Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Vote_lcapThe Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Voting_barThe Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Vote_lcapThe Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Voting_barThe Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
ORDER eucliffe SLEEP sting

The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho

Jericho

The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Empty
PostSubject: The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)   The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:24 pm

It was a day like any normal other day in the eyes of Kia and Valnos, This day Valnos had abit of time to himself in which was spend making Kia happy it was a day in the park something Kia had been looking forward too "Unlce Vally, is this the park you been telling me about?" Kia said they were talking it was abit and Valnos had been watching Kia play "Yes Kia it is are you enojying yourself?" Kia giggled and said "Yes Uncle Vally I am this is a fun place!" Kia said like she seemed the happiest she was for a while.
Back to top Go down
Soul Reaper

Soul Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)   The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:32 pm

"Uncle Vally?" Lillian seemed to laugh at how Kia referred to their uncle. She had been off on training and had only recently returned when she heard of the disaster in Kargeon town and the late comging of her Aunt and uncle. Kia was reported save and with Valnos to which Lillian began to search for him only to find out that Kia had been supposedly kidnapped and Valnos had gone to hunt for her. Lily was happy to see the last part was a stretch of the truth...or atleast that is what it looked like.

Lillian came more into view as she had been standing in the shade of the tree behind her. She had definitely grown since Valnos would have last saw her.
"My how you have grown old uncle. And look at Kia she is getting huge" Lillian crouched down to her level wondering is Kia would recognize her. It had been a couple of years.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)   The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:34 pm

Valnos and Kia both looked at the voice over to them Valnos smiled abit "Well we all change when times have past do you not agree?" Kia gave the look for she knew who she was but not right away But the voice ticked into her mind a few mintues later "Cosin?..." her quiet little voice said she sound like she was trying to make sure but her normal reaction when to see her Lilian is to raise her arms for a hug in which Kia did.
Back to top Go down
Soul Reaper

Soul Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)   The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:28 am

Lillian swept Kia off her feet with ease holding her close it had been so long and she felt bad for Kia losing her direct family so quick. She shifted Kia a bit holding her just under her bum so it was like she was sitting on her arm She looked at Valnos. Obviously she had questions about the incident but now was neither the time or place she simply smiled. "Yes it does." Lillian never denied change though she never liked the idea of it half of the time.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)   The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:40 am

Kia slowly relax into Lilian's arm with Valnos then saying " I did not think i would see you for longer why the sudden apperance? Do nto get me wrong i am greatful to see you." Valnos asked he seemed to be checking on what was going on. but Kia just said "I misses you..." Kia said while she sat there partly worried to herself about some of the thing in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Soul Reaper

Soul Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)   The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:37 am

"My training was almost done anyways"Lillian said cracking a smile which slowly faded. She held Kia close almost like protecting her from something that was not there. "I came back when I heard about Hargeon town and I got a little worried. Lillian spoke quietly knowing Kia could hear her with he head next to hers but just incase the few other people in the park were watching/listening to them.

She turned her attention to Kia for a second,
"I missed you too" She thought for a second. "Hey, tell me about where you have been for the past few days" Lillian asked with an excited tone in her voice knowing that Kia would respond well to it. This was Lillian's way of figuring out if the kidnapping was true and Valnos could always verify later.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)   The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:12 am

Valnos knowing why she was Lilian had shown seem to be like he was still normal "Yeah that town attack..." He kind of said to himself while he was in thought for a minute He was worried about in his mind aswell. "Well atleast Kia will not feel as alone." Valnos has said thinking about a postive right then.

Kia looking up at Liliain seemingly happy said " I was with Mister Orangey and Miss Bluey...They came to look after me while Uncle Vally left for work, they were worried about a man in white finding me...." Kia said like her normal self Kia still he not goten there name fully down yet it seemed like she was still using nickname for them both "But while i was with them..i did not see the man in white they were talking about." Kia was starting to think this person was not real by her words.
Back to top Go down
Soul Reaper

Soul Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)   The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:18 am

Lillian had a small look of confusion on her face which went to Valnos right away. "Kia, hun, if you did not see the man in white while they said they were protecting you from him then doesn't that mean...they did a good job hiding you and keeping you safe?" Lillian had a feeling that Kia might not understand this. Lillian herself did not understand the full story. Her main questions were, "Who are mister orangey and miss blue?" and a little more importantly "who is this man in white after Kia? and why is he after her?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)   The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:20 pm

Valnos seeing Liliain's look said " There actual names of Pein and Aoi." Valnos told her "And yes they did a great job in hiding you while i was gone." Valnos had not relaized they had came to get her when they did. "But a day in the day in the park was a nice time for us since the weather since it was a nice day." Valnos wondered if some one else would show up here as well.

Kia said "I guess they did, i got to go to an odd place with a big chair and got a free book and a big cape." Kia said while she still seemed so happy and joyful But in her mind she wanted to know who the man in white was because of her own wondering ways.
Back to top Go down
Soul Reaper

Soul Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)   The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:23 am

"What about the man in white?" Lillian was concerned for them coming out into an open spot like this when there was apparently someone out to get them.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)   The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:28 am

"He is long gone" Pein came walking up with Aoi they had taken a quick stroll to talk in private. "From what we know someone I was considered working with...apparently managed to kill him" Pein spoke.

"However we are not fully letting our guard down" Aoi spoke. She knew why Pein did not want to just let his guard down. He said that the people who some how killed Killious were reckless. While Killious was a careful planner. She loved how Pein was so smart about things like this.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)   The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:13 am

Valnos looked around he thne smiled abit "Greeting Pein and Aoi." He greeted them both like Valnos was abit more trusting of them both but this news Valnos found odd "He is dead? strange it seems so sudden." Valnos kind of thought while it was said.

Kia just turned her head to them both "Oh oh Miss bluey....ummm i mean Aoi....and Pein.." Kia said as an effort to start trying to learn there name as people the sight of them both seemed to make her moe joyful as well "Lily, Looks it is the two who look after me." Kia said it might have been really realize told because of eailer conversation but Kia felt like she wanted to point it out.
Back to top Go down
Soul Reaper

Soul Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)   The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:30 pm

Lillian looked up setting Kia down. "Hello?" Lillian had a look of confusion, she recognized them she was sure of it...but where, who were they? "I am Lillian, I am Kia's cousin, I came when I heard of the disaster in Hargeon." Lillian placed a firm hand on Kia's head. "Thank you kindly for looking after her"
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)   The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:34 pm

Pein nodded, "It was nothing, just an old family promise"

"Pein takes promises very seriously" Aoi grabbed onto Pein's arm hugging it. "We are also confused about his sudden death. Pein is still looking into it."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)   The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:20 pm

Valnos being fixed his glasses he wondered "Why would we need to look into it at all he is dead? if he is dead we should be fine." Valnos said he knew it was porbly more harder to get then that but Valnos seemed to be thinking in a simple way around Kia for a reason.

Kia when being put down walked over to Aoi and and merly looked at her with a smile on her face "I did not think i would see you for awhile." Kia said admitting what she thought "But i gets to see you both again." the little girl had said while she laughed abit and reached her arms out.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)   The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:20 pm

Killious wearing his outfit and glasses to make him look like a competely different person was now ready to set forth his plan, a plan he had been invested deep in thought about for a long time a plan that was merly months in the making.

Killious carrying brown paper bags of food and started slowly walking like he was taking a normal walk in the park acting normal a quiet peaceful person while he prepared for what he was going to do a kidnapping. He continued walked like he did not notice anyone or anything around him while he slowly walked towards the spot of Kia and company once he was close enough he would spring his trap.
Back to top Go down
Soul Reaper

Soul Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)   The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:40 am

"Valnos raises a good point, if this man is dead why not leave it be?" Lillian said. She pulled a few strands of hair from infront of her face blown there by the gentle breeze. She could not help but wonder why Pein would not just leave the subject, it almost felt like he was holding out on them.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)   The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:44 am

Aoi smiled crouching down to Kia's level. "We would never leave you for too long, Kia" Aoi brushed her hand along Kia's face, "And I will always find you" She spoke softly, while the others were entertained with their own conversation.7

Pein thought about it for a minute then slowly let out a deep sigh. "Because he death was so sudden and unexpected, a man of such good health and power does not simply get killed" Pein was insistent that things were not over, however it seemed as though no one, not even Aoi, agreed.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)   The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:35 am

Valnos then spoke what he thought "Well Pein i will ask you this then." His question would be simple in his mind " How did he die?" He asked Pein because he did not know this might lay people's mind to rest as well " If it is illiness related then i would see how you are worried but i do not know." Valnos would most likely end the talk about this person shortly near Kia.

Kia on the other hand seemed to be enjoying nothing more then the fact she was now with everyone who cared about he the most really the only people she knew and loved "It is okay if you did leave long...I am sure i would have been safe..." Kia said abit child like and shyly because she did not know what went on with Pein and Aoi.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)   The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:44 am

Killious not really being noticed was had walked to the point were he could spring his trap he was close enough that people could notice him but mostly in Kia and Aoi's sight Killious then spiringed his trap the first part of it was now going into play *The time is now.* He thought to himself.

This part Killious acted as if he had triped on something and and droped his bags with it's contents falling everything and would seem like he on the ground face first putting his hands out to try and help himself for not hurting himself.
Back to top Go down
Soul Reaper

Soul Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)   The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:53 pm

"I am more interested in how it is you know so much while the rest of us our left in the dark?" Lillian's tone had changed drastically, it had vemon now, along with question and there was a hint of protection most likely for Kia. "You could be feeding us lies for all we know" Lillian's expression changed from anger to shock, she could not believe what she had said, not only infront of Kia but in general, it wasn't like her at all.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)   The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:01 pm

Pein's eyes darted at Lillian his face stayed a blank slate hiding any sort of anger filled emotion he might have inside. "I will let you off this time, but heed my words, Lillian. If you ever call me a liar again be sure to know it will be the last time you do so" Pein was not one for hurtting or fighting with friends but he refused to let anyone call him a liar.

He turned his attention towards Valnos.
"I only know so mush sadly, though I was told an ex-member of your guild, Liliana was the one to do it. Though it does not add up, she barely placed a scratch on him when they battled the first time" Pein said to Valnos to fully express his concern.

Aoi was a little shocked by what Lily had said and how Pein responded but she was not paying that much attention she seemed to be the only one to notice the man stumble while the others were "talking" She grabbed a hold of Kia's hand and started walking over to him, it would be good for Kia, one she would learn it is okay to help people, two it got her away from the grown-ups as they talked. "Are you okay?"

(OOC: starting new posting order of Taijutsu, Valnos, Guardians Of Life than Corruption?)
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)   The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:45 pm

{Occ: alright seems good enough to me i am guessing we start the order after my two posts.}

Valnos' face changed to look worst then all he infact looks like some one had slaped in in the fact and punched him for no reason at all Valnos seemed like he was infact going to yell but his eyes turned to Kia before say anything he then mumbled to himself and then let out a sigh. "Barly put a mark? How is that possablie how strong is this person?" Valnos asked he was not sure what to think.

Kia seeing the person fall and getting walked over said "Mister are you okay?" Kia said while they both walked over Kia just watched for a few mintues she was not sure in what she could do for the man with glasses right now Kia then notice the stuff on the ground and started picking them all up.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)   The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:49 pm

Killious stoped his fall by putting his hand out and looked around at all his stuff on the ground his glasses fell off in which he acted like he could not see with out them covering his eyes and patting the ground looking for them " I am fine i just need my glasses..." he said still covering himself up very well in faking his voice well enough .
Back to top Go down
Soul Reaper

Soul Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)   The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:27 pm

**Wait what?!? Did he in some way say that calling him a liar would get me killed** Lillian had gone quiet. She felt bad about what she had said but Pein's response was harsh almost uncalled for. She decided to remain quiet until her input was asked so as to not have another slip of the tounge. She could still hear Pein's cold words echoing in her head. He had not even hesitated or flinched he just out right said it it brought wonder to her mind, what was he capable of that he said as he pleased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)   The Day in the Park(The time has arrived) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Day in the Park(The time has arrived)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Magnolia :: South Gate Park-
Jump to: