Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Admiring a clock. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Admiring a clock. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Admiring a clock. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Admiring a clock. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Admiring a clock. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Admiring a clock. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Admiring a clock. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Admiring a clock. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Admiring a clock. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Admiring a clock. Vote_lcapAdmiring a clock. Voting_barAdmiring a clock. Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Admiring a clock. Vote_lcapAdmiring a clock. Voting_barAdmiring a clock. Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP eucliffe ORDER sting

Admiring a clock.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Admiring a clock. Empty
PostSubject: Admiring a clock.   Admiring a clock. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:57 am

Killious standing near one of his favorate places the Dark Clock he liked this clock for it being near the general area of his home, the clock hit a new hour and like the clock normally did the spirts came out and started telling people the time even one went to Killious and said "It is 1 in the afternoon." Killious smiled abit and cointued to stand admiring the cloc the spirt then left.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

Admiring a clock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiring a clock.   Admiring a clock. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:57 am

While Killious was admiring the clock Pein was closing in on his house. Pieces were beginnging to fall into place. Aoi was by his side. "The unbelievibly strong" Pein said.

Aoi turned to him while they walked towards Killious manor. "I know if it wasn't for their large amount of magic though we wouldn't have fonud them" Aoi and Pein had just witness the start of a battle with a man who wanted a book of some sort. Once Killious left they followed after him and did not stay for the rest of the fight They had stopped and saw Killious just looking at the clock after he just stood there for a minute they decided to go look in his manor and see what's what. "Alright this is close enough let me get the seal ready"

"Okay" Pein stopped only a few feet ahead of her. He was wearing a new robe, it looked just like his old one but it was not torn to shreds.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Admiring a clock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiring a clock.   Admiring a clock. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:06 pm

Killious then thought for a mintue "Hmm..it appers i am late for lunch." Killious said while he started walking a few feet away from the clock, since he wasn't paying attention to anyone around him he wouldn't notice Pein and his companion walking near him "I am sure i can get a wonderful meal when i get back." Killious said with a smile to himself while he slowly walked.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

Admiring a clock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiring a clock.   Admiring a clock. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:51 pm

"Done" Aoi said.

"Good let's go" Pein looked over his shoulder Killious was coming this way, Pein grabbed Aoi and they took off around the corner heading the long way around the block towards Killious manor. Pein jumped onto the wall that lead to Killious' back yard, "Stay back here, if I am in trouble teleport me out of here as fast as you can" Pein dropped down and began to walk up to Killious' manor.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Admiring a clock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiring a clock.   Admiring a clock. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:38 pm

Killious continued to admire his walk back to his house he never really had anything to worry about because this was all still normal to him everything was still like it was a normal day for him he had "people" watching his house while he was out so nothing could badly could really happend. "I wonder what they actually do have prepared for me." Killious said to himself while he was walking.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

Admiring a clock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiring a clock.   Admiring a clock. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:10 pm

Aoi was sitting with her back against the wall she didn't like the idea of breaking into a council members home, but she would not go against Pein. Her biggest worry was that Pein might get caught and then hurt. He was strong but this man was on the council there was no way he got there through being a push over.

Pein walked through the back yard as if nothing was strange about it. **No open windows** Pein jumped up to the roof of the manor grabbing onto the edge of the roof he hoisted himself up onto the rooftop. It was a fairly high jump even for him. He walked casually around the rooftop looking for a skylight or something He didn't sense anyone nearby though Pein never really sensed for magical presense he had acute senses from years of training, yeat he didn't hear, see or smell anything. It seemed strange for someone on the council...even worst, it seemed strange for someone whom Pein was sure was hiding something.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Admiring a clock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiring a clock.   Admiring a clock. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Killious had walked to the point were he was almost to his frontyard he was still not worried at all when he wa close enought he had walked over to his main gate and unlocked it and walked through it and closed the gate he still seemed to think everything is normal while he was walking in his front yard.

A few mintues after Pein was walking around on the roof he heard " You are not welcomed here." It sound like a group of people and not a signural person this was one of Killious house watchers they showed them selves turning vesiable "We need you to get off and leave this place." These people were called The Shades. "You will only get one warning before we force you." The Shades said as a warning.

What The Shades look like:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

Admiring a clock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiring a clock.   Admiring a clock. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:21 pm

Pein turned to see the shade...He didn't even hear the shade until it had spoken. "I don't think you understand my reason for being here" Pein held his hands in the air so that the shade could see them perfectly. He walked up towards the shade... "You see." Pein reached for the shade in a burst of speed once Pein was within reach. He would grab the shades arm turn the shade around and twist it's arm till it broke amplifying the pain until it would pass out. However that is only if he managed to grab a hold of the shade.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Admiring a clock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiring a clock.   Admiring a clock. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:56 pm

The single shade he grabed did not seem to reach fast enough but while Pein grabed one and had defected one more came about 9 more came "That was your only warning, now you will be forced out." The Shades said they all seemed like different people they all looked different. Half of then pulled out knives and threw them while the other half charged in with there knives drawn and once they were close enough took slashs at him,

Killious on the other hand started was at his front door and once he opened it once he did he then locked his door while he stood in his door way for a minute he realized something one of his shades has not greeted him at all yet. Killious then thought for a second since The Shades watched over his house they could always be busy.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

Admiring a clock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiring a clock.   Admiring a clock. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:35 am

Pein leaned far backwars til his hands touched the ground, the knives flew over him he then kicked upwards (pretty much doing a backflip) He pushed off the ground and landed about seven feet from where he use to be. They were fast a fairly well co-ordinated. Pein looked at his sleeve there was a small tear in it. He supposed it could've been worse. Pein's robe however did not have red cloudslike it normally did...well it did on the inside. it was a reversable robe so no one could pin him here later and no one could pin this to Aoi. Pein reached back and pulled up his hood. It looked like he would have to break in the hard way....
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Admiring a clock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiring a clock.   Admiring a clock. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:46 pm

The Shades did not apper to slow down once Pein was about seven feet away the Shades that were there all ooked intenatously then they All started going after him the five that ahd threw there knives went to go get them while the other five continued after him "Get away from here now!" The Shades yelled all at once to Pein as a warning still there number would only go up if he didn't

Killious then looked around for a mintue he then started walking around his house then a Shade show up i nfront of him "Master Killious."The female Shade said "What is it , something wrong?" Killious asked the female Shade then said"We have some one on the roof fighting us sir he was snooping around the mansion." The Shade explained Killious then said "Thank you Shade please continue your work i shall come shortly if the task is not deal with in 20 mintues." Killious said after that the female Shade dissappered to continue there work. Killious thne thought for a mintue and started walking up his stairs.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

Admiring a clock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiring a clock.   Admiring a clock. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:35 am

Pein tilted his neck to the left, a loud crack came. "I could use a warm for the bigger game" Pein caught the arm of one of the shades and kicked off of him the shade flew back into another shade. He ducked under the blade swing of one twisting up and around grabbing the back of the shade he threw it into another shade. 4 down 1 to go so far. Pein ran for the edge of the house to jump of the front of the house. He knew now what the was guarding the house he would have a better idea of how to attack... "Now" Pein shouted, as he jumped off the roof and he vanished. He reappeared beside Aoi outside the wall. "Shades"

"How many"

"Ten that I saw, I don't know how many more there could be, their quiet I didn't notice them until they spoke."

"Well they are shades" Aoi giggled "So what now?"

"We wait till night fall and come back, that's all we can do...I can fight better at night"

"I still don't know how that is possible"

"And you never will my love" Pein chuckled "Come On, let's go for now, we can get some food"

Okay, Aoi got up and went off with Pein for now. They would return later that night to try and finish the job they had started.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Admiring a clock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiring a clock.   Admiring a clock. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:33 am

All the Shades dissappered then the Female one showed back up ot Killious "Master they have left." Killious then stoped at the step he was at "Hmm...give me his features." Killious said he didn't ask because the shades would tell him a male one appered "He had orange hair and purple eyes." Killious thought about it for a mintue he didn't know too much "I dont quiet know too many people with that i will have to give it a think over. now is lunch prepared my wonderful shades?" Killious asked politely "Indeed master." Killious then went to the dinning room with the shades were he would start eating his meal so far in peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admiring a clock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiring a clock.   Admiring a clock. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admiring a clock.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Hosenka Town :: Dark Clock-
Jump to: