Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
A Late Departure. Vote_lcapA Late Departure. Voting_barA Late Departure. Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
A Late Departure. Vote_lcapA Late Departure. Voting_barA Late Departure. Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
Jericho
WizLord
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting SLEEP ORDER eucliffe

A Late Departure.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

A Late Departure. Empty
PostSubject: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Walking around the station and for the most part fitting into the crowd at the Station Cassidalia took her time walking and slowly looking at each person around her for if some one did something she deemed suspicious to her.

Her train was delayed as with most of them there was not notice or explanation on why they were, But until the trains showed up Cassidalia would just walked around the platforms to past the time.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

A Late Departure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:42 am

Kenta was walking up to the train station with a ludicriously huge bag slung over his shoulder that looked as if it would take up a whole train car by itself. He was returning from a mission back to his Guild Home in Hargeon Town. He noticed the train was running late and a dubious woman walking the station length.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

A Late Departure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:24 am

"Of the time things happen to be late, right now it happens." She talked to herself. She was trying to keep herself from starting to assume she could be caught here, only because if anyone picked up who she was it could start a panic so she thought anyway."But it looks like most people are thinking how I am about it." Cassidalia then would stop in a past a few feet away from Kenta and continue to trying not to fit in She would be unaware of the other mage near by.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

A Late Departure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:23 pm

Kenta stared at the train tracks as if him looking at it long enough would materialize a train. He didn't even look over at the woman as she stood next to him, instead speaking to her while looking straight ahead. "Any word on what is making it late?"
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

A Late Departure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:01 am

Cassidalia nodded no since she knew just as much as he did "I sadly do not know."Cassidalia then started looking around if they were any signs she thought there would have been something"You would they would let us know some how right?"Cassidalia just started assuming only really to keep the talking going."But my guess is a robbery, But assuming is a bad thing I had been told."
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

A Late Departure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:27 pm

"Yes one would think a well run organization would let us know of changes. And while assumptions aren't inherently evil they are bad if they blind you from assessing all the evidence. In this case I doubt robbery as I haven't felt any excess magical power output in a mile radius." He let the bag on his shoulder drop with a thud and say cross legged with his hand on his chin as if he was thinking. "You look familiar, have we met before? I am Kenta Miyamoto."
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

A Late Departure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:01 am

Cassidalia then froze up in her mind, What does she say here? take the risk and give herself away? or make up a lie and try and move on with her day. Does he know who she is or not? Will she have to figure a way out of this

Were her purple hands the dead give away? Or was it the snake like tattoo pattern on her back. But Cassidalia did have one idea"I look familiar? I sadly never have met you before Kenta."She would see if she could avoid something she felt was impossible too not mention her name.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

A Late Departure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:42 pm

"Hmm must look similiar to someone I have crossed paths with before then." He got up. "But I would think I would remember someone so...unique looking." He said glancing at her purple hands. "Anyway, what is your name?" Kenta said extending his hand for a shake.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

A Late Departure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:23 pm

Cassidalia just then shook his hand in return, At this point of time she would also think have they encountered each other before? but even If they might have she did not truly remember and there was most likely a reason why she did not."Cassidalia Malforin." Cassidalia admitted who she was, this was with the hope some did not happen or the mention of her being known in one way"Yes I guess I do stand out in the open with such different looking hands..."
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

A Late Departure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:50 pm

"Mmm Cassidalia....the name rings a bell, but I don't know why. Are you perhaps a celebrity? If so forgive me for not recognizing you, I don't keep up much with news or entertainment, too busy training or on a job." Kenta said hoping he hadn't offended her if she was popular. "I also apologize for making you feel self conscious about your hands, purple is a good color for them." He said trying to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

A Late Departure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:21 am

Cassdalia nodded no"I am not a celebrity." She would never want to be one she, would not fit the life of fame in everyone else's eyes like they would expect."That life would be too annoying for me, Having random people knowing who I am because my face is on the magic weekly magazine covers."it was more suited for people like Lucy, Mirajane and Jenny Realight people who would enjoy that popularity and spotlight of others.

"Do not worry, you are not as creepy about my hands as some people have been about it nor have you been making lame jokes about it."She has stabbed a few people for a few of them and rather violently out of many on her stabbings on the rap sheet of her arrest."I am never bothered, I find myself looking at them because I enjoy purple."
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

A Late Departure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:17 pm

"Well, I'll think of how I know your name eventually." He guessed. "Where are you headed on this train?"
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

A Late Departure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:49 pm

"I am heading home." Simple talking really."I have a few black cats I need to go pay attention too, they get moody if I am gone for too long." Cassidalia mentioned it, She liked the cats she kept at home."So I am taking one of the trains as far as I can then walk the rest." Whenever the train arrived to do so that is.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

A Late Departure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:46 am

"Walking? Where is it that you live? I shall walk you home, women don't walk themselves home in my country, it is most uncourteous." Kenta said monotone. "I hear black cats bring misfortune."
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

A Late Departure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:01 am

Letting out a sigh"Here I thought most mages did not have that anymore."thinking about it she figured at least some one to talk to or a while might be that bad...depending on what is brought up."I live in oak town as of right now."

To Cassidalia misfortune and black cats never seem to happen"They are only a misfortune if you are superstitious."She had a different view about superstitions she thought then."To me they are harmless companions happy to see my return."
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

A Late Departure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:11 pm

"Your return? Have you been gone from your home long?" Kenta said noticing her curious choice of words. He could finally hear the train, a few miles off because of his Slayer enhanced senses. The train would be there shortly.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

A Late Departure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:13 am

Cassidalia then seemed to think for a moment since she was not home too often for very long."Last time I was home, was four days ago."She at least remembered  that part"And even then it was for only for 5 hours then I had to go out."it was apparent she did not stay in one place often for long times why it something she might not talk if asked.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

A Late Departure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:13 am

"Can't sit still huh?" Kenta asked as the train came into view. "Oak town you said it was? That isn't too far from Hargeon Town, I may even be able to catch ferry transport back to the harbor, although there are whispers of incident occuring there during my absence." He said worried about his Guild's Base.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

A Late Departure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:42 am

"Yes let's just say that." It was need of wanting to stab people that made her leave most of the time but mentioning that would be a set off point to both of them most likely also to her this place was too open and public. But she finally pointed something out. "I will express my own opinion and tell you, that if you have guild responsibilities that should be something you should do first."It is a very subtle small hint but knew this message could be taken in different thought wise.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

A Late Departure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:25 am

"If you do not wish for me to accompany you to your home you need only say it. I am not one for subtle undertones and hidden meaning miss Cassaidalia. I am simple and straight forward" taking her tone to mean she would rather he just went on his way and her on her own. "Merely a gentlemanly gesture" he said.

(Sorry for replying so late)
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

A Late Departure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:06 am

Cassidalia then smiled, but it was not friendly in anyway."In the end, you do what you want." It was the kind of smile that give the foresight of danger that something bad could happen."I am only giving my opinion." She was not the out in the straight to the point person there was a reason for it."But just a warning you if you do follow me, I might get a little....stab happy." Cassidalia then started walking towards a different section of the platform while the train just arrived to picked up everyone who had been waiting.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

A Late Departure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:30 am

Kenta was done playing coy and he summoned his rune blade to his hand. "And here I thought we could get you arrested outside oak town without too much of a scene." Kenta took a combat stance. "Cassadilia Malforin, I heard you escaped and were witness to the events outside my harbor care to tell me what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

A Late Departure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:21 am

Cassdalia stopped walking and slowly her head turned back with an small look of anger but it did not seem to last very long for the moment."What happens if I tell you, Kenta?" it was a little test really. in the moment of quiet Cassidalia just whispered "Fade."and just as that she was gone from sight but not the area and started walking."Why would I tell you now since you want to arrest me." she pointed it out but there was that problem why would she, what would happened here now that it was in the open.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

A Late Departure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:18 am

"Very well. My honor will not let you go freely, but instead of me stopping you now I will allow you to go to your cats and say hi before another extended stay from home. Then I will have the authorities deal with you there. If you escape from their custody that's their problem. That is the deal, I assure you it is a wise one to take, for if we do combat it could very well be the end of you." He said with the utmost confidence, as a show of good faith however he lowered his sword a bit as she contemplated the deal.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

A Late Departure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:05 am

Cassidalia in her magic then raised an eyebrow"You are going to bargain with me?"The questioning sound for a moment. With a weird sounding sigh Cassidalia was fair enough in her thought for a moment but she was still suspicious only because that how she was when some one tried this with her."At least you sound fair about deals then most people that have tried this with me." Cassidalia then started fading into sight again with a stare one of unsurity wondering if the deal truly work that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Late Departure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Late Departure.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Magnolia :: Magnolia Station-
Jump to: