Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events Vote_lcapUnfortunate Turn Of Events Voting_barUnfortunate Turn Of Events Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events Vote_lcapUnfortunate Turn Of Events Voting_barUnfortunate Turn Of Events Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Maia Rhodes
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP eucliffe ORDER sting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

Unfortunate Turn Of Events Empty
PostSubject: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:09 am

During the time Raphael was hunting down Liliana, Pein was doing his part to try and help her, however in the mean time he had more personal business he had to take care of. He wiped the water from his face, it had been raining most of the day. Pein was leaning on a post at the edge of the dock. These ports were used from time to time but not too often. In the distance Pein could see the ship he had been waiting for to arrive. It slowly made it's way to the dock crew men worked to tie it down. Pein who had been like a statue finally moved, he helped the men tie to boat to the dock while looking amoungst them for Valnos...
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:16 am

As the boat dock Valnos slowly walked off of the boat to the rain and gloomlyish day of of his work at Magnolia he has not expected rain fall his heavy while working but it never buged him, everyone was started to leave the boat and they had made his stop for now and he would figure out shortly if he had to take another bost ot his work he wantd to read his work order but the rain was too strong too.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:44 am

Valnos looked different from what Pein remembered but he could still pinpoint him in an instance...it was good to see him in better health. "Valnos!" Pein had cupped his hands around his mouth trying to shout over the workers and the rain. Slowly weaving his way towards Valnos.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:04 pm

Valnos looked up to hearing his name he was not sure who it was but he heard some one he was not sure what to say at all but he was called by some one it was abit hard to see in the appernt heavey rain he started walking on his way he was yet to make eye contact with Pein he did not seen really see him yet.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:32 pm

The rain was beginning to truly annoy Pein he was soaked through from standing in it most of the morning waiting for Vanos ship to arrive and now it was hindering him trying to get Valnos' attention. Pein closer now Cupped his hands over his mouth, "Valnos! Over Here!" Pein wiped more rain from his face to help unblur his vision.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:04 pm

Valnos then looked over to Pein he slowly walked over to him because taking his time to make sure he did not slip once he eventually get over to him "You called for me?" Valnos' sight were blured from the water too so he really can not tell who this person is, he did not seem to tell right away.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:25 pm

"It's been a while" Pein tried to shout over the rain so Valnos could hear him. "We should get somewhere dry, we have much to discuss" Pein gestured for Valnos to follow him as he weaved through the men again making it out of the crowd he walked swiftly through the rain towards a cafe...

The bell rung as they would enter drenched from the rain...
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:36 pm

Valnos really still was not sure who this was "Alright, if we really have things to talk about then." Valnos said while walked with Pein he had not he only seem to partly know who this person was but not fully know. "So might i ask what it is you have gotten me away form my work for?" Valnos then realized "Also i really am not sure who you are." Valnos was not going to hide that he figured to get it out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:26 pm

Pein shook the cold rain off of his cloak..."It has been a while I did not think you would remember me...Kia forgot who I was aswell." Pein smiled turning around, there was no rain to blur his vision anymore so Pein got a good look at Valnos. "I am Pein, we met once before, your father and my mother were in a guild together" Pein said feeling that would be enough to jog his memory. Pein took a seat in the nearest unoccupied booth, water still dripping from his hair...
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Valnos took off his glasses to get a better look at this person he did not really reconize him at all but hearing his neice's name get him abit edgey "Kia has something to do with this?" he said like his protective mind was setting in for him once he heard his name he seemed to be trying to remember who he was but still did not remember who he was yet.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:35 am

"Don't get into a panic, Kia is safe for the time being...I am going to get you up to date on what has been taking place" Pein waved over a waitress who brought them both a warm beverage and two menus. Pein had been here a couple times, but never really bought anything worth reviewing just a drink or two. The chill of the wet clothes were settling into Pein's bones sending a chill up his spine. "You and Kia were at the attack on Hargeon." Pein wrapped his hands around the warm mug letting it heat his body. "Now I can not be sure but there is a chance that because of what she knows that the people responsible would want her silienced." Pein took a quick sip. An amber glow lit the distance the rain was beginning to clear...or atleast that was what it looked like. Did Valnos trust Pein? Did he believe what Pein was telling him? It was all truth but it was also alot to grasp. "When they wake we can go visit them." Pein said. He had given Aoi instructions on when ask to teleport Pein and to continue to try periodicly afterwards since Pein planned Valnos' arrival, so far everything was going as planned.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:18 am

Valnos seemed to try and just relax a little "Some one would go as far as to attack a little girl because of a town attack?" Valnos said like he for some reason he did not want to believe it "I could understand going after me for what i saw but Kia could easily forget everything about this event,i hope anyway." Valnos then heard visit "What do you mean visit? i left Kia at my place of living and told her not to come out unless she needed something to eat or it was important." Valnos seemed to give a stare after saying that.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:36 am

"Yea, I had to do some research to figure out where you guys would be" Pein watched the glow fade...it wasn't sun anymore Pein was sure of it. "Aoi is taking care of her at my place right now, I am hoping Kia will accept Aoi as some form of mother figure, it would be good for her after what she has gone through" Pein raised the cup to his lip again. "You need not to worry, we are on the same side, we both want to protect Kia" Then he took a sip placing the half full cup back on the table. The rain seemed to grow stronger as did the wind. You could hear the building creek under the strain...this storm no longer felt natural.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:24 am

Valnos kind of just thought for a mintue he wondered what ot make of him just searching for him and Kia. Once hearing his neice was safe he seemed abit less tence about the situation he would try to put abit of trust into this person but he would still be abit edgey about he just taking Kia out of no were."I will try not to worry, but you would most likely understand what you did is a froum of kidnapping right?" He said while he had put his glasses back .
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:29 am

"That's where your wrong" Pein took another sip, the chill was finally starting to elave his body. "It was Kia's choice...She wanted to keep you safe and the only way to do that was to hide her" Pein's eyes never moved from the window behind Valnos now, a crack had begun to form in the window...no one though anything of it at first thinking it was just a regular storm and the wind was putting alot of pressure on the window...Pein knew better than that, it may have started as a regular storm but in his experience a storm never got bad enough to crack a window... "Unless of course you would just let the people who want her silenced do so and then you would be fine...but we both know you would not have allowed that..."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:54 am

Valnos kind of thought about why Kia would would she just really know how to look out for herself and himself. "It was her choice?" He sounded abit surepize to hear that he thought Kia would have not been thinking that way."I would have killed them if they tried to kill her if i was there." Valnos seemed to not really know who was after Kia at all he was in the dark about it.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:28 am

"I wish it was that simple" Pein sitrred his drink again for no reason other than to fidget. "They're strong and well co-ordinated..."The building creaked somemore, Pein now could only wonder who or what was waiting to make a move with all the magi in the area now it was hard to get a fix on any real threat.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:00 am

"What do you mean they?" Valnos asked "Is it not just one person after my neice?" Valnos did not seem to know what kind of situation he and Kia were in he could only assume that it was only one person after them that is all he thought because he did not think more then one person would chase after al ittle girl or him.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:52 am

"If it was one person I would have tried to kill them already and we would not be having this conversation" Pein spoke downing the last of his drink. He reached into a pocket pulling out cash for the drinks....Valnos had not appeared to have touched his. The storm began to settle down once more The building creeked back into it's proper position. "However the enemy is fast strong and above the law"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:17 am

Valnos never realized there was something there for him but he did not really seem to drink right away "What do you mean above the law?" Valnos finally looked down to whatever there was and kind of just drank it casually "I mean i hear that mage apperntly seem to do as they will but i doubt there are mages who go above the law." Valnos did not want to sound arrogent or stupid but he thought mages normall kept the laws in mind.
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:57 pm

Before Pein would an answer the ground began to shake forcing most people to the ground, the building split around Pein and Valnos water from the ocean came flooding into the walls of the cafe and froze freezing everyone except Pein and Valnos to the wall or floor, their heads the only thing left exposed. "Let's make this quick, we can not keep him waiting" Tsuch spoke from under a robe as he entered the massive split in the building walking towards Pein and Valnos...Tsuch and Mizu were the ones who split the building while Kaze and Mizu froze everyone...Mizu's clone vanished. Four bodies now stood before Pein and Valnos..."We'll ask this once...where's the girl?" Ryuu spoke, his fingers prepared to snap at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
http://devastation.canadian-forum.com
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Pein sat calmly as the building broke around them not flinching when the water came in and froze. "Well, I don't think there is time for me to continue to explain right now, Valnos...your either with me or against me at this point" Pein stood up...There was something wrong...were there not five bodies before...Did Liliana kill one...this would bring them a few notches then right? Pein had to be more careful entering this battle now knowing that there battle stradegy would have changed with the loss of a body.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:11 pm

Valnos rose quietly form his chair "Since you say you want to help me and already apperntly have Kia. i will help you." Valnos said he knew something was most likely going to happend here so he also said "What if i do not know were she is?" Most likely they would not buy it but he was going to try it anyway while he said that slowly brought down his back pack from his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:45 pm

Kaze broke into the wind reappearing closer to Valnos, Kaze could see his every movement and was making sure Valnos wouldn't try anything. "Don't move and just answer the question." Kaze hand his hand resting on the hilt of his sword...panic could be heard from the people frozen to thw walls, floor and ceiling. None of their heads were covered in order to avoid casualties. "We only want the girl then everyone can go free...no one needs to get hurt." Mizu spoke calmly giving Kaze a look, Kaze backed off from Valnos. Mizu was obviously trying to keep everyone level headed at this point...
Back to top Go down
http://devastation.canadian-forum.com
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:51 pm

Pein stepped forward moving around the table. "No one will get hurt as long as you leave now" Pein was not going to lie but he didn't have to tell them anything. His eyes were serious and his voice was stern. No information was going to leave his lips. He looked around at all the people scared...he could not risk a fight breaking out in the middle of the cafe. well what used to be the middle. "However if you insist we continue to talk we can do it else where, the innocent does not need to get hurt"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Magnolia :: Lake Sciliora-
Jump to: