Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Shyvixa Tempest Seffer  ~Shiva~ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Shyvixa Tempest Seffer  ~Shiva~ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Shyvixa Tempest Seffer  ~Shiva~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Shyvixa Tempest Seffer  ~Shiva~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Shyvixa Tempest Seffer  ~Shiva~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Shyvixa Tempest Seffer  ~Shiva~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Shyvixa Tempest Seffer  ~Shiva~ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Shyvixa Tempest Seffer  ~Shiva~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Shyvixa Tempest Seffer  ~Shiva~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Shyvixa Tempest Seffer  ~Shiva~ Vote_lcapShyvixa Tempest Seffer  ~Shiva~ Voting_barShyvixa Tempest Seffer  ~Shiva~ Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Shyvixa Tempest Seffer  ~Shiva~ Vote_lcapShyvixa Tempest Seffer  ~Shiva~ Voting_barShyvixa Tempest Seffer  ~Shiva~ Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
ORDER sting SLEEP eucliffe

Shyvixa Tempest Seffer ~Shiva~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Tempest

Lady Tempest

Shyvixa Tempest Seffer  ~Shiva~ Empty
PostSubject: Shyvixa Tempest Seffer ~Shiva~   Shyvixa Tempest Seffer  ~Shiva~ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 2:43 pm

:
 Shyvixa (Shiva) Tempest Seffer

Shyvixa Tempest Seffer  ~Shiva~ Reita_10

Alias:  Shiva

Birthday:  December 11th X850

Appearance:  Shiva has Long Pink/purple hair, with Deep Light Blue eyes. Shiva has a noticeable birthmark (extremely pale White) of the seal of tempest
Appearance:

Seal of Tempest:
Height:  5’11”

Weight:  130 lbs

Sexuality:  Straight unless Persuaded

Personality: Shiva is a very seldom person taking time to enjoy her life and every stage in it. She never seems to be in a rush and is always in a pursuit for the ideal life.
Shiva never had too many friends but treasured the ones she kept, many of her friends later went on to more important things in their life as Shiva seemed to stay in a state where she canèt figure out what her purpose is.  

Ahira Tempest Seffer
Respect- 100/100
Friendship - 80/100
Attraction - 0/100
Trust - 100/100
Status – Mother/ Deceased
Info – Ahira was a Strict mother but she always had the best interest for Shiva, teaching her the way of the tempest made them very close and after her death Shiva was left with no direction

Warren  Hyoid Oathstar
Respect- 50/100
Friendship - 100/100
Attraction - 0/100
Trust - 50/100
Status – Father/ Missing
Info Warren left after his wife passed away. But before that he was the fun person to be around according to Shiva he was a great firend but never a real father. But he made her mother happy.

Likes: Shiva loves a lot of different things and takes interest in the passion that other people have for their Likes.
Shiva is a big fan of coffee and tea but even more so ice tea. She loves going out to eat, but not by herself, and Shiva loves a good book as long as she has someone to discuss it with. Shiva has an interest in magic Enchantment that are placed o unique weapons and objects. And tends to her garden, mostly because those plants need her to live and makes her feel depended on. + cats

Dislikes: Shiva doesn’t like too many people or being the Center of Attention. Shiva has had her share of desperate people and wants little to do with people who act so desperate. Shiva also doesn’t enjoy overly Arrogent people. And dislikes untruthful people, and being forced to interact with people she doesn’t want to. And HATES LOUD NOISES

Strength: Shiva’s personal strength comes from her mother’s training and guidance, she can solve problems fast and is a quick thinker. And is highly intelligent.

Weaknesses: Shiva is the kind of person that needs to rely on others but with her stubborn nature she tries really hard to be independent. Shiva also can’t talk loudly as part of her bloodlines curse she is missing a key part of being a human,  although she has the ability to talk very softly it is often not heard over the chatter of crowds and the everyday life. She makes up for this by simply using the wind to carrie her voice.

Extra information:  Shiva is a Storm mage and this allows her control over a few elements. But not on their own this mean she needs to make a raging storm in order to use any of her spells

GUILD

Guild: N/A

Guild Tattoo:  N/A

MAGIC AND ABILITIES

Name Magic:  Storm Magic

Magic: This magic can be broken down into a few parts.
Wind- Shiva has direct control of the wind around her this is done by a constant expelling of magic that fuses with the nearby air partials. This makes the wind always a ready tool and weapon.
Lightning is not an Accurate definition, she more or less can manipulate the way the air moves, creating a friction that statically charges a specific area that allows her to create a lighting strike, but of course this needs to charged and can’t just be used at will.
Water is the other portion of this that allows her to make the storm, by pulling the water particles into each other compresses them and draws more in to create a constant rain in a Specific area

Overall this storm magic is not able to work by itself as it needs each part to work in harmony to maintain the spell. Thus being that the only magic Shiva can use without the Summoned storm is wind manipulation.

Magic Seal: This seal suddenly appears in a number of different sizes over Shiva then suddenly the storm starts to appeared through the seal.
Storm Seal:

Strength: Shiva when in a full blown Storm would be extremely hard to get to, as she is a constant awareness and with a thought can manipulate the entire environment you are using to get towards her, and this is very hard to break her from her Trance when she is channeling the storm.

Weaknesses: Shiva Can’t be Sneaky when she is casting because of the sheer amount of noise and attention that would be drawn to her when her seal shows up. Also when Shiva is in the Trance she is lifted into the eye of the Storm making it easy to know where she is at all the time during the fight.

BACKGROUND

History

Descendent of Tempest.

Tempest was said to be the Wind incarnation, but was never proven. Lita was given the gift from tempest when she devoted her life to her. It was said that Lita was a part of a Dark guild ( the Dark Lords) and when she reached her peak in her powers she searched for a way out, she of course had to find a way out both physically and mentally as the effects of living with evil people made her think in different ways. She then devoted her life to this goddess only read about in books. And was granted the seal as her devotion her last task was to spread the bloodline, but the only person she still found love for was a ice Ninja Kerina they found a mage who could assist them in a spell binding ritual To convince a child. This child was Ahira, Shiva’s mother.  Thus born the bloodline Seffer the Decedents of Tempest. Were each member who is born in loses a trait of which makes them human and givens them more connection with the wind allowing them to form a better bond with Tempest. If the born member is to not complete the birth right ritual they lose nothing and are given for adoption. This happened to be that Shiva was a twin who’s sister was given away as Ahira didn’t have the time to teach one child fully who could she have taught 2.  Shiva was raised outside of Hargen town Harbor until she was 5 she was taken care of by her mother and her father, her father being the one to always play and be fun. Her mother was very Strict and was always making Shiva do chores to make her more disciplined. After she turned 8 she was started on her way to being a disciple of Tempest where she studied the Books and she was taught how to form a storm and hold it for long periods of time. She was quick to learn and to complain. Many years of Fighting with her mom and learning more and more about her powers and her purpose. After the passing of her mother when Shiva was 23  she left home to search for her sister and to teach her the ways of Tempest.

~ My Dearest Shyvixa

Its true that when my mother told me that there comes a time when you are to depart on your own, you may seem venerable but your smart and talented you can easily go off into the world and succeed. However this is much different instead of you leaving me, my hand is forced and my days are numbered I am very sorry, and I should have told you this many years ago and now it is rushed and through the form of a letter.  Your Grandmother Lita Seffer was the founder of the Tempest bloodline, she fell in love with another women and in the desperate act of attempting to save her bloodline they used magic to help give them the ability to have a child. This being the reason your voice is so soft. Its allows you to whisper to the wind and have a stronger connection to the element and makes for a stonger bond between you and the people to take the time to listen to you. I was born of magic so my life much like your disadvantage in life  mine was I was to have half the life span I was originally suppose to have so I would be forced by tempest to become stronger. And have you.
I am really sorry I had to tell you this through a letter but it was just too difficult to face you. I Love you always and for ever.

Ahira
Back to top Go down
Fullbuster

Fullbuster

Shyvixa Tempest Seffer  ~Shiva~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shyvixa Tempest Seffer ~Shiva~   Shyvixa Tempest Seffer  ~Shiva~ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 2:26 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Shyvixa Tempest Seffer ~Shiva~
Page 1 of 1