Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Vote_lcapRelaxing the day away  - Page 2 Voting_barRelaxing the day away  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Vote_lcapRelaxing the day away  - Page 2 Voting_barRelaxing the day away  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe ORDER SLEEP sting

Relaxing the day away

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lady Anna

Lady Anna

Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing the day away    Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ahh South Gate Park. In all the years it had been since she last visited the park it still was just how she remembered it. Cherry blossom leaves would dance gracefully across the clear sky, the sun portrayed throughout the park would paint it's sky a vibrant orange. The sun would sit amongst the clear sky whilst birds would glide amongst the cherry leaves. It truly was a beautiful day in Magnolia.

Children were littered throughout the park while mothers sat by the sides, gossiping about whatever it was that women these days gossip about. Fathers playing games with their childrens, chatting away and some even playing with their animals. The sight was enough to put a smile on her face, and enough to make her feel out of place. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she looked up at the clear sky.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rainer

Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing the day away    Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:32 am

"Ah I see" Rainer said making a move to prolong the game rather then end it as he could have, but he enjoyed the conversation. "A familial rivalrly. I understand. Those I'm quite familiar with myself, actually doing something similiar though I'm taking a stance somewhat opposite your own, and far less impressive it would seem." He joked. He ran his fingers through the top of his hair, which was not his friend on warm days such as this, waiting to see if she could dig herself out of the hole she had made with that move.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anna

Lady Anna

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing the day away    Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 7:42 pm

A soft yawn escaped her lips as she scanned the board for any possible good moves. That last move of hers was pretty costly and seeing that she had no way out of it her next one would probably be even worse. “And what might that be Mr.Masters? ” She said wanting to know about what exactly that he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Rainer

Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing the day away    Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:58 pm

Rainer moved his piece finally starting to mount an offense when he saw that she had back herself into several corners. "The Masters family has always been swordsman. As such we can only use Sword Magic and our Weapons, nothing else. I was fascinated with the world of magic however so I have begun to branch out and learn other magics beyond just the sword, though I do train it everyday." He answered her question looking dissapointed at his empty drink. "I'm still a little ways off from beating my old man, guy's ridiculously strong." He shrugged his shoulders. "What do you expect from one of the people in discussion for best swordsman in the world." He said throwing his cup to the nearest trash can.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anna

Lady Anna

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing the day away    Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:56 pm

I believe that that’s a pretty smart move, I always thought its best to be versatile so you can be able better able to cover your weaknesses.” She made her move but it would seem that it would be her last since it left her completely exposed.
Back to top Go down
Rainer

Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing the day away    Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 6:57 pm

Rainer moved his piece before solemnly saying "checkmate. Not bad for your first try." He said before stretching out his arms. "That's what I told the old man but he wasn't having it, said we needed to keep the house pure or some such stuff." Rainer said raising to his feet. "All this sword talk though, mind if we cross blades for a friendly little spar. Aurora is admiring your blade, I can tell." He said summoning his sword to his hand.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anna

Lady Anna

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing the day away    Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 4:24 pm

So she lost, that was expected, though she did do a pretty good job as he said maybe chess wasn’t that hard after all. “A battle?” She said looking at him. In hindsight she was slacking off with training these days as found it too troublesome or just couldn’t bother all together. “Whats in it for me?”
Back to top Go down
Rainer

Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing the day away    Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 6:05 pm

"You get to spend more time with me!" Rainer joked with a calm smile. "I kid, I kid. Just a bit of a workout, we don't have to if you don't want to. Figured it'd be refreshing for you to from something you aren't the best at." He said pointing to the chessboard. "To something you are world class at." He said holding up his sword.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anna

Lady Anna

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing the day away    Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:19 pm

Shaking her head she would stand. People seemed to have cleared out the park so it was perfect to have a little spar she guessed. “Fine I guess I’ll try fulfill your expectations.
Back to top Go down
Rainer

Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing the day away    Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:46 pm

"They're already fulfilled." Rainer said tightening his grip on his sword "Ladies first." He said waiting for her to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anna

Lady Anna

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing the day away    Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:09 pm

Letting out an exaggerated sigh she shook her head once more. If was expecting her to use her sword for this fight he would be in for some disappointment, she had no intention of using it or any other over the top magic either. Sighing once more she would clasp her hands to gather then released them and liquid metal would ooze on to the floor and quickly transformed into a golem the size of fully grown man. “Let’s go Regi.” She said calmly as the golem let out a screech and began charging towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Rainer

Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing the day away    Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:26 pm

Rainer peered at the creature "Hmm that's weird looking thing." Judging from the way it turned into liquid metal he didn't think cutting it would do any good as it could probably reform itself. Instead he held out his hand, and Regi ran into a telekenetic wall. "I'm not familiar with many of your magics, is this golem an entity in itself or can you create life from metallic beings?" He asked intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anna

Lady Anna

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing the day away    Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:53 pm

What?” Annabelle muttered to herself as Regi seemed to have run into something the moment he rose his hand. A telekinetic wall? Pulling back her index finger Regi would put his hands in front of him and began clawing away at whatever was in front of him. “So that’s what is is.” She said to herself as she confirmed it was indeed some type of barrier, this fight seemed to become more interesting by the second. “You’ll find out soon enough.” She said to the man as Regi leap backwards putting some distance between him.
Back to top Go down
Rainer

Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing the day away    Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 4:24 pm

Rainer's eyes tightened a bit as he saw her finger make Regi move, he thought he had his answer, she must be controlling it, not it itself. One more test to confirm would suffice, he dissappered in a blur and by the time he was seen again his sword was already at the Golems throat, cleaving through it. He waited to see if he could feel a fluctuation in Anna's magic power to reform the golem or wether it started to reform itself.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anna

Lady Anna

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing the day away    Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:27 pm

As if cutting through water his sword would go clean through the golem as it turned into liquid metal. Being split into two halves the bottom would quickly latch on to him and solidified instantly, while the second would attempt to latch on to his torso. Since his back was turned to her she decided to accept his invitation to attack. Extending her right arm and grasping her left with it, a yellow medium sized magic circle appeared before her. “Heaven’s Palm” The moment she spoke the words a blast of heavenly body magic was fired at his back and if it did hit him he would be knocked back about ten meters
Back to top Go down
Rainer

Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing the day away    Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:34 am

Rainer didn't have time to react, he merely let go of Aurora as the metal solidified all around him. Using Aurora's connection to him, it multiplied itself into several swords and spun into a buzzsaw meeting the the palm with an explosion. THrough the dust Anna could hear Aurora cutting off the Golem, Rainer cleared the dust cloud away with his hand and a telekentic wave, jumping back from the Golem. He smiled at Anna "This is crazy fun. Your magics are interesting."
Back to top Go down
Lady Anna

Lady Anna

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing the day away    Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:44 pm

Interesting? No one had ever said that about her magic before, she always viewed her magic as simple; it wasn’t too flashy or overpowered just simple. “I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself Rainer.” She said sarcastically as looked at the grin he had on his face. Regi would take back its original shape and size and stood between the both of them. Rubbing her temple Anna would began to think of ways to fight the man without killing him or poisoning him, letting out a side she decided to try her best not to use any magic that were too hazardous to his health and came up empty handed. Letting out a sigh she would open her mouth and placed her finger down her throat and pushed it further until she felt an intense sensation of nausea. Removing her finger she would began throwing up a large quantity of liquid metal. When she was finished the liquid metal took the shape of a dragon, it wasn’t colossal but it was bigger than Regi. “Let’s go then.” She said as she licked the liquid metal from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Rainer

Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing the day away    Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 7:37 pm

Rainer looked at her quizically as she threw up the metal. "That can't taste good." He thought aloud. He shrugged his shoulders when he saw the dragon though. "Very well, Lets go." He said holding Aurora out infront of him as if he was using it to point at the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anna

Lady Anna

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing the day away    Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:47 pm

Clasping her hands together she would create a sword out of metal seeing that she didn’t want to use her own. “Here I come” She said as she began her assault. The dragon would dive head first into the ground and began tunneling through the earth. Using the dust it generated as a smokescreen she would command Regi to attack while she slipped around to try and find an opening. The golem would begin firing a barrage of metal spikes at the man like an automatic rifle all while running straight towards him.
Back to top Go down
Rainer

Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing the day away    Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 5:51 pm

Rainer took a deep breath and began his sword dance, creating a wall of slashes that repeatedly cut through the metal spikes. He used Reges to clear his field of vision of the smokescreen, then with his free hand focused all his attention on Regi, picking the Golem up into the air and whipping him around in a circle around himself as he tried to sense where this Dragon could appear from.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anna

Lady Anna

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing the day away    Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:58 pm

Being made of the same type of metal as the golem, the spikes would liquefy the moment he began slashing through the spikes splattering all over of the floor. The golem however had no chance against his magic as it got pick up and whipped around. While he focused his attention on the golem however she would take the opportunity to rush towards him from behind and attempted a downward slash at his torso.
Back to top Go down
Rainer

Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing the day away    Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:48 pm

Rainer dropped the golem and used both his hands to stops Anna's slash, locking her blade with his. "Liquid metal is poor for the environment, think about the park before you keep splashing attacks at me like that." He joked shoving their blades free, flipping his around his wrist a few times before catching it and raining thrusts at Anna at speed beyond trackable.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anna

Lady Anna

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing the day away    Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:54 pm

It was because of their current location why she hadn’t used most of her spells, she thought when he poked fun of her again. When the blades shoved free her imitations shattered instantly leaving her defenseless, she would then stumble backwards but the moment she caught back her footing he released his onslaught. Unable to keep up with the numerous thrusts he rained upon her she would quickly turn her body into liquid mercury and his attacks would harmlessly pass through her. But what was with such an attack? Was he trying to kill her?? A bit peeved about his attack she began her counter attack. Since he was so close to her and of course he had to be looking at her while raining his thrusts, her body would quickly release a large flash of blinding light that would blind him (for five posts). The metal dragon would also emerge from underground at the moment and attempted to devour them both.
Back to top Go down
Rainer

Rainer

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing the day away    Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 4:49 pm

Rainer's trained eye caught the moment she was off guard from all his slashes wondering why someone of her skill didn't just intercept or parry them and opted to turn into metal instead, he was a bit disappointed. He didn't have much time to be that way though as she turned into a ray of light, he had to cover his eyes to no avail going blind. He gave a few stumbles to acclimate his balance without the aid of sight and covered himself in a telekentic bubble as the Dragon Devoured them both. "Hmmmm, never fought actually blind before, just blind folded." He sat in his bubble as if he was going to meditate and began to focus. Focusing and waiting for Anna's next move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing the day away    Relaxing the day away  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing the day away
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2