Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
After work in the town Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
After work in the town Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
After work in the town Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
After work in the town Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
After work in the town Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
After work in the town Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
After work in the town Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
After work in the town Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
After work in the town Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
After work in the town Vote_lcapAfter work in the town Voting_barAfter work in the town Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
After work in the town Vote_lcapAfter work in the town Voting_barAfter work in the town Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
ORDER sting eucliffe SLEEP

After work in the town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mira

Mira

After work in the town Empty
PostSubject: After work in the town   After work in the town Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:39 pm

"Thanks everyone" Mirajane smiled and waved to all the people from the Sorcerer Magazine who stood in the door as she walked into town. Mirajane had been working as their model the whole day and the Theater scenery had made all the photos really good Mirajane smiled for herself she was looking forward to the next edition so she could show the photos to everyone back in the guild. Mirajane took a list up from her dress with a few things she had to buy written on it Mirajane was reading through the list as she walked through the streets
Back to top Go down
Nigel Fedlspar

Nigel Fedlspar

PostSubject: Re: After work in the town   After work in the town Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:20 pm

Nigel was looking at his list for the guild. He needed to buy a couple of things more than a couple a lot. It was weird because even though he was the oldest he never did the shopping, and it was weirder to be shopping for children. Wearing his very long brown coat, his white shirt, black pants and brown shoes the young man kept looking at his list. "Do kids really eat these kinds of things?" He asked himself while walking. Without looking he bump into Mirajane. Almost falling back Nigel stopped and looked at Mirajane "Oh I'm sorry" He said in a very calm but apologetic tone.

Last edited by Nigel Fedlspar on Sun May 11, 2014 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: After work in the town   After work in the town Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:19 pm

Mirajane fell backwards down on the ground when Nigel bumped into her "It's ok I did not look where I was walking" Mirajane got up and dusted her black dress off before she looked at Nigel and smiled some more when she saw it was him "Hej Nigel funny bumping into you here" Mirajane kindly to Nigel at her small joke
Back to top Go down
Nigel Fedlspar

Nigel Fedlspar

PostSubject: Re: After work in the town   After work in the town Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm

Looking at Mirajane he couldn't believe she remember him. They had at most meet one time only. "Well this is my town you know I come through here a lot." Nigel basically said. He watch her dust off her dress and wonder why the S class was even here. "What brings you to my town Mirajane?" Nigel couldn't help but wonder if it was some photo shot or something. Whatever the case it was always nice to see a friendly face in his town.

Last edited by Nigel Fedlspar on Sun May 11, 2014 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: After work in the town   After work in the town Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:14 pm

Mirajane pointed back at the theater "The Sorcerer Magazine hired me to model for them with some new clothes and bikinis and we were finished ahead of schedule so I wanted to buy a few things before I went back to the guild" Mirajane pointed down at list in Nigel hand "It seems like you are also out buying a few things"
Back to top Go down
Nigel Fedlspar

Nigel Fedlspar

PostSubject: Re: After work in the town   After work in the town Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:21 pm

"Yes the guild has gotta a lot of new members children. I can't believe children eat all of this stuff its amazing." Nigel said with the list in hand it was out of this world. Even though he had been apart of the guild for so long shopping was very odd to him, taking care of children was still different and being a guild ace was very different. Even so he liked it this made him happy. "How is everyone in the guild?" 

Last edited by Nigel Fedlspar on Sun May 11, 2014 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: After work in the town   After work in the town Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:30 pm

"They are the same as always everybody full of energy as always I just hope the still stands guild when I come back Natsu looked really scared when I left and I could hear Erza shouting something about a cake" Mirajane smiled sweet it was all everyday for her and she enjoyed seeing them all having fun "So I have a feeling that Natsu took Erza's cake and now she was after him" Mirajane moved over beside Nigel and looked down at his list "That is a lot of many different things you need to buy but Nigel some of those spices are not good for children they are far too strong is everything on the list for the children?" Mirajane smiled at Nigel since she stood for almost all the food and drinks they had in the guild she knew also little things like that
Back to top Go down
Nigel Fedlspar

Nigel Fedlspar

PostSubject: Re: After work in the town   After work in the town Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Nigel nodded at Mira. "So kids can't eat these things?" He asked very kindly he didn't know the difference. It was sad for a man his age to not even know how to shop for children. "I guess we should have had someone else write this list." He joked a little bit but now he would now and now he wouldn't let anybody give him a list like this. Having to take of kids was a big job in the guild and now more then ever. Taiyou being the Guild Master and having a love for children it was very different from before but still good. "Well your guild sounds as fun as ever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After work in the town   After work in the town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After work in the town
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Onibus Town :: Onibus Theater-
Jump to: