Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Vote_lcapTesting my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Voting_barTesting my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Vote_lcapTesting my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Voting_barTesting my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe sting ORDER SLEEP

Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone)   Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:23 pm

::Marcus came to the legendary valley to test himself, his pet wolf Bio was next to him. The wolf two tails were wagging while Marcus was focusing on more important matters, he had regain from his battle earlier and was in great shape in truth nothing was broken so he was alright in the end. "Time to see if I still got it."::
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

Job/hobbies : to fight

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone)   Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Azilin using the magic of his necklace was running at high speeds. when he came into the valley. he could feel the hundreds of battles that were fought here. and thought "this would be a great place to train my skills i can feel the rush of battles before and smell of blood" Azillin raised his scythe to his side "change" it became the double voulge.
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone)   Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Marcus sharply turned to the new comer. "Haul who goes there. You would do wise to speak friend or maybe foe." Marcus had looked towards the sky, and took a deep breathe. "Ah yes, this valley." He whispered to himself as e focused on Azilin
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone)   Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:57 pm

Who am i isnt important Azilin pointed his weapon towards Marcus.... weither or not we shall have a battle worth remebering is the question Azilin gripped his weapon tight reading him self for battle.. one of the only things that gave him joy in life.
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone)   Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:04 pm

"Oh well I like to know the names of those I fight. It would be a pity to not know a warrior name who has fallen." Marcus said as he looked at Azilin, he gripped a twig. "But if it's a battle you seek then come at me."
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone)   Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:15 pm

hahahahah i like your style friend.. the Name is Azilin... Azilin Arcane. he smiled as he looked at Marcus and the twig he was holding... "him a twig eh.. i dont know if i should be really on my gaurd or start laughing". either way azilin readied him self for battle
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone)   Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:25 pm

Marcus smiled at Azilin comment. "Take that as you wish, just be ready." Marcus took the twig and slashed at the air two times before holding up his right arm. Boulders behind him rise and darted towards Azilin at a fast speed. Marcus clenched his fist as the large boulders shattered and turned into shrapnel.
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone)   Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:33 pm

"oh yes this is more like it" Azilin used the power from his necklace to make his cresent slashes much faster. "hurricane" the baldesof the voulge where ingalfed in wind and he started firing the cresent slashes towards the shards. and running at the same time. it felt a few slash him in the legs and a bit in the arms but nothing he couldnt take. Azilin jumped high into the air "change" his voulge changed back into the scythe. "Try this Reapers Cross" He slashed upwards with the scythe and 3 cresents fired out into the Cross of the reaper. they came towards Marcus
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone)   Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:41 pm

Marcus didn't move, as the cross came near Marcus. The cross had hit a wall made out of runes. "No frontal attacks will reach Marcus." Marcus had then punched his fist on the ground keeping track with Azilin, as he did he had ghostly weapons that took the form of axes and arrows had erupted from the ground and attacked Azilin. Since he was air borne dodging would be difficult. Marcus waited to hear the outcome, and strike.
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone)   Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:47 pm

"Azilin ooooo this has become even more fun" Azilin Took the scythe in hand and spoke one word "inferno". the Scythe became covered in flames. he then spun the scythe around his using the chain attached to the scythe and his arm. he spun it around and around. untill a small twister of flame went around him. taking out the weapons.. nce they were gone he threw the flame covered scythe at marcus... as he ran towards the left
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone)   Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:15 am

As the scythe came his way, Marcus using his magic had focused his mind turning himself intangible as the scythe passed through him. Marcus turned solid again once the scythe pass through, he then slashed the air with the twig in his hand around the scythe that hit the ground. He then slashed at the air once more as he then shoot several burst of pure energy with his mind as he focused on the man. "Oh my apologize, I'm Marcus Shusei nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone)   Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:59 pm

Azilin jumped out of the way of the blasts and pulled the chain and sent the scythe towards the back of Marcus "nice to meet you.. your pretty strong Marcus this battle is fun to bad we have to finish it soon" Azilin was truely disspointed that one of them would be either dead or unable to battle he hasnt had a fight this good in a long time
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone)   Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:27 pm

Hearing the sharp sound of the scythe cut through the wind Marcus was able to deflect it. He held his hand out as the scythe would stop mid air. He waved his hand and the scythe flew towards Azilin direction avoiding Marcus. Marcus fired two more bolts of energy at Azilin to keep him on his toes.
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone)   Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:32 pm

"hmm that i didnt expect that but" he grabbed his scythe by the handle and used it to block both the two bolts of energy. Azilin stopped after and looked at Marcus "i got respect for you friend your very strong" he gribbed his scythe tightly and was ready for another attack
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone)   Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:42 pm

Azilin would soon notice that the scythe seemed heavy and his swings were slow. Runes would appear on the scythe and say. "To those that wield this weapon, they would realize how heavy this weapon has become and would have problems swinging it." Marcus nodded his head and took his shades off. "As you are to warrior, well did you know I'm blind." Marcus smiled as he touched the ground with his hands, he turned the ground into a mud environment. The mud had shoot up and grabbed Azilin as it dragged on him. Marcus had freed one hand so he was ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone)   Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:48 pm

"i figured out something was different when you dogded the scythe from behind you" Azilin covered the scythe in flaames and heated the mud untill it harded and he broke free. he then said "Reapers Cross" he firesd 3 reapers crossed towards Marcus "change" he then changed his weapon into the double voulge again. with the change of the weapon the runes would dissapear.
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone)   Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:01 pm

Marcus fired three bolts at the three blast, making a explosion as the two attacks crashed together Marcus using the explosion o his advantage had rushed Azilin, Marcus clapped his hand as he made an invisible shield Around Azilin, with little air inside. Marcus had then fell back as he used his mind powers to dive into Azilin mind picking out his weakness.
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone)   Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:21 pm

"haha in my mind are you well then.....force" Azilin made a energy field around him that broke the shield Marcus may know his weakness but no matter
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone)   Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:40 pm

Marcus jumped back as his shield was broken. "I see, well not a simple task but then again I love a little brawl." Marcus had then made weapon of pure energy rain down upon Azilin. Marcus had held his arm out quickly holding Azilin himself in mid air not giving him the chance to run, Azilin would be able to move his arms but it would be slow moving since Marcus was holding a grip on Azilin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone)   Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing my Limits: A Challenge(Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Oak Town :: Valley of legends-
Jump to: