Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Heading home. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Heading home. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Heading home. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Heading home. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Heading home. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Heading home. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Heading home. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Heading home. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Heading home. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Heading home. Vote_lcapHeading home. Voting_barHeading home. Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting eucliffe ORDER SLEEP

Heading home.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight

Twilight

Job/hobbies : Being with Women

Heading home. Empty
PostSubject: Heading home.   Heading home. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:46 pm

It was late almost morning and all over Magnolia was noise. "FIND HIM FIND HIM NOW!!" One guard said as they ran through the fields looking for someone. Running across the rooftops was a man in a silk outfit not a drop of blood on him, yet the guards was looking for this man "THERE HE IS!" One of them yelled out and the guards began to follow him. Stopping on the rooftop and turning out he unsheath his black like sword, with a simple number of quick thrust the guards were stab not dead but enough to knock them out. Now in a stream of darkness he disappeared. At the station Al hop onto a train wearing a blue hoodie zip up, a pair of baggy pants and a bag over his shoulder as the train got ready to pull off he smiled. He had just killed a Guild Master of a dark guild of course they don't know that yet but they will soon and now it was time to go home. He be back by lunch time
Back to top Go down
Milly

Milly

Heading home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading home.   Heading home. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:59 pm

A thin smoke rose out of the train cabin right next to Al as the door opened by itself "How about you sit here with me Aldous for a little chat" Milly sat alone in the cabin smoking on her thin pipe blowing smoke straight up som of the smoke flew out the window and some flew out into the hallway where Al was. Milly removed the ashes from her pipe that had dropped down on her blue jeans and red shirt as she made a hand gesture for Al to sit down opposite her, Milly's long white coat with the Magic Councils symbol on it's back although it could not be seen the way Milly was sitting was the only thing there was no ash on
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Heading home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading home.   Heading home. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:53 pm

Hearing his name being called he turned his head to a woman. Not a bad looking woman either but yet something wasn't right. Aldous thought he knew this woman but he wasn't sure so it didn't matter. Taking his bag with him he walk over to her slowly, then sat right beside her, placing his bag at his feet. "Do I know you?" He simply ask as he took a look at her for a moment, then stop looking. It wasn't polite to stare at a woman.
Back to top Go down
Milly

Milly

Heading home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading home.   Heading home. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:10 pm

Milly blew some smoke out and put her pipe down by the window "We have never met before but I expect you know of me almost wizard knows me in some way but I will let you  think about that as we talk" Milly took her pipe and knocked the ashes from it out of the window killing the last fire was left in her pipe before she looked at Al "I'm curious as to why you did not kill the guards that was after you"
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Heading home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading home.   Heading home. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:26 pm

Aldous looked at her for a moment trying to figure it out. By studying her he saw the magic council symbol on her back and then everything made sense. Smiling a bit he laid back in the chair and answered her question. "There no need for mindless killing in my guild anymore. Even though my Guild Master wouldn't mind it he wouldn't be to please with the action as well."
Back to top Go down
Milly

Milly

Heading home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading home.   Heading home. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:39 pm

Milly notice Aldous eyes change slightly and the way he smiled told her he had realized who she was Milly had not expected Aldous to remember that quickly who she was but it made ​​no difference to her "Your guild really seemed to have changed and it gives me one thing less to worry about" Milly's eye looked thoroughly at Aldous body she really did not have a single scratch on him like her men had told her "So that wizard you killed was not mindless killing?"
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Heading home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading home.   Heading home. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:44 pm

"Guild Master of a dark guild" Al said playing with his finger a little bit. "An easy kill but worth the pay and beside who misses a Dark Guild Master?" He asked Milly while looking at her to see her answer. The Magic Council probably didn't agree with that but was it their place? Who knows
Back to top Go down
Milly

Milly

Heading home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading home.   Heading home. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:51 pm

Milly put her hands together as she looked at Al "And what if I told you by killing him you have killed a little over a hundred innocent people what would you say to that?" Milly was cold as stone shows no emotion as they looked at each other
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Heading home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading home.   Heading home. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:11 pm

"If I left him alive how many people would be dead anyway?" Turning to Milly his stare was cold as ice no emotion as he looked at her. He didn't question his job many of the time he been doing this for so long.
Back to top Go down
Milly

Milly

Heading home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading home.   Heading home. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:21 pm

"Far less because their Guild Master was killed all his men went on a rampage in the nearby town killing all they saw had a handful of my men not been there by chance to stop them had it been a ghost town by now" Milly praised her luck that her men had stopped in the in the town by pure chance "Had he been alive he would never had killed so many people"
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Heading home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading home.   Heading home. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:29 pm

Aldous  looked at Milly for a minute. Was she trying to affect him? The death of innocent people didn't mean to much to him. In the time he had been with this guild he had killed more innocent people then that Dark Guild could imagine. Turning his head away from Milly. "Well good thing you was there."
Back to top Go down
Milly

Milly

Heading home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading home.   Heading home. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:40 pm

That Aldous do not care about his actions and that he just looked away made Milly more angry then it really should have "Can't you see when you kill someone like that your actions have consequences which affects innocent people?"
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Heading home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading home.   Heading home. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:57 pm

He still just looked out of the window. Then grabbed his bag "I'm going back to my seat" He walk over back to his seat slowly, holding his bag over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Milly

Milly

Heading home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading home.   Heading home. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:25 pm

"Our conversation is far from finished" Milly stamped her foot hard down on the floor and Rune Knights came out from the train cabins blocking Aldous way and pointing their staffs at Aldous "Sit down before you make it worse for yourself" If Aldous did anything but walked back to Milly would the Rune Knights attack Aldous without hesitation
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Heading home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading home.   Heading home. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:28 pm

Aldous turn back at Milly looking at her. "You really wanna try this?" He walk towards The Rune Knights smiling. "You act Milly as if I never killed innocent people, isn't it your job to watch out for the innocent anyway? After all isn't that what the Council does?" He asked while taking these slow steps towards the knights. "Wouldn't Fairy Tail have stopped the attack on the people?"
Back to top Go down
Milly

Milly

Heading home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading home.   Heading home. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:47 pm

"Stop" With that single word it was as if the world itself had stopped the train and all the people on it was as frozen not moving at all even Aldous would not be unaffected by Milly's word of power "We look after all the people that follows law and protect them" Milly got up from her seat and the magical power that streamed from her would bring a normal wizard to his knees from the pressure of her magical power "And we punish those who break the law you would do well to remember that and to remember the Council don't rely on troublemakers like Fairy Tail"
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Heading home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading home.   Heading home. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:56 pm

The Law was written with a simple motion of his finger. "Law:Train move forward to my Guild House faster then before." The Train began to move at a speed greater then before, because Aldous didn't say how fast he wanted to move, the train was simply speeding. "And yet your Council has relayed on the skills of my guild. Even when it was a Dark Guild you paid us to do your jobs. You don't punish people...you pay us." Turning back to the guards the bag open and a black like blade fell out from it. Grabbing the blade Al swing his sword up and cross before putting it back. The Knights clothes drop to the ground as did their weapons and Al smiled. "If you wanna talk follow me back to my seat and have an open mind. 
Back to top Go down
Milly

Milly

Heading home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading home.   Heading home. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:17 pm

Milly knew that someone in Wing Guardians had a magic similar to her but she did know that it is Aldous if the two of them clashed doubted the area would be intact and all the people on the train would not survive "Law undone" The law cracked and crumbled so the train was back to normal "Make no mistake no one on the Council would use a Dark Guild and the only reason I do not take you with me now so you can answer for your crimes is I know the innocent will be caught in the fight" Milly walked straight past Aldous "But next time I will not let you go"
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Heading home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading home.   Heading home. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:55 pm

"So your gonna see me again!?" Aldous yelled as he walked passed and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heading home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading home.   Heading home. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heading home.
Page 1 of 1