Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Back at the Guild Vote_lcapBack at the Guild Voting_barBack at the Guild Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Back at the Guild Vote_lcapBack at the Guild Voting_barBack at the Guild Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
Jericho
WizLord
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP ORDER sting eucliffe

Back at the Guild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

Back at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Back at the Guild   Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:19 pm

Marcus walked inside the guild he had his bag hung around his shoulder. "Kuro, I got that gift you wanted. I know your here somewhere." Marcus said as he dropped his bag to meet Nixx the Shadow Wolves guardian and his pet.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

Back at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the Guild   Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:55 pm

Kuro came flying from the top of the stairs landing on his back he rubbed his head and saw Marcus who had just came back he guessed "What you want?"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

Back at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the Guild   Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:30 am

Marcus gave Kuro a blank stare. "Hmm......if your gonna act that way, then I guess I'll take back this gift I had got you that you. You did say get you something after all, and I want to thank you for turning down the bounty." Marcus toss the gift to Kuro, inside the box was a stack of bounties he knew Kuro would love. Most of them if not all of them were easy manageable and also netted a lot of cash. But under all of the bounties was a free trip to a spa and bar lounge, everything was paid for of course. Marcus walked off to the nearest couch and laid back.
Back to top Go down
Horizon

Horizon

Back at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the Guild   Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:09 am

Vice jump down in front of Kuro and took his box he looked at Marcus staring at him for minute while he opened the box he was the one who sent Kuro flying since Kuro couldn't beat him in a fight "A spa trip nice"
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

Back at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the Guild   Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:11 am

Kuro punched Vice into the roof taking back his gift they had been fighting for most of the day in any case it didn't matter Marcus got his gift "Are you worried about Liliana?"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

Back at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the Guild   Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:30 am

Marcus had stopped walking, he threw up a fake smile. "Ah, no taken by surprise by the news. But I'm not worried." In truth he was very worried about her. "So what where you two fighting about?"
Back to top Go down
Horizon

Horizon

Back at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the Guild   Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:38 am

Vice came down from the roof headbutting Kuro into the ground he fell deep into the ground because of Vice power magic "Your always worried about Liliana" he said waiting for Kuro to get up he had forgot that Marcus was never around the two "Kuro is mad because his bullshit bone magic can't compare with my magic"
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

Back at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the Guild   Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:41 am

Kuro laughed as he got up his head was harder then it had ever been he smiled at Vice as his hood fall off of his head "There no need to be jealous about a cheep magic like that for someone who wasn't even part of the games a weak wizard like yourself Vice" Kuro words would cut deep enough he was cold as ice and nothing really phased him
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

Back at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the Guild   Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:48 am

Marcus blinked the two were really having a heated battle as if they were from separate guilds. "Um...not true." Marcus said to Vice remark, he decided to lean against a wall post. "I just don't trust Council member Killious, is all."
Back to top Go down
Horizon

Horizon

Back at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the Guild   Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:58 am

"So why not just kill the fucking bastard then and get it over with?" Vice asked as he looked at Marcus he was always on a wall or something that never changed about him
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

Back at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the Guild   Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:19 am

"Marcus get off the wall looking like a bum on the street" Kuro said he was always on the wall like they left him in the woods alone with men eating bears or something "Marcus doesn't kill I do all the killing to these fucks" Kuro said as he sat down putting his feet up
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

Back at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the Guild   Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:25 am

Marcus nodded his head and moved from the walls. "Besides I have no proof or anything against him, killing him now would result in treason." Marcus yawned a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

Back at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the Guild   Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:54 am

"I'm a treason type of person" Kuro said he walk to get himself a beer once he got one he sat back down relaxing putting his feet up on the table as he began to drink
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

Back at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the Guild   Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:07 am

"We know your the treason type Kuro. That much is.......known. Well I guess two things hold me back, one being I don't wanna bring shame on the guild and change the view you guys have on me. Second would be Liliana would kill me herself if I had stepped in and killed him." Marcus breath heavily.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

Back at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the Guild   Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:04 am

"You really care how see feels about this? if she wanted to kill him she would take every damn piece of help she can get stupid bitch" Kuro didn't care about how anybody felt he would do what he felt like and didn't give a damn who would say anything about it
Back to top Go down
Horizon

Horizon

Back at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the Guild   Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:57 am

"Can you be any more fucking rude you stupid cunt" Vice said as he got himself a beer he hated it when Kuro started to act like he didn't have a brain while it wasn't bad because it made Vice look a whole lot smarter
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

Back at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the Guild   Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:02 am

Marcus raised an eye brow, he pointed at Kuro and a shot him down from the chair. Marcus didn't speak at all but started to think of Kuro's words. The wolf next to Marcus had yawned, and stared at him. "Hmm....."
Back to top Go down
Horizon

Horizon

Back at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the Guild   Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:02 am

Vice laughed at Kuro soon to come pain he knew knowing how Kuro was that he would more then likely want to fight Marcus for what he did to him
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

Back at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the Guild   Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Kuro got up and he was mad Marcus knew better then to fight him and now they were about to fight "Marcus you wanna fucking fight!?"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

Back at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the Guild   Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:49 pm

Marcus waved a hand. "Calm down, you touch me anyway." Marcus signed and laid back in the couch.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

Back at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the Guild   Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:14 am

"Whateve" Kuro kick the door taking a walk out of the guild
Back to top Go down
Horizon

Horizon

Back at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the Guild   Back at the Guild Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:58 am

Vice laugh he was always liked that with Marcus while Vice and Kuro didn't see eye to eye those two were just at odds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the Guild   Back at the Guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back at the Guild
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Shirotsume Town :: Shadow Wolves Guild-
Jump to: