Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Old Place To Patch Up. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Old Place To Patch Up. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Old Place To Patch Up. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Old Place To Patch Up. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Old Place To Patch Up. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Old Place To Patch Up. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Old Place To Patch Up. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Old Place To Patch Up. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Old Place To Patch Up. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Old Place To Patch Up. Vote_lcapOld Place To Patch Up. Voting_barOld Place To Patch Up. Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Old Place To Patch Up. Vote_lcapOld Place To Patch Up. Voting_barOld Place To Patch Up. Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
Jericho
WizLord
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe ORDER SLEEP sting

Old Place To Patch Up.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Old Place To Patch Up. Empty
PostSubject: Old Place To Patch Up.   Old Place To Patch Up. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:50 pm

Cassidalia never really looked at ho deep that marks from her last fight was. Hiding around in the Old Castle she had gathered a few things to try and stop herself from bleeding...and well it was a temporary place to stay since she actually did not leave anywhere yet nor has she looked for now she assumed anyplace she could get caught even here.

"She got me pretty good that Rose girl."Setting down on an dusty wooden chair in a room with bed sheets everywhere that was used to cover up unused furniture with some reason bandages she had gathered to just cover it up. But looking at it more she realized it need something else other then a bandage to cover it over."Just makes me think I might have to stitch this up...but I am not a doctor."She mentioned things to herself to pass the time while she tried to figure it out for now she was alone here.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

Job/hobbies : Fortress of Solitude

PostSubject: Re: Old Place To Patch Up.   Old Place To Patch Up. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:54 pm

"The Council Doctors will fix you right up before throwing you in a cell." Shadou said kicking the door open, giving Cassidalia an icy look. "Although for the life of me I can't seem to think why they would want to keep you alive." He finished his statement gently stepping towards her. He pulled out the medicine Jericho had given him that he had later turned into a potion on his way here. "You can drink this and go the easy way, or attempt to flee and bleed out." He shrugged. "Makes no difference to me."
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Old Place To Patch Up.   Old Place To Patch Up. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:16 am

Cassidalia just nodded her head mostly in disappointment, she expected a little different over all. Taking said bandage she had Cassidalia just started wrapping her arm up."I will not die from this, if you assume it is that bad."She pointed it out but Cassidalia was with stubborn about most things.

"And here drink this and make my job easier is such a blunt way."She let out a cold chuckle with a moment."At least you could have covered it up by saying it is a healing potion or something." She would not have taken it anyway mostly because she did not know who this person was and plus trying to hand a always paranoid person a potion is not something that works ever.

Putting one of her legs on top of the other after she wrapped up the cut on her right arm she stared and asked."How do I know you are a worker of the council as well? I have had that said to me before and it be a lie."She did stated that for it happen before."It turned out these men were liers trying to have there way with me."She did not mention what happen to them mostly because it was most likely easy to guess. but Cassidalia stared and waited for him to explain if he wanted to but she was not moving as of yet it was most likely to buy time for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Old Place To Patch Up.   Old Place To Patch Up. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:52 pm

"Save your sob story and your games to bide time." Shadou said holding up his hand. "If I had it my way I'd just kill you and be done with it, but Jericho wants you alive, so drinking this will accomplish that the easiest way possible." He said showing her the potion once more. "Or you get fifteen more matching gashes and pray you don't die by the time I get you to the council prison, then you'll most likely break out again and we'll be doing this song and dance again." He shrugged. "Which is why I prefer to kill you but I promised I'd try. So what's it gonna be? You can't possibly think you'll escape or fight me, when with those wounds you are already slowed down." He began moving his fingers on his other hand down by his side not holding the potion.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Old Place To Patch Up.   Old Place To Patch Up. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:43 pm

"You know I could give you a sob  story if you like." She stated to him. "Since that was something that was done before that is not something I like to make up." Getting up from the chair she had something to admit to him since Cassidalia was pretty reasonable."Since you admitted you would kill me if you had a choice I have no reason to trust that is a potion that will knock me out and not just kill me." It was logic reasoning to her, why admit if he had a chance he would kill her it would not be much help in the situation at hand."If you actually treated me like a normal person you could actually realize I am reather reasonable of a person." She said while stretching out her arms she seemed not to be doing anything to run.
"If you would like me to give up throw that potion away."She stated while she walked over to a set of large curtans she had closed when she got here and opened them.

Looking out the window for a moment and said."I will give up and walk with you back to prison." But she had to clearify the one thing."But that is only if you throw that  potion away." She trying to make a deal with him but she assumed it would not work but Cassidalia was not a fighter well a strong enough one she was not dumb enough to fight.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Old Place To Patch Up.   Old Place To Patch Up. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:08 pm

Shadou didn't want to set a precedent of mercy for evil mages, and with every passing word she infuriated him further. Trying to negotiate with him? Idiotic. He took a deep breath to calm down however, remembering Jericho wanted her alive. He rationalized there was no downside to not having the potion anyway, she was either going along with him or she had just signed her death certificate. His pride made him not want to throw it, as he would have conceded her a victory of sorts, but his intelligence told him this was the best way to get cooperation. You could see the anger on his face as he mulled over his decision. "Fuck it." He said throwing it against a wall. He turned and pointed to the door giving her a icy stare. "Walk" He said, about to snap. If she did anything before taking a step towards that door he was going to ruin her world.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Old Place To Patch Up.   Old Place To Patch Up. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:40 pm

Cassidalia watching the potion smash against the wall and with that she said."Since I am a woman of my word."She walked towards the without saying anything else keeping her end of the deal with the notable sound of the clicking of her high heels, she was worried if he tried anything else at this point or not but they both assumed each other would pull a move on one another first but  Cassidalia wanted to do nothing at this point.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Old Place To Patch Up.   Old Place To Patch Up. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:45 pm

Shadou moved silently behind her still trying to calm down. He saw the bat that had brought him the potion and motioned it to come to him. He wrote down a message for Jericho, wondering if it would be best for him to intercept them so as not to bring Cassidalia into town around people where she could escape or even worse kill again. It would also have the benefit of relieving him of his duties so he could cool down faster. He shewed the bat away with the message and continued to follow behind her, keeping his eyes locked on her back.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Old Place To Patch Up.   Old Place To Patch Up. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:56 pm

Cassidalia looked back when hearing something but shrugged it off just being sure things were fine still. She let out a sigh when they were outside of the castle she wanted to ask but could careless at she untied the bandage she had to retie since it was too loose to do its job she only notice since there was blood slowly inching down her arm.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Old Place To Patch Up.   Old Place To Patch Up. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:04 pm

"It is odd she came quietly." Jericho's friendly sounding voice when he landed from flying on panel of land he made to get here after getting the message. "Really odd if she did." Jericho mostly was unaware of anything before showing up."But you seemed to have done exactly what you have said."Jericho then looked at Cassidalia and said"I am sorry I have take you back if you expected to stay out for a while longer."He seemed in good spirits dispite the person he had to deal with but he tried not to treat her like an outcast or garbage at all it could be considered almost unnerving to hear to some.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Old Place To Patch Up.   Old Place To Patch Up. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:20 pm

Shadou wasn't shocked by Jericho's happy attitude. "I appreciate your haste." Shadou said "I must admit I'm not the nicest guy around Dark Mages. So to avoid anything I figured you better take her." He admitted. "I don't think it would'nt have been so quiet if it wasn't for that." Shadou explained while pointing at her bleeding wound. "That wasn't my handiwork so someone got to her before we did."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Old Place To Patch Up.   Old Place To Patch Up. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:49 pm

With nod Jericho then said."I am sure she was quite a personable dark mage to be around."It was unknown if it was a joke or serious at this point but they were just getting the job done plain and simple."It is fine you can go off and relax maybe go drink something grab a nice meal."He mention while a panel was summoned under Cassidalia."I will catch up with you afterwards then."As both the panel he stood on and the one Cassidalia stood on lifted off of the ground fused together and slowly started flying away."Now we will just have out medic look after you Cassidalia." It was a talking that started fading away while Jericho left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Place To Patch Up.   Old Place To Patch Up. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Place To Patch Up.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Oak Town :: Old Castle-
Jump to: