Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
liger - Crimson Liger battle event Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
liger - Crimson Liger battle event Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
liger - Crimson Liger battle event Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
liger - Crimson Liger battle event Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
liger - Crimson Liger battle event Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
liger - Crimson Liger battle event Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
liger - Crimson Liger battle event Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
liger - Crimson Liger battle event Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
liger - Crimson Liger battle event Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
liger - Crimson Liger battle event Vote_lcapliger - Crimson Liger battle event Voting_barliger - Crimson Liger battle event Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
liger - Crimson Liger battle event Vote_lcapliger - Crimson Liger battle event Voting_barliger - Crimson Liger battle event Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting SLEEP eucliffe ORDER

Crimson Liger battle event

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Twist

Twist

liger - Crimson Liger battle event Empty
PostSubject: Crimson Liger battle event   liger - Crimson Liger battle event Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:59 am

Today was the day Juliet was making her debut as Guild Master and she was going to do it on the outside of the guild standing in front of hundreds of young wizards and older faces she was nervous sweating a little bit and somewhat scared the small scared smile on her face was notice by everyone standing on that huge hill in front of everyone wasn't making it any better at all if anything it was making things worst then before oh well "Everyone I am the new Guild Masters but you know me as Juliet even though I was known as a brat to most of you but I have changed and I want you all to know that"
Back to top Go down
Twist

Twist

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Liger battle event   liger - Crimson Liger battle event Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:00 am

the appearance for those who forgot

liger - Crimson Liger battle event Crim10
Back to top Go down
Haze
Admin
Haze

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Liger battle event   liger - Crimson Liger battle event Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:06 pm

"Your our guild master!?" Shane yelled out walking through his guild members if nobody knew who he was Shane was going to tell them who he was "I'm back bitches!! Yes its Shane!" He yelled at everyone around him and pointed to Juliet who was talking to their guild "How did you become guild master?"
Back to top Go down
https://fairycore.forumotion.com
Plasma Dragon

Plasma Dragon

Job/hobbies : ....

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Liger battle event   liger - Crimson Liger battle event Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:33 pm

Silver fainted he was on the ground for a good minute he could not believe what he just heard he got up "If shes the guild master what happen to our last guild master "
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Liger battle event   liger - Crimson Liger battle event Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:01 am

Tahlia picked up Silver and patted Shane on the back "Juliet its Silver and Shane and what did happen to Ally?"
Back to top Go down
Twist

Twist

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Liger battle event   liger - Crimson Liger battle event Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:14 am

Of all the people she thought she see it had to be Shane and Silver they didn't really get along all those years ago now it was going to bite her in the ass so how was she going to handle this? Standing up and taking a breath Juliet looked at everyone "Yes I am the Guild Master how did I become Guild Master? Ally was offered a job at the Magic Council she took it and Alex went with her so did most of our SS class wizards listen I know I'm not anybody favorite in Crimson Liger and for good reasons 6 years ago I wouldn't have wanted this job, 6 years ago I was a brat spoiled to the core right now I'm still spoiled but I've changed" Juliet started to walk down the hill into the members of her guild "Crimson Liger is my home too, Ally and Alex took me under their wing I won't fail anybody but give me a chance at least guys" Those we're her words before looking at both Shane and Silver "Tahlia is this guild only SS rank wizard till now I'm promoting both Shane and Silver to SS rank wizards"
Back to top Go down
Haze
Admin
Haze

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Liger battle event   liger - Crimson Liger battle event Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:31 am

Not knowing what to say for once he smiled and patted Juliet on her shoulder with such a happy kid face Shane just didn't know what to say it took sometime before "Well thats our guild master!!" He just laughed
Back to top Go down
Plasma Dragon

Plasma Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Liger battle event   liger - Crimson Liger battle event Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:45 am

Silver was scratching his head he could not believe this " wow um thanks "
Back to top Go down
Twist

Twist

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Liger battle event   liger - Crimson Liger battle event Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:43 am

A smile grew on Juliet face as she looked at both Shane and Silver she smiled because she was happy that she could make them happy
Back to top Go down
Haze
Admin
Haze

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Liger battle event   liger - Crimson Liger battle event Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:44 pm

"So now what?" Shane wonder what he would do with this new title of SS wizard maybe now he would show it off a little
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Liger battle event   liger - Crimson Liger battle event Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:35 pm

Kenji walk out from the crowd, he was laughing. "Were Ligers, figure it out yourself."
Back to top Go down
Plasma Dragon

Plasma Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Liger battle event   liger - Crimson Liger battle event Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:43 pm

Silver patted shane "Good luck on your fight bro " He probably thinks shane was gonna fight kenji silver walked out from the guild and left he had to go somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Haze
Admin
Haze

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Liger battle event   liger - Crimson Liger battle event Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:02 am

Shane watched Silver leave where the hell was he going? Whatever he thought he saw Kenji and just looked at Juliet and Tahlia "How many of us are left? Skilled ones"
Back to top Go down
Twist

Twist

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Liger battle event   liger - Crimson Liger battle event Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:26 am

"With Kenji that makes five" Juliet looked around Crimson Liger needed those stronger wizards so it was going to e time for someone to step up soon and make some names but there was one question and that was now what? What to do now? "Shane?"
Back to top Go down
Haze
Admin
Haze

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Liger battle event   liger - Crimson Liger battle event Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:35 am

Shane shrugged he didn't know this was Crimson Liger what did they do best? And Silver left him so there was one thing to do "Kenji! we have a match to finish"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Liger battle event   liger - Crimson Liger battle event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimson Liger battle event
Page 1 of 1