Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Checking out the old spot Vote_lcapChecking out the old spot Voting_barChecking out the old spot Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Checking out the old spot Vote_lcapChecking out the old spot Voting_barChecking out the old spot Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting ORDER eucliffe SLEEP

Checking out the old spot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grim

Grim

Checking out the old spot Empty
PostSubject: Checking out the old spot   Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:50 am

Tahlia `had just come back to town and the first thing she was gonna do is check out her old hide out she push open the doors and look around nothing seem out of place she was probably gonna move in her sometime this week and stop staying in the guild house she saw some stairs and started to walk up she saw a bedroom "Man I miss my bed"
Back to top Go down
Plasma Dragon

Plasma Dragon

Job/hobbies : ....

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the old spot   Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:58 am

Silver was sleeping the bed he was to tired from today mission besides shane leaving he got tired and took a nap in the castle bedroom with his skate bored in the floor and him on the bed sleeping ''ZZZZzzzz''
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the old spot   Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:13 am

She blinked seeing a guy on the bed she didn't think nobody was even in this old damn place she pointed his face a few times "Hey you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the old spot   Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:29 am

Kenji was walking he was drinking some rum in his cup. He stumbled a bit and smiled when he saw a small group he slowly walked to the group. They shouted at him, as he walked towards them. "HE"S A LIGER, GET HIM." Kenji smiled and finished the bottle of rum and threw it at one of the people hitting them upside the head. He crack his knuckles and punched the other two. "Us Crimson Ligers are to hot for you non fighters. Damnit I need a bed." Kenji pointed out as he saw Tahlia
Back to top Go down
Plasma Dragon

Plasma Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the old spot   Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:13 am

Silver got up and looked at the Tahlia he blink a couple of times '' Im fine '' he yawned and got up and stretched '' who are you '' he said looking at her as he got out of bed
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the old spot   Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:01 pm

"Im Tahlia" she noted as he heard the loudest noise a drunk yea a drunk from their guild if nothing else "The loud mouth you hear would be Kenji" she rubbed her head slowly and thought she had seen the guy before not many people had white hair
Back to top Go down
Plasma Dragon

Plasma Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the old spot   Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:04 pm

'' Im Silver whats up '' he said looking out the window '' and yeah that kenji '' he walked grab his skate bored '' I feel i have seen you before '' he looked Tahlia wondering
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the old spot   Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:08 pm

She was thinking for a minute then that minute turn into a few minutes and she remember him "Ahhh Silver you don't remember me Tahlia when you was younger I use to tease you by putting your head in my breast"
Back to top Go down
Plasma Dragon

Plasma Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the old spot   Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:15 pm

Blood came out of Silvers nose '' How can i forget '' he said with a calm voice and his left eye twitching wondering what she doing in here '' i remember you now '' he said with his head all dizzy and then looks at her breast and then looks at her face '' So what brings you here ''
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the old spot   Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:18 pm

"I wanna make this place my home" she said as she bent over for him just for the hell to see if he still would blush for old times sake
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the old spot   Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:19 pm

Kenji walked up the steps he saw the two. "Wait, Silver hair. No can't be him." Kenji said as he walked behind Tahlia. "Oh so it is Silver. Still skinny I see." Kenji pointed out as leaned against a wall. "Nice Ass Tahlia."
Back to top Go down
Plasma Dragon

Plasma Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the old spot   Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:22 pm

Silvers was blushing and his heart was beating '' you always do this to me '' she in a perfect position silver tried to avoid it
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the old spot   Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:59 pm

"Thank you" she laugh and gave Silver a kiss on the cheek "Still cute as ever" she bent back up and fixed her clothes she didn't want to much to show after she was still a woman
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the old spot   Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:20 pm

"Aww, Tahlia no kiss for me?" Kenji said in a laughing matter he stood up and rubbed the back of his head looking at the time.
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the old spot   Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:39 pm

"Nah you can kiss my ass" she said sticking her tongue out at him and holding Silver between her breast
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the old spot   Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:43 pm

"Oh so rude are we? Huh, well I'm not the jealous type." Kenji said as he walked over to Tahlia and smacked her ass. He smiled a bit.

Last edited by Hei on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Plasma Dragon

Plasma Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the old spot   Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:43 pm

silver could feel her soft and huge breast in his head '' not to close tahila ''
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the old spot   Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:23 pm

Tahlia kinda of jump when he hit her ass she didn't think he really do it she look down at Silver "Sorry am I making it hard for you to be breath?" she asked as she stare back at Kenji "Don't do that"
Back to top Go down
Plasma Dragon

Plasma Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the old spot   Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:31 pm

'' Yeah it kinda is '' He said looking up her '' Why do you do this to me ''
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the old spot   Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:05 pm

Kenji smiled and nodded his head. "Alright, but you kinda of egged me to do it. But just to add, your ass does feel good." Kenji said with a smile he then scratch his head thinking about the his mission.
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the old spot   Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:58 am

"Well thank you I think" she laugh and looked down at Silver "Oh fine you don't wanna be under my breast anymore?" she said and look away she slowly push him away from her breast
Back to top Go down
Plasma Dragon

Plasma Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the old spot   Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:51 pm

'' THank you '' he breath heavily and looked around the house '' so this gonna be your new crib '' he said looking at the old dusty pictures
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the old spot   Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:17 pm

Kenji stuck his head inside and looked around. "Needs cleaning don't you think?" Kenji touched an old stand which turned to dust when he touched it. "This place needs a miracle to be exact." Kenji shook his head and was careful not to touch anything else.
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the old spot   Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:06 am

"I need a house a better one plus nobody lives here so i won't have to pay rent if a bit of cleaning won't hurt me and my sister" she could smell the dust she needed to do a lot of work but she probably wasn't going to clean everything "I might just clean two floors then close off the rest of the house"
Back to top Go down
Plasma Dragon

Plasma Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the old spot   Checking out the old spot Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:49 am

''If you wont me and kenji can help you out cleaning '' he said sill looking at stuff and touching things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the old spot   Checking out the old spot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking out the old spot
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next