Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Second Vist to Oak Town. Vote_lcapSecond Vist to Oak Town. Voting_barSecond Vist to Oak Town. Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Second Vist to Oak Town. Vote_lcapSecond Vist to Oak Town. Voting_barSecond Vist to Oak Town. Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
ORDER SLEEP sting eucliffe

Second Vist to Oak Town.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Second Vist to Oak Town. Empty
PostSubject: Second Vist to Oak Town.   Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:23 am

"I wonder what this palce will be like." Killious joking said to himself while he was arrvied into Oak town for his second time he was out looking for people and doing other things he figured he could maybe a find a good book while he was here the town was quiet and peaceful and surrounded by woods.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi 罪

Tsumi 罪

PostSubject: Re: Second Vist to Oak Town.   Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:28 pm

Vincent Decide today to explore this new town hearing much of it being a peaceful place so quite and friendly maybe this could be a stop shop for some rest and relaxation thought Vincent to himself."wonder what comes up in this town it's so nice...this should be quite relaxing..."
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Second Vist to Oak Town.   Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:49 pm

Killious then wondered to himself while he conintued on his way "I wonder, if i will be able to find the place i am looking for for a book store having more reading material is wonderful when i return to my house." Killious kind of said while he was looking at the places near by seeing if any of them were marked book store.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi 罪

Tsumi 罪

PostSubject: Re: Second Vist to Oak Town.   Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:51 pm

walking further into the town Vincent seen more and more people with joyful smiles and laughter and life all around him walking still looking for a nice place to settle seeing a cafe near by to stop for a drink would be nice he thought as he walked closer to the shop he examined the shop to see what kind of shop was it it,what did they sell for there could have been other things sold and who was in side this all was needed to be known of first before upon entering.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Second Vist to Oak Town.   Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:01 pm

*Then i have to consider weather or not i can find out a way into crimson liger but that might not be also a smart idea.* Killious continued to kind of Walk and thought to himself while he was still looking *But i think it is going to be hard so i might have to think i have to not go to there but i wm going to keep my eye out.* Killious continued while he saw nothing that was helping him.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Second Vist to Oak Town.   Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:50 pm

A man with a cold deep voice had one of the wanted posters of Liliana in his hand. He threw it down in front of Killious. "I'll take it, why you want her?" His cold dark voice startled even the greatest of warriors. His hood covered his face and his height was something to watch, he was 6'1 and each time he walked the ground shook a little.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi 罪

Tsumi 罪

PostSubject: Re: Second Vist to Oak Town.   Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:04 pm

while in town he stepped out after the peaceful moment walking around seeing two suspicious looking guys one had a paper on the ground it looked as if it was a wanted poster the other seem to be not really caring was his facial expression more relaxed and unwinded while the other was a mysterious man not much could be said of him but this took into Vincent's interest to watch closer.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Second Vist to Oak Town.   Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:39 pm

Killious then stared at this person infront of him he was only one inch shorter then him and he was holding the poster infront of him he then asked "You did not read all of it do you?" Killious asked this unknown person but he then said "But i am going to have to ask who you are and how you got that because i had only left one of these poster in one spot." Killious was intereted in finding out what he was going to say "Well, who are you?" Killious asked politely.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Second Vist to Oak Town.   Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:12 pm

"Who I am doesn't matter, do you want the job done? Also I require more pay, she's the rouge member of the guild Shadow Wolves and worse she'll be a pain to take down. I require more money, as for how I came across this, I was mediating when the paper flew in the wind, perhaps someone tossed it aside." The man slammed the paper down, his face wasn't visible.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi 罪

Tsumi 罪

PostSubject: Re: Second Vist to Oak Town.   Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:54 pm

hearing a bounty like that sounded interesting so Vincent took interest in the conversation and decide to listen on and play it off as if he were looking for something in the sky even thought he looked lost and very strange it was nothign bad for him he would gain information and possibly so much more.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Second Vist to Oak Town.   Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:26 pm

Killious continued listening to the man. He wanted more money and not to mention his name he knew this might come back to bite him "I will give you offers stranger." He spoke like it was a business "Offer number one i pay you two times more for getting this done and we both act like we never met or know each other after i pay you thus never speaking of this again." Killious explained his first offer "Second offer i will pay you three times more then normal only if you tell me who you are so that if i may need some one for the same reason again i know who to find." Killious explain his reasoning behide wanting his name this ensured that he was not some one who would just go back stab him right away after pay. The money would be worth it no matter which offer.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Second Vist to Oak Town.   Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:02 pm

The robed man thought about it. "Hmm....I'll take option 2, my name is many. I many go by the name hermit." The robed man looked away to glance back at the man who was looking at the skies. "You'll have your target within two weeks. As for you sir who is listening you'll do best to avoid my target." The large robed fella had stood up and took the paper he walked off to go and collect his pay.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi 罪

Tsumi 罪

PostSubject: Re: Second Vist to Oak Town.   Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:04 pm

Vincent smirked seeing as he was traced in trying to be cunning with a smile turning to there two "well i would do so if i have never heard of such a person she sounds very mighty and strong and i am assuming your a high class slayer to take upon something such as this then?"he questioned curiously.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Second Vist to Oak Town.   Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:21 pm

Killious smiled abit and walked away taking the oppisite direction some one was getting a job done for him outside of his network but he also thinking he still did not trust this personfull Killious' judgemental side made him think something was partly up because of his refuseal to give his name right away. *Something is still bothering me.*in his thoughts, But Killious could be over thinking it as well he just knew and he felt something was abit uneasy still.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Second Vist to Oak Town.   Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:24 pm

The man said nothing he took the bounty and left. He left thinking hard, but dropped the thinking as he torn up the bounty he already knew how she look.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Tsumi 罪

Tsumi 罪

PostSubject: Re: Second Vist to Oak Town.   Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:19 pm

Vincent nodded seeing them bnoth part there ways taking a follow to the man in white"interesting..." he spoke softly and quitely tailing him.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Second Vist to Oak Town.   Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:00 pm

Killious then eventually thought about it abit more *The enegry signature, is simliuar to one i have sence before.* he continued to think *I will be sitting up something to ease my worry later.* Killious continued he wanted to do a few more things in town because he could not set his mind on what was bugging him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Vist to Oak Town.   Second Vist to Oak Town. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Vist to Oak Town.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Oak Town :: Oak Town-
Jump to: