Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
The start of the end  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
The start of the end  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
The start of the end  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
The start of the end  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
The start of the end  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
The start of the end  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
The start of the end  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
The start of the end  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
The start of the end  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
The start of the end  Vote_lcapThe start of the end  Voting_barThe start of the end  Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
The start of the end  Vote_lcapThe start of the end  Voting_barThe start of the end  Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting eucliffe ORDER SLEEP

The start of the end

Go down 
+3
Andraste
Sparks
Hope
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hope

Hope

The start of the end  Empty
PostSubject: The start of the end    The start of the end  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Ren in the forest had six human bodies who were sleeping but not dead yet using his dark magic Ren blue and purple magic seal appear in the forest covering it the humans scream in pain as their bodies jolted up from the shock of having souls put inside of them then next thing smoke was cleaning he had summoned Sora,Hero,Vivi,Terra,Sai/Hei and Medea together "Well look at this you all came out how I wanted"
Back to top Go down
Sparks

Sparks

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end    The start of the end  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:26 pm

Sai rubbed his head and looked at his hand then blinked a few time shocked by what he was seeing he looked around seeing others just like him "How did we get here?"
Back to top Go down
Andraste

Andraste

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end    The start of the end  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:33 pm

"Damn what a headache" Sora got up and looked at the ground then looked lost he put his hands on his head then scared "Ahhhhh I'm not dead anymore"
Back to top Go down
Twist

Twist

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end    The start of the end  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:37 pm

"Shh your too loud....Sora!!!!? Vivi jumped up and touched her hands having a shock face she couldn't believe she was alive she almost cried she was so happy then jumping on Sora she hugged him tight "Is this a dream?" she started pulling on his cheeks
Back to top Go down
Andraste

Andraste

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end    The start of the end  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:40 pm

"No this is real , can you let go? Sora said holding her hands trying to get her to let go of him his face was sore
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end    The start of the end  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Hero was yawning and then cracked his back " You know whats sucks about dying after shocks you get when you wake up from a long bitchy slumber '' He looks at sora vivi and sai " Oh shit wait what the hell just happen '' Hero was scratching his head " are we..alive " he looks around '' WHAT THE HELL" Hero said with a confused face
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end    The start of the end  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:22 pm

Terra was quite he didn't say much, last thing he remembered a bright flash and an explosion shortly after. No one could survive that, he thought. "Last I check you were all dead, as was I. I only heard stories from my mother, but a magic that can revive the dead. Surely we have a skilled and wise mage." Terra said in a low tone, the thought set heavily in his mind. ".....hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Twist

Twist

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end    The start of the end  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:29 am

"Last I check Terra died in the war like the rest of us so who was the ass that brought us back?" Vivi looked around it would see then she notice a young man who was standing there in front of them "Hey boy you know where we are?"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end    The start of the end  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:34 pm

Darkness was flowing from Medea hands and eyes "What the hell is this who has done this to ME!" Medea look around someone had been using much stronger magic than hers and that was something she could not allow she was furious
Back to top Go down
Andraste

Andraste

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end    The start of the end  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:40 pm

"Hey sound like my sister" Sora looked around and saw her standing there but she didn't sound to happy about everything that was going on
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end    The start of the end  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:57 pm

Ren smile it was funny they all came together but they were all mad or confused "You think you would be happy i brought you all back" Ren said holding out his hand like he was the king
Back to top Go down
Sparks

Sparks

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end    The start of the end  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:38 pm

"Why bring us back whats the point in that?" Sai did nothing but ask a small question
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end    The start of the end  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:05 pm

"Its simple really you 6 are my warriors and you will destroy the world for me"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end    The start of the end  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:38 pm

Medea look over at Ren "Your warriors and destroy the world for you" Madea laughed cold and heartless "I find it funny that you think any of us will do anything for you who do you think you are boy?" Darkness was still flowing from Medea hands and eyes
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end    The start of the end  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:01 pm

"As short tempered and rude a they say you are Medea" Ren snap his fingers collars were around their necks magical like chains appeared from their collars and they were leading to what look like a magical field around Ren
Back to top Go down
Twist

Twist

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end    The start of the end  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:04 pm

Vivi touched her collar and her chains she looked at the magical field as she pulled on it she wonder "What is this??? do i look like a dog?"
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end    The start of the end  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:10 pm

"No you look like my slave" Ren pulled on the chain a shock was sent through Vivi body but that was the nice side as he pulled on it Vivi was being ripped by the magical force. Her was magic was wrapping around her life force ripping and pulling it she was chocking on her own air,her blood. Her bones started to give out and break while she slowly became brain dead you could see her disappearing "There more then one way to control this is my favorite shows the pain"
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end    The start of the end  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:14 pm

Terra looked in awe, what a cruel man he thought. His disappeared in a flash and appeared behind the man to kick him in the back to try and release the chains from his hands. "I don't like you."
Back to top Go down
Twist

Twist

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end    The start of the end  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:16 pm

Vivi try to hold her neck as she cried out in pain you could see in the pain in her body, in her face. She screamed louder and louder as if somebody was cutting her open "STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Andraste

Andraste

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end    The start of the end  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:23 pm

"Hey!" Sora put his hand out at Ren a wave of massive blue fire shot out in a speed faster then light the flames engulf Ren and burn down half of the forest
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end    The start of the end  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:24 pm

Dark energy gathered in Medea hands "No one control me die" Medea shot two beams of pure death at Ren all they hit just died
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end    The start of the end  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:38 pm

Terra kick stop before it hit Ren as he had control over his body he move Terra in front commanding him to shot out a lightning roar which he did stopping Sora wave of fire "So sad yet still trying" he released Vivi from her pain he smiled Medea beams shot around him hitting the ground "Now sit" he said sending a command through all of them making them all sit down
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end    The start of the end  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:15 pm

Much more dark energy gathered in Medea hands "You little..." Medea stopped as she sat down very much against her will "You son of a bitch what have you done" Medea look at Ren she hated him more than anything else right now
Back to top Go down
Twist

Twist

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end    The start of the end  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:25 pm

Vivi cough a bit as she sat down and she couldn't move "Bastard"
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end    The start of the end  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:38 pm

Ren shrugged his arms it was sad how they all had to go like this but it couldn't be help they had to listen "I control you all its simple one way or another"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end    The start of the end  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The start of the end
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Hosenka Town :: Dead Forest-
Jump to: