Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
The Lightning Demon appears Vote_lcapThe Lightning Demon appears Voting_barThe Lightning Demon appears Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
The Lightning Demon appears Vote_lcapThe Lightning Demon appears Voting_barThe Lightning Demon appears Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
ORDER SLEEP eucliffe sting

The Lightning Demon appears

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abyss

Abyss

The Lightning Demon appears Empty
PostSubject: The Lightning Demon appears   The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:15 am

The sound of as footsteps echo in the dark running stopping on rocks and little branches the sound just echo behind that sound a fast wind blowing moving the trees but not harming them. Five men running breathing heavy,sweaty,tired dare not to look back they could hear it following them one of the men on the right stop and that was his end. Something out of the darkness took his head off it roll behind the rest of the men now their was four they ran till they finally couldn't hear the wind no more. Breathing heavy still he appeared cutting one of the men face off and cutting the other in half a young man stood in front of the last one without a word he ripped his head clean off his hands all bloody. "Worthless" he said that was Allen the Lightning Demon
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Demon appears   The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:05 am

Killious chuckled abit "Worthless you say?" Killious Had followed what was going on around area of his house and his guild house. Killious claped at waht the demon had done "Impressive work if i must say." Killious said as if he wasn't worried being near Allen "Kiilling so easily is a habit." Killious conitued to say "And also normal nature for some froums of life and some humans." Killious smiled abit still while he said that.
Back to top Go down
Abyss

Abyss

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Demon appears   The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:46 pm

Allen look at the man who had appear he listen to his words and they meant nothing to him they were just words coming from some person who he didn't know or he didn't care to know he turn back around "Something you want? cause I don't supply"
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Demon appears   The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:34 pm

Killious smiled abit " You think right away i want something from you?" Killious said while he put his hand in his pocket "I am just seeing what is attacking people near by my house." Killious said while he then would let his idea out "But i do not want something that you "Supply" I have other plans for a demon who roams my land." Killious explain and he seemed to be hinting at something.
Back to top Go down
Abyss

Abyss

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Demon appears   The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Allen who put his sword away walk pass him he show no sign of interest any thing that he was saying right now it was kinda of just words to him whatever he was hinted it was nothing he didn't care about who house he was at he had finished a job that was enough for him "No interest"
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Demon appears   The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Five men came walking up past Killious and Allen. "You guys know what to do" Kaze spoke as he took off with Mizu towards the lightning demon. Tsuch stood at the back, with Ryuu to his right and Inu was pulling up the rear behind Mizu and Kaze.

Kaze running on Mizu's left held out his right hand, and Mizu on the right held out his left, they both created one magic seal, the ice element. Walls of ice began to appear around the lightning demon. Mizu and Kaze were going to attack the demon head on. Ryuu and Tsuch were support while Inu had the important job of conducting any lightning attacks that the demon tried to launch.

"I don't know why all five of us had to gather for this, it is just a demon" Tsuch spoke to Ryuu, both of them were near Killious and Allen still. "It's not a matter of the strength of the demon, I believe it has to do with testing our co-ordination abilities" Ryuu replied he snapped his fingers and in a burst of fire a bow appeared in his hand. He held up the bow pulling back on a string of fire, a large fire arrow appeared, he let the arrow fly it whizzed past Inu's right ear between Mizu and Kaze and their mirrors and was on course to the demons left knee to hinder it's mobile capability.
Back to top Go down
http://devastation.canadian-forum.com
Abyss

Abyss

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Demon appears   The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:57 pm

Allen sense from the jump five people plus Killous a sad effect on their part Allen inhuman speed case him to disappear before the ice walls could even close in on him he went deeper into the forest he did leave the sword he was carrying in the ground with a note on it "A dark mage in the council and five element mages Hollow Enigma try better"
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Demon appears   The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:08 pm

Sho walked to the group he laughed and carried a murderous smirk. "HHAHA Well if it isn't my old groupies. I see you guys aren't advancing nowhere, found my replacement yet...I doubt it since no one can replace me." Sho said as he spoke on his megaphone.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Demon appears   The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:06 pm

(Occ: I apologize for the sudden stop of this topic but i need some one to fix there post, Abyss i would like to inform you that no one knows about Hollow Enigma but it's members and Sho aside from no one knows Hollow Enigma exist, on another note thought it can easily be consider that Killious is a dark mage no one has gone full out to say that he is erither. if you would be so kindly to fix your post then we shall conitue. thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Abyss

Abyss

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Demon appears   The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:18 pm

(No I would not because then there really is no need for a dark guild who hides in the shadow that would just be boring you can leave if you like that I have no problem with what so ever)
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Demon appears   The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:10 am

The demon would be stopped in his tracks as Tsuch retook shape infront of him. "You can't run from us" Tsuch could see him running away by using the vibrations through the ground. With his eyes fixated on the Demon Ryuu was able to take another shot at the demon since their sights were connected. A massive arrow came launching from Ryuu's bow, it busted through the tree's in the forest making it's way for the demons Left arm.

"How does he know who we are?" Mizu said crumpling the note in his hand. "If he truly knew who we were he would know that there is no escape from us" Kaze said taking off into the forest. Mizu followed. "Ryuu let's go!" "Right" Ryuu said following in with Mizu....

If the arrow hit the demon it would do a large ammount of damage, if it missed Tsuch would simply raise a rockwall which would catch the arrow and cause it to explode causeing a large amount of destruction and more than likely hit the demon in the process.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Demon appears   The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:24 am

Sho saw the brothers run off. "Hmmp, same as always. Hey Kaze, Mizu, Tsuch, and yea you too Ryuu. Chase after the demon all you want, I came for something of great importance. Theres a book Ryuu have that I must have for myself. I won't take no for an answer." Sho spoke on the megaphone the bodies would sure hear him as will anyone near the group.
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Demon appears   The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:29 am

Sho obviously not paying attention failed to realise that aside from Killious still being there. Inu was also standing near Sho. Inu was not going to be of the greatest help in the battle with the demon. Inu step towards show. "I hate to be the bringer of bad news....well actually with you I don't mind at all, but whatever you want from Ryuu, Kaze, Mizu, Tsuch or myself, you can't have it" Inu said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Demon appears   The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:36 am

Sho turned to Inu. "Ahh, Inu. Sorry to say but I don't care what any of you have to say. It was a question, I was telling you that I'm taking it." Sho had a wide grin on his face and laughed out he twirled the megaphone in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Demon appears   The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:27 am

(Occ: Fine, i am over it now. let's continue.)

Killious smiled abit at what Allen was saying he counted it as crazy talk. "Sure, a guild like that does exist you know how far-fetched you idea is." Killious said even thought Allen was right Killious can still lie to him "But even if it were to exisit tell me who would believe you?, if you truely knew anything then would you really reisist?" Killious when he then put his attention to Sho "I never needed to repalce an arrogent fool like you, i warn you though Sho, if you try and take something from them it might lead to...dangerous consequences." Killious knew Sho wouldn't listen he never did when he was in his guild, Killious' warning could be a sign of him might being prepared to attack.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Demon appears   The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:28 pm

Sho threw his megaphone down and had a sick smirk on his face. He clenched his fist tight and cracked his knuckles. "Ah Killous, you should know not to mess with me. Unless you want people knowing that Killous is a dark mage and leader of a dark guild. Information like that is vital for you huh? You see I don't mind being out in the open nor in the shadows, because after this is all done this world is mines for the taking." Sho laughed out loud he moved to full face Inu and Killous. "Now Inu give me the book on magic, to be exact give me the Archives of Magic."
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Demon appears   The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:55 pm

Inu chuckled he reached into his pocket, "I'd say you have to kill us to get the book, but we both know that you don't stand a chance against the five of us" Inu pulled his hand out of his pocket holding little metal balls. "Besides there is no way I would like you take what is rightfully ours" Inu put his hands together when he pulled them apart a ball of lightning had been created using the metal balls to create a circut giving Inu the ability to harness lightning properly since as most people knew lightning always has to stay moving there fore it normally has to be launched in a direct attack where as if it is turned into a circut you can allow it to keep moving and not have to launch it off right away...
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Demon appears   The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:57 pm

"Inu, it would be wise to just hand over the book. I promise no blood will befall on my hands, I don't feel like killing off a rival guild. I want you guys to see the show, ah what a beautiful one it'll be." Sho had a smirk on his face he, Sho knew all of the bodies powers and skills fighting them together of course would be a horrible idea and a risky one if not impossible. But with them separate from each other they were easy to take down. Sho pulled out his selves as he showed them some tattoos he had that covered most of his arm and his hand. "There's plenty you don't know about me while I left you guys."
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Demon appears   The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:15 pm

"It is pointless,they will not hand whatever you want over beside if you want to face them now." Killious spoke up then "you might have to face me as well." Killious said he didn't care. he had to step in he they might not be a chance " And since you are so full of yourself i might even consider going into atleast one of my two stages atleast. and i am sure you will not keep up with all of us then, am i right Sho?" Killious gave him that question to think about.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Demon appears   The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:25 pm

Sho smiled. "Well perhaps, but then again I've grew over the years." Sho and eased his hand in his pockets. "I'll be nice since you allow me the grace of stage two, I'll let you Zetta Slow factors take the lead." Sho said with a smile as he fixed his hat.
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Demon appears   The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:53 pm

Inu could only chuckle, "Leave him to me Killious, I can handle him easily" Inu said as he shifted the ball when he did the circuts moved changing the shape of his ball into a large whip. Inu swung it forwards towards the left of Sho making it look like it was coming at him. Inu didn't care if he went left right, up, down, forwards or backwards he had already planned far ahead of that. when he had pulled the metal balls out of his pocket a few "fell" from his grip. They we're scattered around Sho, if he moved in any direction that was left he would get trapped in a lightning web. If he went to the left he would get caught in Inu's whip. Without knowing all of Inu's tactics knowing Inu's abilities would prove useless in battle.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Demon appears   The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:01 am

Sho shot a blast at the whip sending it flying back at Inu. Sho didn't move one bit but he blasted the ground under him. A large smoke cloud engulf the battle field and from the smoke several eyes were seen. It was a flock of demonic bats with markings over their body, they dove in like darts and appeared to move faster than a bullet as they did a combination attack zigging back a forth at a different untraceable pattern. Sho however was gone from the spot.
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Demon appears   The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:59 am

Inu grinned. **PUSH!!!** Inu said gripping his sword there was a twirl around Inu and then a sudden wave was launched from Inu's sword and all the demonic bats and the smoke from the blast was all launched away from him. "That's a wasted effort Sho, no one has ever beaten us" Inu said. it didn't matter where Sho had run off too he could find him anywhere. Even with his four other bodies busy Kaze and Tsuch were still suching for Sho.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Demon appears   The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:09 am

Sho didn't run he was still in the area he was on top of a huge demon bird that had markings on it as well. "Who said I was running, no I plan on taking you down now." Sho shouted from the air, he didn't stay in the air to long since Kaze would have the advantage, Sho trusted his arms and several shadows appeared from it as it launched out from his wrist. It was a large demonic elephant and a demonic rhino. They fell on top of Inu. The bird had opened it's mouth as fog covered the battlefield. The bird was moving in the air quietly as it filled the area with the smoke. Sho was no longer on the bird but rather on one of the summoned animals. He was steps ahead blocking the bodies sense of view and communication.
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Demon appears   The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:16 am

"Pfft, a futile attempt at an attack" Inu was out from under all the attacks in the blink of an eye. His flash spell made him move at a speed that turned him into a blur. "You know if you blink, you'll never hit me." Inu was only going to taunt him at this point. All Inu had to do was have Sho use up his magic then Inu could take him out no problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Demon appears   The Lightning Demon appears Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lightning Demon appears
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Hosenka Town :: Bridge to darkness-
Jump to: