look at the lights as she was thinking "But if a magic is a Lost magic how did you or anyone else learn it?"
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:08 pm

"Somebody teaches you or you can learn it from a book or from something" Taiyou snap his fingers and the last seem to just vanish into thin air Taiyou laughed a little his abilities they could be a little wild to him anyway "I'm a slayer well I'm the Sun God Slayer I learned it from the Sun God"
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:22 am

Kali stopped pointing at Taiyou as if she had just discovered something absolutely incredible "Then you are... you are...." Kali let go off Taiyou hand and opened her bag looking through it before she pulled a book and a pen up from it Kali's eyes was shining like two small suns as she looked at Taiyou "I did not notice it before but you are Taiyou Apollo one of the Ten Wizard Saints" Kali was now holding the book and the pen forward to Taiyou "Could I get your autograph in my book on page 3?" Kali had made the book herself on each side was her favorite picture of one of the Ten Wizard Saints and a blank page side next to the picture and Taiyou's picture was on page 3 it was her own little autograph book
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:37 pm

Taiyou stopped in his tracks he couldn't believe she was happy about that but he guess you know a young wizard loves the Wizard Saints he took the pen and wrote his name with a smiley face and a sun on page 3 just for Kali he smiled handing her book back to her "You get more then an autograph you get to live with me" Those were his words as he turned around walking backwards looking at Kali "I'll make you into a wizard saint"
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:38 pm

Kali looked in her book what Taiyou had written and a smile of pure happiness was on her lips Kali put the book and pen back in her back and looked at Taiyou jumping after him "I promise I will be a good student" But Kali stopped when Taiyou said he would make her a  wizard saint Kali ran as fast as she could over to Taiyou and hugged him "Thank you so much I promise I will not disappoint you" Kali looked up at Taiyou with a huge smile
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Taiyou smiled and picked up Kali she as a little cutie "Don't worry I know your going to be an amazing wizard but tell me something do you have any magic skills right now?" Taiyou asked knowing if he had to start from the beginning or if she already knew something and he could just build on it whatever the case it was normal and it would be fun for the both of them being Guild Master was kinda of boring for Taiyou
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:48 pm

Kali was a little surprised by Taiyou picked her up but it was kind of fun "Hmmm I can sense magic if I concentrate and I can feel my own magical power but other than that I have no skills with magic" Kali had really no idea how to use magic although she had read a book or two but they did not help her much
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:53 pm

Taiyou put Kali on his shoulder and he kept her there as they walked almost to the train they could catch that back to his guild "Do you have any idea what kind of magic you want to learn? A caster? A lost magic like me? wanna be a slayer? or something like requip?"
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 5:05 pm

Kali held around Taiyou's head and made sure she did not put her hands in front of his eyes "Hmmm I am not that strong so I'll barely be able to lift a weapon or any armor and slayer then we had to find a God and then he had to train me and not you hmmm" One could almost hear how hard Kali's brain worked Kali leaning slightly forward and looked down on Taiyou "I want to be like you and a lost magic sounds like fun then I would also bring some magic back into the world, nobody likes to be forgotten not even magic I sure"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossing off the town
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next