Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Vote_lcapGot bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Voting_barGot bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Vote_lcapGot bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Voting_barGot bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
ORDER SLEEP eucliffe sting

Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragon-spirit
Thunder Flame Master Of Dragons and Demons
Dragon-spirit

Job/hobbies : paintball, dirtbiking, drinking, partying, and hunting.

Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Empty
PostSubject: Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)   Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Raizo had walked passed the old castle near oak town and was curious about it cause he had never been in there, Raizo was wearing his usual clothing with the wrap the went around part of his face gone. He jumped over the gate into the main area in the building. Raizo looked around and smiled "wow this place has alot of history" Raizo was hoping to find something of importance in here to get some information about this castle. He walked into a room full of books and saw there were some candles in here so he lit the candles and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)   Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:14 pm

Killious walked in a the room with the lit candles he smiled abit "So i am not the only one here am i?" Killious said out loud since it was normal for no one to leave candles lit and just leave the building he had to assume some one was in the room. "No one just leaves lit candles alone that would be dangerous." Killious said it sound like it was to himself but it wasn't but he smiled while he walked in.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)   Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:34 pm

Raizo had heard that voice before and turned around to see the council man behind him "OH its you what are you doing here" No one else was around so if killious said the wrong thing Raizo will attack him and make things really ugly not to mention his dragon was not here. Raizo really hated this guy and especially because he threatened his mother which made things way worse.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)   Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Kllious laughed abit "I am here to find books on demons as ordered from the Council after an attack on Hargeon Town had happend from one." Killious said "That is why i am here." he started walking into the shleves he seemed not bothered by Raizo being there at all. "Seems simple enough does it not?" he had started at the left end of the book shelve.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)   Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Even hearing his voice was pissing Raizo off so he turned around and walked out of the room before he snapped "il wait till your done" Raizo started to look around to explore more of the place because if he attacked that council member not only would Raizo get in trouble but so would the guild and considering they all pretty well think hes a looser this would make things worse and they would hate him.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)   Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:58 pm

Killious while walking around chuckled for a second " I am surepize, i thought you would have wondered the full details of the attack." Killious said the sound of books being removed everyonce and a while "After all news has not been said of the attack, to my knowing." Killious didn't really seem to care if Raizo hated him or not, but the sound of him walking over to sit down was eventually down "There the right book, i think." Killious said he had taken one of the candles and brought it near the book to make sure he could read it.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)   Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:06 pm

"No because I don't like you and i don't even wana be near you " Raizo continued to walk up stairs to look at things on the second floor Raizo basically ignored Killious because of how much he hated him and how much he wanted to just punch him in the face. Raizo saw more books on the second floor and walked in to finding books about different magics and information about magics that were long forgotten. He found a huge book in the middle that contained alot of different lost magic information which got Raizo curious so he started to read it.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)   Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:32 am

Killious closed the book "Isn't tell me anything good at all." Killious said to himself none of these book were giving him the right information "Oh well, just another dissapointing report to the chairman." Killious said to himself while he walked out of the room, there were no other books so he was done here.

{Exit}
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)   Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:38 am

The sound of different step of steps were running around they were not clearly heard steps of that of an audlt it was more like a little kid running around Kia was hiding around corners and different place trying to play hide and seek with Valnos, while she ran around she ended up in the same room as Razio and stoped right infront of him The little girl's purple eyes seems to stare at him.

Valnos couldn't believe he has lost Kia "Really you have to get away form me that easily?" Valnos had not said he wanted too play hide and seek but Kia just went and did it anwyay, Valnos wasn't near the floor or anywere near Kia and raizo he was still downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)   Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:16 pm

Raizo saw the little girl looking at him he got up and walked over to the little girl he then took a knee and smiled at her "Hey there you know this is a scary place for a young lady is someone with you" Raizo then shot a small fire ball into the air that hovered there as well. The fire ball lit the room and made it so that the little girl could see him clearly. Raizo could tell that she would be scared so he tried to think of something that would calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)   Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:22 pm

The little girl then kind of ran off in a panic It was kind of quick then the voice of Valnos was heard " Damn it Kia, i told you this wasn't the place to do this." He said while Kia ran to hide behide Valnos " do not worry..she is scared of everyone now." Valnos said while he looked back at Kia for a mintue.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)   Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:35 pm

Raizo smiled "ah its alright I was wondering who was with her" Raizo held his hand out "im Raizo nice to meet you" Raizo looked at the guy he was curious as to who he was considering he had never scene this guy before. Raizo had remembered he had a small fire rock in his pocket he took a knee and looked at the little girl "hey Kia I have something you might like" Raizo took the really cool looking rock out of his pocket "here this is a fire rock would you like it" Raizo could see she was really scared but he was thinking maybe this would calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)   Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:30 pm

Valnos then looked down "Kia,do not fear him." Valnos said he smiled abit "I am Valnos Seffer, this little girl here is my neice Kia Seffer." As Valnos explained who they were and to shake his hand Kia was slowly coming out of hiding from her uncle she was even shaking abit while she went over to take the rock "Thank you..." She said while she ran right behide Valnos again "There we go...that is good Kia." Valnos said "It is intersting to meet you Raizo." Kia then quietly said "He is scary Uncle Vally..." Valnow was paying attention to Kia "It is okay Kia, he wont harm us." Valnos then looked at Raizo "I am sorry she has not been the same since the death of her mother." Valnos explain waerther or not it would help explain would be unknown to Valnos.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)   Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:55 pm

Raizo smiles "wow that must be hard for such a young lady like her" Raizo always had a soft heart when it came to kids because he remembered what he went through as a child. "Im sorry to hear that about her mother" Raizo looked at him "so what kind of magic do you have" Raizo was curious because he had never met this guy before and at the same time he was thinking of something to do to help the little girl think Raizo was not scary. Raizo looked at her and smiled again as he saw her behind him just to make it look like he was not a threat to her in any way Raizo then paid attention to valnos.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)   Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Valnos then set his bag down "I use two different types of magics." Valnos started explaining "I can use any element in conjuntion with my sword, and i am make barriers." Valnos said the bag was his sword bad that he has set down because he has no point in using it. "That is what the extent of my abiltys."
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)   Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:12 am

Raizo smiled "That's cool" Raizo then looked at the little girl "so is she learning magic" Raizo forgot her had the book in his hand and he put it down at the table and went back over to where he was.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)   Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:34 am

Valnos looked back at Kia for a second "She is a magic censor in a sence, thought it is in early stages and seem minor she can tells peoples power levels,she has not shown any combative abiltys." Valnos explains "That explains also why Kia is sacred of you." Valnos then watch and Kia seemed to fiddle with the rock he then said "She is only starting i have no knowledge of what other abiltys she has right now." Valnos gave that explaination.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)   Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:48 pm

"Oh I see" Raizo then smiled at the little girl "that really cool" Raizo then got on a knee again and before kia could be scared Raizo touched the fire rock with his finger and fed some of his fire dragon slayer magic into the rock making it start to glow from the magic "don't worry this wont hurt you this just makes the rock look cooler" Raizo then got back up and looked at valnos "Hey this might sound weird but would you like to have a battle for training".
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)   Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:51 pm

Valnos seemed to punder at the question while he showed Kia the trick with the stone once it lit up and Kia flinched abit and close her eyes for just a second she thne opend her eyes and started blinking and then conitued to play with the rock "Well, Raizo." Valnos was going to give ihm an answer "I will train with you sometime, just not here and not now." Valnos said "It is because i do not like to fight infront of Kia."
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)   Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:29 pm

Raizo smiled "Alright sounds fun" Raizo looked at kia "wow i guess she really likes the rock i gave her" Raizo then looked around "how many times have you been in here before im kind of curious if there is anything interesting in this castle other then the book?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)   Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:53 pm

Valnos kind of looked away for minute " I dont have alot of toys for her, so something new for her is something she still enjoy." Valnos explained "Well i have not been here too many times before." Books and dust places something that he didnt often see "As far as i can tell just books and a old dust castle."
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)   Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:21 pm

"Hmm ok cool" Raizo then thought of what he should do he was enjoying this conversation but he also was curious about the books "So what guild are you from" Raizo still had not ever scene him around which got him curious about this.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)   Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:25 pm

Simple enough question "I am not a part of a guild as of yet, i do not know if i will be joining one anytime soon." Valnos said But his work was more important to help some one else he knew "But i am more worried about taking care of Kia then guild searching as of right now, but i am sure i will settle into on soon." Valnos then said "Are you in a guild? surely some one like you is already in one." He asked the same question in return.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)   Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:57 pm

Raizo smiled "oh yea im in crimson liger" Raizo then showed him his guild badge "but im not very popular there ha ha" Raizo started to remember everything that had happened when the guild got a new master and started to think of when he got demoted and all that stuff. Raizo then looked at kia "Hey kia how strong do you think i am compared to everyone else you have met so far".
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)   Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:51 am

Valnos looked back for a second like he was abit sure of Kia's reaction Kia just looked up for a mintue since she has not learnt about rankings she only had her own way of comparing "You are stronger then Uncle Vally." She quietly said that was her system of gauging for now Valnos then said " You can telling her reading system is very basic in telling you for now, but that explains why she might also be abit more scared of you." Valnos explain he realized it wasn't the look of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)   Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got bored going into a castle(anyone can join)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Oak Town :: Old Castle-
Jump to: