Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Vote_lcapUnfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Voting_barUnfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Vote_lcapUnfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Voting_barUnfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting ORDER SLEEP eucliffe

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:09 am

First topic message reminder :

During the time Raphael was hunting down Liliana, Pein was doing his part to try and help her, however in the mean time he had more personal business he had to take care of. He wiped the water from his face, it had been raining most of the day. Pein was leaning on a post at the edge of the dock. These ports were used from time to time but not too often. In the distance Pein could see the ship he had been waiting for to arrive. It slowly made it's way to the dock crew men worked to tie it down. Pein who had been like a statue finally moved, he helped the men tie to boat to the dock while looking amoungst them for Valnos...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:24 am

Not even a split second later Pein and Valnos were gone.

"What happened?" Were Aoi's first words after seeing Pein's robe was missing.

"Just a little training, were fine, really" Pein stood up stretching his body. "How's Kia?"

"Still sleeping" Aoi was not very impressed with Pein yet again. Everywhere he seemed to go trouble had to follow. "You need to be more careful."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:31 am

Valnos looked around after being teleported He seemed lost on were they were he then put his sword down for now "Okay, i guess this answers my question." He said to himself he he then kept quiet while Pein and Aoi talked so far one person did not seem happy.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:12 pm

Pein turned to Valnos, "Aoi, you should take Valnos to go see Kia, I am sure it would do them both some good" Pein said.

"Sure" Aoi sighed and rolled her eyes, not that she did not want to do it, but because Pein was changing the topic on her. He knew she always worried about him and so when he did stuff like this she knew it was worse than she thought. "She's this way, come on" Aoi smiled turning around she began to walk down the hall stopping only a few doors down, she opened a door.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Valnos looked at Aoi for a second and started following Aoi "Alright not a porblem." Valnos sounded abit happy to hear that he was being lead to Kia were he waited while he walked he was worried for a while when he had learnt that Kia was taken that quickly, he looked around for a mintue once Aoi opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:36 pm

Pein walked off in the other direction opening a door he walked int his room...

"I believe she is still sleeping, she is the lump under the cloak" Kia obviously still had the cape around her neck, it covered her like a blanket...
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:48 pm

Valnos then smiled abit at the thinking she was there he infact quietly walked over he did not move anything right away he then slightly moved the cape abit Kia seemed to be fully asleep, once moving the cape did nothing Valnos then kelt down for a mintue and moved a smallsection of Kia's hair and kissed her cheek. Valnos then left the room. so that nothing else would happend.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:53 pm

"She has only really been here the night" Aoi said shutting the door quietly. "I understand you only just got back from a mission, would you like something to eat?" Aoi asked, Valnos.

Pein emerged from his room with a new robe on. He walked down the hall away from Aoi and Valnos, he was heading towards his mothers Library, he needed some information.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:07 pm

Valnos looked back for a second to Aoi " I was on my way to a mission before Pein found me." Valnos explained he seemed to not know this place for some one who's father lived here "Do not worry about feeding me just merly point me to were i can cook and i will feed myself." Valnos then smiled for a second "Thank you for the offer but i have enough enegry to cook and eat." With that Valnos waited to be pointed to the were he could cook.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:10 pm

"Okay" Aoi said. "This way then" Aoi walked towards the nearest stairway, right down the stairway and to the right the kitchen was right there...
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:31 pm

With that Valnos walked away and into the room to cook something for himself he seemed abit peaceful while he was cooking to himself in that room *I should remember these two should i not?* he kind of thought to himself while he cooked but also he was thinking about something else *What is this place?* it was in his mind so no one could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:43 pm

"You look well Valnos" Aoi said taking a seat, she was trying her best to make conversation, it was hard when you barely knew the person, she wondered how Pein could remember everyone so easily. "I am sorry for Pein's rash behaviour, you know, taking Kia and all"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:07 pm

Valnos took off his shades and placed them on a table away form were he was cooking "Yes i am sure i look fine." Valnos was in a tank top and his pants and he was not worried about his looks. After he had palces his glasses on the table he looked at Aoi for a second he just said "I guess you should most likely consider yourself lucky that he is true to his word and that Kia is safe..." Valnos sound like he was being polite about it but serious "It is rash and i have a grip of what is going on." Valnos started making himself his food "But his words are apperntly true, but i do not think my guild took it lightly that you pretty much kidnapped a guild member in ther eyes." That was how Valnos kind of saw it but it was might be him still abit edgey.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:09 pm

"There was not much time for formalities" Aoi felt guilty now, she knew it was wrong from the start even though it was the right thing to do. Pein was fairly wise about it all, he had said 'Even though it is the wrong thing to do now, in the end, it is what is right' "I am not going to apologize over and over, Pein is a man of honor that is how he was raised by both his mother and your father" Aoi had that almost stern sound to her voice...this wasn't an arguement was it, she really hoped not, she was not one for fighting. "They were all good people, they took me in off the streets, and Pein saved me from death, for that I will trust him until the end, and others should follow Pein as well, he gives so much and never ask for a thing in return. I don't know how he does it." Aoi smiled for a second she held up on finger. "However, I should leave you to cook, Kia should be waking soon, I'll bring her down to see you, it will do us all some good"

Aoi took off upstairs to Kia's room she opened the door quietly walking over to Kia's bed she sat on the edge stroking hair away from her face, she was so peaceful...
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Valnos then continued cooking for a mintues he listened"You do not have to keep apologing." Valnos said he was not really bothered by it still but Valason never mentioned Pein so he hid the fact but he was different then his brothers "I understand he is a good person...after all he is helping me and some one else, two people who do not really remember him too well." Valnos seemed like he was content and fine while cooking "If he was reaised as i thought he would most likely act that way." Valnos still acted a we bit the same but for now it should have been expected for abit once he heard she was going to wake up Kia Valnos said "Alright he might be happy see some one." Valnos said while he took him time.

Once Aoi walked into her room Kia was still sleeping like a normal long night sleep once Aoi touched her she started moving abit after a few more time she let out a yawn and woke up finallly Kia then stood up and said "Huh?...ahh..." He yawns again and rubed her eye for a second she then just looked at Aoi and blinked a few times wondering if something was going on.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Aoi gave Kia a hug "Good morning sweetie, did you sleep well?" Aoi did not really wait for an answer since she really wanted to let her know now. "Pein and Valnos are back" Aoi mentioned backing up just a little incase of a sudden burst in excitement from Kia.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:56 pm

Valnos eventually finsihed cooking and went and sat down to eat. Kia then smiled abit while getting huged she then sound abit more happy "Uncle Vally and Peiny are home?" Kia was trying to make up a different name for Pein now but she said "Are they okay?" she sounded abit worried but she seemed like she wanted to just jump for joy.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:23 pm

"They're both fine, They chased the bad guys off for now" Aoi smiled grabbing hold of one of Kia's hands she lifted her off the bed so they could walk downstairs to go see Valnos.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:23 pm

Kia then smiled and said "Okay!" While she got lifted off of the bed she said "Let's go!" She said excitedly "Uncle Vally is porbly worried about me..." She said like Kia was starting to know what Valnos was like or it could be a generall childish behavior.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:53 am

Aoi smiled walking with Kia down the stairs. "He's a little worried, but he is more glad that you are okay" Aoi stopped, at the doorway to the kitchen so that Kia could go see Valnos, he looked like he was almost done cookinghis food at this point.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:43 pm

Valnos just sat down as Kia poped her head into the door and stared Valnos did not seem to notice at all while he quietly started eating Kia actually started stepping in quietly trying to sneek up on her Uncle she really think what Aoi would do or if Valnos would notice. So far it appered Valnos did not notice but he was just eating.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:43 pm

Aoi watched in silence as Kia was 'sneaking' up on Valnos. He must have seen, probably playing along to make her happier. Aoi had a light smile on her face.

Pein walked in the kitchen from a door on the otherside of the room, he took a seek, "Only a couple hours and our battle is the front page" Pein threw the paper down infront of Valnos. He did not know that Kia was there or he would not have said anything, he would not want to worry her by saying anything about the battle. Aoi had a seal that teleported the daily paper into the library.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:54 pm

Valnos looked at the paper he even put dow his fork that he was eating his food with "That is not surpizing..." Valnos said after that look Kia then actually then jumped on her Uncle's lap "I got you!" Valnos did not look surepized but he acted like it for a mintue "Oh you got me." Valnos smiled abit, but Kia then said " Liar! you knew i was coming!" with that Kia pouded for a second for having her fun ruined but Valnos then kind said "Fine i know i am not a good liar." Valnos said he simplely then huged her for a second and gave her a little tiny kiss on her cheek he then said "But i have a feeling we have not seen the last of them..." Valnos knew Kia was not get what was going so he seemed to be able to freely talk about it he then took his fork and knife and cut Kia a piece of his food to eat"Go ahead try abit."With that Kia ate a small piece of Valnos' food in his lap while he and Pein seemed to talk with Aoi watching.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:19 am

Even though Kia seemed a litte oblivious to what the two were talking about Aoi did not like the idea of the two talking about it infront of her. She too then pulled up a seat at the table she looked at the paper. No pictures of them, that was good. If Pein was actually right then this was a completely bias story and would make Pein and Valnos look like the bad guys.

"We should not see them for a while, we did a good number on them" Pein looked at Kia, then to Aoi who smiled at him, he looked back to Kia. Pein had noticed one of her necklaces had an angel stone. He did not know where it had come from until just a second ago. Pein's only real problem now was that Valnos could not remember who Pein and Aoi were meaning there would be slight distrust.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:04 am

While just waited for Kia to hand over his fork and continued took another piece of hiss food and contiued eating "I would believe we did." Kia then said "Uncle Vally, I found a book today!" Kia said in still her happy tone of voice she seemed to be wanting to show him the book she found with that his attention drew "A book? were you taken to a book store?" Valnos had asked Kia nodded no "I found it here along with a nice big red cape!" Kia then got off her Uncle's lap and ran away to go and get it before Valnos could even say anything "...I never thought she would run that fast." Valnos said watching Kia run out of the door. Valnos was never taught about this place from Valason so he had no idea of this place and he did not know who these two were because of him having to be taken care of out of care from Valason and Sarbina.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:28 pm

Aoi watched Kia run up the stairs. Aoi kept a keen eye on Kia.

Pein raised an eyebrow to Kia's comment. A book, a book on what or about what. And was this cape Valson's from when he lived here. "Kids can do amazing things when they want to"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Magnolia :: Lake Sciliora-
Jump to: