Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Vote_lcapUnfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Voting_barUnfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Vote_lcapUnfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Voting_barUnfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP eucliffe sting ORDER

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:09 am

First topic message reminder :

During the time Raphael was hunting down Liliana, Pein was doing his part to try and help her, however in the mean time he had more personal business he had to take care of. He wiped the water from his face, it had been raining most of the day. Pein was leaning on a post at the edge of the dock. These ports were used from time to time but not too often. In the distance Pein could see the ship he had been waiting for to arrive. It slowly made it's way to the dock crew men worked to tie it down. Pein who had been like a statue finally moved, he helped the men tie to boat to the dock while looking amoungst them for Valnos...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Valnos then seemed to wonder for a mintue "Even ones that do not know there magic abilties." He had said not too sure what would was about to be shown to him. the sound of little foot steps running back seemed Kia acutally leaped to skip the last few steps "I have the book i found!" with the little girl stating the obvious that she has found it again while running back.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:55 pm

Aoi smiled as Kia burst back into the kitchen.

"She may not know now, but she will learn...With your parents blood in her then she can accomplish great things" Pein watched Kia come into the room, so much excitement on her face...
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:42 am

Kia then pretty much shove the book infront of Valnos with a odd puzzled expressed he looked at it "Do you have any idea what kind of book this is Kia?" Valnos asked while he had put his his fork Kia nodded no "No, i fell asleep before reading it..." Kia had said . Valnos then picked up his plate of food and moved it a few inches and merely stared at the book it did not have title.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:38 am

"Many of the members that stayed here left there rooms intact hoping that the disbandment of the guild was only temperary, maybe Valason did the same." Pein pointed out though it was highly doubtful...
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:15 am

Valnos still semed to think "I do not believe this could be realated to my farther, from what i hear he did not keep logs of anything for some reason." that is what Valnos believed anyway. Kia then said "Well, can some one read it for me?" Kia asked while she jumped on Valnos' lap again looking at the book.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:28 pm

"If it truly is Valason's do you think it is wise to be going through it?" Aoi spoke up a little since she had been fairly quiet.

"They're family, and it's my house. If he was worried about us finding it he would have done a better job hiding it or taking it with him" Pein grabbed hold of the book flipping through the pages, the book was only about half full, he stopped on a random journal entry clearing his throat he began to read.

"It was a good battle but I fear there is something wrong with him but he will not tell me. I am not one to pry but it does strike my curiousity as to what could I do to help"

"Interesting, I wish he mentioned who he went against" Pein flipped back a page or two finding the entry before it.

"Kyle to be healed, but he also said something about a battle, I truly hope he is okay, he said he was only recently reunited with his sister. Seeing as how I only just found Lita again I worry that something might be wrong."

Pein smirked flipping a couple pages forward to another entry. "Are there any records of a Kyle in this guild?"

"Not that I know of?"

"Hmm..." Pein set the book down... "we might read more later, I need to go check some stuff"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:05 pm

Valnos not really knowing what to say "I do not know really how to respond to that..." Valnos' mind was wondering for a mind in thought while Pein was flipping the pages Kia said " I found it in his bug chair...hiding in a dresser..." Kia said she partly twiled her thumbs for a secon. eventually they both grew quiet Kia trying to listen to the story Valnos being interged and wanting to know if this really was his father's words or not.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:39 am

Pein was always running around, Aoi just wish he would let people know what he was looking for. She wanted to be able to help him though alot of the time she felt a little useless. She wanted to prove herself to Pein, tht she culd be helpful that he no longer needed to protect her. The dat=y would come, aoi always told herself that, but she still worried that it would not come soon enough. "I'll let you too enjoy yourselves. Don't wonder to far from the house your will either get lost or your presence will no longer be hidden by the effects of the Angel stone." Aoi spoke, stopping at the doorway. "There is a garden out back through those doors, you might like it" Aoi pointed to a set of double doors down the hall of the doorway Pein came through, he had not closed it which helped.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:49 am

Valnos then smiled abit while Pein and Aoi continued what there were doing "Uncle Vally?" The voice of Kia just asking a question get him out of his train of thought. "Yes Kia?" He had said back while he slowly looked down fora mintue "Did i do something wrong?" Kia seemed to have droped this question for no reason at all "It is okay Kia you did nothing wrong, now you should eat a few more things." With that Valnos brought his plate back and continue sharing his food with Kia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Turn Of Events   Unfortunate Turn Of Events - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Magnolia :: Lake Sciliora-
Jump to: