Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Queue Training Montage. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Queue Training Montage. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Queue Training Montage. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Queue Training Montage. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Queue Training Montage. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Queue Training Montage. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Queue Training Montage. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Queue Training Montage. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Queue Training Montage. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Queue Training Montage. Vote_lcapQueue Training Montage. Voting_barQueue Training Montage. Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Queue Training Montage. Vote_lcapQueue Training Montage. Voting_barQueue Training Montage. Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP eucliffe sting ORDER

Queue Training Montage.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jericho

Jericho

Queue Training Montage. Empty
PostSubject: Queue Training Montage.   Queue Training Montage. Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:32 am

Staring upon a obtacle course maze mixture Jericho had spent a few hours making, It rather lengthly, challanging and confusing run with alot of odd twist and jumps but Jericho did this kind of stuff while at home to keep himself busy and it was a test to see if his leg was good to go and if he was ready to go back to work or not, He was really nervous about being at home he just wanted to get back to work he felt nervous for some reason not working.

"Now then!"Jericho said in excitement while staring at this course it was floating aboving the town of Shirotsume, taking up most of the sky but he new it would get attention but all he wanted to do is test himself with this."Took a long time to summon up all these panels to make myself this test."Jericho then steped onto another panels and started looking around at it, It as missing something."I know what it is missing!"While he ust flew back into his house.

He had came back with a flag going to the start of the course and then threw a flag that landed at the very end of the corse."Now when I am done I will simply pull the flag down and be done my run."But he then shruged his shoulder and said."It might be werid but I am making sure I am in tip top shape."It was also very entertaining to him aside from just being a very hard thing to run in but this was just him thinking it anyway, stretching  out his ars an legs Jericho took a few hops in place, if this ended well and up to standard Jericho would just return to work and that would be it.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Queue Training Montage.   Queue Training Montage. Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:37 pm

Kuro seem to be watching Jericho run around with a somewhat of a smirk on his face is this all he did? Run around all day he looked very bored or very weird by running this much and it wasn't something that Kuro did so he couldn't understand why someone like him would do something like this....

People are so fucking weird...who does stuff like this? Why would you even want to do something like this? I much rather have a battle than run around all day looking like a fucking fool....pfft people he might go good with our guild we do need more people I suppose I should ask him

"Hey hey you running around like a fool are you part of a guild!? IF not would you like to come and join Shadow Wolves we could use somebody like you I know my guild master would like to have someone like you around"

Last edited by Gear on Fri May 16, 2014 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Queue Training Montage.   Queue Training Montage. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:59 am

About to take off running he heard the sound of some one talking to him so he stopped in place and lifted the very panel he was one and floated to a position at least an inch above Kuro but he was upside down you could tell form his hair falling down form the effects of gravity."An interesting offer, how different of a job would it from my warden job for the council?"He was going to ask a few question they would not be all that bad just seeing where it would go he has considered the offer.

That was his first one, second one might be something else for him to think about."Do you also have room for a green house the size of a standard house anywhere near or in your guild house?" Jericho asked these with a smile on tiny smile on his face. but he asked this because he was not going to get rid of all his plants he he spent so much time taking care of and using for potions.
"Mind you I am going to ignore the "like a fool" part, A thing like this is not a thing a fool would make."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Queue Training Montage.   Queue Training Montage. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:00 pm

"You would work for the Council with better pay, you can have an even bigger green house then before our headquarters is in the forest, the difference is you can sit in your green house all day if you want or travel all in the name of the Council is basically what our guild is about and whatever else our guild master has to say about it"

Was everything that Kuro had said with his eyes close and a very large and loud yawn it was hard to tell if he was just bored or if he was tired if this man had known Kuro and what he was about or what he stood for then Jericho would have understood Kuro is just a bored man who somehow is trying to bring more people into their guild that needs to increase a fresh face and a new idea or two will do the guild some good even though this one wasn't Kuro type of person still it would work for Shadow Wolves the Council dogs
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Queue Training Montage.   Queue Training Montage. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:00 pm

With a pause Jericho dispelled all of his panels and landed on his feet it was in sync and well time like he had practiced it so many time."Are the people just of bored sounding as yourself?" Harmless question to ask but he had a small chuckle with it, he never knew anything about one single person who did not need to unless they were arrested or going to be for any reason."I kid of course, I am sure much like other guild the people are all different."

"But thinking over your offer, since it literally does not change anything at all I am currently doing I have no reason to refuse your offer at all." It just meant for things for Jericho to do, which to him was wonderful he always wanted more things to do while still looking over the jail."So I accept your offer to join Shadow Wolves." it seemed short but Jericho did not want to drag out any conversation until he got to know people better at this point.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Queue Training Montage.   Queue Training Montage. Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:39 pm

"Everybody more happy then me....so are you ready to go?"

Kuro said he was without a doubt the most bored member of Shadow Wolves out of everyone he needed to do something and by do something Kuro wanted a good badass fight with somebody who could make him feel so alive feel like life wasn't a boring everyday piece of shit and he was getting old for no reason when he asked Jericho if he was ready to go Kuro sat up and yawn once again seem like the only thing he did these days
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Queue Training Montage.   Queue Training Montage. Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:04 am

"Unless you want anything here before my home and green house come floating over to where I am going?" He asked you never knew when some one wanted a glass of water or an apple."Then no I will be ready to go and be ready to settle in." Jericho would sort everything later just more important things were going to happen right now.

"But! one thing I should ask."He bought up."What is your name?"They had to know which others name eventually so he would just get it out of the way now so he would not forget."Or should I call you mister bored person all of the time?" He had a small snicker in his voice like he had found it entertaining to say it as meant to be a joke and hopefully he would have a sence of humor.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Queue Training Montage.   Queue Training Montage. Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:01 pm

"Kuro is my name thats all you need to call me nothing else and you are?"

Kuro asked him now rolling off and falling to his feet this guy was a bit odd and a bit different but he got his joke for the most part he understood what he meant just Kuro wasn't always a joking guy not when he was bored anyway Kuro sense of humor was kinda of off at times like that
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Queue Training Montage.   Queue Training Montage. Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:12 pm

"Then that is all I will call you then."He said, he worked the same way."Jericho is my name, It is wonderful to greet you Kuro."Jericho stated at least that was out of the way and he was not going to call some one mister bored person all of the time."So as much as I like to assume things my brains wonders what we are off to do next."he could assume it was going to the guild house but he likes to check in case it was something else first.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Queue Training Montage.   Queue Training Montage. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:23 pm

"Do you need me to show you the way to the guild?"

Kuro wonder now more then likely he had to take him to the guild something he normally didn't do because he didn't bring in members so this was a first for him either way Kuro would take Jericho and from there probably go to sleep nothing goes in his guild nothing that he likes anyway between his guild master and most of the members Kuro was more of a criminal then a wizard of justice or something along those lines
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Queue Training Montage.   Queue Training Montage. Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 7:48 am

Jericho seem to give it a thought for a few minutes then said "You do not, I believe I know where it is."but he then chuckled a tiny bit."Unless you want a panel ride some where before I head off to go get the guild stuff done and be on my way?" He had a feeling it was a no but Jericho just threw random offers to people sometimes out o an act of kindness."If not we will meet each other on off time I am not working or before I am working."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Queue Training Montage.   Queue Training Montage. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 1:34 am

Kuro jump to Jericho and with that jump he pointed out into the forest there was somewhat of a large hole from the last attack they had and there seem to be something being built there this was the guild house either way he would show him he didn't mind it without showing him the way Jericho might be attacked by the traps

"Come on"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Queue Training Montage.   Queue Training Montage. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 8:09 am

"Alright then off we go."Just having them both lifted  lifted off of the ground Jericho from panels he made. He looked at the large hole in wonder he had no idea what had happen there. He pointed it out just to figure out."What happened? normally a large hole in the ground is not the event of nothing." At least asking for insight would prepare for if anything else that might happen or if it was nothing not worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Queue Training Montage.   Queue Training Montage. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 2:48 am

"From what i know Fallen Kings attacked us and it was a badass fight but alot of damage was done to our guild and it looks like shit our guild master should be trying to fix it...wish i was there everything else was boring as hell"

Kuro walk through the forest with Jericho and they kept walking till they reached the guild house and even that looked like shit there was hole in the guild front door and it look like just a bunch of rubble and rocks everywhere with their beds and things all over the ground shaking his head Kuro didn't know what else to say
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Queue Training Montage.   Queue Training Montage. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 7:58 am

"Guild attacks? this is news to me."Jericho stated while the panel they where on just started floating avoid him,  he was looking into other things and well a leg was not going to recover was him moving around a lot."Wonder why they attacked? Have to take note, I do not keep up on guild issues."Jericho walked over looked at that mass of damage but would avoid poking anything just in case."Sure left there mark on the building I will give them that." It was interesting to him but he knows this could also be consider a serious issue also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queue Training Montage.   Queue Training Montage. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queue Training Montage.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Shirotsume Town :: Tower of the past-
Jump to: