Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
History of the Stars - Page 2 Vote_lcapHistory of the Stars - Page 2 Voting_barHistory of the Stars - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
History of the Stars - Page 2 Vote_lcapHistory of the Stars - Page 2 Voting_barHistory of the Stars - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe ORDER SLEEP sting

History of the Stars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

Job/hobbies : Fortress of Solitude

History of the Stars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Shadou had set up his telescope on the beach of the Lake, with a small picnic basket at the base of it. He was there for a meteor shower, but had fallen asleep with a book on cosmic anomalies resting over his face. A small lachrima alarm clock counted down till when the shower would start, and Shadou could do what he did best, gaze at the stars in silence.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:25 am

"Both different levels."Jericho remembered the file on both of them, it was one of the first parts of his investigation into what happened."The first one she took out was a person he had been on the job for five years was the first taken out." Jericho had looked into both of them thinking they wanted to break her out but was not the case."The next one was just finishing there first week on the job and was of course then as taken out."
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 4:30 am

"Disgusting, to kill someone so new on the job. Surely she could've slinked away without killing either of them, I heard she was a skilled mage. How did you capture her the first time?" He asked his attention still not turned away from the stars but his eyes noticeably saddened from what Jericho had shared.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:12 pm

Jericho looked up at the sky a little higher to try and remember"You will have to take note Cassidalia is not biased when comes to killing." It was something that was first in his notes that was kept at the top of the page."She will not care who you are or what you are doing if she wants too she will kill." But he remembered the day she was brought in, the three people there to keep her in place."She was caught after he took a stab at a council member when they had guards were with them."
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 2:58 am

Shadou furrowed his brow and looked concerned at a star that was blinking, before seemingly dissapearing out of existence. "That's a shame" He said with sadness in his voice "I hadn't given that one a name yet." He looked down and back towards Jericho as the meteor showered ended. "I have a dark side Mr. Jericho. I hate to admit it but I have a checkered past that doesn't make me much better than the woman we are discussing, but I fight for the good guys now. The reason I shared that with you is this....if say she wasn't able to be 'captured' but incapacitated in a different manner. Would that be something you are against?" Shadou asked.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:05 am

Jericho had a really unhappy disappointed look on his face if he was implying what he thought."If you are implying either murder or putting her into a vegetative state I am highly against it such actions."He worked differently he was more of a worker to keep the peace and life."I might have saw worst things by her, she might be a murder." Jericho then sighed and admitted something to Shadou."I believe Cassidalia is suffering a mental illness, I can not confirm it true or not yet, before I had a chance to figure out she got out." He might sound crazy now but Jericho's wanted to prevent death seemed large apparent.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:32 pm

Shadou saw his pacifism or at least propensity to avoid what was seen as needless death. "Very well, I will take half measures. You have my word." He smield "It's refreshing to see actually, someone who makes a stand against death." He got out his telescope from his pocket trying to see if there was any left over debris from the meteor shower. "I just hope keeping her alive won't prove a mistake later on."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:49 pm

Letting out a sigh Jericho said."I will admit I am worried if my wanting to keep most people alive a problem with this case." He would can could admit he he was wrong and something happened."If it does turn sour, I am more then willing to face the consequences of it."He would just not have to worry about it, just to avoid over working himself."But your help is appecited in the situation considering it was just a topic of conversation."He would figure out something to do in return later.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:53 pm

"No, if it turns sour I will face the consequences. The punishment on a Wizard Saint would be much less harsh than that given to you" Shadou said putting away his telescope. "Besides I don't want you to lose that optimism. The world needs more of it." Shadou said turning to Jericho. "I may have asked but I got distracted by the stars, do you know where I should begin the search?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:36 pm

He give a disappointing nod no."Trying to find a woman who can go invisible, Is much like finding a needle in a haystack." Jericho had to admit that right away. That was his problem trying to find her."I know were her home town is and all the other parts of that but finding just her seems to be the hard part." He figured once he had something it might be easier for him to do something, Until then he had to wait.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:38 pm

"Actually, what has become of the bodies of the guards she killed? I could track her from.." He paused as he was about to say sent and give away his secret dragon slaying origins. "perhaps residue magic, I can sense what someones magic feels like. That way if she is invisible I can simply feel where she could be."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:02 pm

"There bodies are still in my possession."He still had a few notes he needed to take from them so he was looking them over."I was processing them before I came out here to get my mind off of work."It was the parts that were cut off he needed to get his mind off but it was the nature of his work, He liked the idea so he would go and let him at  them."If you think you might be able to get some where with looking at there bodies I give permission to look at them, just any findings I need to keep on file also"He then coughed for a for a spilt second."Just be weary one of them is missing there lower jaw."
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:20 pm

"Interesting." Shadou said instantly feeling anxious he might have thrown his new acquaintence into disgust by finding interest in that fact. "It's just weird the nature of a cut like that." He said shaking his hands. "Let's go check them out, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:29 pm

"Indeed." the hearten smile of them both shaking hands."Warning also they most likely already smell quite badly just to prepare the mind for what is ahead." Atleast work would be done for the both of them."Anything else you will need will be at the examination table also."Jericho said while he stretching out and summoned to panels of land below him."You can walk or I can make another one for us to just fly there."It would be a fair of information and a good chance to just go floating around.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:31 pm

"I'm prepared" He responded, unforunately being absolutely no stranger to dead bodies. "and flying would seem the best."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:46 pm

"With that case let us go to work then." Atleast his work for the evening will be shorter and he could actually get the rest for once."Once we both are done our studies I should most likely head back home and water my plants but that is to worry about a different time." With that he did keep in mind the grim situation but he had been on the clock a long time."I do have notes and images of the murder site also that I will get for you when we arrive if needed for reading if that will help." For the moment Jericho seemed to have a decent smile on his face from getting the nighttime fresh air in his system.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:52 pm

"Those will be most helpful" Shadou said about the notes. He gave Jericho a quizzical look "Plants? What kind of plants?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:13 am

"Well the plants in my house are all of the ones used for potion crafting." That was most of them he had a lot of different plants for different reasons."Other are there because I found to study to see if they are useable in anyway and some of them are there for eating."It was a quiet a study for when he found most of them or just grew them."I keep it all in a greenhouse behind my home."His house a larger interesting place to go one his time.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:53 pm

"You are full of surprises. Do you use these plants for certain remedies and/or magic enhancing effects?" Shadou said with his interest peeked. "I Should have to come see it after I have stopped this situation"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:01 am

Jericho let out a barely noticeable happy chuckle."Both actually, This green house is bigger then my actual house, if that explains how vast it is."Jericho then went into one of his pockets and pulled out a hair tie."We are also here."As the panel they were on landed and he tied his hair back to avoid any of his hair getting anywhere.

"If you happen to need to anything plant wise or potion wise let me know and I will let you roam around the house for them."he paused his movement and also get out a ring of keys with one of them around his fingers and said."This is the key to the examination room, You can go ahead get looking while I get file I wrote up from my office." He said offering the key to Shadou incase he wanted to get right to looking.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:28 am

"Intriguing, it is nice to chat with a fellow scientific mind." Shadou said grabbing the key. "Very well, though the sm-" he was about to say smell and let it slip he could track with his senses. "Small amount of information I recieve just from visual examination should suffice if you do not want to go out of your way to get the files." He tried to save it. He started walking before spinning on his heel, and clearing his throat. "Uh...which way is this examination room?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:00 am

"Three doors to your right is the door you seek." It was not a long trip for him."I just need also to need to write and sign a few things on the files I had forgotten earlier."It was not lazy about filing just missed a few things."But it will be not even a few moments feel free to go on I will be two minutes minimum."He would not be wasting time too badly

It just seemed like he took less time then two minute to just get the flies he needed anyway."I would not be shocked with the smell right now."That could be taken in different ways but Jericho was a conversation kind of person. With the sound of writing Jericho would walking to room where he said.
"So feel free to just smell, look ask anything you need while we are doing this."
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:46 pm

"Very Well" Shadou said descending into the examination room and looking upon the bodies. He took a deep sniff. The stench of death was all too familiar but he picked up several other distinct scents. Jericho's was one, what he assumed was the natural scent of the desceased was the other, but he picked up a faint female like smell. That was the one he needed. It was near the wound so he got closer and took another sniff. He then realized his sniffing would look wierd. "Uh..." He couldn't come up with an reasonable excuse why he was doing it. "The cuts are deep upon closer inspection, but expertly done, someone used to butchering this Cassadilia."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:43 pm

"Butchering..."He said while walking into the room while he was still writing still."I view it a problem still more then anything."That is how Jericho viewed it anyway that was his worry."Expertly done is nice but also a danger."This was him still working and wanting to keep safety for the public and other mages in mind.

"It also makes me think my views of her being weak skill wise was wrong." as his pen stopped moving from writing but continued a second after."We will have to hope no one teaches her any other magic can that can help her rip people a part faster then she already can."That was something he did not consider at all, the thought it made him a bit on edge because he had no were to start to catch her.
"Or we catch her and maybe help her before hand."
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:11 pm

"It is a danger, and you were indeed wrong to think her weak, but do not put her up on a pedestal quite yet." Shadou said looking the bodies over still gathering more scent and looking at the murderers handy work. "While clean and expertly done, the cuts were hasty, wether that was from want to get out of the prison in a hurry or if she gets overzealous is something I perhaps to find out when I confront her. However" He said running his finger along an open cut. "Yes, while not weak, I wouldn't say she is a threat to anymore than three or four average mages. Nothing special" he said grabbing a file Jericho had brought with him and reading it over, his assessment perhaps jaded by the fact that he had been bread alongside S class mages as a child so his view was skewed on what strong was to the normal person. "By the way" He said looking up from the file. "What is this 'we' business?" He said closing the file and placing it on a table. "I didn't know you planned to accompany me, wouldn't it be wise for someone of your stature to be elsewhere incase a fight ensues?" He asked in a veiled tone of concern but more so so that Jericho wouldn't see him use Dark Magic if it came to that against Cassadilia.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:44 am

Jericho had a small look of confusion."I only assumed I was going along with the task of this."But it turned back to normal after that."If you prefer I just stay at out of it and work while you take care of Cassidalia, then I will changes around my notes to suit it."He did not sound bothered by saying that how people worked are how people worked."I will not do anything else if that is the case."

"It gives me a chance to do other things anyway now I think about it."he stated at first but also along with a few other things."Or just stay around the office also in case anything else pops up for me."It just proves that Jericho has been over working this case for a few hours more then he should have.
"But just come find me if you need anything if you really want to go on this alone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of the Stars   History of the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History of the Stars
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Magnolia :: Lake Sciliora-
Jump to: